My Wife, the Pussy Flasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicidan
Magicidan
1,127 Followers

Karen said she liked working at Rodinos because she could do damn near anything and be ignored by everyone but the tourists. The food wasn't half bad either.

We talked until last call when I offered to drive her home. I was captivated by this sensuous creature and almost jumped up and screamed "halleluiah" when she said yes. We fucked like rabbits until we collapsed in each others arms early the next morning.

When we woke up we fucked some more. Eventually we got hungry and while Karen pulled together something to eat we had quite an enlightening conversation regarding her exhibitionism. After quite a bit of initial skepticism I admitted I became incredibly aroused watching my date toy with strange men

She assured me that despite wanting to continue making her privates very public she was a one man at a time woman. I asked to be that man. Three weeks later Karen moved in with me. Three months later we were married...we left the phrase, 'forsaking all others' out of Karen's wedding vows because Karen intended to continue sucking Vince's cock because he had always been so good to her.

But I digress; I quickly learned it was an art the subtle way Karen would move her skirt to maximize exposed leg. Then, when she had her mark's attention riveted, she would offer him a glimpse of her smoothly shaved pussy in exchange for what she wanted. Karen bragged that she never had to pay either for a pair of shoes or a drink. Karen would innocently tell the clerk that she had forgot her wallet and spread her legs to pay for her purchase.

Chapter III

Karen told me about her idea of playing Dress Up but wanted to try it somewhere a little fancier than Rodinos. However, after her encounter with the four horny men was a little nervous about carrying it out without a backup to make sure she didn't get raped in the ladies room.

The first time we went on the road playing I selected an excellent Michigan Avenue restaurant which had a large bar that attracted out-of-town businessmen. Karen arrived alone and took a seat at the bar. She looked like an angel, all in white. She had on a short, diaphanous, white dress that clung to her tight body. It was very obvious that the only thing she had on under it was a white garter belt and stockings. A pair of white high heels completed her hunting outfit.

It took about less than a minute for a very well dressed man to sit down next to her and begin chatting her up. Being cautious Karen was a bit evasive when he came right out and asked if she was a prostitute. After satisfying herself that he wasn't a cop, just a salesman in town for a meeting with a customer, she laughed and said she was also in town for meeting with a customer. He laughed and said, "I hope my customer doesn't screw me as hard as yours will you."

Karen immediately liked Ron and said, for a drink, he could have some fun with her until he arrived. Since the bar was so bright and crowded she had to be discrete but he still managed to get his hands up her short skirt. I let her tease him for about twenty minutes before I showed up. Everything went so well, except I guess for the rube with blueballs, that we tried it again the following Friday night. I would get downtown early and scout a lounge which would work for our game. Karen would go straight home after work, change, and take a taxi dressed for the night. She became very adept at trading a nice view for a free cab ride.

I developed a masturbation fantasy where a vice cop would overhear her soliciting me and arrested both of us. Just before he got us to booking I would tell the cop to compare our names and addresses on our ID's. He would then realize we were married and, after a stern lecture, we would be set free.

I told it to Karen after a very successful night of dress up and we screwed harder and with more passion that we had in months. Karen made me promise, however, not to do anything to make it come true without her sober consent.

That didn't stop me from day dreaming an even more elaborate scenario. I would call the police to report a prostitute soliciting business and watch my wife get busted. I couldn't do this at Rodinos because she knew all of the vice cops so I would have to do it when we were on a road trip in a different police district.

I could just see the look on her face as the undercover cop slapped a pair of handcuffs on her. She would get strip searched, finger printed, and processed into the system. In the morning, after spending the night behind bars, she would appear in front of a judge with a score of other fallen women, plead guilty, and be sentenced to a $250 fine and time served. Sometimes I would even pretend the other whores stole her clothes and was wearing a thin t-shirt which one of the cops gave her. Of course I would be waiting with the other pimps to bail her whoring ass out. That night I would frame Karen's mug shot next to a copy of the paperwork from her prostitution arrest and hang it on the wall above our bed.

