My Wife Pays The Mortgage

Story Info
He'll lend us the money if I let him fuck my wife.
6k words
4.19
268.6k
243
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAnonymous
JAnonymous
201 Followers

"Not a chance!" I growled in a mix of anger and disbelief.

"Those are my terms. If you want to keep your house, you've no other choice."

It all started 14 months earlier when my employer had been forced to make cut backs and "reluctantly" let me go. Despite having solid qualifications, I'd had a real hard time finding work, and with our savings and redundancy money long gone, the mortgage repayments had started to stack up. Inevitably, after months of missing payment, my wife and I received a strongly worded letter insisting that we meet a senior mortgage advisor to discuss the prospect of foreclosure.

As the day of the meeting arrived, I tried to reassure Jess that, regardless of what was about to happen, we'd come out of this situation stronger as a couple. Looking back now, I'm not sure who I was trying to convince more, her or me, but despite my efforts we both entered the room knowing that the conversation we were about to have could change our lives forever. Unfortunately neither of us realised how right we would be.

Despite impossible assurances that I'd be back in work soon enough, the mortgage advisor told us in no uncertain terms that if full payment wasn't received within the next few weeks, court proceedings would begin and my wife and I would lose the house we'd worked so hard to buy just 4 years earlier. As the advisor packed up his papers and Jess sobbed in to the sleeve of her coat, I became overwhelmed with the feeling that I'd hit rock bottom. Although my beautiful wife knew just how hard I'd been trying to find a solution to our problems, I felt for all the world that I'd failed her.

After an agonising drive home in which the only sound I could hear was the heart-breaking noise of Jess sniffing back her tears, we sat down at the dining room table to begin discussing our options. We knew that the bank wouldn't go near us now that our credit ratings had taken a battering, and we also knew that neither of our families had any money that they could afford to give. So, after racking our brains for alternatives, we eventually realised that we were left with no other option than to turn to our friends.

Given the amount of money involved, we knew that we only had a handful of friends who would realistically consider lending us such a large amount of cash, and so we drew up a shortlist of 3 names. Unfortunately, even as we were writing the names down, it was clear that only one would possibly have the type of money needed to help us out, and so our hopes lay solely with Jess' best friend Beth.

Although I felt that we should explain our situation to Beth face to face, Jess was adamant that she wouldn't be able to cope with telling her that way, and convinced me that she would find it easier if she could tell her over the phone. Having received my reluctant agreement, Jess spent the next few minutes composing herself, before picking up the phone and having one of the most difficult conversations she'd ever have with her lifelong best friend.

Despite her best efforts, as soon as Jess begun explaining our situation, she once again burst in to tears, causing Beth to instantly panic at what might have happened. After a hard struggle, Jess finally forced our story out of her mouth, and explained why she was calling. There was a short silence before Beth, who had also begun to cry, told Jess that she'd recently invested all of her savings in to a new business with her brother and no longer had the kind of money we needed. It seemed all hope was lost until, sniffing back the tears, Beth suggested that her brother may still have some money left, and would call us back once she'd spoken to him. After a short thank you, Jess hung up and we both sat there waiting anxiously by the phone.

After what seemed like an eternity, the phone rung and Jess answered nervously.

"Jess," Beth said trying to keep a calm voice, "I've just finished speaking to Tim. I explained your situation to him, and although he'd been planning on using the money to place a deposit on a house, I managed to convince him that yours and John's needs are greater than his. He's agreed to give you the money!"

Both Beth and Jess began screaming with delight, and the earlier tears of despair were replaced by the welcome tears of happiness. Beth explained that Tim was free to meet and discuss the finer details the following evening, but she had a date arranged. She offered to cancel, but Jess told her that she should go, so long as she promised to call her afterwards and let her know all the details. Beth made sure that Jess really was fine for her not to come along before arranging a time for Tim to meet at our house.

I'd only met Tim a few times and, although I found him a bit calculated, I always thought he seemed like an alright guy. However, Jess assured me that he could be a real dick; apparently when Beth and Jess were growing up they'd often noticed him treating his girlfriends like trash and acting really disrespectful towards them. This surprised me a little, but Jess had grown up around him, so who was I to question her.

