My Wife, Sherry, Is Lost

Story Info
Sherry is captured and sexually overwhelmed.
6.1k words
3.86
45.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

We had been out shopping at the local grocery store. I had parted from my wife, Sherry, in order to save time by selecting items we needed and bringing them back to where she was shopping in the frozen foods aisle. As I rounded the corner to the frozen food aisle I saw our cart, but not Sherry.

Instead there stood a dark-haired, dark skinned woman dressed in a loose, long dress. She was beautiful, with dark tanned skin, jet black hair and eyes, and a slender but full-busted figure that was barely hidden by the diaphanous dress belted at her waist. Her hands were resting on what appeared to be our cart. As I looked in her direction, she motioned me forward frantically.

"We must leave now; your wife is in danger." She pointed out the front window of the grocery store and there was Sherry being guided by a man in loose clothing who was dark-skinned like this woman. Although he had his hand at her back, she didn't appear to be struggling. Not thinking about the groceries left in the cart I headed for the front entrance of the grocery store which unfortunately caused me to lose track of where this stranger and my wife were headed. By the time I and the strange woman reached the door and looked in the direction in which they had been walking Sherry and the stranger were gone. My Sherry was gone. My god!!! My chest seized up and I began to panic. What would happen to her?

As a young woman, Sherry had confided in me, she had been raped in a parked car in a dark, lonely location. Her date, after raping her, had just driven away and left her standing in the park, battered and weeping. She never saw him again and was too ashamed to report it to either the police or to her parents. This left her conflicted about sex. She loved to make love and thoroughly enjoyed our intimate time together, but would often suffer guilt if her climaxes and behavior were too intense.

Now the love of my life had disappeared. Was she being abducted? Would she be raped again? Was she instead willingly walking off with this stranger? If so, why? I turned to the dark woman who was at my side. "We should call the police," I said to her. "No," she emphatically responded. "I know where he is taking her and she is going willingly with him. It is his power over women. They become his slaves and bend to his will. For some reason he has chosen your wife. Maybe it is her red-headed, fair skinned look: maybe it is the way she spoke to him; maybe she gave some sign of affirmation that made him feel he could have his way with her. The police will think she has just left you for another man. And believe me he is an incredible man...sexually. He will convert your wife to being his and others' sex slave in no time. We must hurry."

The implication that my wife would leave me just like that for another man who attracted her sexually angered me and I wanted to lash out at the dark woman.

She saw it in my eyes. "Now is not the time; we must get to your wife before she gives herself to him completely. And believe me, when he asks she will give every part of her body to him. He and others will have her in so many ways that you can't imagine!!"

Again I was struck dumbfounded that a man could have such animal magnetism that he would turn Sherry or any other woman into being his sex slave. "I speak from experience. He has done it to me and to many others. Now he will do it to your wife, unless we hurry. If we do not hurry, she will be his. She will want him inside of her. Every orifice she will want filled and aroused. She will bare herself completely and let him do with her as he pleases. She will want his seed filling her and splashing all over her. She will be nothing like the tame woman you have known."

The woman took me by the hand and I led her right to where my car had been parked, but it was gone. Sherry and the man must have taken it. "Who was driving?" I thought. "Was Sherry already assisting in her own abduction or was the man driving our vehicle to an unknown location?"

"Let's go this way to my vehicle," the woman interrupted my panicked thoughts.

She led me by the hand and I followed like a dumbfounded sheep. She pushed me into the passenger side of some vehicle and we soon were off and driving out of the city.

"Here take this," I heard her say and felt her shove a pill into my hand. Without thinking I popped it into my mouth. It tasted sweet and then as it moved down my throat it began to warm me from inside. She handed me something to drink. It was fruity and again the sensation of warm energy being released inside of me spread throughout my body. I felt my muscles tighten and I felt my clothes stretch. Was I getting bigger, more muscular? Then I felt a jolt as my penis began to throb and grow.

