My Wife Takes Me Much Farther

Story Info
My wife turns me out...way out this time.
5.2k words
4.44
126.8k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been three weeks since my wife turned me out at her book club and turned me into a cumslut. That event seems to have really opened up my wife's imagination and made her hunger for more dominance over me.

For the last three weeks, she's kept me locked in chastity, even though our deal was that I would be released after the event. She's also made me keep myself shaved smooth and has kept my toenails painted bright red.

Most evenings she's told me to get dressed up like a sissy gurl. She'd told me what to wear; sometimes slutty, sometimes classy. She's been calling me Samantha whenever we're alone; that is, when she wasn't calling me slut, faggot, cocksucker or little sissy bitch.

Last Thursday she tied me to a chair, uncaged me and the edged me. While she did that she made me tell her explicitly how I felt being everyone's slut at the party. She made me describe in detail the sensations of swallowing cum...the feeling of a cock in my mouth...the humiliation of getting fucked in the ass in front of all of my friends...She told me that they had video-taped the whole performance. I wasn't sure whether she was telling the truth about that, but can't tell with my wife these days.

This Tuesday she said that I wouldn't get to cum until I had really pleased her. I asked her what she wanted me to do.

She said she didn't know for sure yet, but it was going to be something really big. She wanted to really push me. She said that if I didn't follow through when the time came that she'd email the video of me sucking cock and taking it up the ass to all of my co-workers.

To be honest I was really enjoying all of the attention. It had been over a month since I was first locked in chastity, and that denial had me feeling so slutty and feminine. But I was starting to get really nervous about what she had planned for me. Saturday night I found out that she had much more in store for me than I'd ever imagined.

That night she told me to dress fully, because we were going out in the evening. She told me exactly what to wear. She had me dress in a classy outfit, but with a very short skirt that showed off the fishnet stockings and garters underneath. I wore my long red hair, and felt very sexy. She helped me with my makeup.

When I was ready, she said "If I had a cock I'd definitely fuck you."

She walked me out to the car and put me in the passenger seat. It was dark, so I wasn't too worried about being seen by the neighbors. All the same, I was happy once I was seated in the car.

She drove me to the mall. She told me that I needed a new pair of sexy shoes that would go better with my outfit if I really wanted to look good for the big event. She told me exactly what they should look like and where to buy them. She said she'd come back and pick me up in 20 minutes. I got out of the car and she drove off.

The mall was busy, and I got lots of looks from both men and women on my way to the shoe department. My heart was beating fast, as I'd never been out in public in this way before. I tried my best to walk like a woman, but I was pretty sure at least some of the looks were from people who knew I was a man dressed up as a slutty gurl.

I found a nice sales girl. I didn't need to tell her that I was a man. She could definitely tell. But she treated me really well, and found me what I was looking for pretty quickly.

She made me try them on and walk around. Then she brought over some of her co-workers and asked their opinion about how the shoes made my legs and ass look. I think she was having fun torturing me. But finally I made my purchase and exited the store.

I checked my watch as I went out to the curb. Though I was right on time, I had to wait at the curb for about 10 minutes before my wife pulled up. Obviously she wanted me to stand there and be seen by all the people going in and out of the mall.

I actually got hit on by a few guys as they walked by. I tried not to look at them, as I didn't want to draw any negative attention.

My wife made me stand there and model the shoes for her before she'd let me into the car. After she finally she let me in, she drove me downtown.

She informed me that the evening is all planned out in great detail, and that she'd worked very hard to put it all together. She told me that if I didn't do what she told me...exactly...that it would be forever and a day until I was able to cum again, and I'd have lots of explaining to do with my co-workers once they'd seen my cumslut video.

I promised to do everything she told me to. I asked what that was going to be, and she just said "You'll know what to do. Just be patient, sissy."

She dropped me off in front of a nice hotel. She told me to go to the counter and ask for my reservation. Then she drove off and left me there, dressed like a slut, with nothing but my purse and my wallet. I didn't even have my cell phone.

