My Wife The Whore

Story Info
Wife fucks two painters.
1.1k words
141k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, my wife had done it again. She just can't get enough hard cock. This time she fucked two guys who I had employed to decorate our lounge. Let me tell you about it.

A couple of weeks ago I came home from work. My wife looked a little down. She said that she was fed up with the colour scheme in our lounge and she moaned that I never did any DIY as I was always too busy at work. Well it's true I guess. I work really long hours and I don't get time to do much around the house. Anyway, the result of our conversation was that I agreed to commission a decorator to get the work done.

The following Monday, two young guys turned up just as I was leaving for work. One was around six foot, well built and good looking with short dark hair, the other was slightly taller but slimmer and had blond hair.

I showed them into our home and explained that I was just leaving for work. I introduced them to my wife and told them that 'she would look after them'. Little did I know that she would take this quite literally.

My wife is a very sexy woman. Tallish, slim and has the greatest ass any man could wish for. But she is a bit of a whore. Not in a nasty way or anything like that. It's just that she can't say no to cock.

Anyway. The job was going to take two days they said. When I got home from work around nine on Monday, the room didn't look too different. I asked my wife what the guys had being doing. She went red with embarrassment. I said to her 'you haven't done what I think you have - have you?' She shrugged her shoulders and said 'I'm sorry - I just couldn't help myself'. She then proceeded to tell me how the two men had began fucking her almost the instant I had left for work that morning, and how they had continued to take turns fucking her all day long. Hence they had got very little work done. I then had an idea. I planned to go to work as usual the following day, but I would 'forget' something and let myself in quietly so see what action I could observe. That night I fucked my wife three times. I was so turned on, both by what had already happened and what was going to happen the following day.

The next day the men arrived a little earlier than the day before. Obviously they were keen to make up for the time they had lost the previous day. Or maybe they just couldn't wait to be fucking my wife again. Anyway, around 8 I 'left' for work. I guessed it would take them about five minutes before they would be hanging out of my wife. I walked towards the bus stop as usual, then after about 3 minutes I turned around and headed home. My cock was starting to twitch in anticipation.

As I walked up the path towards our house, I noticed that there was nobody in the lounge. They must have started already. I quietly opened the front door, slipped my shoes off and walked up the carpeted stairs towards our bedroom. I could hear her moans as I gradually neared the three of them.

I reached the top of the stairs and I could see that my wife was lying on the bed. The dark haired guy was fucking her cunt as she was sucking the very hard cock of the other man. Her legs were widely spread. I could see the shaft of the darker guy going in and out of my wife's pussy. Already she was soaked, leaving a trail of her love juices on the more than ample cock. She was now greedily sucking the other man, licking all around his cock head. By this stage, my cock was bursting to get out of my trousers. I carefully undid my fly so I didn't alert them to my presence. I started wanking in time in time to their motions. My wife was really moaning now. I could tell she was about to cum. The guy that was fucking her was close too. I could see his shaft expanding and I knew that he was about to spurt his hot fluid into my wife's shaven cunt.

As they both came in unison, I heard my wife tell the blond guy that she wanted him to fuck her arse. I couldn't believe my luck. She got into a doggy position. I could see the first guy's cum dripping out of her hole. The blond guy then came around behind her and teased her anus with his cock. He was bigger than the other guy. And as he inserted his tool into my wife's arse I knew it would not be long before I shot my load. He started ramming her really hard and I could hear him telling her he was going to cum up her arse. My wife was begging him to fuck her harder. As the two of them fucked, the first guy had got hard again and was now pointing his cock towards my wife's mouth whilst wanking himself off. The blond guy was pumping like crazy now and he was really close to filling her hole.

As my wife approached another orgasm the first guy who had been wanking close to her face told her that she was a 'dirty fucking whore' and he was going to shoot his load over her face. With this I couldn't wait any longer. My wife was almost screaming. I started to shoot all over the staircase. The blond guy emptied his sack into my wife's arsehole and the dark haired guy came in big white spurts over my wife's face and hair.

At this stage, I put my next part of the plan into action. My wife was really into creampies. She had often fantasised about me licking another man's cum out of her cunt. I put my cock away and now roared towards our bedroom. I made out that I had just this second arrived home and had wondered what the noise had been and to my horror I had found my wife being fucked by these other men.

As I burst into the room, I shouted at the men to get out as I wanted to speak to my wife - the fucking whore! Both men scurried from the room and got out the house as quickly as their legs could carry them. I winked at my wife, kneeled down in front of her and proceeded to lick up the hot sticky mess from her face, her arse and her cunt. We then fucked for the rest of the day.

The only bad part to the story is that we never did get our lounge finished. Oh well, it serves my wife right for being such a fucking whore!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Friend Cums Inside Friend is caught up her when wife teases.in Loving Wives
More Stories