My Wife Opening Up Ch. 01

Story Info
His shy wife starts to see his point of view.
2.1k words
4.31
214.1k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been trying to get my wife to be more open- minded about showing off her fantastic body in public. She is 5’2” dark brown hair with very sexy green eyes and a body to drool over. She has an hourglass type figure 38-23-40 with a great round ass, a narrow waist and the pointiest 38 D tits you have ever seen. She will go braless once in a while but not often enough for me.

I used to be fairly jealous about her getting stared at a lot, but one night we hooked up with some next-door college students that were acquaintances, and it was a night that she wore a bodice type top with no bra. I was obvious that when she leaned over to the bar to get her drink that the guys were getting a show of her nipples. She seemed to like the attention, but did not realize what the guys actually saw. It gave me an incredible hard-on and I could not believe that I would react this way. Knowing that other men wanted to fuck my wife was not something I ever thought except in a negative way. I knew that men would want to enjoy her body like I do, but I now realized that thru the eyes of these college kids, it made me proud to have such a hot wife.

When we went home that night, we fucked like there was no tomorrow, and on top of that, the curtains were open, and the guys were next door playing poker. I could see them looking as I slid my cock in and out of her, and they had a great view of her sucking my cock and seeing my come squirt all over her face and nipples.

She did not know this was happening until the next day, when she asked why I was hornier than usual. I told her about the bar scene, but I held back about the show she inadvertently put on for the boys. She did admit that she knew they were peeking at her shirt in the bar, but she did not think they could see anything. You should know that when she drinks tequila, she gets very very horny, and can have exhibitionist tendencies, and she had her share of shots that night. From that night on, I pretty regularly left the curtains open when making love, until she figured it out! But I managed to persuade her to let me do it every so often, as it was a big turn on. She was not too happy, but I basically did it anyway. I finally admitted to her that I like to see her make other men’s cocks hard, and that they either had to jack-off or go and fuck their wives (or whoever), while they fantasized about her. So she tolerated it, as long as I did not overdo it.

It was only a matter of time before my efforts to turn her into an exhibitionist had an effect, although she sometimes gets cold feet.

At a campsite the night before a NASCAR race, was the night that she finally went over the edge, to my great pleasure. She was flashing her tits to anyone with cheap beads, and one shy guy asked me if her nipples always stuck out like that. I admitted that they did, and they were naturally just ready for sucking. He was at a loss for words, and then I invited him to check for himself. The wife was surprised that I wanted her to let a man touch her tits, but she was pretty far-gone at that stage, and she stuck her chest out to let the guy, (a teenage boy really), lift her shirt slowly and expose her tits. He was so awestruck, that he was not sure what to do next, and then my wife surprised the boy, and not to mention me also, held her breast out with her hand and put the nipple to his lips. She traced the nipple around his lips and pushed it into his mouth. Then taking his cheeks into her hand, she encouraged him to suckle.

“Come to momma little boy, show momma that you are a good boy and drink from my boobie”.

The couple of guys that saw this were amazed, as was I. They asked me if I was ok with it, and I told them it was just for that kid, and not a free-for-all. After a couple of minutes she pulled her breasts back from the teenager, who by this stage was really into to his ‘suckling’. He was all over her tits, and was just in seventh heaven!

She knew what condition I would be in, so out loud she called to me

“ Come on honey, momma needs an man”,

Then the teenager begged

“ Can momma make me a man tonight?” and he said it in such a way that the rest of the guys did not even think about teasing him. They all thought the same thing!

“Not tonight, momma wants a good fuck from her husband, but stick around and you will hear me loving it, real loud”. She rubbed my cock thru my pants, and one of the spectators mumbled out loud, “lucky bastard”. We went to our little camper, and she opened up all the curtains that were closed, but she did turn down the lights low. She did not want to overdo it by making it too bright, but enough so the other ‘boys’ could watch if they want.

After we then prepared to get it on, she asked,

“This is what you wanted, right?”

“O yes honey, you know it’s what gets me going” I replied.

“Call me momma tonight” she commanded,

“I liked how that felt tonight”.

“Are you sure your OK with that boy sucking my tits?”

“O momma, I told him it was OK, and if it was ok with you, then it sure was with me”.

She peeled off her top slowly and knelt down in front of me. She unbuckled my belt and pulled down the zipper of my jeans. I could tell that we were being watched especially by the teenager, as he was close enough to the window to make out his face in the dark light. She pulled down my pants, and my cock popped out, pointing right into her face. I am 7 ½ inches long and fairly thick around.

“Hmm, I see my little boy is hard, does he want his momma to make him feel better?”

“Yea honey” I replied,

“Momma’ she corrected me

“Yes momma, make your little boy feel better” I came back with.

