My Wife Now Loves Big Dicks Pt. 01

Story Info
How my wife, a virgin when we married came to love big dicks.
1.4k words
3.97
114.1k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I got married early and we were both virgins. Well, not strictly virgins in that she had given a few blow jobs and had guys go down on her and I had received a few blow jobs and gone down on some girls. But as for intercourse, no.

Our sex life was pretty good and it never occurred to me that since we didn't have anything to compare it to we had no way of knowing whether it was any good at all. I had read some sex stories growing up and wondered why she could never come from just my fucking her. She always needed some clitoral stimulation and she either used her fingers or a little vibrator we had bought on a lark.

We would sometimes watch porn and I noticed that she tended to like the ones with the bigger dicked guys who tended to treat the women roughly, you know, grab their hair, slap their ass, and just pound them. Of course those were the ones I liked since when we fucked it was always much calmer.

My dick was about 7 inches long but nowhere near as thick as the monsters in the porn and I knew that although I could fuck her roughly I would never have size on my side. As time went on I began to fantasize about watching her take a big cock. She had said size doesn't matter but how would she know since she was a virgin when we got married.

Sometime later we were watching a porno and I got the erotic thrill of my life when I saw something I had never thought of before. The scene was two guys and one girl. One guy was on his back with the girl astride over him, her cunt in his face. The second guy eased his cock into her ass and the guy below started licking her pussy. I asked would you like that and she said that it would require another guy and I said, no, we could get a dildo to use while I went down on you.

So I was tasked with finding a dildo. I asked her what size, like mine or bigger. A slight sparkle in her eye told me bigger. Why would she want a dildo my size when she already had my dick? I was a little too embarrassed to go to a store so I went online and found a 10 inch monster with a girth much larger than mine.

When it arrived it smelled strongly of rubber but after letting it air out a few days the smell subsided. I must confess that I held it a few times and wondered what it would be like to have something that big and even put it next to mine for comparison.

The first night we used it should have been a tip off to me that she wouldn't be satisfied with a fake one for long. I had gone down on her for a bit then lubed it up and put some on her cunt and slowly eased it in, watching it stretch her cunt lips wide. She told me to take it slowly as she felt really stretched and a little nauseous. I was in no rush and kept a gentle, yet forward, pressure on it and told her to relax. I thought about how we fucked and realized I needed to pull it out a bit and push it back in to gain ground.

I needed her to relax a bit so I started playing with her clit with my free hand and continued the in and out action. I could see I was gaining ground and she began to slowly move her hips and began to moan. Once it was all in I quit playing with her clit and was about to ask her if she wanted it harder but then I thought about the videos we had watched and the big dicked guys never asked they just did. So I pulled it out and rammed it back in and her whole body shuddered. I kept this up and her mouth came open and she was groaning like I had never heard before. I had thought maybe she would be uncomfortable with it but she just grinded her hips into the thing and kept up a guttural moan that didn't seem to stop. It didn't take long before her back arched and she screamed out "oh my god" over and over again.

She lay there panting and her hips were still moving so I kept the dildo jammed completely inside her. I didn't want to spoil it for her so I said nothing and just watched as her hands slowly unclenched and she finally stopped moving. While I was turned on it also occurred to me that she had come without any clitoral stimulation after I had stopped early on. She had never done that with me but I decided it was the newness of the situation and the thrill of a new toy.

To cut it short, our sex life became one of me fucking her with the dildo, her coming, and then me getting to fuck her after she had come. After a few weeks she didn't want me to use it and seemed disinterested in sex. One day I came home early and found her nude on the couch fucking herself with the dildo. She was slamming it in and out harder than I did and she was so far gone she didn't even notice me. I slowly went back outside and decided to come home later. When I got back I asked her how she was and she said just fine and there was a glint in her eye and a bit of a smirk.

I had never been the paranoid type but the drop off in our sex life had me curious. So I set up two cameras - one in the bed room and one in the living room. The first time I looked at the recordings I could understand her lack of desire at night. She would fuck herself with the dildo eight or nine times a day. And she would come each time without any clitoral stimulation.

The old me would have just let it go and hope she got tired of it. But one night I started making some moves and she was cold to me. I yanked off her nightshirt, raised her up on her hands and knees, rubbed some saliva over her slit and my cock, and started fucking her. I slapped her ass and grabbed her hair and pounded her like I have never done before. Up to that point I had always focused on her pleasure but since she took care of that several times a day I was focused solely on me. The sound of my slamming into her almost caused me to come but I fought it since I wanted it to last. She was moaning but it was nothing like the sounds she made with the dildo. Eventually I came and told her not to clean up but to sleep naked with my semen oozing out of her. She said okay and turned over, away from me.

The next day, a Sunday, she told me that she liked the fact that I had fucked her without seeking any type of permission but that she had a confession to make. She said she had been fucking herself several times a day with the dildo and that my cock just didn't work for her anymore. I said nothing. She said she was into the way I fucked her and she liked it but that all she could think of was how she wanted my cock to be the size of the dildo. Talk about an ego shattering experience. She assured me she loved me but that she would rather I go down on her while fucking her with the dildo than fucking her myself.

I blurted out, so do you want someone with a bigger dick to fuck you then? She said she had fantasized about it but that is all she had done. It took me by surprise but I confessed to her that ever since we first started watching porn I had fantasized about her taking a big cock and being used like the women in the videos.

I then asked her how we going about bringing her fantasy to life...