"You will need to take off your clothes. I have a spare outfit in the back." She reached in the back and tossed a gauzy top and pants in my lap. I may have been in shock but I wasn't going to remove my regular clothes and then put on that peasant-like garb. She must have known what I was thinking, "You will. You will have to. Your muscles are enlarging and strengthening, but more importantly, your manhood is growing enormous between your legs. Both your penis and your testicles will enlarge and your penis will continue to thicken and lengthen. It is how he wins them over. Once a woman has sampled what he can do to them they want more and more and more. It's like no sex they have ever had before. And we women are capable of endless sexual play. With that drug and liquid coursing through her body your wife's body will be enhanced, and she will need and crave erotic, sexual release repeatedly and endlessly."

"Enhanced?" I asked. With that the dark skinned loosed the belt at her waist and let the dress fall open and off. She was now driving down the highway stark naked. Her breasts were perfect, firm and standing out like two large mounds of tanned beauty. Each nipple was hard and erect, ready to be caressed by the slightest breeze. As the robe had grazed against her nipple she had shuddered slightly. Her belly was a lattice work of ribbed muscles that ended in a smooth groin covered in a thick, jet black triangle of pubic hair that covered her lower belly. She parted her legs to let me see her between her legs. As she opened her legs I saw how muscled her thighs were. She shirked out of the robe completely so that I was able to view her hips and her butt. They too were rounded and sensual, but very firm, with the slightest concave to her butt. Grabbing my left hand she placed it between her thighs and with the sexual energy surging through me now I immediately ran my fingers over her genitalia. Her clit was swollen like no clitoris I'd ever felt. Her outer labia were puffy and firm. Her inner labia or nymphae were already slippery with her womanly juices. Enhanced!!

Again as if knowing what I was thinking and feeling, she said, "Go ahead," and she pushed my hand inward so that my finger pushed into her slippery vaginal opening. Intense warmth and wetness at first and then I felt her vaginal muscles pull at my fingertip and I felt her belly quiver ever so slightly. Again as if reading my mind, "When Lubidio first captured me I was an animal craving my vagina and my backside to be filled at every moment. Now I can control myself, but barely. Even now I want to have your growing member inside of me. And I lust for it. It will grow long and thick and will provide much pleasure from now on. And this makes me shiver with anticipation. Please ease my need; you will know how."

I pressed my palm hard against her hair-covered pubic triangle and slowly slid my finger out of her vagina until I saw her ragged breathing subside and become calm. My goodness she was beautiful. "What is your name, you beloved creature?" I asked and at the same time wondered where the odd way of talking was coming from...'you beloved creature?' "Karina," she responded.

We drove on and as the miles passed the tightness in the crotch of my shorts grew to be too much. I was forced to take off my khaki shorts and then my briefs. As I freed my cock Karina sighed, "Oh my, but your member is magnificent. You have taken well to the Quod Excitat...the pill I gave you." Again, a little more raspy, "Oh my!!!" And her left hand drifted down across her pubic curls and slid deep into the folds of her genitals.

"Karina, we need to stay focused and save Sherry."

"Sherry, is that the name of your woman?" she asked me.

"Yes," I responded, "and she is a beautiful redhead and has a fire within her that I fear will consume her if that Lubidio works his spell. Please help me to save her."

Karina pulled her fingers out from between her legs and they were coated with a clear but thick moisture. I clasped her hand and bending over cleaned those incredible tasting juices from her coated fingers with my tongue and lips. Amazingly I felt strength surge into my hips and my penis thickened and lengthened even more. I looked down because it was almost painful and saw a man's body that had not been mine just a while ago. I was cut: my chest, my torso, my groin, my thighs all rippled with well-defined muscle. And sprouting out almost a foot long was an incredibly sized penis. It was multiple inches in thickness and the head of my penis which had been circumcised shortly after my birth was now sheathed in a thick, bulbous foreskin.

"The concoction returns us to what we need to be to give each other pleasure. We are as we were when sex was consuming and not so refined. Your foreskin gives added girth to pleasure a woman and it is handsome and natural. All of our sexual attributes and strengths, those things which attract us as mates, are enhanced. Our bodies become firm and almost always ready for mating. Thus is why we wear the airy, loose clothing: to hide our aroused state and to attract the opposite sex with the mystery of clothing that can be seen through and gives a hint of sexual promise."

