My Wife Took Teasing Too Far

Story Info
Jessie turns office fantasies into a reality.
4k words
3.77
110k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years now I have given my wife subtle hints or tried different things to get her out of her sexual shell. We had all kinds of sex toys, most of them never used. Despite having the chains, blind folds and whips I got us to try to bring more passion we never used anything besides simple vibrators. She was very beautiful but always lacked the confidence to flaunt it or be sexual out of the bedroom. There is a balance and you have to be careful how far you push, because often there is no going back.

We are in our early 30's and both invested in our careers. Recently my career led us to move to a new city and my wife, Jessie, held me to one condition. She wanted a boob job. I was okay with this. With the raise I was receiving we were able to afford a much nicer home. I even got a nice hot tub I wanted in the back yard, so I was getting something I wanted too. Jessie had wanted a boob job for a long time and she thought the fresh start was a perfect excuse to get one. I had no problem with the idea and was actually very impressed she pushed the matter. She had very sexy curves and now with the boob job I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Jessie is 5'4", brunette, nice curves with a big butt and now with her new boob job she had perky natural looking Ds. I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome, and I could tell it gave her more confidence.

"Nick, what do you think about this red blouse?"

Jessie was getting ready for her first day as an analyst at an accounting firm. She had bought new clothes after the boob job and was wearing a new red blouse today that showed them off. She wore it with a tight pencil skirt and high heels.

"I think you look amazing, those new work clothes are sexy babe. Have a good day at work, I want to hear all about it when I get home. I won't be home until late so don't wait for me for dinner."

I was happy for her. I wanted her to feel good about herself and it was good she was excited for her new job. It took some of the guilt off of me for making us move.

That wasn't the last night I had to work late at the new job. Over the next 2 months I had to put in a lot of hours but Jessie was great about it. On this particular night I didn't get home until 9:30 so once again we had to eat dinner alone. Jessie was already in her pajamas. She was wearing a spaghetti string tank top and lacy underwear. Even in her pajamas curled up on the couch she looked good.

"How was your day? I'm sorry about dinner tonight, once things normalize I shouldn't have to be staying this late anymore."

"Don't worry about it babe, I know your work is important. I actually went out with Jack from work tonight. He was nice enough to show me around after work and we grabbed some dinner. "

I was thrown off a bit by this because it was not like Jessie. She had never gone to dinner with male friends before but I was happy she was settling in. I later found out Jack was a little older, probably early 40s and 6'2" with a very muscular build. Very opposite of me. I am slender and average height. If I knew that at the time maybe I would have been alarmed by this but like I said, I was happy she was settling in.

I could tell she must have had a few drinks during dinner because she was tipsy. I followed suit and grabbed a beer myself. After a couple more drinks and talking in detail about our day we headed into the bedroom. Now buzzed myself I was very aroused. Jessie noticed and as I climbed into bed she grabbed my hard cock through my briefs. I slipped my hand under her tank top and played with her nipples before grabbing a handful. She wrapped her legs around me as I started kissing her neck.

I whispered in her ear. "You're so sexy baby, I bet your coworkers loved checking you out today. They wanted to bend you over and take you right there didn't they?"

Jessie was breathing heavy and by this time she had worked my boxers off and was grinding on me.

"Oh yes Nick! It turned me on knowing they were staring at my tits baby."

Jessie's breath continued to get heavier. I moved my hand under her lace panties and began to rub her clit. We had only been at it a moment and she was already wet. Talking about work was getting her very horny.

"Was there someone you liked teasing the most? Who wants to bend you over baby?"

Jessie took her panties off and rolled over so she was on top of me. "Jack wanted me. I bent over in front of him and I saw him looking down my shirt today."

We often role played scenarios like this but Jessie had never talked about someone she knew. I had tried to lead the conversation there before but she always shied away from it. I didn't expect it to bother me as it did initially but I quickly got over it as Jessie was stroking my cock. I slid my hard cock into her wet pussy and wrapped my hands around her waist. Jessie let out a soft moan. I looked up at her perfect breast and shifted my hand up for a handful as my left hand gripped her backside, pulling her closer so I could go deeper inside her. Jessie's eyes were closed, she continued moaning.

