My Wife Leads the Way Ch. 02

Story Info
A gay man is led into a world of depravity by his wife.
1.8k words
4.51
49.7k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Sherrie and I talked to each other about the experience we had with Jerome and Darold. We both agreed that it was the best sex of our life and that it was better being able to share it with each other. Sherrie told me that she had gotten off on knowing that she was cheating on me. It made her feel dirty, and like she was getting away with stolen goods. She told me that she really craved that dirty slutty feeling, but it was so much better actually having me see her getting fucked in the ass!

I let Sherrie know that I felt really submissive and feminine with the guys and that I loved both feelings and wanted to explore them more deeply. "I want to be really sexy and pretty for my man!" I told her.

Sherrie then suggested that she doll me up! "Hell you are not much bigger than me so most of my clothes will probably fit on you. Man I will have so much fun with you! You will be much better than my roommate from college!" She exclaimed!"

With that she produced a bottle of Nair and slathered it all over my body. She then had me jump into the shower and I could not believe how smooth my skin was! It looked and felt just like my wife's skin! I was loving it.

When I got out of the shower Sherrie had some of her sexiest items laid out on the bed. She put a black lacy bra on to me and stuffed it with some socks. She then clipped a garter belt around my waist. Next came the black stockings. Man they felt so good on my smooth legs! She snapped the garters onto the tops of the stockings and I loved the tugging on the lacy belt. It made my waist feel so feminine. But the absolutely best was when she had me put the lace trimmed satin panties on over the garters! That satin felt so damn good on my balls! I sprung and immediate hard on!

Sherrie now guided me to the mirror and I couldn't believe how sexy I looked. I wish that I had a rounder ass, more like Sherries but I still looked pretty sexy! After mentioning this to Sherrie, she said not to worry once I got some high heels on that would take care of the problem.

Sherrie now had me put on a sundress and I loved how the material loosely flowed and rubbed against my skin. So much better than manly wear!

Once I had finished exploring walking around in the sundress Sherrie had me sit down and she applied make up to my face. I wish I had long hair, but she rectified this with a blond wig that she sometimes wore.

By now I was looking like a really sexy babe and I had blue balls for first time since high school!

"I need to have this taken care of." I told Sherrie, pointing to my erection.

"Yep." She replied, "You don't look very feminine walking around with that pole sticking out. Since you don't like having sex with my why don't I jerk you off?"

I quickly agreed and once again found myself on my back with my legs thrown over my head. I now understood why the panties are put on over the garters as Sherrie pulled them down some and started stroking my cock. It was already so slimy from precum and her ministrations and the satin rubbing my balls was so delicious!

"From now on you will always swallow down your cum." Sherrie stated as she rubbed the underside of my shaft. "A good woman treasures her man's fluids like a gift from the gods."

I quickly agreed wither and told her how much I loved swallowing down Darold's load the other night.

A minute later I had a strong orgasm and a big cum. I had my mouth open wide with my tongue stuck out and most of the cum landed on my tongue. A big glob did land on my forehead. Sherrie quickly scooped it up with her finger and fed it to me. I held all of my juice in my mouth while I lowered my legs and sat up. I now swished it around my mouth analyzing the sticky slimy texture. It was salty and bitter but good. I worked my tongue through my load a few times before swallowing it down.

"Very good. I am proud of you Gurl!" Sherrie said with glee. "Now I know that you don't crave to eat my pussy but you have me all worked up so get to it!"

She was right. I didn't have a desire to eat her pussy but after all she did for me I knew that I owed her so I went to work licking her out. After only a few minutes she clenched her thighs tightly around my head and had a killer orgasm.

Since our kids were in school I spent the rest of the day wearing my wife's clothes and was really disappointed when I took them off before the girls came home.

After dinner Sherrie told me that Jerome wanted to come over again. She let me know a that Darold couldn't make it, so we would just have to see what happens.

After the girls were asleep I dressed up in my wife's clothes again. I just loved the feel of that satin and lace! Soon there was a knock at the door and I ran to answer like a school girl with butterflies in my stomach!

