My Wife Judy

Story Info
My wife gets wife trapped.
6.3k words
3.72
350.3k
122
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Judy is a fucking whore. Not that I am going to let her know that I know what she does with other men.

I'm the guy that got a couple of friends to help me catch her and I'm the guy that decided to write the stories.

My problem was that I'm one of those naive bastards that goes through life not suspecting a thing. I like to look at a nice ass and a good set of tits from time to time. Even a pretty face can be appreciated. But, I figure I got this sweet piece of ass at home, why fuck it up? So, it's been hands off, dick to myself, the few times I probably could have fucked some strange babe. Granted they were drunk enough to fuck anybody at the time. I had a couple of beers, which probably helped them out in the looks department as well.

Except for my buddy's wife this one time. She just wanted to fuck and was stone cold sober. Same circumstance as me with him. The poor bastard didn't have a clue. I was helping him work on his car and I could have nailed her right there in his house when I went in to use the bathroom. This is while he was working in his garage. And, stupid me, I passed up an amazing fuck just so I could dump my load faithfully into my own wife. Now I learn that she was probably on her back with her legs in the air at the time and some other guy was between her legs fucking her for all she was worth.

So, what's with women? Rumor has been that some guys would fuck anything that would move to the extent the saying arose, "he'd fuck a snake if someone would hold its head."

But, women? If some guy is fucking around and is reputedly one of those guys that has screwed a dozen chicks, where the hell did the dozen chicks come from?

Answer: Eleven other guys wives! Figure it out. Most single girls are looking for a husband, and I don't mean somebody else's husband. They want their own fucking husband. So, what have we got left? This cocksucker is fucking my wife and your wife, and nine other guys wives!

And, they are loving it. Sneaky little cunts. They give us some shit for even glancing at other women and all the while they are taking some other guy's cock up their cunt whenever the whim strikes them. Really, if any of us went up to ten women and simply said, "Could we go somewhere and fuck?" we'd get kicked in the nuts or squirted with mace every time. If my wife, or your wife, or just about anyone's wife went up to most men and asked the same question, "Could we go somewhere and fuck?" the wife would have a strange cock sliding into her cunt within a few minutes.

Sure things could be different depending where it was asked. At your house? The marriage bed would need the sheets changed to hide the cum stains. Near a motel and the guy is paying for a room. Do you think if we could actually get a woman to fuck that easily that she would be the one paying for the motel? How about maybe in the middle of a fucking creek? You betcha! Or, in that nice mini-van or SUV you bought for her? If she asked some stranger in a mall parking lot to screw her? That motherfucker would be rockin' whether or not someone came knockin.

My point is, we are fucked. Well, they're getting fucked and were getting screwed. If you wife wants to fuck somebody else all she needs is opportunity. And, how do you fix that? You don't! If you don't know where your wife is while you are reading this, she could be fucking somebody else.

Now what do we do? If you are like me and never suspected, you need to get suspicious. If you think she might be cheating, she probably is. And, probably often. Check those panties, smell that panty crotch. Maybe the next time you get some and she seems extra ready ... sloppy seconds dude. Maybe you could fake cumming and see what runs out. She'll probably brag about how excited you must have been to dump a load like that one in her.

Of course, my problem is how in the fuck to fake cumming? I mean, that's what I do. I can make it last sometimes, but say you're in there and your dick is kind of floating around in a bunch of goo and you're thinking "This feels like sloppy seconds. Some other man has cum in my little bride." Then you're going to wonder if his dick is bigger than yours and shit like that. Too late man, the balls are churning and you've shot the wad.

Your cum and his cum are going to be hard to sort out. So you have to take her word for it. "Wow Hubby, you sure filled me up with cum. Look at it run out of my cunt."

We aren't going in to the age old question of, "Who the fuck's kids are these anyway?" They are officially yours.

Are you and I the only ones not cheating? No, probably not. But, if you had the chance at something better than you have and was sure you wouldn't get caught, what would you do? Now, think about this ... is there any chance that your wife could run into somebody maybe a little better looking than you? Maybe a little smoother talker? Maybe a little taller, dresses a little nicer, doesn't fart.? Maybe a guy with a honkin' big dick?

