My Wife, Made His

Story Info
Hotwife exploration leads to scifi cum inflation.
3.2k words
3.73
29.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beginnings of this story are real; I only advanced into science fiction to further twist my insatiable desires for such things. I have not yet opened the door in real life, and am not sure I will. The anticipation and fantasy will keep me satisfied for a very long time. This is my second attempt and first completed story and I would be willing to write more if you enjoy this. It starts off slow and ramps up extremely quickly because I am too horny to write novellas.

*****

My secret wish finally came true. After over a year of softcore porn, verbal role play, encouragement, and some rather disappointing one-time encounters, my beautiful wife told me, over a very rare, lengthy blowjob, that she met someone on a site she wouldn't reveal and wanted to meet in real life. Helpless in her grasp, looking down at her eager eyes, I nodded and said something about taking time to set it up correctly and safely. She made a noncommittal murmur with my cock in the back of her throat.

That weekend we had scheduled a hotel stay in the next city over to spend the day with friends. I always enjoy summertime outings with my wife. She wore a delectable sundress that set off her long red hair, plunged between her wonderful breasts, each more than a double handful for my smaller than average hands, and clung to her incredibly curvy volleyball player's thighs and ass. I would never tell her this because she doesn't like it, but when the wind blew the dress also clung to her little bit of extra tummy that I alternately enjoy grabbing or watching bounce when she rides me. Normally I would be focusing on everyone's reactions to this curvaceous angel among them, but all I could think about was who she was texting all day. Our friends noticed it as well.

That night we had the requisite wonderful hotel sex. I asked twice if there were new developments with her admirer, but she said they were still in the planning phase. I went to bed satisfied that my capable thick cock had done its job and would be called upon again in the morning. I've always been proud of my large cock compared to being smaller than average elsewhere. It's always a nice surprise and guaranteed sex when I could get naked with a girl. When I woke up, my wife was nearly hanging off the bed in her sleep, and strangely the blanket at the end of the bed was now spread across the couch. Realizing she probably didn't sleep well, I masturbated in the shower, spraying thick ropes across the shower wall at the thought of her soon-to-be lover, and woke her up for her shower. That's when she left her phone on the bed, blinking. After a brief war with myself, I swiped it and saw a message from Max. I opened it.

"Mmm, I can't wait."

I scroll up.

"I want it. Immediately."

What does she want?

"I'm going to cum inside you. And I cum more than anyone you've ever met or heard of."

What? It took me years of dating and then marriage to earn that privilege. I am immediately jealous. I look down and there is a large spot of precum spreading across my boxer briefs. I precum excessively when turned on; to the point of apologizing to girls about everything being wet the first time we take our clothes off. I go to change underwear and try to think about something else to calm my rapidly hardening cock, increasing bursts of clear precum spurting out with each twitch and new thought of what those messages mean. I give up and quickly jerk off and cum harder and more than before, despite only a minute of stimulation. I clean up with a hand towel and toss it into the corner just as she gets out of the shower.

Over the course of the day, I convince myself that I can't have everything the way I want it and this is all going to be for the best. She's on birth control. It's fine.

We have to wait almost 2 weeks until their first date. He's apparently on the board of several large companies. We're successful for our early 20's, but that is intimidating. At least he'll be reliable and know what he wants; no games. They're going to dinner and I help her into a nice dress. Straight there, talk for a few hours, come home and decide how it went.

Hours pass. I text twice and don't receive a reply. I contemplate going there but if he had some sort of plan it's already too late, and I don't want to ruin it if it's going well. 4 hours later I receive a text:

"I'm going to his place, he's real and it's fine. Sorry for not updating you."

I'm annoyed and turned on. I masturbate again and get in bed, determined I'm not going to hover and seem desperate. I lie awake until she creeps in at 4 am, pretend to be asleep, and rise an hour later to go to work. During the work day I convince myself to remain calm and ask her how it went.

"Great!" she says, her beautiful smile and eager, leaned-forward posture disarming me as it has for our entire history. "He's really a gentleman and we talked and got to know each other all night. I'm really sorry for coming home so late and want to make it up to you."

The next few months are transformative. There is no foreplay anymore. Several days a week I come home from work and my wife drops to her knees, pulling my soft dick between her lips and sucking it to the back of her throat until I am rock hard. She leads me to bed by my cock, pushes me down, and rides me with abandon, showering me in kisses and telling me how much she loves me. She then showers and heads to Max's, to return in the early morning hours or not at all.

I meet Max after the second month. Despite being almost seven feet tall, he has almost comically large hands and feet. I don't really understand my wife's tastes. He is a consummate gentleman and seems genuinely invested in our conversation about careers and hobbies. I am much more quiescent afterwards.

6 months in is the first strange incident. We are brushing our teeth and my wife burps into the sink. Gross. I go to playfully push her away and say something. We live together after all. But wait...