Karen would admit that being arrested for prostitution was the most sexually arousing thing that ever happened to her and couldn't wait to do it again. At least that's how it played out in my mind as I came in my hand.

One night, after several drinks and a lot of foreplay, Karen reminded me how intense our love making as after I told her my fantasy. "So big boy," she said as she fondled my cock, "Do you have another story in you?" I grinned and launched into My Wife the Whore... version 2.0.

With each retelling the story became more elaborate and detailed. When we were both played out she would remind me not to do anything to make it come true without her sober consent.

Chapter IV

But that had been a long time ago, before Karen and I became successful enough to afford our own cocktails. Gradually, her dress-up wardrobe was replaced with dowdy work ensembles and twelve hour workdays. She even started wearing a pair of plain white cotton panties under her pantyhose. Gone was the ever ready exhibitionist who enjoyed flashing her pussy at strange men.

That's why I was surprised to see my wife, sitting with her legs spread, sipping a vodka gimlet like in the good old days. I don't know if she was trying to make me jealous or test to see if there was any spark which she could rekindle by playing the Game. She was making no attempt to be discrete but rather seemed to be flaunting her sexuality to anyone who cared to look. Two men were flanking her barstool, massaging her exposed breasts with one hand as they slid their other high enough up her thighs to have reached nirvana. By the look on Karen's face she had at least two strange fingers in her pussy. But tonight I had no intention of intervening to stop their molestation. I could see my wife grinding her pussy into their hands, her eyes closed as she approached a climax. Oddly enough, in the past this would have aroused me, tonight watching her cum made me sad for how much we had changed.

When Karen finally acknowledged me with a wave she entered into an animated conversation with the men...neither seemed to be in much of a hurry to remove their hands from her pussy but finally she slipped off the barstool, gave each a lover's kiss, grabbed her drink and started walking.

I had no idea that Karen still had her street walker outfit and was surprised to see her wearing the skin tight micro mini skirt which I had bought in the children's department. I always loved it when Karen wore it in public because it was so short her ass cheeks peeked out when she walked. It was so short, in fact, that the garters holding up the black stocking were clearly visible against her pale flesh.

Her short jacket was unbuttoned and her magnificent breasts swayed enticingly behind the sheer blouse as she walked towards me. I would miss sucking on her perfect nipples.

When Karen slipped into the booth she made sure her skirt rode up fully exposing her pussy. My guess was that she had at least three drinks already. She leaned over and sucked my tongue into her mouth while rubbing my cock through my pants. Instinctively I slid my hand inside her jacket and began to play with her rock hard nipples.

But before my lower brain took over completely I said, "We've got to talk." I took the thick envelope out of my jacket pocket and laid it on the table Karen stared at the name of the law firm in the corner but didn't touch it. After several minutes of absolute silence my wife spoke, "Is that what I think it is?"

I nodded, "Yes. I think you'll find the settlement offer is very fair."

Karen looked in shock.

"Isn't there anything I can do to change your mind?"

"Isn't it a little late for that?

"It's never too late. Go ahead. Try me."

She took off her jacket and threw it on the table. All she had on was a very sheer blouse and a lace shelf bra that lifted and displayed her perfect ice cream sundae tits. It took all my concentration to not be distracted. I pushed the envelope in front of Karen and said, "I suggest you read these." I got up.

"Please, don't leave," she begged.

"Okay, I won't leave. I'll have one drink by the bar...one drink then I'll come back to say my last good-bye."

I nursed my cocktail for about twenty minutes. When the crowd noise tapered off I could hear her crying across the room. I didn't look back. My class empty, I walked back to the booth and handed her my handkerchief. The papers where spread out all over the table. "Are there any changes you would like to make?"

"Please. I'll do anything to keep you...anything...I love you and want to stay married to you." She pleaded.

"Will you turn down the promotion?"

Karen got very quiet and began to whimper softly.

"Then what exactly is this mythical anything you keep offering? Is it like your wedding vows when you promised to love, honor, and obey?"

"I can't." She sobbed. "I gave my word. They already hired someone to take my place."

