My Wife The Slut

Story Info
Hot night for slut wife at a swingers club.
1k words
3.67
134.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am married to a slut. I made her that way. She is 34, redhead, 44d chest, nice plump rear end, and a cute face. She started out resisting my ideas about her fucking other men but over the last 4 years she has done a complete 360.

This past Saturday found us in Nashville at a local swingers club. Anita was dressed like the slut she is in a very short skirt that barely covered her cheeks, black thigh highs, garter belt, 5 inch fuck me pumps, no bra of panties, and a black sweater.

We sat around a while before walking to the back member's area where anything goes.

We saw a woman on her knees with a dick in her mouth and about 20 men standing around watching. One guy in particular caught her eye. He was a black guy about 25 years old she said she knew him from somewhere. She struck up a conversation with him and it turned out she had met him before at a all black men gangbang she was in last year.

After talking for a few minutes she told me she would be back later. She stood up took his hand and led him to a private room. I sat down at the nearest table to the room she was in so I could see when she came out. In about 15 minutes I started hearing the very familiar moan of my sweet little wife being royally fucked. It started light but it kept getting louder. It ended about a half hour after it started with her screaming for him to fill her full of cum. They exited the room a short time later and she looked worn out.

She told me she was going to freshen up and was off to the ladies room.

I waited for her to return but did not see her for what seemed like a very long time.

When she did return she told me that on the way back Joe (a guy we have known a while) grabbed her and dragged her into the men's room and had her give him a blow job. She sucked him and 2 other men that came in to pee before she left.

We sat and talked a while. I eventually got up to get fresh drinks. When I returned she (being the slut I made her) had struck up a conversation with some very young looking guy. He was barely old enough to be there and was captivated by her. She kept flirting and hinting but he was shy so she finally just asks him if he wanted to go fool around. He was very ready and again she was off to her private room while I sat and listened to her moan. I also had to tell a few people that ask "where is your wife" that she was in there getting fucked again. She told me after they were finished. That he was very nervous but she had gotten one hell of a fuck out of him. Being that he was so young and full of energy.

It was by now getting sort of late and she was full of liquid courage. She whispered to me that she wanted to be fucked real good. I told her to go find someone, and she was off.

A short time later she came back with not one but two men in tow. Her private room was being used by someone else so she took them to the semi-private room (it has windows so people can stand outside and watch) I set there for about 3 drinks of my drink and could not take it so I got up and peeked in the window. I saw her on all fours with one guy behind her pounding away and the other in front with his balls slapping her chin. They were making lots of noise and were drawing a crowd. People were asking who she was and I would tell them she was my wife. They would look at me funny as if to ask why I was out there and not with her. (I love to watch so I was content!)

The one in her mouth grunted and we could all tell he was cumming in her mouth as we could see her throat move as she swallowed his load. He pulled his pants back up and left the room. About that time one of the guys that were watching asks me if I cared if he took the others place. I told him to go for it. He was in there in no time with his dick out. She looked up, smiled, and opened her mouth. A short time later the one in her puss started cumming. And another of the watchers asks if he could be next. I realized this was going to turn into a gang bang and told him to be my guest. By now the rest realized what was happening and started lining up by the order in which they arrived and by what they wanted I.E. fuck or suck.

I figured I should set the rules before things got out of hand. I told them if they fucked her they were to use protection but that they could have her mouth bareback and she would swallow and not to cum on her face.

I went back and sat down for another drink and to jot down notes for later. I counted 22 guys 14 white 5 black 1 Middle Eastern and one Hispanic. I looked at my watch and it was 12 midnight. They were very orderly and waited their turn to get some of my sweet wife. Several came back for seconds and one of the black guys came back for thirds.

The club closed at 3 a.m. and we were the last ones out the door.

When we got home I was so turned on I wanted to fuck her but she was too sore so I just beat off. When I did finally fuck her 2 days later, she was very loose still. But I am sure she will tighten up a little before the next gang bang like she has the several times before. But each time it stays slightly looser than the time before.