My Wife Sherry Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife loves to tease the single guys at her office.
4.7k words
4.39
93.4k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,791 Followers

My wife Sherry and I had a long discussion. It was a typical Friday night as we laid in bed talking about the busy work week we had. Our 18 year old son, Trevor left for college out West just over a month ago. He's our only child. Sherry was my high school sweetheart. We got married young. We were both 18 years old on our wedding day.

We both look back at it now thinking about the hard times we had getting started. I tool a job in an auto factory right out of high school and Sherry go herself a job in real estate which she still does to this day. I went back to school and got a degree later on which was extremely difficult going to night school and working a 10 hour job. I ended up as an real estate broker and now my wife works in the same office as me.

Over the years we've had our ups and downs but I would say we are still very much in love. She is still very good looking even with her thirty-seventh birthday coming on in a few weeks. She works out on a daily basis keeping her body trim and firm. Sherry is a natural blonde and has a gorgeous hour glass figure. She had plenty of opportunities to date other guys when we were in school but she stuck with me all those years and I'm very grateful.

It wasn't until several years into our marriage that our sex life started getting a little dull. Yes our sex life was very boring to say the least. I remember the week after celebrating our tenth anniversary and dropping Trevor off with his grandparents for the weekend. We attended a swingers party hoping that it would stimulate our sex life a bit.

It was a couples dance held at a big hotel that had a club on the first floor. I remember dancing with several women that night always watching where Sherry was going and seeing who she was talking to. There were guys coming out of the woodwork hitting on her that night. I think she danced with about twenty guys that night. Sherry had plenty of offers that night to sleep with other men but we decided to go home where we had wild sex that night after talking about out experience at that club that night.

It intrigued me very much watching Sherry flirt with these other men. I'd have to admit I had no desire to sleep with another women that night and told my wife the truth. I did admit to her how much it turned me on seeing her dance with other guys knowing that they had intentions of taking my wife to bed that night.

We'd fantasize about that night many times over the years. I guess you could say it stimulated our sex life just enough to keep the fire going. Since we both worked in the same real estate office I'd see single guys walk into the office and I'd direct them to Sherry knowing fully well that she had good luck selling single guys houses.

I always got a kick out of the way Sherry dressed at work. Low cut tops and revealing dresses. She always wore those 6" fuck me pumps which enhanced her legs and the rest of her gorgeous body. She'd laugh about it and say those were her working tools. Just like a carpenter had good tools. Sherry has sexy clothes and a hot body to wear them.

Whenever she was working with a single guy she'd walk past my office door giving me a wink and a devilish smile. I knew she was working her charm on her client and there was a good possibility she sell that person a home , lot, or commercial property of some sort.

At night Sherry would be sucking my cock taking little breaks in between telling me all about one of her clients and the little things she'd do to try to entice them to buy. She'd explain how she would bend down in front of her desk just in the right position allowing the client to get a good look at her ample size tits.

Yes, guys flirted with her all the time. They'd even offer to take her out to lunch or dinner to a nice restaurant. I remember the first time I guy asked her out to dinner and she called and told me about it. I said sure why not if it was going to make a sale. A free dinner, real estate commission. All in a good days work.

About two years ago Sherry and I went out to a club together and a black guy flirted with my wife on her way back from the ladies room. I could see her stop to talk to the man assuming that perhaps he may know her from the office. We get lots of black clients into our office at times it's hard to remember faces. She was spending a lot of time talking to the man. When she finally walked back I asked her who he was and Sherry kind of shrugged it off as just someone asking her a question about real estate.

She'd told me he'd stopped by the office a couple weeks ago looking for a house and he recognized her from the office. A few days later that black man walked into the office and sat down in our reception room. I came out and introduced myself shaking his hand. He told me his name was Chet and he had an appointment with Sherry and I told him I'd tell her he was waiting.

I remember thinking to myself how handsome this guy was dressed in an expensive suit. He was big. Stood about 6'9" tall and very wide shoulders. Although his skin was very dark like coal, he was a very handsome looking guy.