At the counter they didn't have a reservation under my name. I was about to give up, but then I got an idea. I asked if they had anything under the name Samantha.

They did. I was really relieved. But it took me about 20 minutes to get them to give me the keys. I didn't have a driver's license with the name Samantha. So instead, I had to talk with the night manager and explain everything about my wife and our special evening.

He had to call my wife on her cell phone. He kept looking at me and smiling while he was talking to her. Finally he said OK and gave me the room key.

I made it up to my room. Inside on the bed, I found my cell phone, a blindfold, a bottle of lube and a butt plug.

A text on the cell phone told me that I had completed my first assignment successfully. It told me to have a drink or two from the mini bar and await further instructions.

I did as I was told and had a couple of glasses of wine from the mini bar. I found a little porn on the TV and tried to relax.

After about an hour my phone buzzed. The text from my wife said that I was to go down to the bar, tell them my sissy name and ask for my special drink.

After the mall and the hotel lobby, this sounded easy. So I took my phone and wallet and headed down to the bar.

The elevator was crowded, but I just got in and pretended I was a woman on a night out. I could see a guy checking out my ass, garters and fishnets. I adjusted my posture, and watched his face out of the corner of my eye.

The bartender was a very sexy brunette in her mid-20s. I told her I was Samantha, and that I was supposed to order my special drink.

She looked me right in the face and said "Well aren't you just a hot little sissy faggot?" She said that my wife had actually helped make my special drink. She said "Only the best sissies order this drink. It helps them let go of their masculinity." She called it a snowdrop, and handed me a large shot glass. As she did, she grabbed my phone out of my hand and told me that she was supposed to film me while I enjoyed my drink.

I looked down at the shot glass. It was full of something milky. I looked up and saw the bartender filming me on the camera. I put the glass to my lips and smelled it...It had a smell that could only be one thing...By then I'd also gotten a good look at it. It was clearly a shot glass full of fresh cum. I was wondering where all that cum had come from. Based on how much jizz I produce, I estimated it at more about a dozen loads.

I looked up at her, but the bartender said "Drink it down, faggot...and don't forget to smile for the camera..."

I thought about what my wife had said about following through on her assignments. I put my finger in the glass and swirled it around in the cum...It was so slippery and nasty.

Finally I just said "fuck it"...and I tipped the whole glass into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all down in one shot, but there was too much and it was too thick. I spilled a little, but managed to swallow most of it down.

The bartender said "Open up, sissy...show me your slutty cum-coated mouth." I did what she said as she smiled and finished filming. She said "Good job faggot...your mistress will be pleased."

I had her pour me a shot of scotch after that. She said "It's on the house, my little sissy faggot."

I went back up to my room after that. Even after the scotch, I could still taste the cum.

My wife texted me and asked "How was the bar? Did you enjoy your special drink?"

I sent her the video and asked her where she got all that cum.

She replied but didn't answer my question. She just said "That's two challenges down. I'm proud of you, sissy...I bet you're wondering how many more there are tonight?"

I was definitely wondering what else she had in store for me...how far she was going to go. I watched some more porn and waited instructions. I didn't really feel horny exactly. It was more like feeling feminine...submissive...used...and slightly terrified. But it felt good. I was glad there was more coming, but I was both terrified and aroused at the same time.

After a while, my phone buzzed. There was a text from my wife telling me to get cleaned up and put in the butt plug.

I did as I was told, giving my ass a good cleaning before I inserted the plug.

It had been so long since I'd cum that my ass was really sensitive. It felt great when the plug popped in. I walked around and looked at myself in front of the mirror. I pulled it out and then fucked my ass with it a bit before shoving it back in and pulling up my panties.

I texted my wife a photograph of me in my outfit, lifting my skirt so she could see the plug was properly inserted.

She said "Good sissy...but take off the blouse and the skirt...you won't be needing those on your next assignment."

That text sent a chill down my spine. I did as I was told, and texted her another picture. I was standing there in just stockings, garter, panties and a bra, my cock cage, wig and jewelry. The base of the butt plug peaked around the sides of my panties.

