My Wife the Stripper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed began sucking and licking her large soft mounds while she rubbed her pussy up and down against his crotch. She was in ecstasy as she reached down with both hands to rub her pussy, she could feel Ed's bulge. Ed was alternating between sucking her whole nipple in his mouth and just flicking it with his tongue. That drove her wild! That continued for awhile, but the song was about half over, so she pushed her body against Ed a couple more times before she opened her legs and pushed him back.

She then sat up on the table and motioned for each us one at a time to get up and stand before her. She gave us each a quick show while she played with her soft tits and wet pussy until the final song wound down.

The music stopped and we each tipped her a little more and thanked her for a great show.

She asked me if she could use my shower before she left.

I told her sure and she started to pick up her money.

The guys started towards the door and gave each other high fives.

Gary stopped at the door and said, "Sarah, any chance you might be available for another party tomorrow? It is our last night in town and we can't think of a better way to spend it."

She replied, "I think I might be free late tomorrow, but I need to check when I get home. I can call here and ask for this room if I am available. Does that work?"

Gary said, "Hell yeah it does. I hope to see you tomorrow" and he walked out the door with his friends.

When the guys were out of sight, I locked the door and went back into the living room. The sight of my wife on the floor in nothing but high heeled boots picking up money she just earned stripping was unreal!

What happened next is a whole new story...but...

Was Sarah available the next night? That also is a whole other story...

12