I remember Sherry coming out to greet him that morning and taking him back to her office and closing the door. She stopped by my office a bit later and told me she was taking a client out to look at some properties. I remember seeing them leave together that morning. I got a text later that afternoon saying she was still out looking at properties and wanted to know if it would be OK if Chet took her out to dinner. Naturally I replied , yes.

Don't ask me why but when I got home that evening I started to do a search on interracial relationships and it somehow got me looking at porno sites that showed interracial movies. From there I found an array of interracial stories and started reading these scenarios about white wives who loved to screw black men. I started reading further and learned about cuckold relationships. I was beginning to get aroused reading these type stories more than anything. I spent what seemed like hours reading story after story until I heard Sherry's car pull into the garage. I noticed the time on the clock and she was rather later than her usual time.

Sherry walked in a gave me a nice passionate kiss than dropped her purse and keys on my desk than sat on my lap giving me yet a longer more passionate open mouth kiss.

Sherry smiled at me next and said. "I sold Chet an expensive piece of property."

I held her tight on my lap as she swung her gorgeous legs up over the arm of my desk chair giving me yet another hot passionate kiss. I could tell she was horny and wanted to fuck so I cradled her in my arms and carried her into our bedroom and sat her on the bed.

She playfully scooted into the center of the bed and waited for me to take off my clothes and join her. I remember how wet Sherry's pussy was that night. Thoughts of those interracial stories went through my head as I fucked my lovely wife that night.

Sometime during our passionate love making Sherry confessed that she got turned on teasing Chet that day at the office and how she fantasized about making love to a black man. I remember how excited I got that night thinking what a coincident it was that Sherry told me her fantasy the same day I discovered those interracial porn sites on the internet.

I kept those discoveries to myself but I tried to egg my wife on to tell me more of her feelings that night and she did. Since Chet was such a large black man I began wondering how large his cock might be. Was it as large as some of those men I saw in those pictures on the web?

Three weeks later Sherry had the closing on the house Chet bought. She walked into my office late that afternoon after they'd finished up at the title company and gave me a hug telling me she was horny. I locked the door of my office while Sherry sat on my desk..

I soon discovered how wet her pussy was once I lowered her panties to the floor. She sat back down on my desk while I stood near the edge ramming my cock deep inside my wife's pussy. I remember asking Sherry what got her so excited and wet and she finally confessed telling me that Chet gave her a hug at the end of the closing. She said he held her tight allowing her tits to press into his muscular meaty chest. She told me her whole body started trembling as she was being held by Chet. How her pussy tingled and it just made her feel totally like a slut in heat.

We talked dirty during that fuck as I kept asking Sherry questions about Chet. She wouldn't answer them at first telling me to just keep fucking her. I think I brought her to here orgasms that afternoon. I could fee her pussy squeezing my cock like a vise. Much more than any other time I could recently recall during our marriage.

During the next week or so we made love every single night. We continued talking about Chet a lot. Sherry told me he'd text her every morning and told her he hopped she had a wonderful day. Just the idea of him keeping in contact with my wife aroused me to a point that I kept asking her those questions about how Chet turned her on so much. Naturally she wouldn't open up about everything so I had to sort of get things going every night.

Sherry surprised me on the third night we had sex. I was driving my cock in and out of her pussy. She had her legs wrapped up tight around my ass while I lunged in and out of her tight wet pussy. She whispered in my ear saying.

"Chet want to meet me for lunch tomorrow."

I didn't answer her remark. I just kept ramming my cock as deep as I could inside her pussy until she came so hard she almost knocked me off the bed. I cam soon after but in all the excitement I got dislodged from her hot tight pussy and shot my cum out across her belly.

Luckily for me Sherry reached out and began to stoke my cock finishing me off. She rubbed my cock head along her belly as the final drops leaked out from the head of my cock. I laid down next to Sherry and looked over at her face as I held her hand.

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I'd let him know."

I didn't say anything right away as I played with her fingers. I thought about it than replied. "Why don't you meet him? As long as you can work it into your schedule tomorrow."