Despite having the best night's sleep either of us had had in a few months, Jess and I gradually grew more and more nervous as the evening grew closer. Although Tim had already agreed to lend us the money, we decided we should try hard to make a good impression, and so I went to the local shop to get some wine while Jess prepared dinner. Despite having a tight budget, I found a couple of good quality bottles on sale, and soon made my way home with a smile on my face.

Just before Tim was due to arrive, I laid the table and we both quickly got changed in to some clothes that we hoped wouldn't look too formal. I wore a fitted white shirt with a pair of smart jeans and brown shoes, while Jess put on her favourite black dress and did her make up. She always looked amazing in that dress; the jet black contrasted perfectly with her flawlessly creamy skin, something which was accentuated by the dark mascara framing her eyes, and the red lipstick she had delicately painted on to her lips. I looked at my wife as she put the final touches to her outfit and reminded myself how lucky I was that, at 32, Jess still looked as good as the day I met her.

Almost as soon as we'd finished getting ready, Tim pulled up in his Audi and I opened the door to greet him. As he stepped out of his car I instantly grew conscious that perhaps we had gone too formal after all. Tim had dressed casual with a maroon cable knit jumper that gripped his trim physique, some ripped jeans, and some smart but worn trainers. As he reached the door we shook hands before I showed him through the hallway and in to the dining room where I poured him a glass of wine.

At first there were quite a few awkward silences, but once we'd all finished our first glass of wine, the mood began to relax. By the time we'd finished our meal, we were all laughing and enjoying ourselves, almost forgetting the reason why we'd invited Tim in the first place. Inevitably though, after another 20 minutes of general chat, Tim asked us exactly how much we needed.

I explained the situation to Tim, and told him that we needed to cover what was owed, plus enough for the next 6 months, by which time I was confident I'd be back in work. A moment of concern hit us as Tim sat there quiet for a bit, causing Jess and I to look at each other anxiously.

"The problem is you see, there's this house that I've wanted for ages, and if I give you this money then I'm going to miss out on it."

Jess shifted in her seat, trying not to get emotional. "But Beth said that you'd agreed to help us out..."

"I told Beth that I'd agree to meet and discuss it, not that I'd definitely do it," Tim replied, no longer displaying any of the earlier warmth.

Inside I was furious. Why come here and build our hopes if you're not going to help us? I wanted to tell him to get the fuck out of my house, but all the while he hadn't flat out refused to help, I realised I needed to stay calm. After all, if we couldn't persuade him to give us the money, soon I may have no house to chuck him (or anyone else) out of.

Jess began frantically pleading with Tim before, after a minute or two, he held his finger up to silence her. After another short pause he turned to me and said, "Ok. I'll lend you the money..."Jess and I both stood up in relief and went to thank him, but he quickly continued, "but only if you let me fuck Jess any way I want, right here, right now." Jess and I looked at each other with a mix of stunned confusion and shock.

"Wh... what!?" I managed to stutter.

"You heard. Those are my terms. After all, I should be compensated for losing out on my own dream home."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! "Not a chance!" I retorted.

"Those are my terms. If you want to keep your house, you've no other choice," he said as he stood up. "I need the bathroom. You have until I'm back to make your minds up, or I'm leaving... along with any chance you have of getting the money you need to keep your house." With that he turned and left the room.

Jess and I sat there in stunned silence until eventually Jess softly spoke, "There must be another way of getting the money."

"There isn't..." I said, shaking my head, half in answer to her question, and half because I still couldn't believe what Tim had just said to us, "but I'm not going to let another man fuck you! Jesus!"

Jess looked at the ground, again on the verge of tears, "John... we need this house. We've got nowhere else to go."

"But Jess, he wants to fuck you. Do you understand? He wants to FUCK you!"

"What else can we do?" Jess asked, hoping that I would quickly think of a new solution, but also recognising that, unless I did, this was the only way we would be able to save our house. We sat there for a few minutes just staring at each other as the reality of our situation slowly dawned on us.

"Time's up. Have you made a decision?" Tim said as he stood by the door way.

I looked at him, my mind full of anger and hate, "You can't be serious?"

"Deadly, but I assume that this means your answer is no then." Tim walked over to pick up his car keys.

