My Wife Tracy Ch. 01

Story Info
Tracy is an exhibitionist.
2k words
4.26
111.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,461 Followers

One of the most exciting things that have happened in our marriage is the discovery that my wife Tracy is an exhibitionist.

Since we are recently married it was quite nice to find that we could indulge in a common fantasy and make it reality.

My previous partners, while very much enjoying sex, never were very keen on any type of public exhibition and always refused to participate in sex with others joining in.

During an adult movie one night, I happened to mention that I had been to a place that was sort of a swinger's bar that had both male and female strippers, but on Saturday nights allowed couples to dance on the main floor while stripping down to only a g-string or other similar underwear.

Tracy lit up with interest and asked a lot of questions that indicated she might be willing to go to this place.

The next Saturday night we went, but I had no illusions that she would do anything other than just watch the action.

Tracy was wearing her pink leather mini-skirt, white peasant blouse, white cowboy boots, no bra and the skimpiest pink thong panties you have ever seen nothing but string from the sides around the back and through her crotch. She is 24 years old, but has long bleach blond hair that she wears in a ponytail and the skin of an 18 year old. The effect is that of a high school cheerleader but dressed in a far more sexy way.

She is very pretty and always attracts a lot of attention with those huge tits of hers. I'm sure that there were quite a few men in this bar that were watching her every move.

We sat in the back of the bar where they have quite a few tables that are normally reserved for couples. We could watch the strippers, see the dance floor, and also watch the other couples when they came off the dance floor, which usually provided quite a bit of entertainment for the average voyeur.

Tracy's interest was really exciting to me and I certainly encouraged her look at everything. We danced a bit on the main dance floor and watched the other couples as they did their own sexual teasing.

The dance floor is surrounded by a railing where there are always a lot of single men standing so they can watch the couples. They are usually more interested in the Saturday night couples action than the female strippers. There are also quite a few women, both single and with their dates, watching the male strippers. Always a lot of bachelorette parties.

When we went back to our table to sit down we started playing with each other, kissing and touching. I was running my hand up Tracy's legs, often pushing the skirt up quite a bit to reveal a lot of her very good looking, tanned legs.

There were several couples around us that were interested in what we were doing, so we increased the action a bit. I thought that as long as she was enjoying herself, I was certainly getting off on the public exhibition. I began playing with Tracy's tits, very overtly placing my hand inside the top of her peasant blouse.

We got the attention of a couple more guys as I rubbed her legs and pushed her skirt higher and higher. I got the skirt to the point where anyone around could easily see her panties and then began rubbing her pussy. She was not shy in the least and even spread her legs so that I had full access.

We had about three guys watching and one of the couples seemed to be encouraged by our actions since they turned so we could watch them do the same thing. When I took a good look, I noticed that the girl didn't have any panties on! I pointed that out to Tracy who said she wasn't ready to go that far! I was amazed that she had gone as far as she did.

After quite a bit of the "tit for tit" show, we decided to dance some more and I managed to get Tracy to let me show off her ass by raising her skirt while we danced to the slow songs. At first she would only let me pull it up so that the material was just below her ass, but anyone standing around on the floor that was slightly lower than the dance floor could easily see further under the skirt. After a couple of slow dances like that, I didn't stop when she told me to and pulled it completely around her waist so that all the observers could see her bare ass with just the bikini string running down the crack. I was very turned on and Tracy commented on my hard cock pressing against her pussy. She said it was really turning her on as well.

We sat down for a while and had another drink or two. I told her that I think it is sexier when she takes her own clothes off willingly by herself. She told me that she wasn't sure she had enough nerve yet, but I kind of thought we were on a roll. When we went back out to dance she had a lot to drink already, so her inhibitions were way down, and I finally convinced her to tease all the guys standing around the edge of the dance floor by pulling the skirt up, showing off her ass and pussy as she danced very sexily.

After we had showed her off like that for a while, I asked why she didn't pull her blouse down a bit and show off her boobs. As we were dancing to a rather sexy fast song, she grabbed her blouse, pulled it down baring both breasts and asked if that was what I wanted. I told her that it really turned me on, but she put it back in place rather quickly covering everything back up. We left the dance floor and went back to play at our table some more.

