My Wife Likes To Give Handjobs

Story Info
My wife likes to give handjobs.
2.9k words
234.4k
90
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I flew into Minneapolis to attend a party. It was a dinner for the wedding guests and a joint bachelor/bachelorette party for some friends of ours who were getting married. They were swingers and were known to be a bit wild and a lot of friends didn't go for this reason, or more accurately because their wives wouldn't allow them to go. They had always been nice to us so we at least showed up knowing we could leave at any time. I had served with him in the Marines and we were pretty close friends. I reenlisted and he went home to Vegas and became a male stripper until he got done with law school. He was hired out of law school as a corporate attorney for a company in Minneapolis where he met his soon to be wife at a strip club where she was bar tending her way through college to be a psychologist.

The food was catered and was really good. The party seemed kind of tame compared to what I expected, they were rumored to have some wild parties. But there was a lot of alcohol which was good and after the caterers cleaned up the basement it was turned into a dance floor. I was starting to get a headache from all the flashing lights and loud music in the basement, and it was getting crowded you couldn't move around without bumping into someone. So my wife and I made our way upstairs to the loft where it was much quieter and found a group of people sitting around talking, they soon invited us to come over and play truth or dare. I thought it was a bit middle schoolish but whatever. We had picked truth to get into the swing of things and see how it was going to go. Before long the dance party ended and people were starting to leave and some come upstairs.

The wildest dare we seen was a girl get dared to run around the outside of the house naked (it was -10 degrees outside.) I guess this turned my wife on, I have always thought she was a closet bisexual even though she denies it. So it comes my turn and I pick truth and am asked what is my wildest fantasy? I said I didn't know I hadn't really given it any thought. The alcohol was starting to get to my wife at this point and my wife chimes in that my wildest fantasy is to get a blowjob because she hates giving blowjobs. I just hang my head and everyone starts laughing at her calling me out. Her turn is next and she picks truth so I ask her what is her craziest fantasy, she says to have sex on the beach. So with all being fair in love and war and me having just a bit too much to drink, I call her out and tell her that is not her craziest fantasy. She has told me many times that her craziest fantasy is to give guys hand jobs while she gets her pussy eaten, so I blurted it out. She give me the dirtiest look and I knew that it was on, but we were down to us and 3 other couples, a few single guys, a couple single girls and the girl who was getting married the next day all of which at this point were in various states of undress. The way the rotation went I could dare her but she couldn't dare me she could only dare the girl next to her.

We have had discussions about our fantasies but they have remained just that. Mainly the logistics of setting it up and the trouble of finding willing participants has prevented us from acting out on our fantasies. It seemed as if it had all fallen into place. The next turn my wife picks dare, so I dare her to take her panties off and throw them out the window. She did and her walking back in just her skirt that ended just above her knees with no panties on turned me on. It was evident I was pitching a tent so the girl next to me dared me to get naked from the waist down, so I did, truth be told I was uncomfortable but yet really turned on by a half dozen other women drooling at my cock. My wife was laughing at me so I decided to have her join me and when she picked dare I dared her to get naked from the waist up. Not to be outdone she dared the girl next to her to give me a blow job. The girl's husband protested, and she said only if my wife gives her husband a hand job. My wife looked at me and I said do whatever you want, and she agreed.

Now my wife gives awesome hand jobs and gets really turned on by having a hard cock in her hand and gets off on having the power to make a guy cum. Previously she had only given me (and her ex bf before me) hand jobs so this would be her first with another guy. She was a virgin when I met her. I was the only guy she had ever given a blowjob to and the only guy she had ever had sex with. That was about to change. She and I had talked before about our fantasies and talked over having threesomes both MFM and MFF and had set up ground rules of no kissing anyone else, condoms must be used, and she refused to give blowjobs.

This guy stands up and drops his pants as his wife comes over and starts sucking my cock. My wife pulls some baby oil out of her purse, pushes me down, lifts up her dress, sits on my face and starts lubing up this guy's cock. I know she gives great hand jobs and she had given me one on the drive from the hotel to their house so I lasted a long time. The blowjob was good (much better than what I get at home) but it just didn't hit the right spot. My wife made the guy cum fairly quickly on her tits and had started giving another guy a hand job and he had started rubbing her tits when she cum on my face. I hadn't noticed it but the first girl had quit giving me a blow job and another girl took over, she was great. I shot my load in her mouth when my wife had her second orgasm and at the same time the second guy cum on my wife's tits. My wife got off my face so I looked down to find the bride to be with my cum all over her face.