"Wait..." Jess said quietly. I looked at my wife and saw a tear run down her cheek. She looked back at me and gave a small reluctant nod before turning her gaze back to the floor.

Tim stared at me waiting for my response.

"Ok..." was the only thing I could force out, still not able to believe what was happening.

"I'm sorry John, I didn't hear that? What did you say?"

"Ok.... we'll do it."

"Do what? What was that deal again? I think I need to hear you say it."

"You fucking pr......"

"I'm sorry. Does that mean the deals off?" Tim asked, knowing that he had me dangling.

I swallowed hard and had to force myself to say, "You can fuck Jess if you give us the money."

"I think the deal was that I could fuck her any which way I want...."

"You can fuck Jess..... any which way you want."

"Excellent," Tim exclaimed. "In that case I think we should make our way to the bedroom. All of us."

"What?" I growled. "You think you can fuck my wife in my bed and have me be in the room while you do it?!?"

"If you want the money John, yes," Tim responded, "And you won't just be in the room, you'll be helping me do it." He grabbed Jess by the hand and led her out of the room. Still in shock, I slowly got up and followed them.

As I walked in to the bedroom, Tim turned to me and said, "While I was on my way to the bathroom, I stopped for a little look around and found this. I hope you don't mind." He threw something in my direction, and I instinctively caught it. As I looked down at my hand, I realised I was now holding the camcorder we'd bought for our holiday only a few months before I'd lost my job. "I want you to film me fucking your wife" Tim said as he pushed Jess down on to the bed.

"You want me to wha....."

He interrupted, "Look John, if you keep protesting, the deal's off. Do as I say, or the money is gone." I bit my tongue and looked at Jess. She was sat on the bed, holding back the tears, shoulders slumped in defeat. "Right," Tim said, "let's get this party started. John, start recording, and point the lens at Jess."

As instructed, I reluctantly took the lens cap off, turned the camcorder on, and aimed it at my wife's beautiful yet scared face.

"Jess, I need you to tell the camera exactly what our deal is."

Jess stared at Tim, begging with her eyes not to make her go through with this, but he simply nodded back towards the camera. Jess slowly opened her mouth and quietly said, "Tim can fuck me, however he wants, if he lends us the money we need." She immediately looked down at the floor.

"Ok. A bit quiet, but I'm sure the camera got it. Right John?" I nodded regretfully. "Oh, actually, there's one more thing I want to happen before we start. John, I'll need you to strip naked."

The confusion and concern must have been clear to see from my face.

"Don't worry, I'm not in to guys, but I want your wife to see just how excited you get while another man fucks her like a cheap whore."

"What the f...."

"Right, last chance John," Tim said visibly annoyed, "Once more and I'm gone."

I was desperate to call it off, but I knew what the consequences would be. Reluctantly I put the camera down and started to undress.

"Jess, every now and then I want you to look at your husband's cock while he's films us. I guarantee you'll be surprised by what you see."

I finished getting undressed and picked the camera back up.

"Right, Jess. Now it's your turn. Let me see what's under that lovely dress." Tim pulled Jess up by the hand, spun her around, and pulled her zipper down. Pushing the straps off of her shoulders, he slid the dress down Jess' body and let it fall to the floor. "You can take the rest off yourself," he said spinning her back around.

Jess looked up to his face, cheeks red with shame, and slowly unclasped her bra, releasing her small but perfectly firm breasts. Tim reached out and started caressing them before leaning in to softly blow on her nipples until they grew stiff.

"Excellent. Now your thong."

Jess hesitated momentarily, but then slowly pulled her thong down to the floor, exposing her well maintained strip of pubic hair. Tim whistled.

"Wow, look at you. Who would have thought when we were growing up that you'd grow in to such a sexy little slut and be about to get on your knees and suck my dick?" Tim grabbed Jess by the shoulders and roughly forced her in to a kneeling position. "Make sure you capture the look on her face when she sees what I've got for her," he said as he grabbed her hand and put it on to his belt buckle. "Now take them off."

Jess undid Tim's belt buckle and slowly popped each of his jean buttons until she was able to pull them down. Tim stepped out of the jeans, removed his jumper, and positioned himself back in front of Jess' face, "Now them," he said, pointing to his briefs. Jess hesitated momentarily before moving her hands to the elastic waist. "Remember, make sure you're pointing the camera at her face," Tim said.

