My Wife Judy Got what She Wanted

Story Info
A trip to New York and more.
1.5k words
3.07
37.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onthereb
onthereb
28 Followers

Judy and I took a vacation, we always wanted to see New York City. I got a great deal through my work at one of the better hotels. Judy and I did a lot of talking while we were having sex. Judy always wanted a massage from a big black dude. Hoping he would fuck the hell out of her.

Every man that ever got near Judy wanted to fuck the hell out of her. Judy was five foot four and her weight was around one-hundred and five pounds. She has piercing green eyes, that you never wanted to get angry at you. Her two best points were her double D's, with a beautiful tucked ass.

After we got in our place, I told Judy that I had to go out and do some work for my company. I told her I would be gone for about an hour. I got down stairs and called a massage polar. I told them that I needed a black masseuse at around eight tonight to massage my wife. The gentleman on the phone told me his name was Mike and he would take care of every thing.

There was a knock at our door at exactly eight pm. The guy said, "Hi my name is Baako, Mike sent me over to give Judy a massage. I have my table and all my creams on the first floor, should I bring them up?"

"Sure, why don't you go get it your stuff and I will tell Judy that you are here." After he left I went into the bedroom where Judy was, she was out like a light. I leaned down and kissed her and told her Baako was here.

"Wow, I must have fallen asleep. Is Baako good looking?"

"He is young, he might be all of twenty-one. He is about five-eight, one-hundred and sixty pounds and very muscular. He talks with an accent, I think he is straight from Africa."

I had left the door open, so he could get back in. We went into the other room and he had everything set up. He handed Judy a robe and said, "Take everything off and change into this. While you are doing that I have to use the restroom." Judy went into the bedroom and did what he asked.

I gave Judy a kiss and went back into the bedroom. It was time to turn my computer on. I had put four small cameras in the room on so I could watch the show.

When Baako came out of the restroom, he had changed into a silk robe, it fell right at his knees and tied in the front. He said to Judy, "Lye on your stomach and put your face in the donut and I will begin the massage. First I am going to remove your robe and place towels over your private areas. If you feel uncomfortable with any place that I might touch, please let me know.

I am now watching, on my computer, a black man removing my wife's robe. He then put a large towel across her ass that covered her pussy. All I could see was the back of her legs. At that moment my camera light blinks red, giving me the warning that the battery is low, I have an hour of filming left. (I Know he saw the blink, he was looking right at it, he knew I was watching). I have the biggest hard on, seeing my Judy in this position. The anticipation of my beautiful wife being touch by this young black man is overwhelming. I am about ready to get off.

Baako starts at her feet, applying lotion, he is massaging each toe. He gently picks her foot up and kisses each one of her toes. He is spreading lotion on the back of Judy's legs. He then starts messaging her thighs, working up to the bottom of her ass. He lightly runs his finger across the lips of her pussy, just for a brief second he stops and plays with her clit. I could hear Judy moan, as she lifts her ass up, to meet his fingers(I know he was just teasing her, to see what kind of reaction he would get and of course he got the one he wanted). He finished massaging her thighs and her calves.

He walked up to the front of the table and untied the front of his robe, I could see this enormous black cock. Judy still had her face in the donut. He was standing right in front of her, with that cock right under her face. Baako is messaging Judy's neck and shoulders. Judy's hands go under the donut and she puts both of them around his cock (a big smile comes over his face, like I got your fuckin white bitch, keep watching). I watch his hands go to the sides of her boobs and he runs his hands under her body, playing with her tits. He says to Judy, "Turn over!"

Judy rolls on to her back still holding on to his cock, as he walks around to the side of the bed(I said to myself, "There goes the message."). He leans down and puts his lips on hers and she hungrily puts her tongue in his mouth. She takes one hand off his cock and puts on the back of his head. I could see her fingernails digging into the his head. He brakes the kiss and his mouth goes to her tits and he starts sucking on her nipple. Judy spits on her hand and starts jacking him. His cock had to be a good ten inches.

What was really beautiful at this point, was my wife's small white hands wrapped half way around this gigantic black cock and she was jacking him off (Oh, what I forgot to tell you, I had gotten off once and was I hard again. This was the most unbelievable site). He ran his hand to my wife's shaven pussy and spread her pink lips apart. I could see the wetness as he ran two fingers inside of her. He must of hit her "G" spot as soon as he got in. Judy started going crazy, all she could say was, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" She started squirting all over his arm.

He immediately climbed on the table and put his lips on her pussy and started licking it. I could see her juices running down his chin. He was facing the camera and he looked up at and winked. Judy started screaming, "Put that cock in me." Inch be inch I watched that big cock go into my wife. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to go out there, with my puny eight inches ready to go to work.

When I got out there Baako was raised up on his hands driving his cock deep inside of my wife. I went right for Judy's face and I put my tongue in her mouth, she tried to devour me she was so horny . She put her hands on my face and said, "I love you, I love you, it feels so good, I am getting off, oh , oh, oh, so good she was screaming. At that moment, I could see her body jerking, he was getting off inside of her. Baako got off the table and smiled at me.

I said to her, "Get on your knees," Judy rolled over and got on her knees and I came in from behind. As my cock went into my wife, I felt Baako cum running down the inside of my leg. Judy was really sloppy, but as soon as she felt my cock she tightened her muscles up and it felt like soft vice squeezing around my cock. Baako walked around to the front of Judy and his cock was already hard. Judy put her lips on it and started licking the cum off of it. I had my hands on her hips and was driving my cock in and out real fast, like a mad man. At one point she had his cock in her mouth and I thought she was going to bite it off. I don't have to tell you this but I will. It took me about ten minutes to get off and when I did I exploited.

Baako said to me, "May I have her for a short time. She is the first white woman I have ever been with, I just want to hold her."

"Sure go ahead, I will go back in the bedroom."

As soon as I left the room, Baako took her hand and led her over to the couch. He said, "Brandy you are so beautiful I just want to touch you and hold you, would that be alright?"

They were standing in front of the couch and Judy put her arms around him, kissing him on the lips. She said, " I am really tired but for you a short time. They sat down on the couch and made out, he sucked her tits and stuck his fingers back inside of her. Yes, yes, Judy got off again.

After that, Baako got up, got his table and the other stuff he brought. Judy walked him to the door and kissed him good bye. Judy then jumped into the shower and was in bed asleep in twenty minutes.

onthereb
onthereb
28 Followers