My Wife the Model Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife takes on two men for the camera.
1.7k words
3.99
55.8k
41
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our photoshoot with the fire fighter, my wife decided that she wanted to do more shoots with other men. I agreed that it was hot and thought I would up the ante a bit. I placed an ad for more guys to come model with my wife. It took almost 3 weeks, but I found 2 guys who agreed to do it together with her. As an added plus, they both happened to be black.

We live on several acres of land which are pretty thickly wooded. I arranged for them to come and do the shoot in the woods behind our house. The "story" was that my wife would be walking along in the woods and would come up on these two guys sunning themselves in a clearing. Tina was excited to have 2 guys at once. We'd been involved in threesomes before, but I was always a participant. This time I would be behind the camera.

The guys showed up within a few minutes of each other, and as we got all the paperwork together, I explained the concept behind the shoot. Let me take a moment to describe the guys.

Eric was the youngest. He was 26 years old and had short hair. He had what I would call a swimmers physique, but with a few more muscles. His cock was about 7" and his skin was the color of chocolate milk. The other guy was Abe. He was a little older at 46 and he was built differently. Abe was tall but thicker. He was also darker skinned and his 8½" cock was very thick. Both guys were polite and professional acting as we chatted.

Finally, it was time to get started. I explained the rules to them and we set off into the woods. We got to the clearing and the guys spread out the blanket we had brought. They stripped down to their underwear and laid out in the sun while Tina and I stepped a few feet away and started shooting the set up shots. I shot her strolling through the woods and stopping to play with her tits while leaning against a tree. Once her nipples were nice and hard, we continued on to her "discovering" the two guys sunning themselves. She began to play with her pussy through her shorts while spying on the two guys. After a few minutes, they "noticed" her and waved her over.

She walked up to them and they pantomimed offering her a beer and her joining them on the blanket. They drank for a few minutes and then she placed a hand on Eric's thigh. Both guys were already half hard to begin with and this caused Eric's cock to grow. Abe started to run his hands across Tina's chest and tits. Her nipples were hard as pebbles at this point and she just pulled her tank top over her head baring her breasts to the guys. They each took one of her tits into their mouth and started to lick and suck.

Abe stood up, taking Tina with him. They started kissing as Eric began taking her shorts and panties off. Once she was naked, Eric began to play with her pussy. Tina reached down and grasped hold of Abe's cock, which had risen to complete hardness. Abe removed his boxers to give her easy access. Eric also stood and took off his underwear as well. He guided Tina's other hand to his cock and started kissing her too. They pressed themselves against her, front and back, kissing and rubbing any part of her they could reach. I circled around them, taking pictures from all angles.

After a few minutes Tina knelt down and held both of their cocks up to her face. I got a great shot of her looking at the camera over them. She started licking Eric's cock while she stroked Abe. She took Eric as far in her mouth as she could, but she still had a couple of inches left. Then she took Abe's thick black cock into her mouth and started sucking him. Once his cock was nice and slick with her saliva, she stood up and bent over at the waist. She took Abe back into her mouth and Eric moved behind her. Tina spread her legs and Eric slid his hard 7 inches into her pussy. Tina must have been very wet because Eric slipped all the way in with one smooth thrust. As he bottomed out, Tina gave a deep groan of pleasure.

Eric started fucking her with a steady rhythm. His cock slid in and out smoothly as she moaned around Abe's cock, which was still lodged in her mouth. Eric put his hands on Tina's hips and held her as he fucked her pussy. I positioned myself underneath them so I could get some pictures of his cock going in and out of her. She was so wet with excitement that her thighs were slick with her juices.

After a few minutes, Abe told Eric to switch places with him.

"I gotta get me some of that pussy," he said. Reluctantly, Eric withdrew his cock from her pussy. As he walked around to Tina's front, I could see that his cock was shiny with her juices. He moved in front of her and she grabbed him and shoved his wet cock into her mouth. Abe, being taller, had some difficulty getting the proper angle to fuck Tina from a standing position. He suggested moving to the blanket. We all walked over and Abe lay on his back. He took Tina's hand and pulled her over to straddle him. Tina grabbed Abe's cock, positioned it, and slid down all the way on it. Her eyes flew open wide and she let out a gasp of breath.

I asked her if she was OK, and she said yes, but that Abe was a lot bigger than she was used to and she just needed to adjust to his size. She started to move slowly up and down on his cock, just a few inches at a time. After a minute or two, she had adjusted to his girth and length and began to fuck him harder. Eric moved back in front of them and Tina took Eric's cock back into her mouth. I got some great shots of the three of them, and close-ups of Abe's dark, thick cock as Tina slid up and down it. She was really getting into having two cocks to play with.

She fucked Abe and sucked Eric for 5 minutes or so, and then she looked at me and said something I never thought I'd hear her say.

"I want Eric to fuck my ass. Can he do that Honey?"

I told her that she could have anything she wanted. I looked at Eric and he looked like Christmas had come early this year. He moved behind them and got down on his knees. After some positioning of their legs, Eric was finally in position. Tina leaned forward on Abe, told Eric to go slow, and began to kiss Abe.

Eric slid his fingers around in her leaking juices and slowly inserted a finger in Tina's asshole. She tensed up a bit, but Eric went easy and she soon relaxed. Soon he was able to insert another finger, and then three fingers. He gave her time to adjust until she was comfortable. Finally, Tina looked back over her shoulder and told him to fuck her ass. She held herself still as Eric moved his cock into position and slowly slid into her ass. She started to moan deep in her throat and before he was halfway in, she shoved back and buried his cock all the way to his balls.

Abe, Tina, and Eric all started moving and after a moment, had set up a rhythm that allowed for maximum penetration and pleasure for all three of them. Tina was cumming continuously at this point and her moans were getting louder. I was glad we didn't have neighbors living close by because she was quickly losing control.

They all fucked for close to 10 minutes before Eric looked at me and said he was getting close.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked. Abe said he was close too. I told them that I wanted them to finish up with a facial. Eric withdrew from Tina's ass and she climbed off Abe and stayed on her knees. Abe stood and together he and Eric started to stroke their cocks over Tina's upturned face. It was only about a couple dozen strokes before Eric aimed his cock at her face and started to squirt his cum all over her face.

Tina opened her mouth to try and catch some of his jism. No sooner did she do that when Abe groaned and started to cum as well. The cum of both guys was on her face, in her hair, and some of it even landed in her mouth. Tina swallowed what she could and then began to scoop the cum off her face and into her mouth. She swallowed all that she could but it was smeared all over her face and some had dripped down onto her chest and tits. She looked at the camera as I clicked away and she licked her lips.

I couldn't take it any longer, and I stopped shooting, and dropped my pants. Tina lay back and I got between her legs. I slid my cock into her well fucked pussy and started to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. It didn't take long before I shot what felt like a gallon of cum into her stretched out pussy. When I caught my breath and sat back, my cum was running out of Tina's pussy and she had a contented look on her face. Eric and Abe were standing there watching us looking very satisfied themselves.

After a little time to compose ourselves, we all dressed, gathered our stuff, and headed out of the woods. Abe and Eric both said that if we needed them for another photo shoot, or if we just wanted to play, they would love to participate. Tina told them that she was sure we'd be seeing them again.

Once the guys left, Tina turned to me. She said that she really loved doing the photo shoots for the website and she had some great ideas for the next one. I can't wait to hear them.