As Jess slowly pulled down his briefs, it became clear that Tim's dick was considerably longer and thicker than mine. Jess tried her hardest to avoid looking at it, but you could tell by the look on her face that she knew it was bigger than what she was used to. She flashed a look in my direction, a look of embarrassment and fear.

"Right, Jess. As you can see, you're going to be dealing with something much bigger than you're used to, but I'm sure you'll be able to handle it," Tim said as he looked at the camera with a smile. "Kiss it. Kiss every inch. And don't forget my balls."

Jess looked at Tim as if to plea one last time not to make her go through with this, but he simply raised his eyebrows to dismiss her. Jess moved her hand towards Tim's crotch and held it there for a second. Then she slowly leant forward and kissed the tip with her delicate lips, still a deep red from the lipstick she'd re-applied after finishing dinner. As instructed she kissed Tim's member all over, causing it to grow more erect. Tim was now about 7 inches, but you could tell he wasn't yet at full stretch.

"Good girl. Now do the same, but this time, I want you to lick it." Again, Jess momentarily hesitated before leaning in and slowly running her tongue up and down the whole of Tim's shaft, before finally licking his large balls. 8 inches.

"Excellent. Now suck my cock you little bitch!" Tim growled, sharply pulling Jess' hair as he pushed his cock roughly to her lips. I went to protest, but Tim raised his hand up to stop me.

Jess closed her eyes and hesitated before gradually opening her lips. Due to his thickness, I wasn't sure whether she'd be able to fit him in to her small mouth, but Tim pushed forward until he forced his way inside. "How's it looking John? Does your wife look good sucking on a nice big cock?" I wanted to kill the guy, but I just stayed silent.

After a few minutes of watching Jess give another man head, Tim stretched his hand out in my direction and said, "John, it appears your wife is only able to take 4 inches or so in her mouth. That's probably not a bad thing for you, but I like my girls to deepthroat. I think she needs some help. Give me the camera."

Jess flashed a worried look my way. I stood still for a second, before Tim began to show that he was again getting frustrated.

"I'm sorry baby," I said as I handed Tim the camera and slowly walked behind her.

"Right John, you're going to use your hands to push Jess' head all the way down my cock until her nose touches my pubic hair. Got it?"

Again I stayed silent, but gently placed my hands around the back of Jess' head and slowly pushed forward so that she could take all of Tim's cock in her throat. 5 inches, 6 inches, 7... Jess started to gag, but Tim growled, "don't you dare stop pushing John," so I slowly continued. 8 inches, 9... finally Jess' nose met Tim's pubes. "Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Now hold it there for a bit."

Jess was clearly struggling to breathe and was continuously gagging, but I held her there for a few seconds before Tim gave the signal to let her pull back. Jess gasped for air as soon as she was able, and a string of thick saliva ran down her chin.

"Right bitch, your loving husband is now going to push your head back and forth so that I'm fucking that sweet little mouth of yours. Try not to puke. I've had a few girls do that and it just gets messy."

Tim nodded, and I gently started to push Jess' head again in a slow rhythm. Although I wasn't pushing all the way down now, Jess continued to gag, and the noise of Tim's cock hitting the back of her throat echoed around the room. After a short while, more strands of saliva left Jess' mouth, ran down her chin, and dripped on to her exposed breasts. Tim, who was enjoying the sight of my wife struggling to handle his meat, kept zooming the camera in on her face, which now had streaks of mascara stained tears running from her eyes due to the constant gagging.

After a few more minutes of having me help him fuck my wife's face, Tim turned to me and said, "Right, while I'm enjoying your sluts warm mouth, I'm interested to see how tight her little cunt is given what little you've been putting inside her for the last few years." He handed me back the camera, looked down at Jess and told her to stand up as he spitefully grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her to her feet.

Before I got the chance to complain, Tim simply glared at me.

"Right, lay down and spread your legs you little whore."

He pushed Jess hard on to the bed and she dutifully did as he said. He leaned down and slowly spread her labia apart with his index finger before pushing it in to her hole.

JAnonymous
JAnonymous
201 Followers
12