Before sitting down, I had Tracy pull her skirt clear up to her waist so that, except for those skimpy panties, she was naked from the waist down.

Everyone around could see what was happening as I rubbed her now very wet pussy, even sliding my finger deep inside. Her face was showing exactly how turned on she was and she told me she was very close to cumming. There were two guys that had been watching from a distance and they came to take chairs on the other side of the table where they could really watch what we were doing. You could tell they were really turned on by the display!

We kept it up for quite a while and they spent most of the time watching us rather than the strippers.

Eventually, after all I had to drink, a restroom trip was unavoidable and I told Tracy she should really give them a show while I was gone, playing with her to keep herself turned on! She told me not to be gone long. I don't think she wanted to be by herself.

When I came back, I was quite surprised to see that the two guys had moved so that one was on each side of Tracy, each with a hand rubbing the insides of her thighs. I'd love to know how they got there in such a short time!! Or how they convinced Tracy to let them.

The scene turned me on so much, though, that I just watched. They would take turns moving their hands up to rub her pussy from outside the narrow bit of material covering it and, from the look on her face, she was loving every minute and very close to coming. Her tongue would make swipes around her lips and her eyes were mostly closed. I don't think she knew I was watching or how long I had been gone! I watched the action for a while until I knew she was just about to cum and then walked up to stand right behind her chair.

The two guys saw me coming but didn't stop what they were doing. I saw one guy slide her panties aside and bury his finger deep in her pussy and I reached down with one hand on either side of the chair and covered her breasts over her blouse, pinching each hard nipple with my fingers. She opened her eyes and looked up to see it was me and that was all it took - she started cumming, HARD. Both guys took their cue and one kept his finger moving in and out of her pussy, while the other slipped under her panties and rubbed her clit.

She was shaking and moaning and I was afraid someone from management might see us and come to stop the action, but they didn't.

She went through a very long series of orgasms while the three of us kept massaging her. I was watching the other couples around and you could see that they were diverting attention from the strippers and other dancers to watch what we were doing.

I think I saw a bit of envy in the eyes of more than one woman, although they were too shy to let it happen to themselves.

After Tracy came down from her high, the guys left and we kind of kept to ourselves for about an hour, dancing occasionally and watching the others. One of the guys that had helped her reach new highs finally came and asked to dance with her. We didn't see any harm, so she went. I watched from my chair as they danced several records.

About the third song, he reached over and pulled Tracy's peasant blouse all the way off her shoulders and down to her waist, baring her breasts completely.

I thought to myself, "Wow this guys wants to really show my wife off to everyone"!

The next thing I saw, she was lifting his sweater over his head so he, too, was naked from the waist up.

As they danced to a slow song, Tracy rubbed her breasts against his chest, and I'm sure he had his hard cock against her pussy. As the slow song ended and a fast one started, he reached behind her and started pulling the zipper of her skirt down.

I didn't think she would let him, but she kept both arms around his neck and the next thing I saw, he was sliding the skirt and the blouse all the way down to the floor. She stepped out and was dancing with just her white boots and pink thong panties. I think she was really turned on because she was dancing very erotically for all those guys along the rail that were watching her!

During the next slow song, he was holding her close, with her tits rubbing his bare chest and his hands firmly caressing each side of her ass. When the song was done, she got dressed again and they came back to the table.

I asked if they had enjoyed dancing, a silly question! He asked if we would like to go somewhere to get into some really heavy sex.

Tracy indicated that, while turned on, she was not in the mood to be with anyone but me. He tried to convince her otherwise, but she wasn't interested. I was hoping that we just have gotten started.

The fellow reluctantly left and so did we. At home we had some of the best sex ever including the time both of us came while my cock was buried in her very delectable ass. I asked Tracy if she really wasn't interested in going with the other guy and she said that she really was but thought she had already surprised me enough for one night and was afraid I might think badly of her for being such a slut all in one night, so she refused.

On another occasion the outcome of the evening was completely different.

Part two to follow

MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,461 Followers