My Wife, My Boss, & I Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't this wonderful, Sweetheart," Frank said looking at Candy. "I had no idea how compliant your husband would be. We should have started this a long time ago."

I felt Ted's dick moving deep inside me and Frank was moaning low. Abruptly he pulled his erection out of my mouth and put it back in his pants. "That's enough, Sissyboy, don't want to spoil the evening do we. But I do thank you."

Ted was jerking me off as fast as he could and I couldn't hold back. I felt myself getting ready to explode. I tried to tell him to stop, but it was too late. I squirted all over the floor at Frank's feet, some of it covering his shoes. All of a sudden, Ted exploded inside of me too and pulled me up straight as he did. When he was done shooting his load, he let go of me and I fell forward onto my hands again, looking down at Frank's shoes.

"Would you please clean that off for me, Jimmy?" It was Frank. "I can't go out with your cum on my shoes."

"C'mon, Sissyboy, do it!" It was Ted still holding me around the waist.

"Jimmy, that is so hot. I want to see you do it." Candy was with them.

It was no longer humiliation for me. I felt an intense and immediate arousal. I stared at the creamy white globs covering Frank shoes, and I knew I would do it for them. I had become their total and willing slave. I bent my face down and started to lick the creamy white globs off of his shoes, first one and then the other. I reveled in it, I couldn't stop. I had totally given up responsibility for my actions. I had a deep and intense need to be their sexual servant. When I was done, I straightened up. I think everyone was shocked. Evidently, they didn't expect me to be the perfect servant of their wills.

And then something happened that I didn't expect. Candy slipped off the sofa onto the floor beside me. She pushed Ted's arm away and put her arm around me, pulled me close and pulled my head down to her shoulder. "Poor Jimmy. I'm sorry, Jimmy, but you needed this. This is who you are and I think you understand that. You're now sexually liberated. I think we're going to be much happier now."

Frank got up and said, "C'mon Candy, time to go." He took her hand and she walked to the door beside him. She put her arm in Frank's and turned to me as they headed towards the door. "Goodnight, Sissyboy. I love you. Don't wait up. I'll see you in the morning." As they disappeared through the front door I could see Frank Ballwell's hand on her ass.

I heard Ted's voice behind me. "How about getting me a beer, Sissyboy. I hear there's a good football game on TV tonight."

12