What's our plan? Do you want a wife that cheats and doesn't tell? Do you want to catch her and see if she will tell? Or, is your wife one of those that would cheat if given the right opportunity, but hasn't? Maybe yours is the conventional wife that thinks you are a stud and all the pussy if for you?

I started this off to tell you about my wife Judy. Does she fuck around? Yes! Hell, yes! But, we work different hours and she used that for all it was worth. Something about that little cunt that made her feel good when she would find someone new to fuck for a while.

Tricky bitch. I checked the panties, smelled the crotch. Looked for a cum stain. Too smart for me. The off days when she didn't fuck somebody she would put her panties in the hamper. The days she fucked around on me she would hide her dirty panties and do the laundry when I wasn't around. I even found where she was washing panties with the fucking rugs so I couldn't do a surprise inspection. She must have suspected something, because after a while she would hide the panties with cum in them and put a pair of clean ones in the dirty clothes to throw me off.

Now, I like the smell of pussy. Judy's pussy smells great. I even love the taste of it. It gets and slick and wet when I eat her out and make her cum. I remember lots of times when she would push me away when I would try to eat her. Now, older, wiser, and maybe no so stupid now, I realize the reason why.

This turned out to more difficult than I ever thought. First of all, I learned one important thing. Keep a journal of your suspicions. You'll be wrong a lot, but with a journal you can compare odd little occurrences, dates and locations. Like Judy and I both had Tuesday off together, but she always would come up with a reason to have to drop by work, go to the store, and things like that.

It was never a long time, but most certainly long enough for her to drain some guy's balls and get back home.

So, if she said she was going to drop by the discount store and then stop by work, I'd hide across the street from her work and she wouldn't show up there. Then when she got home she would say she ran a little late because there was a "'load" of things to take care of. But, she always had the stuff she went after at the store.

Then I'd stake out the store thinking she had a hookup with someone there. But, she didn't show up at the store either. I'd go home and she would be there and would have the shit from the Walmart. What the fuck?

I'm totally puzzled and am wondering what Walmart she went to and I look at the receipt to see and damn if it is the Walmart where I had my stakeout. Then I noticed something odd. The cash register printed the date from the day before. Judy, my cheating whore wife, bought the stuff the day before and kept it in her car so she could fuck her boyfriend and still get home to me. Well, this is going in that fucking journal I was telling you about.

Figuring out a cheating wife if going to be way worse than catching a cheating husband because at the least we have a little bit of remorse about being unfaithful. Women just don't have a conscience when it comes to snagging some strange cock.

Now I've got the fake trips to the store to work on and I've got the panties from times she got pretty wet for some reason, but none that look like a cum stain. Maybe if I can find where she hid the ones she leaked some sperm into I'd be a little more sure she is fucking around. I looked around the house in all the places I thought would be a good place to hid panties with cum in them.

The thought occurred to me to check her clean panty drawer and I see she has bought some new ones that I haven't ever seen. Of course, by this time catching her in her underwear is like finding a piece of the space shuttle in your back yard. Anyway, no cum in any panties there, so I give up, and then think what a dumbass I am because I'm not thinking about looking in her car.

It took about a week to get a chance to search there. Still no luck. Maybe since she bought new panties she throws away the ones she gets cum in or maybe she is giving them to the guy she is fucking.

Ninety-Nine percent sure she is fucking some other guy. Zero percent proof. Then one day I am going through the pantry, way in the back I'm looking for a can of chili or something and I knocked of a canister of rolled oats. You know, the kind with the guy from Pennsylvania wearing the funny hat on the front of the package.

And, I wonder, we haven't eaten any of this shit in a long time. I bet this stuff stale or full of bugs. I open it up and there are seven pairs of Judy's panties and each one has a huge cum stain in the crotch where this guy's sperm has backwashed on her. Suddenly I have my proof. I feel a little sick at my stomach, but I feel a little proud, too. My wife's a cunt and I caught her.

