My Wife on the Nude Beach

Story Info
My wife's first gangbang...
1k words
4.12
88.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I decided to walk down the beach to find a nice cove where we could lay our blanket down and sunbathe. We found the perfect spot and I took off my shorts and shirt and already had a huge boner just thinking about being on the nude beach with my wife. My wife laid the blanket out and I sat on it and watched her slowly slip out of her denim jean mini skirt. Then she slide her little black thong off. She sat next to me and then unbuttoned her white blouse until her giant and perfect tits were exposed. I was going crazy watching her undress because her body was so amazing and we were out in public.

Once fully naked she looked over at me as I sat stoking my erection. She asked if I wanted a blowjob and I just layed on my back and said yes. She straddled my legs doggie style and began to lick my huge cock. It felt so go because my wife gives a great blowjob because she actually enjoys sucking on a cock.

As she straddled me with her ass and pussy up in the air I noticed a few guys gathering about 30 feet away so they could watch. That really turned me on because I was loving the fact that 5 men were stroking their cocks looking at my wife's pussy and ass. I watched them as they gathered and played with their hard dicks. Soon there were at least 7-8 men all standing within 10 feet of us jacking off.

One of them walked closer to us to see what my reaction would be. As he got closer I actually asked him if he would take my phone and take some photos for me. He happily agreed. He was in his 30's and had a very nice body. I remember noticing that his cock was at 100% erection. It could not have been harder. He took a few close up photos of her sucking my cock and then he stood behind her ass and took a few photos. It was then he said to me, "can I touch her" as he looked down at her ass. I just smiled and he put my phone down and began to softly rub his hand over her ass cheeks. She did not flinch. She continued sucking and licking my cock as I tried not to cum.

He was behind her and I was laying flat on my back, but I could see he had one had on her and was rubbing all around her pussy and ass. At one point she kind of moaned and flinched just slightly. I think he slid a finger into her pussy. But she just kept sucking. A few of the guys watching had come closer to see the action, but they were still about 5 feet away. They were being respectful and I like that. But seeing them jack off only a few feet away from my naked wife was almost too much to bear. She never looked up one time.

She began moving her hips in a rotating fashion and every once and a while stopped sucking me for a few seconds like she was too preoccupied with what was going on with her pussy. I am sure he was fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit. He was using two hands now and I am sure he wanted to see if he could make her cum. His dick was rock hard and he was on his knees next to her ass. She began showing more signs of enjoyment as she rocked back and forth as his fingers penetrated her. I could tell she wanted to cum. She reached between her legs with one arm so she could rub her clit while he fingered her. At that point she did not care if I knew he was fingering her... she just wanted to cum.

He moved behind her and I could not see his dick any more because he was directly behind her ass. I heard one of the men watching us let out a big moan as he shot his wad onto the sand. That is when I realized that the guy behind her was rubbing his hard cock on her pussy. I knew her hand was there and would not allow him to into her so I wasn't too worried about that. But as she rocked harder and harder back and forth and quit sucking my cock, I began to think maybe she had his hard dick inside of her. She never even saw this guys face because she never stopped sucking me to look at him. But I was sure at the moment he was fucking her tight little pussy. She moaned and let out a cry of joy and was moving back on forth on him like she wanted him to cum in her.

At that moment I felt my cock swell as she began sucking on it again and a huge load of cum came pouring out. She took 3-4 loads of cum into her mouth and let the rest run out onto my belly. She began licking up the cum on my stomach and did it in a very sexy way as to tease the men watching. As my head fell back onto the sand and I was almost passed out I could tell the young man behind my wife was cumming. He pulled it out and came all over her ass. I asked if he would get a photo of his cum all over her and he grabbed my phone.

One of the other men was getting ready to cum and he said can I cum on her ass. I said yes and within 30 seconds he was cumming on her. I slid out from under her and walked over to get my bottle of water. She was still on her hands and knees and was masturbating. The other men began taking turns cumming on her. At least 3 more men came on her as I watched from only 10-15 feet away. She had so much cum on her ass and pussy it was amazing. And she was rubbing her hands in the cum and then rubbing her clit. She finally had a huge orgasm and then laid down on the blanket on her stomach... covered in hot white cum.