"Is that... cum? What the fuck?"

"Honey I'm so sorry; I know you don't want specifics but I blew both of you in the same day yesterday and it was just a lot."

"Ok... I'll try not to think about it."

She is my wife and I lover her.

The next day she sends me a message at work, saying she knows I don't want to think about yesterday but I should try this thing. It's the "Holy Grail of Cum Increase" on some random forum. There is exceptional feedback. "Why not?" I think. I do love cumming.

It takes a week for the vitamins to arrive so I can start the cycle. The placebo effect gives me bigger orgasms and a higher sex drive immediately. She consumes all of my libido and I can still hear her masturbating in the shower before bed. Three weeks later and I understand the forum feedback. My precum faucet never turns off, I am flooding my wife's holes with more cum than I thought possible, and after a pre-Max fuck I am left in the bathtub desperately fucking my fleshlight because I'm tired of cleaning up the excess cum running out of it.

After three more weeks my thighs and forearms are sore from fucking and jerking to keep up with the insatiable cum factory I'm turning into. I don't even question my wife when she explains that her breasts are swelling over the cups of her largest bras, showing beautiful veins under her ivory skin, because of something about tying them up during the bdsm with Max that I've never been interested in. I only question a little, and do some online reading when I squeeze her overdeveloped breasts and her large, swollen nipples begin a steady leak of sticky white fluid. She says her doctor says she's not pregnant and this can just happen when a woman's body is getting used to a new lover's chemistry.

One night is different than the rest. She comes home late, pulls the covers off, pulls my soft cock into her mouth, quickly hardening it. She's never done this before, but I'm not going to fight it for obvious reasons. She doesn't take her dress off, just hikes it up and climbs on to me. I can see bruises and rope marks on her thighs, but the intense heat and sloppy wetness of her pussy quickly consumes me. The moonlight catches her perfect face and there is a desperate look on her, matching her wild hair. She rips off her dress over her head and leans back, her newly fat breasts wobbling in the stressed bra like their own living creature. I muster the strength to partially sit up, reach around, and undo her bra. I pull it off and her swollen, heavy breasts swing free, immediately letting loose small streams of liquid. She pushes me back down forcefully and begins to ravage her clit with one hand, the whole time grunting and gurgling in a primal language meant only to demand more seed for the insatiable greed of her fertile pussy.

I quickly succumb and begin pumping my offering into my sex goddess, devoid of all control and completely owned by her. That is when she reaches her peak and lets loose a scream, thighs gripping me with unbearable tightness and simultaneously elevating my love for this perfect creature on top of me.

As my orgasm subsides, hers continues, streaming hot cum down my spent balls and thighs and making me thankful for the special towels we invested in. But then she begins to come down and I can still feel things getting wetter, liquid touching me down to my knees.

"Shit." she says and begins to climb off of me. My cock exits her pussy with a wet sucking sound and that's when the flood really begins. What is obviously cum pours out of my wife at an alarming rate, sloshing off the towel-covered bed and onto the carpet. She is shaking, moaning, and crawling to the bathroom saying, "Sorry honey, sorry sorry sorry, oh sorry I broke the rules." She climbs into the standup shower, leaning against the seat and spasming as yet greater volumes of thick white cum slosh out of her visibly quivering pussy.

I have no words, I am in shock. "What.." "Please honey I'm so sorry, please just go to the couch and I will clean this up. I'll explain tomorrow. I can't right now. I'm so sorry."

I pass the rest of the night on the couch staring at the ceiling. When I return to get ready for work all signs of the incident are gone and my wife is sleeping deeply in the bed.

Two days of little communication later, she is begging me to come to Max's with her so she can explain and make it up to me.

"I'm so sorry honey that wasn't supposed to happen. Please just play along one more time and I'll explain everything and make it worth your time. I love you so much and you didn't deserve that shock. If this doesn't make things better we can call the whole thing off."

I am sitting in Max's ultra-modern parlor receiving an extended, teasing blowjob from my wife whose extreme curves are almost unrecognizable from 8 months ago. I am going to watch what Max and my wife do and apparently receive some ambiguous gift. I am a pervert at heart and can't deny my wife anything, so here we go.

The time comes and my wife goes to Max's room, she says she'll call for me when everything is ready. I stroke myself vigorously but make sure not to cum. Finally the call comes and I open the door to their "playroom". The first thing that hits me is the smell. I suddenly realize this is the new smell of my wife's pussy, her perfume, the overpowering smell of the volcano of cum the other night. It is warm and salty and sweet and I feel light headed.

At the same time I take in the room and am frozen with shock. My wife is smiling at me while suspended in a movable harness hanging from the ceiling. Her ever growing breasts and every other curve supported by wide padded straps and her legs spread open like she is about to mount a stallion.