Don't think about presenting the proof with some drama is going to go in your favor. She going to tell you she is keeping them for a friend that is a nymphomaniac or if she admits it she will insist it was just those seven times and it is all your fault she fucked the guy. So, things are saying hush hush.

I was prepared for the day. Did you know there are places online you can order sperm detection kits? And, if you order and pay for express shipping the shipper will hold it a one of its shipping stores for you to pick up? Cool, I did that. Ended up ready to test a stain in Judy's crotch to see if it might be sperm and there is so much of it right there in my hands that only and idiot would think it was not cum.

What a proud day, my wife, mother of our children, is a slip-around, cum loving, cock whore.

Now is not a time to over think the situation. About now you start to wonder who it is she's screwing. You go through all of your friends and wonder which one of them it might be. Then you realize why would it have to be someone you know. Let's get the journal. Let's make a list.

The journal and the list aren't going to cut it. She's got her own friends ... obviously.

Time for drastic action. She gets a quickie cum load on our days off, so the guy has to be off that day too, or have a long lunch hour. I can't follow her in my car because she will catch my clumsy stupid ass in a heartbeat.

Brilliantly I rent a car and park it past my house in front of a foreclosure. When she leaves on Tuesday for her "Store run" and trip by the office I be in covert operations mode and learn where the bitch goes and who she is fucking.

The plan is in effect. Judy gets in her car to leave, I bolt for my rental and fire it up, slip it in gear and fall in behind her. When she gets to the stop sign at the main road she turns a block sooner and heads back down to our street. I'm thinking she forgot something so I hang back to wait.

Instead of turning like she is going home Judy turns two streets sooner and I hurry to catch up. She wheels the car up by the soccer field in our neighborhood and parks, then jogs back towards our house. I'm in a panic thinking about explaining where I went. Then I see her jog up a sidewalk, the door opens and she goes on inside.

So, she is fucking some guy over the back fence on our block. I can't tell which house it would be for sure so I count from the corner and write down the house number. I take the rental car back with five miles on it, get a strange look, hand over the keys and walk home.

I stand in my back yard watering some shrubs looking at the neighboring houses thinking about my wife with some stranger's cock in her, wondering if she could be looking outside a window, watching me, while this strange cock is sliding into her from behind. I try to count the houses and can't be sure. I think it is the house directly behind us. I've seen the wife and spoken to her over the fence. She has the nicest smile and one huge set of tits with sort of a boyish ass.

She is also the white woman in an interracial marriage with a very black husband. A very big husband. I'm not a crotch watcher, but when I spoke to the wife, Judy had talked to the husband and commented to me later how nasty the woman must be to have married a black man. Judy was also looking at his crotch as he stood on the opposite side of his fence and even I noticed the guy was well hung under those sweat pants. Actually the woman noticed Judy staring and we really haven't spoken since.

Holy Shit! My cheating wife is fucking a black guy? Right under my nose. No wonder I don't get much pussy. This man probably has a foot long dick. And, Judy loves a cock to cum in her from my experience. I don't even know this couple's names.

Now I know my wife comes back to me in our house with a black man's seed shoved up into her womb. I know now that her cheating is real. I can't get the idea of her having an interracial fuck out my head. I want to see her fuck this guy. I want to see the contrast of her white pussy getting fucked by his black cock, and I hope it is huge. I know from his cum in her panties that he is bare backing her slut cunt.

Now is the time to trap her in her game. I'm thinking of sneaking a camera in the black guy's house. If they keep fucking in the daytime there is no way I could windowpeep on them. His wife is hot. I'd fuck her even though she is a white gal fucking a black husband. That's what I have now. Only it's my wife fucking her husband. Maybe I can find a way to talk to her without him around.

I guess my first problem is how I act when Judy comes home. I know she has slipped around the block to fuck our black neighbor and a I know she is coming back with some remainder of his seed in her cunt. Being a a racist bad and I don't consider myself one. But, how does one reconcile having a black guy fucking your wife?

