My Wife Meets Her Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife's lover comes to stay.
2.8k words
3.76
82.3k
40
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
giantjet
giantjet
37 Followers

The story so far:

This is a fantasy I have about my wife, Amy. In the first part I introduced her to Mike, a guy I met online and had talked to about fucking my wife, though she didn't know that. I had hoped they would hit it off and after quite a few drinks they fucked (which I watched). She ended up spending most of the weekend with him and now, it seemed, they were lovers.

My dream come true, so to speak.

A while later he invited her to stay with him for a long weekend at his apartment in another city. Mike took her out and they fucked all weekend. At the same time she began doing things for him: not wearing underwear, shaving her pussy, and generally being sluttier than she had ever before. It was great for me, because I got to live out my fantasy and her sex drive had increased.

We were having a lot more sex these days, though Amy liked to tease me more now. Not letting me cum for a few days before finally relieving me. We both love oral sex, which she wanted a lot more these days, and our hands were always all over each other. Often she would have me go down on her, then after her orgasm she would roll over or get up and leave, before I could even get ready to fuck her. For a guy with a very high sex drive, this role was driving me crazy. And she knew it, in fact we talked about it openly. I knew she was teasing me and she knew I was loving the feeling of blue balls.

The day after Amy returned from her trip to Mike's house she told me that she would be going back on the pill after stopping almost a decade ago. She said mainly it was because she was having a lot of sex now and it would be easier for her than condoms (which I had been using for the last 10 years with her). I agreed that we didn't want to have any "accidents" and so going on the pill was a good idea. She smiled and kissed me.

It was so hot knowing my wife was another man's lover.

Amy and I were still very close and intimate. Anyone who didn't know about our sex lives would think nothing had changed. We still held hands and still kissed and touched a lot. I knew Amy was keeping in touch with Mike, though she never told me. Sometimes I checked her phone and looked through her messages. They seemed to "sext" each other a lot, and I assumed there were emails as well.

Then one day she came to me and said that Mike was coming down again... but instead of a hotel, she wanted him to stay with us. I thought that was a great idea and instantly volunteered to move into the spare room while he was here. My mind was racing with the thought of essentially submitting to another man in my own house.

It was a little over a week before he was going to arrive but Amy had the house spotless, she also brought in supplies to last us a month including a huge amount of alcohol. When I asked why so much, she replied that Mike was staying for a week and she wasn't sure how often they'd go out.

We didn't have sex at all that week, though Amy teased me and kept me hot. One night she told me not to sleep in the spare room (to get used to it). I heard her orgasming through the shared wall. This was driving me wild.

---

The day finally arrived and Mike showed up at our house. My wife almost ran down to meet him and kissed him right there on the doorstep. I hadn't seen him since he had fucked Amy that first night they met; I forgot how similar we were in size (my brain had transformed him into a 6'6" Adonis). They kept kissing until Amy finally broke it off and led Mike quickly into our bedroom. He winked at me as they walked past.

I brought Mike's bags in and closed the front door. They didn't bother to shut the bedroom door because they had nothing to hide. I watched them roll around on the bed shedding clothes and making impatient noises. Amy finally ended up naked on top of Mike, her back to the door. She was sitting up holding her tits, and then she bent forward, kissed Mike slowly and reached back.

My wife grabbed his thick cock (still larger than mine) and slid it into her wet shaved pussy (something she had done for Mike). It was a sight to behold as she rubbed the head over her slippery pussy lips before pushing it inside her with a small gasp. She sat back up and impaled herself on his unprotected cock, shivering with delight as she did. She sat there for a bit just slightly wiggling her hips, enjoying the thickness and depth of cock that she hadn't had for a while now.

Mike grabbed her hips and she began moving for him. Grinding her pussy back and forth on his huge cock. She began grunting a little, she always made those noises when she was really turned on. Only a minute into fucking him and, even from where I stood, it was clear she was about to cum. Mike stopped her and grabbed her legs.

He pushed her knees up so she was squatting on his cock. That must've been a great view for him, with her pink clit pointing right at him. She began to move up and down on his shaft, grunting as she reached the bottom and his cock was completely inside her. I saw mike move his hand forward and start to rub my wife's clit as she rode him slow. She moaned as he touched her, already sounding like she was about to cum again.