My wife went over and kissed the bride to be and sat on her face and told me to come fuck her as she handed me a condom. I stood up and my wife sucked my cock hard again. I then went down and started licking the bride to be's pussy. She grabbed my wife's ass and pushed her up enough to say she was beyond foreplay and she wanted my cock now. I stuck my cock in her while my wife watched. My wife kissed me as she had her 3rd orgasm of the night. Then she gave another guy a hand job. He cum on her tits which made the bride to be cum, which made me cum.

My wife sucked my cock dry and then started eating the bride-to-be's pussy while my wife started fingering herself. I stuck my cock in my wife's pussy and fucked her while she was eating pussy. The groom to be had come upstairs and was watching with his cock in his hand. When the bride to be cum again she invited her husband over to get a hand job. My wife started giving the groom to be a hand job and for the first time I was jealous. His cock was about the same girth as mine but was an inch maybe 2 longer. I have a pretty thick cock that is about 8 inches long, but his was bigger. I got up and sat on the couch next to the 2 single girls who were eating each other's pussies. Initially they took turns giving me a hand job, they were good but nowhere near on par with my wife. They moved down and took turns sucking my cock, then without warning one of them got up sat on my cock while the other liked her clit. Damn she was tight and it made me cum quickly. They then took turns giving me a blowjob again and when I got hard the other girl got on my cock while the other licked her clit. She was just as tight as the first girl and before long I came again.

I looked over the see the bride to be licking her soon to be husband's cum off my wife's tits, then he started massaging and licking her tits and then her pussy she had her 4th orgasm of the night. The bride to be come over and gave me another fantastic blowjob (the best I have ever had.) I cum in her mouth and she just kept sucking. I saw her soon to be husband take out a condom out of his pants and my wife looked at me. I tried to tell her it was up to her if she wanted to fuck him or not, but I couldn't say or do anything as I was cumming in the bride to be's mouth, again. She kept sucking my cock despite me trying to get her to stop. I watched my friend slide his big cock into my wife's pussy. I heard my wife scream as she arched her back, it was clear that with her 5 foot 100 pound petite Asian frame she was completely full. She would moan loudly every time he stuck his cock all the way in her pussy. It was clear she was really enjoying this, and as loud as she was everyone knew it. Meanwhile the bride to be kept sucking my cock and made me cum in her mouth a 3rd time in a row. She was satisfied she had drained me, she quit and laid down.

I went over to my wife and she gave me a blowjob while she was getting fucked. He finally came in her pussy, as she cum and squirted on his cock. His soon to be wife come over and started sucking his cock, removed the condom and sucked him dry. He laid down on the floor and she went up and started licking his nipples and invited my wife to try, so she did. Before long my wife started giving him a hand job again, and made him cum again, his soon to be bride started sucking him off and drained him too.

We were all pretty drunk and completely exhausted. I don't think I could have done anything again if I tried. My wife started to get dressed. The bride to be brought her a pair of panties to wear and she put them on and got her dress on but couldn't find her top or her bra. The bride to be had already fallen asleep next to her soon to be husband on the floor. My wife came over and cuddled up with me and almost instantly fell asleep, I wasn't far behind. I wake up the next morning to sun in my eyes, a lot of people scattered around sleeping on the floor (many of which I had never met before) and my wife giving me a blow job. The bride to be is down there giving her blowjob lessons. I have to admit it was much better. Finally the bride to be said it was getting late and finished me off in her mouth and went to get ready for her wedding. We went back to the hotel which was fairly close to their house got changed and headed to the wedding

The wedding was a bit odd considering what we had done the night before and the fact that it was in a church. After the reception my wife and I said our goodbyes and headed to our hotel. We were driving through Minneapolis talking about the last night. My wife confides in me that she really enjoyed herself and starts getting turned on again thinking about it. She takes her dress off and then her bra everybody on the road can see her perfect 36C tits but she doesn't care. She starts rubbing her pussy, my wife didn't wear any panties to the wedding, that really turned me on and I start rubbing her tits and she takes out my cock and starts giving me a hand job. She made me cum as we were pulling into the hotel parking lot.

