My Wife Stripping On Her Webcam

Story Info
My wife stripping in front of her webcam.
800 words
3.36
50.6k
18
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lightning has indeed struck twice in the same place!

You may have read my previous story, "She Says It's Not Her, But.......?" In that story I found this video that I feel sure is my wife getting pummeled by some younger guy.

Well, I was recently browsing that same website and found another video that looks just like my wife.

This time the video is even more revealing showing her off without the interference of the naked guy laying on top of her and such. The woman in this video looks just like my wife from the hair do to the unique sport sunglasses I bought her to her face, her breasts, her body shape and even her clothing (the little hoodie, the green v-neck blouse, the bra, the jeans and flipflops) and her white macbook computer!!! She never seems to wear jewelry in these videos. However, even at home, before we make love, she ALWAYS removes her earrings and bracelets and such. If she wore those, it would probably be much easier to clearly identify her.

In this video the title says it's his "neighbor" AGAIN?!?!? He shoots the video of my wife from outside and through a window of what appears to be a motel room. It's clear and fuzzy at times because he keeps moving the camera too much. The sound is on, but he never says anything and all you can hear is the roar of traffic and perhaps a jet flying overhead. Is this a motel near an airport? However, the video is plenty clear enough to see my wife is chatting with someone on her white macbook webcam.

She is chatting, smiling and saying something encouraging to the other person who is obviously watching her, too. Though once again, it's hard to say whether my wife knows she's being caught on video through the open drapes.

She quickly sees something on her macbook screen that gets her excited enough to begin to rub herself all over but especially her breasts. She soon hurriedly removes her little blue hooded jacket and begins to rub her breasts through her green cotton blouse; but not for long. She sees something on the screen and her lips shape the words "Wow!" and "Ohhhh!" and such.

She then reaches down with both hands and quickly strips the blouse over her head and shakes her hair with gives a good view of the hair style that is just the way my wife's hair hangs. It also gives a good look at those unusual sunglasses because there is a flash of her skin through the unique slot on the side that is designed into that high-end brand. More importantly, though, with her blouse off, it shows her bra-covered torso, which looks just like my wife!

She doesn't stay like that for more than a few seconds before her hands go behind her back and release the catches on her bra; all while her eyes are GLUED TO THE TUBE, watching someone put on a show! When I first got a glimpse of my wife's boobs in this video it made me shake because her nipples are small just like the woman in the video!

In keeping with many other situations of this sort where the wife is doing something crazy outside her marriage, my wife then proceeds to massage and pinch her breasts a lot in the video. She's done that a few times, but only when she's been extremely aroused here at home. She must've been really aroused by what she was seeing on her macbook screen!

Well, she keeps rubbing her tits for quite a while in the short video until something happens on screen or she gets a request to do more.

That's when she takes her hands off her boobs and reaches down to unzip her jeans! As she adjusts her zipper, she stands up and slides her hands down into her jeans I assume finding her by now very wet pussy!

Like the other video, this one ends too soon, as my wife is fingering her pussy and before she removes her jeans and finishes the job!

I can hardly wait for this guy to post the next video of my wife! I just hope he will stop the teasing and show the whole video to its natural sexy conclusion! I believe the man behind the camera may now know that I am finding these videos and perhaps he is enjoying showing off his conquests of my wife as much as I am enjoying finding and watching them. I just want him to know that I would LOVE to watch another man's cum drain from my wife's sloppy wet and just-fucked pussy; on video but especially in our bedroom! I hope he contacts me soon!!!