I heard Mike say "fuck me like you did last time."

Amy nodded and began to move up and down hard on his cock. Really bouncing on it, slamming it into her cunt, each time with a very loud yell. Faster and faster she rode his cock until I saw him reach forward and grab her ass as he came. Groaning and pushing himself up inside her, pumping his cum into my wife's pussy. She moaned and sighed and lay on top of him.

They lay for a while enjoying each other's warmth. My hard on was rock solid. Then I saw Mike look up and see me. He whispered something to Amy, and she looked over. I was quite embarrassed but stayed where I was, looking sheepish. Mike whispered again and Amy smiled and said "I'd like that." She sat up again, Mike's softening cock still inside her, and called me over.

As I approached the bed, Amy rolled off Mike, keeping her legs closed.

"As a thank you, Amy and I would like to give you a gift" Mike said to me. He smiled, "but first you have to be naked." I stripped off faster than I ever have. I stood in front of my wife and her lover with my cock as hard as it had been in years.

Mike shocked me a little when reached out and ran his finger along it. He was a little rough, and flicked the tip down when he got to the end.

"Let me get a better look at it," he said as he moved to stand in front of me. His reached down and grabbed the shaft in his hand. "Not bad," he turned to Amy, "I can see why you fucked him for so many years... before trading up." Amy giggled as he said that last bit to my face.

"Still so hard with another man's hands on your cock? You must be horny as hell or a sissy. Heh, probably both." His hands had moved down to my balls and he squeezed them, though not too hard. "These seem full; you haven't touched him at all have you?" From the bed where she was lying, my wife nodded.

Mike turned back to me and started stroking my cock softly.

"Feels good to finally have someone touch it doesn't it? Even if that person just fucked your wife, in your own bed." He was right it did feel really good. Mike pulled my foreskin back a little and ran his finger over my piss slit, it's quite sensitive and I winced. Then he flicked his finger under the foreskin and ran it over the head of my cock.

"I think I want to own your cock," Mike said as I started to breathe heavily, "just like I own your wife. Do you want that too?" I nodded. "Good!" he said as he let my cock go, "Honey, open up for the sissy." This command was to Amy (I noticed how he called her Honey. My wife spread her legs revealing her well fucked bald pussy oozing Mike's cum.

"Eat her out."

I stood looking at the amazing sight for a second, then Amy said "C'mon Baby, make me cum." That's all I needed. I had never tasted another man's cum before, but as it flowed out my wife's pussy onto my tongue it was the best thing I have ever eaten. My tongue was deep inside her, lapping up the cum. Her pussy was quite open after his large cock so it came out easily.

Amy was moaning and holding my head. Mike stood beside me and watched me eat his cum.

"She's a great little slut, though she told me you two don't fuck much anymore." I glanced up at Amy but kept working. "She's got a great pussy, it was pretty tight at first, but you can probably feel it's a big looser since I started fucking her. And man, do I love to cum inside her! I remember the first time, it was amazing, and she came at the same time." I stopped, prompting an angry horny moan from Amy. Both of them pushed my head back down.

"Oh that's right, you didn't know. I stopped using condoms after that first night, when you jerked off in the bathroom. I've been cumming in your wife since the second day I met her." My cock began drooling pre-cum. "We must've fucked more than a dozen times the weekend when she came to visit me, and nearly every time I was filling her unprotected cunt up with my boys. You know, when I wasn't spraying it on her face. I love filthy sluts like her. They want a cock in them so bad they don't care if they get knocked up."

Amy was getting close to her orgasm, and frankly, so was I. Even without anything touching it, my cock was about to explode. The thought of Amy letting a stranger she had just met, cum inside her while I had worn condoms for years, turned me on more than anything. He truly did own my wife.

Mike moved onto the bed and softly slapped Amy's face with his cock. She opened her eyes and stuffed it into her mouth, letting out noises that made it clear she loved this more than anything. As Mike's cock grew harder and harder, Amy's moans got loader until she finally blew her top. It was the biggest orgasm I had seen her have, and the last of Mike's cum splattered onto my face with her juices.