She held my cock with both of her hands, and was licking the underside of my head, which drives me nuts.

“Make me come on you titties, momma,” I pleaded,

“O not yet, before I make you a man, you need to stretch of my pussy and give momma a good fuck”,

“Fuck me good, and I will let you put your boy-milk anywhere you want”.

She stood up and stepped back, and started to get ready to give me (and everyone watching!) an excellent show. She started by opening her shorts and wriggling to get them a little loose, she pulled them slowly down, along with her panties right down to the floor. So at that moment, I was looking at my wife, completely naked in front of me, and I knew that the guys outside could see her also. I could tell that she was slightly hesitant on what to do next, so I asked her

“Momma, bend over and let me see what I am going to fuck”.

She obliged and bent over, shoving her lovely ass in the air, and giving me the view that was just eye-popping. She run her finger up and down her slit and pulling down her clitty stretching it see we could all see. She has a very attractive pussy, with terrific ‘butterfly’ lips, that add to her incredible sex appeal. Her pussy was now dripping wet, and it was getting very musky in the camper from the smell of her sex.

“Its time to make momma happy” she purred, and she took my hand and stood me up. She bent over the little camper table and guided my cock by the shaft between her legs, right to the opening of her cunt. I slowly went in and out, just teasing at the opening and she cried

“Give it to me, stop screwing around, momma needs it now!”

I obliged, and started pounding her pussy roughly, as she cried out in pleasure. No one could have mistaken that sound for anything else than a woman getting fucked, and fucked hard. I slapped her ass as I fucked her, and the tempo got faster.

“You know, you are the center of attention momma,” I grunted at her, while I slammed her.

“Its what you want baby” she replied,

“Momma is making her baby boys fantasy come true”. At that moment, she could hold no longer, her orgasm started and got stronger and stronger. She cried and moaned, saying words that were beyond understanding. At her peak she was literally screaming, louder than I have ever heard her before. As her pleasure was at agony levels, she begged me to stop, but I told her that her watchers that she spent all night prickteasing were going to see momma get her pussy rammed and driven out of her slutty mind. She begged to stop, and finally I did. She slumped into the couch, and I moved to get closer. She slapped me hard across the face,

“Don’t you ever disobey your momma again”.

I apologized, but she was pissed. Someone outside groaned, and it was because he was coming. There were some laughs and chuckles from somewhere outside, obviously guys laughing at the kid who jacked off his load, or came in his pants. We could not tell what exactly happened, but she heard all this and got some kind of a boost in her ‘show’, knowing that she had that effect on someone. She ignored dealing with it directly, but I was very happy knowing that she made someone get his rocks off, watching us fuck.

“OK, does my little boy want to be a man?”

“Oh yes momma, squeeze me dry” I begged.

“Come to momma then” she said back.

She jumped up on the kitchenette counter, with her legs spread, to all could see her now very swollen pussy.

“Time to become a man” she laughed.

I shoved my cock in her deep, making her cry out, and fucked her like I never fucked before.

“Now give me you man milk, nice and hot and creamy”

“And give me a nice cream pie for the boys to see”

I could not take it anymore; I came with the action of a man possessed. She whispered in my ear

“Want the boys to lick out your come?” I was beyond answering her, as I pumped out my balls into her.

“Good boy, dear, its time to close the windows now, so everyone can go and milk their cocks too” she said loudly, so everyone could hear.

“Don’t let your girlfriends or wives know that its me you are thinking of,” she added loudly, laughing.

She closed the curtains and we both held each other for a few minute.

“Do you still love me?” she asked.

“Of course”

“I hope you don think I am a slut” she murmured.

“No honey, I enjoy it when you make other men crazy, I was shocked you did this, but I am very happy with you, and I love you more than ever”, I finished.

“I just feel a little dirty after that”

“Don’t, I am making some coffee, it’s too early for bed,” I said

“Does that mean you want to get some more beads?” she grinned

“Yep, now more than ever, besides there is a bachelor party going on down in the corner camps, and I want to see what’s going on”.

She slapped me on the arm,

“Have you not gotten enough of a show for tonight?”

“Nope, my show is seeing the men want to fuck you, and see their shorts stick out like poles”

“Honey, they might not always show such restraint. They might want more,” she stated.

“Well let’s see what happens, drink your coffee, lets have a smoke and get dressed. By the way, leave your panties off, I want your freshly fucked aroma to be in the air, and with my liquid addition, maybe the girls will smell it too,” I joked.

After her coffee, she found the ashtray and put out her cigarette.

“Tomorrow we can be back to normal, Lets go see where that party is,” she said more eagerly than I would have ever expected.

“Yes, momma knows best” I said with my head down and grinning at her.

To be continued, the night is young………..