My Wife Stepped Out Ch. 03

Story Info
A story of wife sharing/swapping.
3.1k words
4.4
92.5k
58

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eoins1
eoins1
470 Followers

It had been two weeks since my 40th and we were next door with Jeff and Amelia. Our kids had gone on summer camp and we were celebrating having time to ourselves. We'd had a barbeque and were all tipsy from wine and beer. It had been the hottest day of the year and we sat around in our swimwear as we chatted. We had played water basketball and Jeff whipped us all. I accused him of racism to no avail.

"Racism, how so?" said Jeff.

"Well," I replied, "you and Amelia are black and you would only play basketball. When I suggested soccer you wouldn't agree."

"How can you play soccer in a swimming pool?"

"That's not the point," I retorted.

"Come and help me get some more beers," he said.

As the evening wore on Jeff became more intoxicated and funny. He teased Amelia continually and to be fair, she gave as good as she got. We were getting quite loud and I suggested we move inside.

"Ooh yes," slurred Jeff, "mustn't annoy the neighbours."

Jeff said the neighbours had little else to do but complain and bitch. I reminded him about his and Amelia's antics in the swimming pool. Tessa was laughing loudly.

"Like you can talk," said Jeff.

"That's enough Jeff," said Amelia sternly.

Jeff and I decided to clear up the empty bottles and left-over's. We sat outside having a bottle of beer.

"Amelia heard you, you know? On the night of your 40th she went to get her cell which she'd left outside and noticed your patio doors were open."

I sat there open-mouthed as he continued.

"She went inside to tell you and heard Tessa screaming and shouting for Phil to fuck her. Then she realised you were both fucking her. Don't be too embarrassed Tony, when she got over the initial shock she crept back home and fucked me silly as she told me about it."

"Fuck." I replied. I was mortified and knew I was beet red. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

"We used to swing Tony. We were just experimenting but we really enjoyed it and only stopped when we decided to have kids. We have been busy since and had not thought about it until now."

I had to come clean, what else could I do? I gave him a sanitised version not mentioning Tessa's solo meeting with Phil. I said it just sort of happened, wasn't planned and yes we had enjoyed it.

"Well Tony, to tell you the truth, I'd love to fuck Tessa. I always thought she was so sexy and I know Amelia wouldn't turn you down either."

"Jeff, I really don't know. Tessa will be so embarrassed if she hears Amelia heard her in the throes of sex. Don't get me wrong, I would have no problem swapping partners but I'm not sure about Tessa."

"Leave it to me," he said, the effect of the booze clouding, in my opinion, his judgement.

"For fuck sake Jeff, don't say anything. She'll hit the roof."

He agreed to keep quiet and we rejoined the women in the lounge.

"What have you two been up to?" asked Amelia.

"Talking filth no doubt," said Tessa.

The girls were quite merry and in great spirits.

"Well, to be honest," said Jeff, "we were just saying that a game of strip poker with strings attached would be an excellent idea."

"Sounds good to me," said Amelia immediately.

I was watching Tessa to see how she would react. She was glowing from the drink no doubt, a silly smile on her face.

"Ok but just for fun," she said.

Jeff got the cards and began shuffling them in an expert manner. He was very good, his hands manipulated the cards easily and he soon had them ready to go.

"What are the strings?" Amelia asked.

"We'll come to that as we play," said Jeff in an offhand way.

He dealt out five cards each and said that the worst hand would have to shed an item of clothing. This got me thinking....... Tessa and Amelia were only wearing four items while we only had three. It wouldn't take very long for one of us to get naked. I lost the first hand and removed my T shirt. Jeff lost the next and followed suit. Amelia lost next and removed her top which left her with her white bra. She had magnificent breasts which I had often ogled when she wore her swim wear. Her bra was partially see-through, her nipples covered but showing more flesh than swim wear. Tessa lost and she was now in her red lacy bra. You could just see the pink of her nipples beneath the thin material.

Jeff lost again and removed his shorts. He was wearing tight boxers and the bulge of his cock was evident. I lost and ended up in my swimming briefs. Tessa and Amelia lost again and were down to their underwear. Amelia panties were white, matching her bra. Her dark skin was accentuated by the white underwear and I felt my cock twitch as I gazed at her. Tessa's panties were transparent. She kept her legs tightly closed, her hand covering her pussy.

I had been watching Jeff closely as he dealt. He would shuffle the deck but always kept the same ten or so cards on the bottom. He would deal from the bottom of the deck for himself and me and we always won when he'd do this. I wasn't complaining. Tessa lost again.

"That's it, no more," she cried.

"You don't have to take anything off," said Jeff quickly, "you can forfeit instead."

"What do you mean?" said Tessa.

"Well," he went on, "you can give Tony a big kiss."

She came over to me. As she did, I could see Jeff looking down towards her panties. He actually licked his lips as he looked at her. Amelia was watching us as Tessa and I kissed lovingly.

"There," said Jeff, "that wasn't so bad now was it?"