I fixed myself so I looked presentable. My wife doesn't bother she puts on a very short miniskirt and a white tank top she had stashed under her seat. It was obvious she was not wearing any panties or bra, she might as well have been naked everyone in the lobby got a view. She just walked in like nothing was wrong. I really liked the thought of her ass and pussy practically sticking out of her miniskirt and her dark nipples showing through her white tank top and poking out at attention, the fact that it was 10 degrees outside certainly helped. She put on some hooker boots and looked like some slut I picked up on a street corner somewhere. She got lots of looks and seemed to like the attention. We went over to the elevators and she dropped her purse. When she bent down to get it she gave the entire lobby a prime time view of her firm round ass and soaking wet pussy.

As we were at our room door she dropped the key card on the floor and bent over to get it. As she did I looked around and no one was in the hallway. I unzipped my pants, took out my hard cock and stuck it in her wet pussy as she was unlocking the door. We went inside and fucked for hours. Finally we take a nap, when we get up and go eat at a nice restaurant. My wife was dressed up in a nice dress that come up midway between her ass and knees. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra because the dress had an open back. We ate a nice meal and had a great conversation. Finally as we were finished with dinner the waitress had come over and was asking if we wanted any dessert. I don't know if my wife thought the waitress was flirting with me or what. But my wife hands me her panties right there on top of the table in front of the waitress and says I don't need dessert. My jaw about hit the floor and the waitress turned bright red. My wife told her we were going back to the hotel and if she wanted to join us she could. The waitress was so embarrassed I thought she would die but said she still had a few hours on her shift. My wife wrote our hotel and room number down and told her to join us when she gets off if she wanted to.

I don't know if the waitress come to our room or not, my wife and I had sex a few times that night and then we went back to sleep. My wife asked if the waitress had stopped by, I told her I didn't think so. She said that is too bad she's a cute girl with nice tits, we could have both had fun with her. My wife said that's too bad, that was her tip. I told her no I had left her a $50 bill.

We took our rental car back to the airport and flew back home. It was nice to be home and nice to see my wife go wild. We still had sex and she still gave amazing handjobs and was getting much better with blowjobs but we had to be quiet and keep it confined to the bedroom because of the kids. Then there are the times we want something but one or both of us have to go to work, or one or both of the kids starts crying or getting into something or fighting and we have to stop. She didn't want to do anything sexual with a third party around home because we live in a small town where everybody knows everybody. Pretty soon we got back into the same boring routine.

However we take trips a couple times a year without the kids, although none have been as wild as our trip to Minneapolis, we do have adult fun when we are away from home. Since that trip we have had several threesomes, and had sex with other couples, sometimes swapping but usually not. One thing that remains constant is she is always looking for guys to give hand jobs to, and girls to eat her pussy, and I am always looking for good blowjobs. I find myself always looking forward to our trips when my beautiful wife lets her inner slut out that she keeps hidden so well at home.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not very good

Not very well written, Needs a lot of editing. Thanks for the effort though.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Mixed bag

I like the premise of this story, but I think you fumbled the execution. Yes, there were grammatical errors (switching tenses, etc.), but that isn't the biggest issue for me. I found it off-putting that this couple just started sucking and fucking other people without any hesitation or discussion. It just seemed too implausible.

Equally implausible was the fact that the narrator came six times (that I counted) without any rest in between. And, as happens so often in these stories, there was a guest appearance by a ten-inch cock. All of these things detracted from the realism of the story.

Once you began to describe the sex, it became a play-by-play of events. He did this, then she did that, then he did this, etc., etc.. Often, it's better to describe the emotions of the moment rather than the actions.

Keep writing.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 9 years ago
Fun Stuff

Entertaining story but sorely needs editing for spelling and grammar. As a volunteer editor &

seeing as this is your first submission, I could help you on future work or in the rewrite of this one. If you wish, contact me via the Volunteer Editors List under the user name WindySwimming. Cheers! Keep writing.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Just adult sex...

This is about adult consented sex...Just fun, never loosing sight of their love and respect...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
More Stories