My Wife the Tease

Story Info
Naughty at work.
1.9k words
4.27
64.2k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Daryl and I have been married for ten years. We have had our ups and downs in the bedroom just like any other couple. It wasn't until we started sharing erotica that our sex life was more up than down. I loved it. We would read a juicy story about a threesome and she would start to blow me.

"Would you like to see me with another girl." she would ask me.

"Yes I would baby. I'd love to see that." I told her.

"We could take turns sucking your cock. I could lick her all over while you are fucking her." she told me.

Our imaginations were part of the thrill. We have been playing like this for years. We would go out to eat and Daryl would lean over to me and ask

"Would it be alright if I sucked that guy off in the bathroom." She would tease. I would get hard immediately.

Daryl loved to play like this and in time she knew how to get me hard in a moment's notice. No matter how many times we played she made it real. I would be at work and she would call me on the phone.

"Hey babe what are you doing right now?" She would ask.

"Not much babe just waiting for a client." I answered.

"Well I have a chance here to be naughty and I wanted to ask you if you would like that." she started.

"Well I don't have much time but what kind of naughty do you mean?" I responded.

"Well this guy came in looking for a rental and I have to show him some apartments. I am wearing a nice pink blouse and one of my see through lacey black bras. He is really checking me out. And he is so cute. I just went to the ladies room and unbuttoned one more button on my blouse to give a better view of my bra. Does that turn you on babe?" She asked.

"I will make sure to lean over a lot to get him turned on. If you want me to that is?" Daryl said to me.

"Wow babe that sounds hot. Tell me more." I responded.

"I have to show him three apartments over the next two hours. Should I tease him for you baby?" Daryl asked me.

"That sounds so hot babe. Please tease him for me." I answered.

"Okay baby he is so cute this will be easy"

An hour passed and my cock was hard the whole time. Daryl knew how to excite and she was good at it. I met with my client and had some free time afterward. I contemplated going to the men's room and relieving myself but I didn't want to waste it. I waited for her call. Sure enough my phone rang.

"Hey babe are you alone?" Daryl asked me.

"I am in my office but the door is not locked." I answered.

"Okay babe I have been teasing Bob for an hour. He is so shy and such a Gentleman. I can see that he is a little hard by the bulge in his pants. He has done a pretty good job of hiding it but he doesn't know how overmatched he is." Daryl told me.

My mind is racing now. I buzzed Tina my Secretary and had her hold all calls and asked her not to disturb me for a bit.

"What are you doing to this poor man baby." I asked my sweet delicious wife.

"Before we left the office I unzipped the zipper on the side of my black skirt. I pulled the zipper up pretty high. Then I removed my Panties. I had my blouse unbuttoned as low as I dared without it being ridiculously obvious" Daryl explained in her sexy voice." do you like that babe" she asked.

"Oh yes. I love that. Are you wet now." I asked her.

"Oh yes I am so wet now." Daryl says to me

"I can feel moisture running down my legs. I want to rub my pussy so bad but not yet." Daryl tells me.

I was really hard now. Aching hard. I unzipped and let my cock out. I think I could almost cum without even touching myself.

"Hey babe how far should I go with Bob? I mean do you think I should just tease him or Should I do something more?" Daryl asked

"I will do anything for you babe just tell me what you want." Daryl asked.

You know once your cock is up it is difficult to think straight.

I wonder if women are the same as men in that regard. How do I answer that question.

"Hey babe, just see where it goes and please tell me more." I finally answered.

"Okay. We are headed to the last Apartment and the old tenant left a Queen sized bed in there. Does that turn you on?" She asked.

"Yes that does turn me on baby." I answered.

I was so hard but dare not cum yet. Had to hear more. How far would Daryl go. How would she do it. My mind was like a see saw. My wife is teasing me but will she do something with another man? Is this just roll playing? Is she really with some guy named Bob?

Like I said when your cock is up it's hard to stop. I wanted her to go to the next level. Or did I?

I wasn't sure but my cock didn't lie. I was so up I didn't think I could hold back much longer. I had my cock in my hand and my door started to open. I quickly pulled myself close to the desk to hide my total erection.