"I went into the bathroom and unbuttoned my top button so Jack could see my tits tonight. I wanted him to fuck me so bad baby!"

Jessie was sliding faster and faster up and down my cock. I was so turned on I didn't care who she said she wanted to fuck at this point. I just wanted her to keep going and I loved how turned on she was.

"When Jack makes a move you are going to give in aren't you baby? You are going to let him fuck you hard?"

"Yes! Oh yeah, fuck me Jack. Grab my titties and fuck me."

I blew my load at that moment as Jessie was cumming. I had never seen her so turned on. After she climbed off me I threw her down on her stomach, climbed on top of her and starting fucking her again from behind. I pictured Jack raising her skirt and bending him over his desk as I continued to pound Jessie, and I think she was too.

Our fantasies continued like this for weeks and our sex life had never been better. We experimented with all kinds of roleplay, but Jack was always Jessie's favorite fantasy.

We decided to have our first party. It had been a couple months since we moved in and the house was starting to come together. Jessie was very excited because we had left behind a lot of friends and she was ready to make new ones now. We invited some neighbors and coworkers.

Jessie was getting ready for the party and wanted me to help zip up her dress.

"Do you think this is too slutty since we will both have coworkers here tonight?"

She had on a tight black dress with a slit down the side of her thigh. I thought maybe it was a little too much, it was so tight you could see her thong through the dress. She also wasn't wearing a bra, but with her tits being so perky I guess she didn't really need to.

"You look great, why not flaunt it if you have it?" What can I say, I can't help but want her to dress sexy even if it was borderline inappropriate. I started to wonder if she was trying to impress me or someone else.

I nervously asked. "So, who do you all have coming from your work? Anyone I know?"

"Just some girlfriends and a couple people around our age. Most of my coworkers are all older. There are a couple older guys coming, I figured it was harmless."

Now I had thoughts racing through my head and I knew before she said it.....

"Jack is bringing a couple of his friends from the office. I told him he could invite a couple people so he wasn't the only old guy."

"Jessie, he isn't exactly old, didn't you say he is 40? We are in our 30's."

Sensing my worry Jessie reassured me. "Don't worry, it isn't a big deal. You don't have to be jealous, they are just fantasies between us babe."

"I know, its fine, tonight will be great."

The party ended up being a hit. Everyone we invited came and then some. The drinks were flowing and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Jessie and I started out together but quickly got split up as we introduced people and engaged with the friends we invited.

Jack showed up about an hour late, the night was already pretty lively but I caught him out of the corner of my eye coming through the front door. I knew it was him from how Jessie had described him. He was very clean cut, tall and muscular. I saw Jessie go up to him and greet him with a big hug. Jack squeezed her tight and pulled her into his big arms. I tried to forget it and go on with the night, it was just a hug.

As the night went on I continued seeing Jessie around Jack. He seemed to be very friendly with her and I started wondering how much of our fantasies were maybe a reality. The alcohol didn't help my suspicion. At one point I heard Jessie laughing very loudly and when I looked over Jack was picking her up off the ground, Jessie had somehow fallen over on the ground. As he picked her up I saw him look down her dress and he didn't try to hide it. I know Jessie saw it too and it didn't seem to phase her. I couldn't help but think of some of our fantasies and suddenly I noticed my cock starting to get hard. Seeing her flirt with Jack was actually turning me on.

As the party wound down and people started leaving the remaining guests decided to try out the hot tub. This is why I wanted the hot tub in the first place, what better way to keep the party going? Besides we were all buzzing hard so no one was going to object. There were 5 of us left. Jessie, myself, Jack, our neighbors Mike and Sharon. Jessie and myself went into our bedroom to get changed and get some bathing suits for our guests.

Once we were in our room I commented on how sexy Jessie looked tonight. "You are so hot, I want you so bad right now. Seeing you flirt really turned me on tonight."

"You think I was flirting? I didn't mean to, I was just being nice...... but you thought I was and liked it?" Jessie seemed very intrigued.

She slipped on her sexiest bathing suit, one she had before her boob job, so her tits were spilling out of the bathing suit top. The bottoms were very skimpy, with ties on the side holding them together. Once again she was wearing black. She looked best in black with her milky skin and dark hair.