The stallion is below her. Max is reclined in a large padded chair, looking up at her. His large, muscular body is overshadowed by an unbelievable, supernaturally large cock. It is perfectly shaped with a slight curve, the shaft alone being longer than my short forearm. All illusions of being well endowed myself are shattered. The urethra stands out along its length, thicker than my ring finger. The head is indescribable, a thick, deep red helmet with several pulsing veins leading up to it, feeding this monster that is about to penetrate my wife.

My eyes finally reach the base of Max's insanely thick shaft and see his balls, each the size of one of my fist, pulled up tight against it. Even more extraordinary is the handfuls and handfuls of excess scrotum hanging down the chair, almost grotesque in its unnatural volume. Skin folds hang over every surface of the bottom of the chair.

That's when the chair starts making noise. "Sit." Max says, pointing to a comfy reclined chair in the corner. I can only obey at this point. He reaches down and plugs two cables or tubes into previously unnoticed attachments on his massive testicles and leans back. My wife's harness lowers a little bit and she begins grinding her sopping wet pussy against the giant head of his cock. It is larger than the entire area of her pelvis.

Suddenly the air is charged with static electricity. I am instantly, painfully hard and my balls begin to ache. Strangely there is no precum though. The chair chugs and I see the tubes connected to Max stiffen. He grunts and miraculously, his enormous balls begin to writhe and inflate. They expand from the size of my fists to large cantaloupes, beginning to take up the slack skin around them. Dumbfounded, scared, and wildly turned on, all I can do is furiously stroke my inconsequential cock.

The rest of Max's body begins to change. Muscles bulge under taut skin, sculpting themselves and pushing out veins. A flat stomach becomes a chiseled twelve pack, deep grooves forming between the growing muscle tissue.

"The procedure was only supposed to affect my genitals, but I can't consume so much growth serum without side effects. Thankfully I can consume no calories and live a sedentary lifestyle to limit the long term muscle and bone growth, and hide the rest under baggy clothes. Your wife is the only woman to have no ill effects from the left over serum in my cum, so this is going to be a permanent arrangement."

The chair chugs again and Max's balls have reached the size of watermelons. Skin and veins dance and writhe over the massive organs as his cock somehow becomes even thicker, pulsing a deep, angry red. The harness clamps tight on my wife's thighs, pulling them apart and begins to lower her onto the enormous head. It pumps out handfuls of precum to lubricate its path into her. A few moments later, she is somehow sliding slowly down the shaft, her screams drowning out all other sound, her eyes rolled back into her head so I can only see the whites.

Max reaches up to my wife's hips and begins to fuck her. The screaming stops and she only grunts and gurgles like a few nights ago. Her gigantic tits wobble and slap against her torso. I can see his huge shaft pushing out against her belly. I forget to breathe for seemingly minutes at a time.

Finally, Max grunts and his enormous balls contract, each of them touching his outspread knees. I perversely try to cum with him and feel the contractions of orgasm, but nothing comes out. The feeling extends to an unbearable length as I watching the giant throbbing meat impaling my wife pulse and force incredible spurts of hot cum into her already stretched pussy. I shake and hold on to the chair while I watch her belly begin to inflate, followed by her already overgrown tits. She begins screaming again and furiously rutting a few inches back and forth on the massive living pole inside her, somehow coaxing more contractions out of the expanse of flesh beneath her.

Minutes later, the intense coupling calms down and the harness begins to pull my wife up. It strains to separate the sopping wet, gripping pussy from its prize but eventually succeeds and quickly clamps her thighs together with a wet slap. Max uses his heavily muscled frame to drag his unnatural genitals out of the chair.

"Give your husband a blowjob to thank him. With the chair off, the field will no longer be redirecting all sexual energy into me. You can't fuck her while she's absorbing all my cum, but I'm almost finished rewriting her body chemistry and that won't be an issue soon. You can go ahead and plan to move in, because this is going to be an everyday thing. I'll leave you alone together for now."

My wife, soaking wet and fat with another man's cum, plug now in her pussy to keep it inside her while her body absorbs it, crawls across the floor towards me. I am pinned to the chair by invisible restraints.

"I'm sorry I couldn't explain honey, but I'm the only one who can do this for him. I'll make sure you're satisfied every day, and we can even find another woman for you to fuck while I'm busy; I don't mind. Max can get you whoever you want."

She opens her mouth above my twitching cock and a glob of cum falls out.

"Sorry.. That's just going to be part of it."

She begins slurping on me messily, "All your needs will be met, and I'm still your wife. I'm just.. I am... I'm made of him now. Everything about me is full of his cum and it's changing my body. Soon I'll be able to hold it all in without thinking and you can fuck me any time. No one else will know. Your friends will just see your wife's tits getting bigger, her hair shinier, and her falling deeper in love with you. I do love you so much."

She pulls her swollen tits around my cock and they lubricate themselves with cum that belongs to neither of us.

I lean back and enjoy the feeling, wondering what our new life will be like.