My Wife, My Love, My Passion

Story Info
His wife fulfills his desires.
1.3k words
3.74
84.4k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liebe911
liebe911
71 Followers

My wife was an incredible woman her name is Bibina we live happily within our own world, we have our own way of life I love her more than my life and without her I cant stand alone in this world.

Once we had a nice quarrel she was upset with me I did not mind to talk to her even though I love her a lot we did not communicate the rest of the night we went to bed and was asleep without speaking a word. I knew that night would be a beautiful night because when she needs lot of love and affection she often quarrels with me, sometime during the night I woke up. I was lying on back and she had her leg on the top of me with her lower thigh resting on my cock, which was hard as a rock. Her arm was across my chest and her left breast was resting on my right biceps and her right breast on my chest. I lay there for a minute without moving. I could feel her pussy pressed tightly against my hip my cock was throbbing. I rolled over and placed my leg over hers and my knee right on her soft pussy. She opened her legs further. My cock was pressed tight against her thigh. I began to move my leg ever so slowly in a way that forced my knee to rub her pussy ever so lightly. I placed my hand over her right breast and cupped it ever so slightly, I began to lightly circle her nipple with my index finger and it began to harden. I was more excited than I had been in years.

I slowly pulled her saree down to her ankles," are you ready for it? She grinned and kissed me hardly on my lips pressing her tongue into my mouth I made way for her and licked her tongue down my throat. "You know me well I cant stand without your heat and passion I need the power tonight "hearing this I took off her skirt and I slowly pulled her panties down past her ass. I stared lovingly at it for a second before sliding her panties all the way down her silky legs and tossed them aside. I leaned into her and ran my tongue over her love triangle. . "What do you want me to do to you next"? I asked her in the darkness "I want you to kiss me between my legs tell me how it tastes!" she replied excitedly It is dripping wet with her love juices she has a nice and hairy pussy "Sweet, very sweet." I replied then I then began flicking my tongue over her pussy lips, first slow then fast. I crawled between her legs. Her bushy cunt was quite a pleasant change I stuck my tongue into the curly hair and began exploring. The hair was soon matted down enough to reveal the features of her pussy She began to moan as I traced circles around it with the tip of my tongue. I slid my tongue out of her and searched around until I found her clit. I licked around it, flicked it with my tongue, and then covered it with my lips and began to suck. I ran my tongue up and down the slit and zeroed in on her fuck-hole. She grabbed my hair when I stuck my tongue up inside her. I licked up one side of her pussy and down the other side all the way to her ass-hole. I encircled her clit with my lips and slowly pulled off. Her chest began to heave and she began humping her pussy against my mouth. She grabbed my hair and clamped my head between her thighs.

I gently rolled her onto her belly. I slid into her I fucked my wife's pussy real slow and then a little faster, and then slow again. I kept changing the pace and it was driving her crazy. She felt so good. Her cunt was very hot and wet. Each time I drove in and out of her, she became hotter. Her pussy was so hot it felt like it could burn my man-pole. I pulled my cock out until just the head remained in, then I drove it into her as hard as I could. Then I slowly pulled it back out, this time I completely removed it.

I admired her beautiful ass as I carefully greased my cock with Vaseline. The globes of her ass were perfect twins. I couldn't keep my hands off of them. She sighed as I massaged her buns with both hands. I worked on the small of her back, her ass, and her thighs I spread her cheeks and studied her anus. After lubricating my fingers, I worked one into the tight hole. I slipped two fingers in and then three. I continued working my fingers in and out until she loosened up a little, then in one trust, I mounted her the sight of my cock-head disappearing into my wife's ass transfixed me. But I could not resist the feel of that warm ass slowly swallowing up my aching cock. Inch by inch I eased my cock in until all eight inches were buried inside her. I put my full weight on her until the tight ring of her anus gripped the very base of my cock. The coolness of her buttocks contrasted nicely with the warmth of her gut. I fucked her very slowly at first. As I pulled back, the ring of muscle around the opening gripped my shaft as though trying to hold me in. I pulled out until only the head was inside then slid forward all the way.

She told me "I told u dear don't take control today I need it "then it was her turn She then slid off of me and crouched down before me. She took my prick in her hand and put the tip in her mouth. She circled her tongue around the tip, then she out the head back in her mouth, but this time followed through and went all the way down the shaft. She stood up, took hold of my cock, and as she straddled me, she put the head up to her pussy lips. She rubbed it in then sat down onto it. We both moaned as my prick easily slipped into her. She slowly rocked up and down on my dick. She was now in control and she loved it. She fucked my slow, but hard, grinding her hips into mine. I took hold of her breasts and took turns sucking each one. I played with each nipple, flicking my tongue over each one and then sucking on them. She took hold of my hands and guided them down her body to her ass. My hands greedily grabbed each cheek. My mouth still played with her breasts as she fucked me She looked so beautiful with the sweat gleaming on her body. I leaned back in the bed, my hands still holding her lovely ass as she fucked me as fast as she could go She fucked me with all that she had left in her. Soon, I felt her pussy muscles tighten as she leaned back to get more leverage. My hands harnessed her in as she picked up the pace to an unbelievable speed. It wasn't long before we were both coming. I came in as she had her orgasm and then collapsed onto me.

She lay on my hairy chest holding me tightly around and said " I mean this is the most secured place I can find on this earth" she then confirmed my love for her should not be reduced with the passage of time, I told her " you are my world my love and my life I thank god for making you my ever dearest wife" we lay there for hours ……….

liebe911
liebe911
71 Followers