I've taken the rental car back and walked home. That hasn't taken more than a half hour since Judy left. How long can this black man fuck her? Will she fuck him more than once? Does she suck his cock? Will she clean up before she comes home? Is his wife working so they have a set time or do they have to hurry before his wife gets home?

It's been more than an hour. She used the excuse that she had to check on some things at work. How long does she think she can be gone with that excuse, even using the line that she stopped by Walmart? I know what items she has hidden behind her seat in the car. She'll come carrying them in.

Now at a hour and a half, I've cleaned up some stuff in the garage, done the dishes, and folded laundry. Is he still fucking her? Have they been fucking once for an hour and a half or has she fucked him several times in an hour and a half.

I decide to walk down the block to see if her car is still hidden at the soccer field. Shit. Still there. It's been over two hours. Can he really fuck her for over two hours. Judy can get into sucking cock. Maybe she is sucking his cock, her fucks her, she sucks his cock, etc.

Well, that's not better. I don't want to think of my wife sucking a black guy's cock. I really don't want him fucking her either. Does Judy kiss me after sucking his cock? She used to like clenching her cunt muscles and carrying my cum inside her the next day after we fucked. Is she doing this with her black seed? Is she hugging and kissing me, and sleeping with me at night with this black guy's cum in her cunt?

Three hours. Three long, fucking hours. Well, yes, "Fucking Hours". Can real people fuck for three hours. My sweet wife Judy is naked with the black man at his house. He's fucking her. He likes white women. His own wife is white. Why does he have to fuck mine?

Four Hours. I'm checking on her car again. Still at the soccer field. God, but my wife must love black cock. How much cum has he put into her now? We go for about ten minutes and she is good for several days before I get it again. Is her cunt going to be huge when I get some again or will I notice a difference? If he is the one she has been fucking I can't say I noticed her pussy being any larger. Then again if I'd flop one leg over hers while we fuck so I'm straddling it, the angle could put me to where I was hitting the end of her cunt. I don't remember that happening lately. I'm not sure I could forgive her with a white guy, but with her being from North Carolina I can't believe her fucking the black neighbor.

I've decided to check her car again. Oh, Thank God her car is not longer at the soccer field. I rush home to see if I can act like I don't suspect anything has happened or that her little "errand" is taking four and a half hours.

Finally her car is back in the garage. I scooted over to sit down at my computer and when she comes in I asked, "What's up, Babe? Did you get everything done you set out to do today?"

"Hi Darling," I did get everything done. At work I stayed with it until I got everything where I wanted it. Sometimes it's hard to swallow what is expected of you. I thought it was going to be more than I could handle, but you know me, never say never."

"It seemed you were gone forever this time. I was thinking of calling the hospitals and the police, telling them to find my hot little wife," I nervously teased her. "I was beginning to think you ran off with some stranger."

If Judy was going to tell me in some sneaky code about how she was fucking the black guy that lives over our back fence all of this time I thought I should at least offer something in return.

"Silly man! You know I could never leave my darling husband. You mean ever so much to me. The last couple of weeks I've gone back in to work I wasn't able to take it all in as there was just too much for me to handle. Today I decided go right at it. I could see when I got there it was going to be hard for me the whole time I was there. After getting a good start I realized that maybe I was taking on more than I could chew. I decided to take a more laid back attitude. After a while of being laid back I decided to get more on top of things and it all was sliding into place after a little while."

"Sounds like you were having fun once put your mind to it."

"Absolutely, now that I got everything exactly where I wanted it I'll want to do the same thing every week."

"We it's too bad you have go in when it should be our day off together."

"You and I don't do anything on our day off anyway, plus when I am off the clock at work I can do more of what I want. I even went to lunch with Jessica and had a nice time. The trip to Walmart seems to take longer to get the shopping done and through the checkout line. I'll put this stuff away and then I need a shower."

I guess she did what she wanted alright! The trip to Walmart was a lie because the stuff was in her car last night, and with her getting fucked for four hours she sure wasn't having lunch with Jessica. She apparently took all of the black neighbor's cock today for the first time. That means it must be huge and she has had to have a few tries at it to get the monster dick all the way up her cunt.

12