Jeff lost next. He was making sure no one was losing everything whilst at the same time prolonging the game.

"Forfeit!" he shouted.

Amelia had a wicked grin as she said.

"Kiss Tony, tongues and all."

We both began to object when she cut in, "Only Joking, kiss me Jeff."

They kissed passionately and as they did I saw Jeff cup her breasts. Tessa was watching intently, her eyes shining. She lost the next hand and Jeff quickly said, "Bra or forfeit."

"Forfeit," she said.

"Kiss Jeff," I said.

Tessa looked at me, then Amelia.

"He doesn't bite," said Amelia.

Tessa didn't move, looking back to me.

"It's only fun," I said, "sooner you kiss him than me."

I wondered what she would do. I could see she was in turmoil.

"Just a peck then," she said as she moved across to him. We were all sitting on the floor and Tessa covered herself as she moved, knowing that her pussy was visible through her panties. She quickly gave him a peck on the cheek.

"That's not a kiss!" cried Amelia, "that's a kiss you give an ugly aunt."

Jeff pulled Tessa to him and kissed her full on the lips. She kept her mouth firmly closed but Jeff held her there until he conceded defeat and let her return to where she had been sitting. He quickly dealt another hand which Amelia lost. She opted for a forfeit and surprise, surprise, Jeff told her to kiss me.

"If it's ok with Tessa," she said as she came towards me.

"It's fine by me," said Tessa smiling.

Amelia slowly closed the gap between us, turning her head slightly as our lips touched. She immediately opened her full lips and for the first time in my life I kissed a woman in front of her husband. It was also the first time I had ever kissed a black woman. Her lips were so soft, her tongue gentle in my mouth as we kissed tentatively. The kiss was much too short. I wanted more, much more. Her perfume filled me with desire, her beautiful skin filled me with longing, and the feel of her body next to mine filled me with lust.

Tessa, he head slightly tilted looked at me as Amelia returned to her place on the floor. In that moment I knew that she was willing to take this further. Jeff had dealt another hand which Tessa lost. She removed her bra, her wonderful breasts exposed to us all. Her nipples were erect. She was a little red-faced but did nothing to cover them. Amelia lost and removed her bra. I can only describe her breasts as beautiful. Her dark, almost black nipples stood proudly. She had bigger breasts than Tessa, not as firm but absolutely gorgeous. Jeff's cock was hard. I could make out the size of it in his shorts and it was big, much bigger than mine.

Jeff lost the next hand. He removed his shorts without any prompting. In the flesh, his cock was massive. It was as thick as Phil's, a couple of inches longer than mine and rock hard. He dealt the next hand which I lost and opted for a forfeit. My forfeit was to caress Amelia's breasts for 1 minute which I was only too happy to do. I could feel my cock straining in my briefs. Tessa lost again. She hesitated before saying she would forfeit.

"Suck Jeff's cock," I said.

She quickly lay between his legs taking his cock in her hand. Her tongue snaked out and she licked the tip of his pulsating cock. She took it in her mouth. The blackness of his big cock against her white skin was an incredible sight to see. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking him gently. She would have happily stayed there only Amelia called a halt.

"That's enough," she said in mock sternness.

Jeff dealt three quick hands until we were all naked. The next hand I lost saw me 'forced' to kiss Amelia for two minutes. As we kissed I caressed her breasts, tweaking the nipples. She was an expert kisser, her tongue found its way all over my mouth. Her full lips on mine sent shivers down my spine. I slipped my hand between us, down her tummy to her shaved pussy. My middle finger slid between her pussy lips, feeling her engorged clit. I slipped my finger inside, she was soaking wet. I finger fucked her for a few minutes, kissing her all the while. We parted, looked across at our respective spouses. They were kissing passionately, Tessa's hand wrapped around his cock as he kneaded her breasts. His large hands fully covered her breasts. They were eating each other. They parted and saw us watching. Tessa did not relinquish his cock, stroking him as we all smiled.

"Another hand?" said Amelia laughing as she spoke.

"You lose," said Jeff, "you have to fuck Tony."

I sat behind Amelia, cupping her breasts, nibbling her neck as we both watched Jeff and my wife lay on the floor. They assumed the 69, Tessa on top. She was facing us, looking lovingly at his cock as she took him in her mouth. She was soon moaning, gurgling in her throat as Jeff licked her pussy. Her hand gripped the base of his cock, a good four inches left for her to suck on. Jeff was working wonders on her pussy and she was soon cumming, her head thrown back in ecstasy. Before her climax had ended she took his cock into her mouth once more, sucking him for all she was worth. Amelia turned to me.

"They look like they're having fun," she said as we kissed. I managed to lay her on her back, kissing her, tasting her mouth. I kissed her neck, down to her breasts which I sucked and kissed in turn. I slid down her beautiful body until I got to her pussy. She had a beautiful pussy, the lips slightly parted and her juice flowing freely. I tasted her for the first time. Her scent was not as musky as Tessa, it was creamy, tasty. I lapped at her, causing her to writhe under the onslaught of my tongue. I inserted my tongue in her, trying to fuck her with it. She began to buck under me. Her moaning grew louder as she began cumming. As she came, the flow of pussy juice increased. I had never seen anything like it before and drank as much as I could while still licking her.