I sat back onto the floor with my hard-on twitching. Amy looked incredibly happy and curled up to Mike, softly sucked the tip of his cock. He rested his hand on her ass and grabbed the cheek, slightly spreading it so I could glimpse her still quivering cunt and asshole. She purred.

Mike looked at me and said "Show's over. Bring us a couple of beers and then leave; we'll call if we need anything." I felt a little disappointed (I thought I might've been able to cum), but I did as Mike said. As I left, I heard him slap her ass and she giggled. I shut the door behind me.

---

For the rest of the afternoon and evening all I heard over and over was muted talking then the unmistakable sounds of fucking. I brought them down food and drinks when they called for it (left just inside the door, where I could only get brief glimpses of skin) and tried to enjoy myself. I didn't see them for the rest of the day. Our bedroom has an ensuite so they didn't even have to come out of the room to piss.

I felt the "adventure" had turned a little against me. I lay on the (surprisingly comfortable) sofa bed in our spare room and listened to them fuck all night. Mike definitely possessed an enviable stamina; I had lost track of Amy's orgasms knowing on my best day I had given her three, where she close to ten today.

I got a very light sleep.

It was early Saturday morning and I decided to get up and watch some porn, like I usually do. I also decided that I would brew the two "lovers" some coffee and leave it outside their door, which I did. Sitting in the lounge with my laptop and some images of large breasted women, I heard the door open downstairs and the coffee taken into the room. I then heard footsteps, it was Mike. He was completely naked as he walked up the stairs to where I was watching him. He sat down on the couch next to me with a smile. My cock was concealed beneath my bathrobe, while his sat on his thighs, still slightly slimy from last night's fun.

"Did you have fun last night?" he asked.

"Sort of," I replied. He seemed a little taken back by that.

"Oh, I hope you didn't mind us shutting you out for the night, we thought you'd prefer it. Listening rather than watching. It makes it worse in your imagination doesn't it? And this was almost exactly how you wanted it played out when we spoke online." I nodded softly, it was almost exactly like what we had talked about online.

"I think I just wanted to cum, mainly."

"Well maybe soon man, maybe soon," he laughed and slapped me lightly on my leg. "I can't keep up that pace for a week!" I smiled.

"Wow, I hope so. My balls are aching" and I grabbed them for emphasis. Mike smiled and glanced at the screen which still showed a smiling Gianna Michaels impaled on a thick black cock. He reached over and opened my robe, showing my half flaccid penis.

"Suck my cock," he said.

"What?!"

"Suck my cock," he repeated. "Suck it now and there's more of a chance I'll let you cum later." I hesitated. "If you don't I'm more likely to get Amy to do it for me, and she is great at sucking cock. Wouldn't you prefer to feel her soft lips wrapped around your cock than watch her blow me?" My hard on showed what answer I wanted to give to that.

I slid off the couch and kneeled before my wife's lover. I lifted his cock up, surprised by the weight.

"I'm still soft after last night so you'll need to get me hard too."

"I've never..."

"It'll come naturally for a guy like you, now open up"

I opened my mouth and bent down. Cradling his cock I licked it from his balls to the tip, it tasted like pussy and cum. Mike chuckled softly.

"Keep going"

I licked the length of his cock some more and felt it grow in my hands. I rolled my tongue over the head and tasted the sharpness that meant he had taken a piss this morning. I took the plunge and took the whole head in my mouth, doing my best to keep my teeth out of the way.

It was such an odd sensation having his cock in my mouth, but not unpleasant. Mike's cock grew and I tried to get a good rhythm going for him, but with little success. He finally withdrew and stood up.

"Maybe you aren't cut out to be a cock-sucker like your wife. Shame." He walked, with his cock still hard, back downstairs to the bedroom. But before he reached the stairs he turned back towards me with a look on his face that showed he was sincere.

"I lied to you; yesterday was the first time I had ever cum inside her. She really loves you man, and talks about you a lot. We'll bring you in for a few fucks soon, ok?" I nodded, slightly stunned, but happy.

Downstairs I heard the clink of coffee cups, talking, then fucking.

giantjet
giantjet
37 Followers