As she talked all I could think of was that I wanted to 'sexually promise' her vagina and clitoris until she cried out with pain and pleasure. At the same time I was conflicted. I didn't know whether what Karina had given me was temporary, and a part of me wanted to return to my measured life with Sherry. What was happening frightened me.

"We are here," she interrupted my train of thought. We had driven eight hours and yet it had seemed like no time at all.

Karina left her dress in the car, but girdled her waist with a woven cloth belt. She stepped out of the vehicle wearing sandals and the belt and carrying a wooden cane. Otherwise she was magnificently nude. We appeared to be in a group of old warehouses that were sitting in the middle of nowhere. They were wood and steel square buildings with no windows.

She headed for the nearest one and in my haste to follow her I too stepped out nude except for the sandals I wore and a pair of leather thongs that I tied about my neck and about my head. Glancing at my reflection in the car windows I posed quite an erotic looking stud with my penis at full mast and my muscled body ornamented with the thin strips of reddish leather. I turned and soon caught up with Karina, noticing, as I came up behind her, the tight muscles of her butt as her legs quickly but smoothly, almost like a big muscled female cat, moved her towards the nearest building. The scent of her sex was strong and urged me on.

We were soon in the first building and for a moment I felt defenseless despite the set of muscles I was now sporting. Here I was, nude with an enormous erection. I could easily be injured in this state.

"I know what you are thinking," Karina once again interrupted my wandering thoughts, "you may feel vulnerable but believe me that cock hanging between your legs is a magnificent tool. It is strong like the rest of you." Grasping a piece of my foreskin she tugged me in the direction she wanted me to go. My erect penis was definitely the easiest way to move me and to get my attention. We moved deeper into the warehouse. The sound of machinery and the cries of a woman began to be audible.

"Was that Sherry's cries I was hearing? Was she even now being assaulted, tortured and raped by Lubidio?"

"Your mind must be clear for what you will see. Steel yourself for what you are about to see and remember that you are here to rescue your fair-skinned wife."

We rounded the corner of the hallway we were in and I saw machinery moving almost noiselessly in rhythmic patterns. Each cycle brought cries from a woman's voice. The machinery covered yards of space.

Karina raced forward and I followed. She seemed to know exactly where to go. We soon rounded the machinery and there I saw a muscular, dark-skinned, Mediterranean looking man playing what appeared to an organ. But instead of music the alternating sighs, cries, moans, and shrieks of a woman's voice or maybe several women's voices were heard. The harmony was not normal but somehow reached into my soul and aroused me and excited me. My blood flowed faster and my body and my testicles tightened.

Karina threw herself at Lubidio and the music slowly stopped as the machinery slowed down but didn't stop altogether. In fact Lubidio must have set it on auto for it soon began to move faster. Karina turned to me and shouted, "It is too late. Lubidio has taken Sherry, your wife, and she is now a part of this infernal coitus non-interruptus melodeon. You must somehow stop the movement of this device and free her and the other women who are a part of it. I will hold Lubidio off."

With that Karina flew at Lubidio. He unbelted and dropped his own clothing and stood shiny with perspiration with his enormous penis pointed at Karina as if it were a weapon. For a few seconds I watched as they grappled. She would try to cudgel his genitalia with her cane and he would try to use his stronger muscles to immobilize her so that he could penetrate her with that enormous, magnificent dark, shiny member of his. I quickly began to realize that if he penetrated her she would again be his slave. His penis would so pleasure her body that she would yield to him and engage his member until she was quivering and unconscious from multiple explosive orgasms. I did not have long. I knew that eventually Lubidio's stronger muscles would win out and he would take Karina savagely and turn her will towards his with incredible sex.

At first I could not figure out how to penetrate the tangle of gears, wheels, and protuberances that made up this endless erotic melodeon. I soon noticed however that every surge in the machinery brought feminine cries that were erotic in nature. This machine was actually fucking the women trapped within its bounds. And the sound was so incredible, as the different aroused and agitated voices wove together into one large erotic piece of music. But where was Sherry and where were the other women whose voices and liquid sounds of penetration were weaving together to form this erotic audio masterpiece.