She said this third challenge was going to be a lot harder. She told me that I was to put on the blindfold and go meet someone down the hall. She told me to find my way to room 813, then knock on the door and tell them that your wife sent you for their enjoyment. The catch was that I was required to find it on my own while wearing the blindfold.

She told me that she had someone watching, and that if I so much as peaked when I opened the door, that the night was over and I'd regret ever starting down this road.

After contemplating all the bad things that could happen, I texted her an "OK." I was in room 802 and I thought I'd noticed the numbers alternated with odds/evens on each side of the hallway. So I figured I could count doorways. It should be opposite the fifth doorway on my side of the hall.

I went to the door of my room and waited. I listened there at the door for about ten minutes. Every minute or two, I heard a person came up the elevator or down the hall. Wearing what I was wearing, there'd be no reasonable explanation I could offer. So I decided that this dare was going to be all or nothing.

I opened the door and started down the hall, my room key tucked in my bra. I got to just the third doorway when I heard the elevator bell behind me. I wanted to hide but there was nowhere to go. I just stood there trying to look nonchalant as a couple walked right by me.

The man laughed at me and said "Oh my god what a pervert...people in hotels can be so fucked up."

After they'd gone past, I carried on until I'd made it to the fifth doorway. I was pretty sure it was the right room but couldn't be sure.

I knocked on the door. It was a man who answered. He said "What the fuck?"

I said "My wife sent you to be your toy...may I come inside?"

He didn't answer, but he reached out his hand and touched my breast in my padded bra...I felt him trace the lines of the straps and then reach down and grab my cock cage in my panties. He pulled the front of my panties down and inspected me. Then he said "come inside."

He closed the door and immediately told me to kneel. He said "Have you ever sucked cock, sissy?"

I answered, honestly..."Yes, but only just recently."

He didn't answer. But I heard the distinctive sound of a belt unbuckling, then a zipper.

The next thing I knew, I felt a hand on the back of my head. He held my head while he pushed his hard cock into my mouth. He said, "Suck it, faggot".

I did what I'd been taught a few weeks ago at my wife's Book Club. I could feel him get rock hard as his cock pushed into my slutty mouth. He started grunting.

I reached up and ran my hands up and down his thighs. He grunted again and then pushed deeper into the back of my throat. I gagged, but he did it again, and again. At one point he pushed hard and held my head, rocking it gently side to side. While I convulsed, his cock popped into my throat and my face came to rest on his pubes.

My body tried to fight back, but there was nowhere to go. I convulsed a few more times and then it stopped. After a few moments he pulled out and I gasped for air.

He said "You're a dirty little cocksucking bitch, aren't you?" Then he pushed his cock back into my throat and really fucked my face. "Swallow my load, faggot."

I tried to say yes and sort of nodded my head, with his cock still plunging in and out. Then all of a sudden, his warm salty cum flooded my mouth. He was a big cummer. I caught it all in my mouth...It was much easier than the shot glass full of cum.

He pulled out and then tipped my face up toward him. "Show me" he said.

I opened my mouth and showed him the cum waiting there.

"Good sissy...now swallow it all down."

I did as I was told.

Then everything changed. He told me to get the fuck out of his room.

When I asked if my wife had any more instructions for me, he said "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about." Then he slammed the door behind me.

Not sure what my instructions were, I made it down the hallway blindfolded. I tried my key card once in what I assumed was my door, but it didn't work. When I heard the elevator arrive at the floor to my right, I began to panic, I turned the key around and tried it again. This time it worked. I slipped into the room just as I heard a group of men's voices coming down the hall.

I ripped off my blindfold and looked for the phone. Finding it I texted my wife and said, "What now? I did what you said...I found room 813 and sucked off the man in there...blindfolded the whole time."

She didn't respond right way. It was actually about 20 minute later when she did. She said "Sorry honey...the money I brought has run out, and the guys I'm with want to play strip poker now. I told them my husband probably wouldn't want me to do that without him, but they insisted. So far though I'm doing pretty well. I think it helped that everyone already has cum once making your special sissy cocktail for you. But I think the night is going to get interesting pretty soon." Then she said she was both proud of me and she was also surprised.

