My Wife Robyn Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
My fantasies about my wife Robyn.
663 words
3.33
33.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Gary and after all these years, I still have fantasies about my wife Robyn. Stuff I wished she would do. Robyn is chubby in a very sexy way and has the sweetest tasting hairy pussy and great D-cup droopy tits. Yummy!

So here's my first fantasy. It's a short one.

Robyn was having her period so sex was out of the question tonight. But my sweet wife Robyn would often just service me instead. So tonight she wanted to suck on my cock again.

I got naked and went into our TV room.

I sat down on our Futon.

Robyn walked over and immediately dropped to her knees. I opened up my legs allowing her access to my dangling cock.

She took hold of my cock and leaned down and licked my shaved balls. Her tongue all over my balls got my cock rock hard.

"Yes, baby. Lick my balls," I moaned out while her tongue ran all over the base of my balls. And of course my thoughts ran through my head wishing she would for once lick my asshole.

Then to my surprise, her tongue drifted down toward my asshole. Please. I muttered in my head while her tongue got closer and closer to my asshole. Then I felt it. I felt the tip of her tongue circling around my asshole lightly toughing it. "Lick my asshole," I cried out.

Robyn obeyed my orders and brought the tip of her tongue to my asshole licking it.

"Feels so good," I moaned out while she licked my ass. I fought had from spurting cum out of my cock.

After a few seconds of Robyn licking my asshole, she opened her mouth and stuck the head of my cock inside. The warmth of her mouth felt so good. She deep throated my cock. I started to close my legs. Robyn immediately pushed my knees apart. I left my legs opened.

It was a beautiful sight to see Robyn's head moving up and down while she sucked on my cock.

She pushed it all the in her mouth with her nose buried in my crotch hairs.

"You're a great cocksucker," I moaned out while she continued to suck me off.

After a few more minutes of Robyn's head bobbing up and down on my cock, I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm going to cum," I cried out.

Now, in the past, she would normally remove her head and jerk me off to where I shot my cum all over my stomach. But to my surprise, she didn't. "I'm going to cum," I said a little louder to make sure she heard me. She just continued to suck on my cock.

"I'm going to cum," I cried out louder.

Robyn just had the head of my cock in her mouth and wrapped her lips around it to create a seal. I couldn't believe my eyes and just let it go. I spurted out the first glob of cum into Robyn's mouth. She let the head of my cock remain in her mouth. Another spurt of cum shot out of the head of my cock into her mouth. Then another spurt and another spurt shot into her mouth.

After I was done cumming, Robyn removed my cock out of her mouth.

She smiled at me while she swallowed my cum.

"I can't believe you let me cum in your mouth," I said while she ran her tongue around the tip of my cock to get any remaining cum.

"I figured I should try it," she said with a smile.

"Something to add to our routine?" I asked.

"You bet," she said then shoved my flaccid cock back in her mouth for a few seconds.

I got off the Futon and we left the room with smiles on our faces.

So, maybe there's a female reader out there that would love to be my online Robyn? Email me and we can chat sometime!