My Wife, The Hot Nurse Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife please's other men for husbands enjoyment!
1.2k words
4.17
98k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLICKHEAD
SLICKHEAD
373 Followers

My wife Joyce wrote in and explained how she had changed our sex life and marriage in her last story and know its my turn to let you know what's happening this time.

She has know turned into my personnel little sex slut wife who will do any thing to please me.

My wife is a very attractive brunette with a very sexy and shapely body and she works out a lot to keep in great shape for someone 38 also She has been told she looks a lot like the actress Eva Mendes.

My business has me travel a lot to meet potential clients and on my last trip I decided to bring Joyce along to help me bring more clients into our business and on this trip I was meeting five guys from other companies to try to sign them on to use our products.

No one knew Joyce was my wife and when we had our first meeting at the motel they all thought she worked for me and could not keep their eyes off of her lovely body mainly because of her short and clingy dress she wore with no bra that really showed off her nipples.

After dinner that night and some drinks every one had loosened up and I invited all of them to our suit for more drinks and business talk.

We had talked awhile and I asked them was there any thing that my lovely assistant could do for them that might help them with their decision to come on board with us.

Joyce then walked back into the room with a very sexy night gown on that you could see all her nice assets thru, With that one of the guys named Bill made the first move and started rubbing her all over and that set the tone because every one else followed.

Leon who happened to be a Black man untied her gown and slipped it off her and let it fall to the floor.

There was my wife standing in front of these five strangers totally naked and all of them touching and feeling ever part of her sexy body, I just sat back and took in the show as they sat her down on the couch and Bill started licking her pussy and David and Gary were kissing and sucking on her tits and nipples which were hard as rocks know.

Leon had undressed and had stepped up on the couch with his cock in hand and had it inches from Joyce's mouth but she had never been with a black man before and I didn't know how she would react but that question was answered fast as I watched her look up at him and open her mouth as Leon slid his large dark cock into her mouth.

His cock grew very large as she used her talented mouth on him, his cock was the biggest cock she had ever had.

Know Larry had undressed along with the other guys and he took his place next to her lovely face and was sharing her mouth with Leon she went back and forth sucking on each cock.

Bill pulled her up and said lets take her into the bedroom so we all can get better access to all of her and know they had Joyce on her hands and knee's in the bedroom as Gary started rubbing his hard dick up and down her wet pussy lips , she moaned out load as Gary entered her.

Bill and David were on there knee's at her head as she went back and forth sucking on there hard cocks.

Gary was slamming his cock hard into her and I knew it wouldn't be long before he was going to fill her with his hot load, Gary moaned out and emptied his dick juice inside of her.

Leon was next to fuck her as he stretched her pussy as wide as it would go with his massive cock , he went slow till he had all ten inches of fat cock buried in her pussy and The sight of that big black cock in my wife's pussy had my cock hard as a rock about to burst.

The other guys just watched till Leon got thru fucking Joyce because she could not concentrate on no one but Leon's big black cock inside her and when he got ready to cum he pulled out of her pussy and fed his dick into her mouth and shot his cream into her mouth and a lot on her face.

David and Larry had her in a position know with Larry inside her pussy and David had entered her ass , she had never been into anal sex but tonight she let happen what ever they wanted to do to her.

I could not have imagined how exciting it would be sitting back watching my lovely wife getting double penetrated while moving her head from side to side sucking on two cocks, I finally shot my load on the floor stroking my cock while watching Joyce service these four cocks at once.

This went on all night with all five guys fucking Joyce in her pussy, ass and in the mouth at the same time on some occasions and She also lined every one up including me and sucked each cock till each of us was ready to cum she would stick out her tongue and open her mouth and let each guys shot his cum over her tongue and into her mouth.

When we all had came my beautiful wife was kneeling before us with a cum soaked mouth and cum dripping off her chin onto her tits, I cant count how many times that she had one of the guys cum inside her pussy, ass and mouth.

Needless to say I signed every one up on the business end of things thanks to Joyce's help and before we left to fly back home Joyce tipped our bell boy with a hot blowjob which left him very happy and me to from inside our closet so he didn't know I was there watching.

Joyce loves all the action she's getting know from me and other men and its not to bad for business either so we are already thinking of other ways that we can get Joyce gang banged soon because she enjoyed it so much having all those hard cocks inside her at once.

We have opened our marriage up to where my friends can come over to watch a race or football game and Joyce will serve us refreshments and drinks only wearing a sexy teddy and sometimes she will wear only daisy duke shorts and go topless.

All my friends know that they can touch her breast and nipples also if we make side bets on a game or race she will give the winner a blowjob and even let them fuck her.

I have had her give every one watching a game or race at our house a blowjob on occasion and Joyce has sucked off as many as seven guys at one sitting and each one came in her mouth, she really loves our new sex life and so do my friends.

We will have to right about our next trip or weekend party at our house, till then!!!

SLICKHEAD
SLICKHEAD
373 Followers