"Yes Tina." I asked.

"I am going to lunch can I get you something." Tina asked.

"No thanks I'll get something later. But thanks." I answered. What I wanted was a blowjob or handjob but Tina was not that way. She was a good girl.

The phone rang again and it was Daryl.

"Are you hard baby? Do you have your cock out in your hand?" Daryl asked.

"Yes baby I have my cock out and ready." I answered.

"I was showing Bob the bathroom and it was a narrow bathroom. He went in first and was looking and I decided to squeeze past him over to the window. I made sure we were face to face and my hand right around cock level. He was hard. I could feel that thing and he just smiled. I went over to the window as if nothing happened. Wow he had a nice size from my quick feel. Is this to naughty for you babe." She asked.

"Oh no no baby I am so hot right now I could explode. Please tell me more." I begged.

"Okay baby but I don't want you to be mad at me. I did this for you."

"Well anyway I squeezed by Bob again and this time I had my hand opened. I dragged my hand across him to get a good feel. Bob seemed in a daze. We made our way to the bedroom. There was the Queen sized bed. I gently pushed Bob down on the edge He was very nervous but did not object at all. I could tell he was not use to this kind of thing. I slowly undid his belt. I unzipped him and pulled his pants around his ankles. Bob was mezmerized. Bob reached for my blouse. I pushed his hands away. I wanted Bob to see my 34ds. I unbuttoned my blouse very slowly and then removed my lacey bra. I stood there with my titties exposed in front of a stranger and it felt good. Its not to much for you is it babe or should I continue? " Daryl asked.

I was about to cum but I wanted to see how far My wife went with this stranger. It was so hot I couldn't believe it. "Yes Baby please continue." I begged.

"Bob started to feel me up. I wasn't sure I wanted that but It really felt good. Then he slid his hand under my skirt and I shivered. What a sensation that came over me. He slowly raised his hand up to my pussy. I was dripping by now. He pushed his fingers up into my pussy. It felt so good. I didn't mean for him to touch my pussy baby but you didn't tell me not to. I hope it's ok. Anyway get your cock because I know you will like the best part. I wanted to call you on the phone so bad. Bob was fingering me and my legs were getting weak. I pushed Bob back on the bed and pulled off his shorts. Wow was I surprised. He was really big babe. Don't be jealous." Daryl pauses.

"I grabbed his cock and started rubbing. Bob was lying back now and his cock seemed to grow even more. I didn't know if you really wanted me to give him a blow job or just a hand job but once I saw his huge size I had to taste it. I hope it turns you on." Daryl Continues

"I stroked his cock. I tried to put it all the way in but it was to big. I used my hands and babe, I sucked the shit out of that huge cock. Bob was moaning in pleasure. I wanted to sit on that cock so bad. I wasn't sure if that was ok but I decided to just finish him with the blowjob. I knew he was close anyway. I could taste precum. A different taste than you and a little more salty. But real nice. You know how much I like cum don't you babe." Daryl told me.

My wife was giving a blowjob to a stranger with a huge cock and I was loving it. I was almost afraid to cum for fear my thoughts would change. But right now I was in sexual heaven.

"You are so fucking hot Baby." I told my wife.

"Oh your are enjoying this. I am so glad I make you happy. I made Bob very happy also. I sucked off the biggest dick I had ever sucked. Bob was ready to cum. He grabbed my titties and squeezed. I used my hand to perfection and opened my mouth. I got most of it in my mouth and the rest in my hair. It tasted so good. Bob laid back and said that was the best blowjob he had ever gotten. I cleaned his cock with my tongue and then we got cleaned up. If you didn't cum yet I can come over to your office and give you a nice blowjob. I can give you a nice kiss also If you know what I mean. If you want?" My naughty wife asked.

That was the hottest thing I have ever heard. I jerked myself off and what a mess i made. I came big time. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I could only just sit there for a while.

"Yes Baby you can come to my office. I think I could cum ten more Times with that story." I told her.

"Okay baby give me an hour."...That's the next story.