My Wife My Partner Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only six days before Mark was returning home and Tammy was already making arrangements in the bedroom for him. He had mailed the keys to his apartment and she was slowly bringing his clothes to our house each day.

I volunteered to help Tammy on the third day and drove to Mark's old apartment. We were taking clothes out to the car and walked back up to his apartment and saw a tall black man standing in the doorway.

Tammy spoke out. "Can I help you with something?"

"Oh. Hi! ... I was looking for Mark, I thought he was back from Iraq and was just going to say hello!"

Tammy did all the talking but the man kept starring at me the whole time. I just happened to be wearing a low-cut top that afternoon because it was so hot outside.

"No. He'll be back in a few days but he's moving out."

"Oh. My name is Charley and we've been good friends since he moved in here. You must be the woman that he told me about!"

"Uh. Yes. I'm Tammy and this is my sister, Jenny."

Charley shook Tammy's hand than took mine and kept smiling at me.

"Would you mind telling Mark I was here?! Now. Would you ladies like a little help from me, loading that car of yours?"

Tammy replied quickly as she said. "Oh no! We'll be just fine. WE are almost through in here. Mark rented the apartment furnished so we only have to get his computer out to the car."

"Please. Allow me to carry that heavy thing out to the car for you."

Yes. We told Charley to go ahead and take it out for us. He kept smiling at me as he carried the computer down the steps. He wanted to know if I was married and wanted to know if I lived with Tammy and anything else he could find out about me.

Tammy finally told him we had to get going but not before he asked me for my phone number. I looked over at Tammy wondering what I should do and she responded for me. Tammy started to write something on her pad and gave it to Charley.

"Jenny will be staying with me for a while and you can reach her there. I'll let Mark know you were here. Thank you for all your help."

Tammy and I got into the car as Charley stood there smiling at me. WE drove off and I looked over at Tammy who was smiling as she drove. She turned and looked at me and said.

"I think Charley has the hots for you!"

I was too embarrassed to reply to Tammy's statement and turned on the radio. Tammy didn't say anything else about Charley as we unloaded the car. I helped Tammy organize the closet and we put Mark's things on the bathroom counter that he would need.

It felt strange putting another man's things in our master bedroom. Maybe I should say, "A man's things."

Later that night when I was stepping out of the shower and drying off, Tammy walked into the bathroom and looked between my legs. I was a complete woman now!

She surprised me when she walked up close to me and said. "You know. There isn't anything from stopping you from having a relationship with a man now!"

I wrapped the towel around my head starring at her sort of funny to her statement. She turned around again and added. "Charley isn't a bad looking guy and I got an email from Mark telling all about him! If you're interested, I'll tell you what he said!"

I was too stunned to reply as Tammy walked out of the bathroom. My wife, or the woman I was married to was trying to fix me up with a man!

I finished drying myself off and walked into my bedroom naked and starred into the full length mirror. The hormones and breast augmentation enhanced my body and the surgery put, "the icing on the cake!" I really had a nice figure!

Yes. I had to admit why Charley found me attractive that afternoon and yes, I wanted to know what Mark had to say about him. Even though I wasn't interested in the slightest!

I put on my night gown and walked into the den where I found Tammy online talking to Mark. I gave her privacy and didn't try to read anything they were writing but she motioned for me to come closer and I did.

I saw the last thin she wrote to Mark, saying. "I love you and will see you soon!" It gave me butterflies standing their watching the woman I was married to tell another man she loved him.

"Oh. Honey. Let me go and pee really fast and I'll read to you what Mark wrote about Charley."

When Tammy turned to slid out of her chair, I noticed her crotch area was wet and I knew they must have been having online sex!

The little box was still up on the screen and I hurriedly sat down and scrolled back and saw what they had been writing to each other. I was right!

I clicked on a little button to save it for later and got up just as Tammy came back in the room. She sat down with a smile on her face and looked at me saying. "I thought you weren't interested in men?"

I didn't say anything to that question as she opened an email from Mark and began reading the area about Charley.

"Charley is thirty years old and has never been married. He is six foot six and is built about the same size as me. Wink. Charley is a really nice guy and I would recommend him to any of your girlfriends. He has a soft spot for white ladies' as I do!"

Tammy turned around with a silly smile on her face saying. "Mark said he is hung!"

Tammy jokingly reached out and touched my crotch and laughed as she said. "Don't worry. It won't break!"

I couldn't believe she was joking about this to me. Tammy than placed her hand on my arm saying. "Honey. I know what your thinking about but Charley would be a great candidate for you. Your not going to remain a virgin the rest of your life!"

We didn't discuss anything more than evening about Charley. We did get a call from our attorney stating that now that I had a sex change that the state did not recognize our marriage any longer so it was immediately being dissolved!

I guess to a few people that would be bad news but to us it was good news. The attorney mentioned that he would send us the form to fill out and not to worry any longer.

Tammy and I went shopping that afternoon and she bought satin sheets for her bed. I wanted to ask her why she never thought about satin sheets when we were married but I let it go. We stopped and picked up a couple bottles of wine and than we went to Victoria Secrets where Tammy picked out a garter belt with matching half bra and stockings.

Our next stop was at a show sore where she picked out a pair of heels. Than we drove across town to an adult shop and I waited in the car while Tammy went into the little shop. She walked out with a little bag in her hand and a big smile.

"I brought something for you!"

She handed me the bag and I looked inside. It was a black vibrator! I glanced over at Tammy and she laughed at me.

"I just it might get you a little more interested in seeing Charley!"

We stopped and had lunch than drove back home. A little package was waiting at the door that the UPS man had dropped off. It was a package from Mark. Tammy opened it and it was a bottle of perfume.

She tried on her garter belt and stockings and asked my opinion and I told her she looked hot! Tammy had a beautiful figure and her tits were about the exact same size of mine now. I always enjoyed playing with her boobs. Now they were for Mark to fondle.

Later that evening, Tammy was taking one of her birth control pills and after she swallowed it, she turned and said to me.

"I guess we don't have to worry about any broken condoms anymore. Do we?"

I was very curious to know if Tammy had ever considered having children with Mark. She smiled at me than replied. "Yes. We talked about children but not right away. Mark wants to wait until we have room in the house for a nursery."

I didn't respond to that answer but I think she was referring to my room when she mentioned a nursery.

Tomorrow was the big day! Mark was flying home and Tammy and I would drive to the airport to pick him up.

I would see him for the first time. Face to face as a woman. He knew who I was and whom I had been in my past life. I wondered what he would say to me? Would he even care? I knew he couldn't wait to bed Tammy when he got home.

Tammy was ready! I just wondered if I was ready! They would be sleeping in the room next door to me! He would be sleeping with the woman that was my wife. I'd be listening to her make love to her new man.

Yes. I'm sure I'll hear everything. Every little moan and every little whimper from my wife! What I'm I saying here! She's not my wife any longer! I'm not even a man anymore!

12