When I opened Jerome stood there with a surprised look on his face and asked who I was! I told him that I was Sherrie's girlfriend and only then did I see lot look of recognition on his face.

As he walked in Sherrie called out from the bathroom, "Ricky, get Jerome a beer and pour me a wine."

As I did so I could feel Jerome looking me over.

"Ricky will never do." He said, "From now on I am going to call you Rachel. It is a fitting name for such a fine slut as you!"

I loved it, and tingled inside as I opened his beer and poured Sherrie her wine.

Soon we were in the bedroom and Sherrie called out from the bathroom, "Ged Jerome ready for me! I am ready to go!"

I looked at Jerome and he said, "I think she wants you to fluff me." With that he pulled down his pants exposing his long flaccid cock.

I drooled at the sight of it and dropped to my knees on the floor in front of him as he sat back on the bed. I marveled at the sight of his cock and wet my lips before taking the head into my mouth. It was every bit as good as yesterday. I stroked the underside of his shaft with my tongue and loved the feeling of his hardening.

I was really getting into it when Sherrie walked in and said, "That's enough, I have been horny all day and am not going to miss out!"

She looked stunning in her short red baby doll negligée and matching panties! She walked over and kissed Jerome passionately. I reluctantly took my mouth off of Jerome's now super hard cock. I guess I had done my part, I thought, as I noticed that his cock seemed to be pointing right as Sherrie's crotch.

Soon Jerome was laying on his back and Sherrie was riding away. Her negligee was bunched up on her waist and it was sexy as hell seeing her white ass plopping up and down on Jerome's cock. In the next ten minutes, Sherrie had two really strong orgasms and I could see the wetness leaking down covering Jerome's balls and wetting the bed. I was jealous but it was great having such a close up of this fucking! And fucking is what is was Sherrie was excited and ground down hard onto Jerome.

A minute later Jerome grunted and pumped his seed deep into Sherrie's pussy. Sherrie just collapsed on Jerome's chest and they held each other tight. I told Sherrie that I was jealous of her for getting his load.

"Well Rachel, why don't you get some of it by cleaning me off!" Jerome suggested.

Sherrie rolled off and I pounced! His man juice was not as good as yesterday because I was "watered down" with Sherrie's juices but it was still good and I licked it up savoring it.

"Don't forget to get my balls too." Jerome chided.

I didn't like the flavor of his nuts too much because it was all Sherrie's juices that coated them but I did my duty and loved having them in my mouth as I lovingly cleaned them off. Just for good measure I also licked up any wetness that lingered in his creases and at the top of his thighs.

Sherrie then suggested, "Since you crave his load so much, there's much more in me. Why don't you suck it out?"

I had never really liked eating pussy before but I wanted more of Jerome's flavor so I crawled over to Sherrie and started licking her mound. It was coated in wetness that was mostly hers but I cleaned her whole outside and then started licking her cleft from taint to clit. I could taste Jerome's essence and Sherrie started moaning. Soon I was working my tongue deep inside and getting more of their mixed taste.

Sherrie was really getting off on this and she got up and pushed me down onto my back. She then straddled me face planting her crotch right over my mouth. She was really grinding her clit hard into my nose and it kind of hurt but I keep quite since Jerome's juice was starting to ooze out and into my mouth. Sherrie was really working up a sweat and soon she started convulsing in my face in a huge orgasm. As her thighs clenched my head in a vice grip lock a really large glob of Jerome's load was forced out and into my mouth! I savored it before swallowing it down.

Jerome had gotten dressed. He slapped Sherrie on the ass hard and said, "You two are sick puppies! I am going to have to bring some more friends over to use you two next time!"

"I will show myself out." He stated as he left the room.

Sherrie rolled off my face and cuddled up to me with her face on my chest. "Rachel, you were great!" She said, "I don't even have to wash myself off. You are always going to clean me out from now on!"

I wasn't going to argue with her. Eating her out had become so much better when there was a big juicy load inside!