When I asked why she was surprised, she said "I thought it would take you a lot longer, given that there was no room 813 on that floor. I just wanted you humiliating yourself to a bunch of strangers in the hallway. I wonder who that was that you sucked off. You really are becoming a sissy faggot, aren't you?"

Holy shit...I couldn't tell whether she was serious, or whether she was fucking with me.

"Well honey...there really is a room 629, and that's where I am. It shouldn't be that hard to find. Just go to the end of the hall on floor 6 and listen for the room with all the men's voices. They are really enjoying the video of you from Book Night, by the way...They keep asking me for copies, but so far I've said no..."

"Hurry down, but don't change a thing about your outfit. Make sure you're wearing that blindfold the whole time. And no, you may not put on your skirt or top. I want you just the way you are now. It's so sexy when you're exposed like the sissy slut you really are..."

Fuck...I was so screwed. I tried to remember what the buttons in the elevator looked like, how they were arranged. But I figured I'd probably end up pushing the wrong one and get lost on some floor, or stuck down in the lobby. I decided I'd just do my best. At this point any sense of dignity was long gone.

I adjusted the plug in my ass and then put back on the blindfold. I went out into the hallway and felt my way down to the elevators. I pushed the button and then hid around the corner, beside the elevator doors. The first one came by but I heard several voices. So I remained hidden, and waited until it had gone. Then pressed the button again. The second time it sounded empty, so I left my hiding space and crept inside.

I was feeling around at the buttons when I heard a woman's voice from behind me. She said "Can I help you? You seem at a bit of a disadvantage?"

Totally embarrassed I said "Yes ma'am...I'm looking for floor six". I heard her laugh and then she reached out and pushed a button.

She gave a little tug on my panties and the plug wiggled in my ass..."It looks like you're having an interesting night."

I said, "Yes...My wife is putting me through my paces tonight."

The door opened and she said "Here we are, floor six...You take care now...Don't do anything I wouldn't do." I heard her laughing as the door closed.

I made my way down the hall without incident. I counted doorways, but I lost count when a door opened and I heard people come out into the hallway. I froze, but they went the other way, back toward the elevator. I didn't know if they'd seen me or not.

Having lost count of the rooms, I decided to just walk down the hallway to the end, rather than going all the way back to the elevators and start counting. I was starting to consider removing my blindfold...but then thought better of it.

Down the hall about five doorways I got to a door through which I could hear men's voices and laughter. I could also hear some music. I tried walking further down the hall, but came to a wall. I decided this must be the place...Room 629.

I knocked on the door. I waited there for what seemed like an eternity, but when the door opened I smelled my wife's perfume. I said "Honey is that you?"

She said "Yes dear...It's so good to see you...If you could see me, you'd see that I'm still wearing my bra and my panties. So I guess you got here in the nick of time. These guys are pretty good card players...Are you going to come inside and help me? Or should I make you stand out here in the hallway for a while?"

I said "Please let me come in. I don't want you in there all by yourself." "Good sissy" she said.

She said to the room, "Look guys, it's our movie star here to entertain us." There was applause and some whistling.

I heard one guy say "You should have waited another few minutes, faggot...You could have seen us fucking your hot little wife."

Another guy said "One hand job isn't nearly enough...I want to cum inside that sweet little ass of hers."

My wife grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the center of the room. She pushed me down onto my knees, still wearing my blindfold. She told everyone to listen up while she explained the rules.

She said that she'd fuck anyone who lasted 10 minutes with her sissy without cumming, and that they could do to her whatever they'd done to me. That stirred up a lot of murmuring among the men in the room.

I tore off my blindfold and looked up at her. She looked back at me in a way that I'd never seen before...She seemed aroused, but aggressive. It was clear to me in that moment that there was no arguing with her. Then she undid her bra and dropped her panties. She came over to me, undid the string of my bikini panties and pulled them off.

"Who's first?" she said.

12