I calmed down and found the first woman. It was not my Sherry. She was instead a voluptuous Asian woman whose vagina, anus, breasts, nipples, buttocks, toes, armpits, neck, shoulders, and frankly everywhere she had naked skin were being massaged, probed, manipulated to play her like an erotic musical instrument. Her eyes were glassy with pleasure and her wet mouth when it wasn't uttering some cry of pleasure or pain was slack with being so worn out from repeated waves of orgasm and the spasms leading up to each orgasm. I had no idea how I was supposed to stop the machine from relentlessly probing and pleasuring her. And she clearly didn't want it to stop. I began to panic thinking how Sherry was probably splaying her body out as far as she could to give herself to the machine's pleasuring. She might never recover from the embarrassment of whoring herself out to Lubidio and his machine.

Then I realized what weapon I had that a machine did not: a warm, throbbing cock. I also soon realized how it could be used to change the game. This beautiful Asian woman's mouth was open and wet, so I angled myself with my newfound muscles and angled the tip of my cock so that it slipped in between her lips. Her last orifice was filled and she began to suck on the warm, tasty flesh of my penis. As some of my pre-cum dribbled onto her tongue her eyes opened with a start. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to mate with a live, warm male...not a machine. She began to disentangle herself from the machinery surrounding her. I moved on to the next woman.

As I moved on to the next woman, the machinery changed its tone. It quickened its pace and the moans of the remaining women pitched higher and louder. If I did not move fast that last woman would die of multiple orgasms trying to sustain the erotic melody the melodeon needed to produce for Lubidio. I moved from woman to woman, four others, until at last I came to Sherry's pale white body writhing uncontrollably inside the grips of the machinery as it tried to pleasure and fuck her into unconsciousness and then possible death. She was almost continuously crying out in pleasure.

I moved into position and slid my cock into her open mouth. She gagged at first and then began to close her lips around my engorged penis and suck on it as if it were a delicious sweet. She was fearsome in her desire to consume my penis and milk the semen from its spurting head. The other women had quickly awoken and disengaged from the machinery, but for Sherry it was not the same. The machine moved rapidly to pleasure her erogenous zones and keep her singing. Her cries were muffled by the size of the head of my penis filling her mouth and throat. I knew what I had to do to break the spell. I began to move my hips in and out from her warm wet mouth. I also stopped trying to hold back on cumming and ejaculating. Within a few dozen rapid strokes I was quivering in my own orgasm as my penis jetted out streams of milky, salty cum down Sherry's throat. She gagged as copious amounts of my semen filled her mouth and throat. Soon those beautiful green eyes of hers opened up in surprise.

She coughed but also continued to swallow the delicious semen I had given her. I began to help her to separate from the devices probing and pleasuring her. She soon was free and the melodeon ground to a halt, smelling strongly of female sexual release. The scent of multiple women aroused and in heat in turn strengthened my erection, and, even though I had just ejaculated I was soon ready to perform.

Sherry found some space on the bare floor, laid back on it, opened up her legs and dragged me down between her legs to fuck her silly. I found I could sustain my erection indefinitely until I willed myself to cum. This was fantastic for my wife, who came several times within a span of 10 minutes as I humped her rapidly and deeply. Each time she molded herself to me, cried out loudly, and shuddered in my arms. Even after having been machine-fucked for hours she was still craving sexual release and was enjoying the warm, flexible sensation of my penis pleasuring her deep inside.

We soon had an audience. The other women and Karina had gathered around us. They were now all dressed in gauzy dresses with no undergarments, except Karina. She was still beautifully nude except for the woven cloth belt around her slender waist.

"Where is Lubidio?" I asked.

"He's getting some of his own medicine. We overpowered him, knocked him out and strapped him to the melodeon, said Karina. I couldn't hear anything so I was preparing to ask, when Karina, in that uncanny way she had, answered, "He is not to that point yet. The melodeon is only beginning his erotic journey. He will soon be groaning, then moaning, then screaming out his climaxes. I don't know what will happen to him and I don't care. He may expire, he may be found and survive, he may free himself. I don't care." All the women nodded assertively; they also didn't care.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers
12