"So what you're saying is you'll do absolutely nothing to save our marriage. I lose my house, my job, and my friends so you can work sixty hours a week for half of what I make."

"Tell you what. I love you enough to make a counter offer. You quit your job and we start a family. I will treat you like a queen and promise to be the best father, the best husband, the best provider, and the best lover. I will buy us a house big enough to raise an army of children...and someday, many years from now when we're old and gray, I want to die in the arms of the only woman I have ever loved."

Karen didn't say a word. I slipped my wedding ring off, dropped it on the table, turned and walked away without looking back.

Chapter V Six Months Later

The phone call came out of the blue but I immediately recognized the voice, "Mark, its Vince. Long time no see. Hey, why don't you stop tonight by so we can catch up...I've got some beautiful new girls working for me and from what I hear you could stand to get laid."

After Karen left I was devastated and withdrew from everything but work. Without a wife to share my life with, I became a sales banshee and doubled my numbers. I would come home after sunset to an empty condominium and sit in the dark and stare at the city lights until I fell asleep. On weekends I got pass out drunk.

After a few weeks the perky I'm doing great on my new jobs texts from Karen stopped...not that I had read any of them. I also screened my calls, letting any numbers I didn't recognize go to voice mail.

"Yeah, sure Vince," was all I said.

I walked into Rodinos around eight and was treated like a rock star. Everyone flocked to me, the men shaking my hands and the woman kissing and hugging me. Vince threw his arms around me like I was his long lost son and I began to cry.

"I've got a new girl just started tonight. Dumb as a rock but a great body. I'll send her right over."

I tried to protest but Vince held his hand up as he walked away. Alex, one of the vice cops who frequented the bar, slapped me on the back and said "How you been?" Another drink appeared on the bar in front of me.

A couple of minutes later a very familiar voice behind me said, "For a hundred bucks I'll rock your world." Alex spun around, slapped a pair of handcuffs on the woman, and barked, "You're under arrest."

Before I could tell Alex I wasn't in the mood for one of his stupid jokes, he said, "One word and you're next." I screamed "Are you fucking crazy!" Then I saw her... it was my beautiful estranged-wife. Her long blonde hair was now peroxide blonde and cut to accentuate her face. Her make up was applied to perfection; even though there was a whorish amount it looked like her face had a radiant aura rather than the dark look which is so prevalent today.

She looked like she was glowing in an incredibly sheer gold dress. Her breasts jutted out proudly and I immediately noticed her rock hard nipples were pierced and three gold chains hung enticingly between them.

Next I noticed she had slipped her shapely legs into a pair of flesh colored silk stockings. Her cleanly shaved pussy shimmered. Her labia pierced and three gold chains hung between her engorged pussy lips.

She looked so incredibly erotic.

I threw my arms around her and grabbed her ass. "You came back." I kissed her like I had never kissed her before.

"You were right. I worked sixteen fuck'n hours a day, seven fuck'n days a week, without a single day off for those bastards and the moment the government contract fell through they fired me. You called it. Can you ever forgive me for being so stupid?"

"That all depends...will you burn all of those old lady outfits you bought?"

"Hell yes. Would you believe the last thing that asshole said to me was, I dressed like his old maid aunt up in Wisconsin."

"Well he should see you now."

"Roger, it's your call," the vice cop said. "If I take her in she'll have a record for the arrest. The judge will slap her with a fine and cut her loose in the morning."

"If that offer to have an army of children is still open I'm begging your forgiveness. I will never, never betray you again. Besides, you've got to take me back. You know I won't be able to get a job in high finance with a conviction for prostitution."

"Good, then you better get arrested again tomorrow night just to be sure."

"Then you better buy two frames," she teased. I couldn't believe she remembered that.

"Then two it is." We both laughed.

"I have something for you." Karen turned and opened her handcuffed hands to show me my wedding ring. I slipped it back on my finger.

When Karen stopped kissing me she announced, "I haven't had sex with anyone since the day I left town and get arrested for soliciting my husband the first day I come back...only in Chicago!"

Everyone laughed at that.

Magicidan
Magicidan
1,127 Followers
12