My Wife Robyn Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Another fantasy about my wife Robyn.
761 words
3.57
21.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's another fantasy I have about my wife Robyn...

It was Saturday morning and we were both horny and naked.

Robyn got on her back on the bed with her ass cheeks on the edge.

I dropped to my knees. She draped her legs over my shoulders.

I stared at her sweet hairy pussy that looked so moist.

I ran my tongue up and down the slit of her pussy. Robyn moaned.

I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy. Robyn moaned.

I ran the tip of my tongue up her slit to her clit. Robyn moaned.

I started to suck on her clit while I reached over and started playing with her nipples with my hands. Robyn moaned.

I sucked on her clit. Robyn moaned.

"Ahhhhh," Robyn suddenly cried out having an orgasm while I sucked on her clit and played with her nipples.

After a few minutes of sucking on Robyn's clit and giving her multiple orgasms, Robyn got up on her hands and knees and aimed her ass at my face. I knew what she wanted as this had happened before.

I leaned in toward the crack of her sweet ass cheeks. I ran the tip of my tongue up and down the crack of her ass. Robyn moaned, as this is what she wanted.

After running the tip of my tongue up and down the crack of her ass, I ran it deeper inside it. I found her asshole and started to circle the tip of my tongue all around her asshole. Robyn moaned.

"Lick my asshole," she moaned out.

I obeyed and ran the tip of my tongue all around her asshole. Robyn moaned and pushed her ass cheeks toward my face. I pushed the tip of my tongue against her asshole. Robyn moaned.

"Rub against my ass," Robyn said after a few minutes of licking her asshole and her moaning.

I knew what she wanted as we've done this before.

Robyn moved to the middle on the bed on her hands and knees.

I got on my knees behind her and rubbed my cock up and down her asshole. Robyn moaned.

I started to concentrate the tip of my cock against her asshole. Robyn moaned and didn't push me away. I decided to take a chance. I pressed the tip of my cock against her asshole. Robyn didn't push me away. I left it there for a few seconds. Then I pushed the tip of my cock a little harder against her asshole.

Robyn moan and didn't push me away.

As I pushed the tip of my cock a little harder against her asshole it started to slip inside. Robyn moaned and didn't resist.

I pushed a little harder and the head of my cock slipped inside Robyn's ass.

"Fuck my ass," she moaned out and started to push her ass cheeks closer to my body.

I knew what his meant and slipped my cock deeper into Robyn's ass. She moaned.

I started to pump her ass and she moaned out louder. "Fuck my ass," she cried out.

I couldn't believe my eyes while I looked down saw that my cock was finally in Robyn's sweet ass. I've dreamt about this day for years and it finally came true.

While I pumped Robyn's ass, she reached underneath and started to play with her clit.

I pumped her ass and she moaned louder and louder.

After a few minutes of fucking Robyn's ass, I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm going to cum," I cried out.

"Cum in my ass!"

I also dreamt about this for years and decided to let it go. The first spurt of cum shot out into Robyn's ass.

"Ahhh," she cried out giving herself an orgasm with her fingers.

Another spurt of cum shot out into her ass. Then another spurt of cum shot out into her ass.

I immediately pulled my cock out of her ass when I was finished cumin.

Robyn got off the bed and headed into the bathroom.

She sat down on the toilet to let the cum ooze out of her ass and fall into the toilet.

"I couldn't believe you would let me try that."

"Figured we should try it."

"More in the future?" I asked.

"Why not," she replied then got off the toilet and flushed it.

We got in the shower to clean up.

So, I hope there's some female readers out there that would love to be my online Robyn and we can chat about our fantasies and real experiences. Email me.