"Well if it turns you on I can be VERY nice." Jessie slid her hands down my swim trunks and whispered in my ear. "Jack wants me bad baby, should I be a good host and give him what he wants?"

I didn't say anything, I just grabbed my wife's ass, pulling her towards me and started kissing her. She soon stopped me, "I want you bad babe but we should go, we shouldn't keep them waiting."

Jessie walked out into the living room holding one of her suits and some old trunks of mine. "Sorry, we only have one pair of trunks.....Nick may have some other shorts one of you can wear if you want."

Jack responded. "Don't worry about it, I can just go in my briefs."

We grabbed two more bottles of wine, 5 glasses and headed outside. Mike and Sharon went to get changed. Jack followed Jessie and I to the back yard to get into the hot tub. Jessie and I got in and Jack started undressing. He was ripped. Jessie had always said she wasn't into guys with huge muscles, probably to make me feel better since I didn't have them, but after several drinks she couldn't hide her interest. I saw her eyeing his six pack, she was almost in a trance until they both locked eyes and smiled at each other. Next Jack walked over to a nearby chair and started taking of his jeans, Jessie still fixated on him. It was almost as if neither of them realized I was in the room. Jack had on tight boxer briefs that showed off his muscular legs and butt. He placed his clothes on the chair and turned around. His thighs were not the only thing his briefs showed. You could see the entire outline of Jacks cock and he was not shy about it. It was dark and I couldn't see real well, but he was much bigger than me.

As Jack got in Mike and Sharon had made it outside and joined us in the hot tub and we passed around drinks. We talked and laughed for about an hour. Everyone was having a good time but it was getting very late.

"Well Jessie, thanks for inviting Mike and I but we really should get going. I'm so glad you two are our new neighbors! We are going to have so much fun!" said Sharon excitingly.

Mike and Sharon got out of the hot tub and headed for the door. Jessie looked at me and nodded her head at me, indicating for me to show them out.

"Wait up you two, I will get you some towels and walk you out."

After they got dressed and some goodbyes I showed them out the front door and started heading to the back yard. It was very quiet in the back yard. I peaked out the door window before opening it and saw they were very close to each other. I could have sworn I saw them kissing but it was dark so I was not sure. Maybe it was just the drinks.

I opened the door and went towards the hot tub. Jessie sort of jerked back, almost surprised at my sudden appearance. Jack sat back, still, and confident, as he gave me a grin. I knew they had to be up to something. I was starting to get pretty upset but I also noticed my cock was getting hard. I for some reason enjoyed the idea that this stud of a guy wanting my wife and her giving in.

"Oh hi babe, I didn't hear you. Mike and Sharon are fun aren't they?" After she asked the question I saw her look down and notice I was getting hard.

"Yeah, I had a good time with them." I answered.

Jessie. "Nick, Jack lives a half hour away and he has had way too much to drink tonight. I told him he could stay in our spare bedroom. I hope that is okay with you."

Jack, "If it is any trouble I can just catch a cab."

I couldn't believe she was being this forward, to ask if the guy she fantasized about fucking could stay the night. I didn't want to sound jealous or upset anyone. This was someone she works with.

"No, that's fine, we have plenty of room."

As Jessie and Jack got out of the hot tub I glanced over and noticed his cock had grown and was now rock hard. Maybe I had seen something through that window. Maybe I shouldn't be letting this guy stay here. I followed Jessie back into the house, making sure to be in-between her and Jack. As we were walking back to the house I checked out Jessie's firm yet curvy ass sway back and forth as she walked. As I looked closer I noticed the side of her bikini was loosely tied on the left side, as if it was tied in a hurry.....

Jessie led the way and went into the kitchen ahead of Jack and I.

Jessie yelled from the kitchen "You two stay in the living room. I will be right in."

Jack sat on the end of our L shaped couch, with his legs stretched out. I sat on the chair to the side of the couch. There was a brief tension in the room with the two of us before Jessie came back in. She was carrying 3 wine glasses with the remaining opened wine. She came into the living room, passing me my wine first, then sitting on the end of the L couch by Jacks feet and handed him his. Jessie looked me in the eye, took a sip of wine and then smiled. I could tell she had an idea and I was nervous to find out what it was.