It was then that I heard Tessa cry out. Looking across I could see Jeff between her legs pushing his cock into her.

"Oh fuck, it hurts, it's so fucking big Jeff, and it hurts."

He withdrew slightly then pushed forward hard. His cock brushed aside any resistance and he was buried deep inside her. Tessa's face was red, contorted in pain. Jeff kept his cock fully embedded in her until she finally began to move her hips, slightly at first, then more urgently as her pussy became accustomed to him.

"I've wanted to fuck you for a long time Tessa," he said as he began fucking her slowly at first. "When Amelia told me about Phil fucking you, I wanted you more."

She stopped immediately, a look of horror on her face. Amelia was now on all fours, her ass towards me. I slipped my cock into her as I watched the drama unfold before me. I fucked her hard, relishing the feel of a strange pussy.

Jeff quickly told Tessa about Amelia coming into our house and what she'd heard.

"I was so turned on Tessa," he said as he fucked her harder. "We used to swing before the kids came along."

Tessa didn't care at this stage. With his big cock touching parts that had never been touched before, she gave herself to him and with a series of moans and screams she was coming. He lifted her off the floor and sat on an armchair, his cock still inside her. She happily bounced up and down on his shaft, kissing him, his hands caressing her breasts. I pulled out of Amelia, turned her onto her back once more and began a long slow fuck as we kissed. I was close to cumming, increased the pace. As we kissed and fucked I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and she was cumming, making throaty noises. I came hard, shooting my sperm into her as she came beneath me. I could hear Jeff grunting, looked over and saw him, his eyes closed as he came in my wife. Tessa was cumming continually until she got the last drop from him. Amelia and I were by now sitting up watching them. Tessa shakily stood up and I saw his cum dribble down the inside of her thighs.

She looked at me, saw my hardening cock and sat astride me. Her pussy was soaking wet, open, and loose. She fucked me, kissing me, moaning until she came again. I turned her on all fours and fucked her from behind. Amelia was still sitting on the floor; Jeff was on the chair, both looking at us fuck. Jeff stood up, his cock erect again. He put his cock to Tessa's lips; she willingly sucked him, making loud slurping noises. I wanted to cum again. I pulled out, went to Amelia. Amelia opened her mouth and I slipped my cock in. The sensation of those fabulous lips and tongue working on my shaft was too much, I came in her mouth. She greedily swallowed every drop until there was no more.

I pushed her back and licked her to orgasm. I heard Tessa gag as Jeff erupted in her mouth. She did her best to swallow it but there was too much for her. The remainder of his cum hit her face, eyes, hair and the floor. Jeff and Tessa left the room, returning with a beer for each of us. They sat on the sofa, Tessa on his lap, her arm around his neck. We sat silently for a while, panting. The smell of sex was in the air, cum and pussy.

"Are you coming to bed?" Amelia asked, taking me by the hand. I looked at Tessa who nodded. Amelia threw on her top and shorts, I did likewise. We made our way to her house hand in hand, stopping on the way for a long lingering kiss. Once inside we made our way to their bedroom, undressing what the few garments we wore. As I slipped my cock in her once again I was struck by the thought that as I was fucking her Jeff was fucking my wife in our marital bed. It made me horny. Amelia and I fucked for hours. I managed to cum twice but lost count of the amount of times she came. We talked a lot. It seems that although they swapped partners, Jeff would never entertain her taking on another guy and him or when they attended parties; he would not go along with her taking more than one partner. If he wasn't getting any, than she wasn't either. I told Amelia how we had got to where we were. She thought I was so good to agree to Tessa meeting Phil on her own.

Amelia was not really happy in her marriage. You never really know what happens between couples. In the morning we made love tenderly. I told her that I would love to repeat this but she reckoned Jeff would not go for it again. I heard Jeff come home; he made plenty of noise as he climbed the stairs. I pretended to be asleep and heard him take a shower. Amelia was awake also. We kissed; fondled each other then I left. At home, Tessa was completely naked, legs apart, cum oozing from her pussy. I was hard and climbed between her. We fucked for ages until we came together. Tessa told me Jeff had fucked her all night, never slept. He tried to fuck her in the ass before he left and was put out when she told him she didn't do anal.

Our relationship with Jeff was never the same after that night. He never came into our house again and we were never invited to theirs. Amelia was the same as always and I fucked her twice while Jeff was at work. Tessa knew about it and was cool with it. Amelia and Jeff separated. Amelia had had enough of his controlling ways. The house was sold and they both moved away. Amelia met another guy and they are very happy. As for Tessa and I, well, we saw Phil on many occasions and still do. We love the lifestyle, it's not for everyone but it is definitely for us.

eoins1
eoins1
470 Followers