My Wife Sherry Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I was just looking over the inventory."

Christine selected a bottle and gave it to Robbie. "Give this one a try. It's rum and one of my favorites."

"Thanks. I think I will."

Christine giggled. "Your kind of cute!"

"Oh. Thanks, Christine. I think I needed that compliment tonight!"

"Sherry told me your gay! It doesn't matter!"

"Oh. Sherry told you that?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. Sherry told me you like to watch and participate so I guess I'll get a chance to know you a lot better." Christine giggled again.

Christine was still standing there, smiling at Robbie. "Guess what?"

Robbie smiled at Christine. "What?"

Christine put her hands on Robbie's shoulders and jumped up and down. "Sherry got engaged tonight!"

"Oh. That's great!"

"Yeah. Sherry didn't think John was going to ask her this fast but he bought this huge diamond ring and everything. Robbie. You should have seen John getting down on his knee and taking her hand. It was just like you'd see in a movie!"

"Oh. That must have been something to see."

"Yeah. Sherry wasn't feeling that happy the last couple days. She got her final papers for her divorce so she was really sad until tonight."

Robbie just smiled. He was choked up at the moment and couldn't speak.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Robbie. I know Sherry is a good friend of yours but everything will be fine. Um. Listen. If you want to talk sometime, let me know. We might as well become friends since we're both living here together now."

"Sure. That would be nice. I'd like that!"

"Well. I better get back before they wonder where I went for this wine. See Yea!"

Christine turned around as she was walking away and smiled at Robbie. "Their problebly busy screwing anyway!"

Robbie took the bottle out to his little place out back and poured himself a glass and sat down and drank it down. He just starred at the wall for a while, maybe an hour or so. He couldn't remember how long he's been sitting there actually.

Robbie's beeper started going off on his belt. He remembered what John told him and knew he was wanted in the master suite.

Robbie walked up the secret stairway and entered the suite. He could hear Sherry yelling and screaming as John screwed her on the bed. He was banging into her upturned thighs and making loud smacking noises with each inward thrust.

Christine ran over to Robbie from the bed. "John told me to ring for you when he got close but he's been going at this for a while now."

Christine took his hand and walked him near the bed as they watched John screwing Sherry. Sherry was holding onto John near his waist and Robbie saw her wearing that big diamond engagement ring.

Christine whispered. "Sherry already had three orgasms and I think she's done!"

"Ah . . . God . . . Princess! ....Here it comes! .......God . . . Yeah . . . Yeah . . .!"

John rammed it in and held still while catching his breath. Christine leaned over and wiped off his face while he leaned back. John looked over his shoulder to make sure Robbie had come in and motioned for him to come closer.

"OK. Princess. Are you ready for the clean up, boy?"

"Yes. Darling. Bring him here!"

John held Sherry's legs up while backing out of her pussy. John moved around on the bed and kept holding Sherry's legs up until she put her hands under her knee's and John tucked a pillow under her butt.

John lay on the bed with his face near Sherry's ass and starred at Robbie as he waited for him to move in to lick her pussy. Robbie got down on the mattress and starred at Sherry's pussy. He could see the puddle of sperm inside waiting for his mouth.

John was waiting right next to him as Christine walked around the bed and started to lick John's cock clean. He moaned and closed his eyes and Robbie moved within inches of Sherry's pussy. He could smell the strong scent of John's cum but closed his eyes and moved his head until his lips touched her pussy and poked his tongue inside.

Robbie imagined a black bear eating honey out of a log. He kept dipping his tongue inside as far as he could. Robbie was bringing the sperm out with the tip and swallowing it down without a thought. Sherry was squirming and flexing her pussy muscles. Robbie knew she was trying to squeeze the sperm out so he could get it.

Sherry's hands were near his face and he could see the ring on her left hand from the corner of his eye. Sherry was moving her hips and Robbie flickered his tongue around her clitoris. He knew how to make her cum. He had several years of experience to know how she liked being licked.

Robbie didn't expect Sherry put her hands on his head and held his face against her pussy as she bucked her hips and started to cum for him.

"Ah . . . Yeah . . . That's eat . . . Eat it . . . Yeah . . . God . . . I'm going to cum!"

A few seconds later and Sherry stretched her legs straight out and Robbie got up and wiped off his mouth. Sherry had her eyes closed and was fingering her clitoris as Christine sucked on John's cock.

Robbie wanted to see her eyes. He wanted to hug her and tell her how much he still loved her but she quickly turned over and moved Christine's leg up and slipped her head between the woman's legs.

Robbie just stood there like a lost sole. John twisted his head back and said. "Thanks. Robbie. See yea in the morning!"

Robbie walked slowly out of the room and down the stairs. When he got back to his house, Robbie poured another drink and swallowed it down and poured a second. It was going to be a long night.

12