Sherry raised up far enough to pick up her cell phone and sent Chet a text. She put the phone down again as I reached out to rub her tits.

"What did you tell him?"

"Said I'd be there around noon."

I got really busy with customers during mid day and forgot all about Sherry's lunch date with Chet until I looked at the clock and saw that it was past noon. I picked up my cell phone from my desk and noticed Sherry had sent me a text about thirty minutes ago saying she was arriving at the restaurant to meet Chet.

I always turn off the sound when I'm with customers and missed her text.

I had to drop off some documents in Sherry's office. The entire room still smelled delicious with the scent of Sherry's perfume. I stepped around the desk placing the papers in a neat stack in the lower right hand corner. I noticed the top left drawer was open slightly so I peaked inside.

My eyes got really wide when I saw a black thong sitting on the top of little note books and such. I sat down in her chair and pulled the thong out of the drawer putting it up to my nose. It smelled the same as the aroma that still lingered in the office. Touching the material with my fingers I noticed it was still damp at the crotch. Sherry must have recently took it off. Like just before she left for her lunch date with Chet.

I began wondering if Sherry had left them in the top drawer for me to find. I don't always make a habit of snooping around in my wife's desk and she knows it. must have been a coincidence I thought. Damn! The little shit's not wearing anything under her dress! What a slut I thought. I carefully put the thong back into the drawer the way I found it.

Sherry got back to the office around 2:30 that afternoon. I waived at her as she walked past my doorway but she hurried past just glancing in for a second. I got up and walked into her office which was down the hallway from mine. She was just putting her purse on the desk as I walked in.

"How did your lunch date go with Chet?" I asked.

She was leaning over her desk glancing at the papers I dropped off earlier in the day.

"Just fine." Sherry murmured.

The sun was shinning in making the room nice and bright. I could clearly see her skin tight dress snuggled up against her bare ass cheeks. I didn't see any outline of a thong or panties. I walked up closer putting my hand on her ass rubbing it across her ass cheek as she straightened up and turned around giving me a little kiss.

"So. You got another real estate deal going with Chet?"

Sherry looked at me with that blank look on her face as she replied. "No......"

I put my arms around her looking down at her cleavage. She had made sure she wore something sexy and revealing for Chet today I thought.

"What did you have for lunch?"

"Just a salad." Sherry replied.

"No drinks?"

Sherry replied. "Yes. Three exactly."

We both had work to finish up the day so I gave her a little kiss and said I'd talk more when we got home. We drove separate cars some days since we were both showing properties at the same time on occasions.

That night while we were laying in bed after another wild sex session, Sherry made a remark.

"Chet thought it was funny that you get so turned on fantasizing about me having sex with him."

My eyes got real wide as I looked over at my wife laying so comfortable on her pillow.

"You told Chet what we talk about? I asked.

"Just a little here and there."

Oh my God! I though. Chet's going to think I'm a pervert!

"Why did you tell him that?"

Sherry replied. "We got to talking about relationships. Chet opened up about his ex wife and we somehow got to talking about you and me. I guess those three drinks did me in a little."

"Sherry." I said. "Why did you tell him anything? I thought I was between you and me?'

"I know honey. I'm sorry. It's just that we were talking about interracial relationships and somehow got on the subject about husbands getting turned on watching their wives making love to black men."

We discussed this back and forth. Sherry knew I was upset and she tried to assure me she meant nothing by it. What else could I saw once she started biting and licking my nipples as she stroked my cock. She got me hard again and climbed on top me straddling my legs. I reached out to play with her tits as she rocked back and forth above me.

She leaned down giving me a deep passionate kiss. Looking into my eyes she said. "I know it turns you on a lot. I was only trying to help with your fantasy."

She kept rocking and squeezing her tight pussy around my cock. It didn't dawn on me what she'd just said. She was trying to help me with my fantasy? I flipped her over onto her back and started driving my cock in and out at a faster pace. She spread her legs chanting.