"Nick, will you please massage my feet and calves. I have had those pumps on all night."

I scooted the chair closer to the end of the L couch where Jessie was sitting. She slid back closer to Jack and lifted her right foot onto my lap. Jessie looked so good. She still had a few beads of water from the hot tub dripping down her breast collecting in her cleavage. With her leg up on my lap I could see between her legs and I started to get hard. I started moving my hands up her ankle and onto her calves. Then I noticed Jack scooting up closer behind Jessie.

Then Jack said, "I have been told I give great back rubs, why don't I take care of your upper body while Nick works on your legs."

Jessie quickly responded, "That sounds amazing."

Jack scooted even closer until he had his legs on each side of her. He was so close I'm sure she felt his cock up against her back. He started rubbing her shoulders and Jessie closed her eyes as she let out a sigh. I kept moving further up her leg until I got to her lower thigh. I wished we were in our bedroom alone, I wanted to be inside her so bad.

Jessie grabbed my hand and pulled it up towards her pussy. I scooted up closer and she leaned into me whispering into my ear, "touch me baby," rubbing my hand into her pussy. I started rubbing her clit and she quickly leaned back while moaning. Jessie reached down and untied her bikini and threw it on the floor. She was completely shaven, it felt smooth to my touch and I was really starting to get into it. During all of this Jack continued to rub Jessie. He had his hands all over her, now rubbing right below her tits, cupping her breasts and giving them a squeeze. Jessie was now fully laying back right into Jack.

Jessie then took it a step further. She tugged my wrist, pulling me closer and once I was close enough she put her hand on the back of my head, motioning for me to lick her already wet pussy. I couldn't believe what was happening but being caught up in the moment I couldn't stop, I wanted her so bad. I grabbed her ass with both hands and began licking her smooth plump pussy lips.

By the time I finally came up from pleasing Jessie I noticed her top was now off and she was leaning back into Jack and they were making out. He had one hand in her hair, pulling her in, while the other one groped her breast. Jessie finally noticing I had moved starting shifting herself. I looked down and saw she had Jack's cock in her hand! She turned around exposing her ass to me and leaned in, putting his large cock in her mouth. She could barely fit it in, his cock was much thicker than mine but she still managed to suck it. Both hands were wrapped around his cock rubbing him as she engulfed his full cock in and out of her mouth.

I grabbed Jessie's waist and went deep inside her. Jessie let out a little moan as she had Jack's cock fully in her mouth, causing her to hum, vibrating his cock. She was getting fucked from behind by her husband while sucking her coworkers cock. Jessie had fantasized about this but I never imagined it coming true. Jessie's pussy was so wet and the view of her ass from behind made me cum fast. I pulled out of her and blew my load. Jessie was still sucking Jack's cock. I figured he had to be close to finishing. I went to the bathroom for a moment, just to clean up.

I had only been gone a few seconds and I heard Jessie screaming loud form the living room with pleasure. I quietly snuck back in to see what was happening. Obviously they didn't care what I saw but I still felt like maybe I shouldn't be watching this. As I was getting closer to the living room, about to walk in, I heard Jack whisper.

"You feel so fucking good, I like you riding my cock more than bending you over my desk baby."

"shhhhhhhh babe, he doesn't know, just keep fucking me."

I walked into the room to watch them finish and Jessie had climbed up on top of Jack, riding his cock up and down. Jack was sitting up and Jessie had her hands on his chest, giving her leverage to bounce up and down on his cock. Jack had his hands on her ass, helping slide her pussy up and down on his huge cock. Jessie was amazing on top, she could bounce her ass up and down without moving any other part of her body, twerking up and down on Jack's cock, fast and then slow.

Jack moved his right hand to Jessie's breast and start squeezing as she road him. She then leaned in and wrapped her arms around him kissing him and pushing her tits into his face.

"Oh yes Jack, please keep fucking me there! Your cock is so huge baby!

Suddenly the movements stopped except for a couple short jerks. Jack and Jessie let out a sigh and moan at the same time. She put her hands around his face and starting making out with him as her fully naked body laid on him.

12