"That's it baby...Give it to me....Fuck me...."

I came a second time that night. Our love making seemed to get more intense the more we talked about interracial sexy. Now Sherry seemed to be flirting with the idea of fucking Chet. We lay there talking again after washing up for the night.

Sherry was starting to open up even more now making little remarks about wives who cuckold their husbands. She was an expert at knowing how to get me aroused as she stroked my cock as we talked. I guess my dick was her way to gage my excitement whenever she would bring up a certain subject. Kind of like a lie detector. She held onto my cock tightly as she brought up different scenarios.

She'd say things about white wives she'd heard of cheating on their husbands. She told me about one wife she read about that denied her husband of sex and had a black boyfriend. That really got my dick rock solid hard and she knew it.

It wasn't until we shut out the light and I was about ready to go to sleep when Sherry reached over and stroked my cock again making me rally hard when she said.

"Chet wants to take me out to dinner tomorrow evening."

My dick started filling with blood again as Sherry kept moving her fingers around on it. The hardness of my cock gave me away and she knew it because she giggled saying.

"I knew you wouldn't mind."

Sherry and I both had busy days at the office. I was out showing clients some properties most of the afternoon and got a text from Sherry telling me she was leaving the office early to go home and get ready for her dinner date. When I got back to the office I finally had a chance to take a breath. I sat at my desk thinking about Sherry's dinner date and what this might lead to in the future.

Neither one of us came out and said it but I knew my heart that my wife wanted to fuck Chet. I just didn't know if I wanted to let that happen. As far as a fantasy goes, Sherry and I were on the same page. It turned me on just fantasizing about watching Sherry getting fucked by a black man and I knew for a fact that my wife loved the sexual stimulation she got by flirting with Chet.

I stopped off and picked up a pizza on my way home. Got a text from Sherry that Chet picked her up at the house so her car would be in the driveway when I got home. They were going to this Seafood restaurant in town. Sherry gave me their phone number in case of any emergency that may occur. Kind of made me laugh in a way. What kind of an emergency would come up anyway? I had her cell phone number. Sherry was always prepared for anything.

I sat eating pizza and watching the television. I kept looking at the clock about every fifteen minutes or so wondering how my wife was doing on her dinner date. At about 8:00 PM I started getting worried. Dinner had to be long over by now and Sherry hadn't called or even sent a text. I sat on the living room coach watching the TV with the sound cut down low until I must have fallen asleep.

Something woke me and I looked up and saw the screen of the television. I glanced up at the clock. It was almost 10:00PM. I heard my cell phone vibrating and picked it up from the end table next to the coach. It was a text from Sherry.

"I'm on my way home. Be there shortly. Love Sherry."

I simply replied with an "OK."

It wasn't twenty minutes when I heard a car pulling into the driveway. I looked out and saw an expensive looking SUV in the driveway. It was too dark to see what model he was driving. I kept looking out the front window seeing Sherry being escorted to the front door by Chet. I'd seen him before when he was in the office and remember him being really tall. The porch light was on.

I kept peeking out at the front porch and saw them standing there talking wondering if she were going invite him in for a drink or something. They were still talking. I heard Sherry laugh as they stood on the front porch. Than it happened. I saw Chet lean down and kiss my wife on the lips. The kiss lasted a few seconds. Than I heard them say, "Good night."

I hurried away from the window and quickly sat on the chair across from the sofa. I tried to make it look like I'd been sleeping when Sherry opened the door and walked in. She spotted me almost instantly as she closed the door behind her.

"Your home." I said.

Sherry sat her purse down on a table and walked my way. She looked so sexy in her green dress. She was wearing the one I'd bought her for her last birthday. It was tight, low cut and showed every little curve of her lovely figure.

Sherry sat on my lap and put her arm around my shoulder. She gave me a little kiss on the cheek and said. "Were you sleeping?"

"I fell asleep for a while I think. How was your dinner?"

"We had a nice time. Chet took me by the waterfront after we ate dinner and sat on his boat for a while."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,791 Followers
12