My Wife, Transformed Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple continue to explore their new roles.
2.1k words
4.58
184k
138

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely," I said, rising to my feet and offering her my hand. She took hold and I pulled her to her feet. Her knees wobbled and I caught her by the waist before she could collapse again. "Woah, easy there."

"I'm not used to using those muscles like that," she said, grinning.

"Yeah, I'll probably be walking funny for a while myself." I helped her into the shower and she sat down on the built in bench next to the shampoo and soap bottles. I pointed the shower head at the wall, turned on the hot water, and waited as steam began to fill our little alcove and condense on the glass door. My back was to my wife, and I felt a soft hand rest on my butt, and she massaged it gingerly.

"That was quite a pounding for your first time," she said. "We don't need to back in there today if you don't want."

I turned and leaned over to kiss her on the mouth. "I've never told you before, but I've always been interested in receiving anal. I've had some practice with my fingers and toys when I masturbate, I just never imagined by first time with you would go quite like that."

She smiled and held her still limp cock with one hand, giving it a small shake, "Well, there's plenty more where that came from. I don't think I inherited a male refractory period." As she spoke, her cock was already getting harder longer in her hand.

"Well why don't I get you cleaned up?" I pulled the shower head off the wall and brought it down to her penis. I sprayed a steady stream of water over it before picking up the body wash with my other hand squirting a generous amount along her length. I put the bottle down and began moving my hand up and down her cock, working the wash into a foam.

She leaned back against the wall and sighed, "This is better than the spa."

I moved my hand away from her dick, lathering up her voluptuous thighs and thin stomach before moving onto her shoulders, arms and calves. I massaged every muscle as I went, and when I was finished I again turned the warm stream of water to her body, rinsing away the soap. When I was finished she looked like a fertility goddess - pale skin, petite yet perky breasts, a round, generous ass, and a long, thick cock that any guy would love to have.

She looked into my eyes and said, "You know, you still haven't gotten to cum yet." She leaned forward and wrapped her hand around my cock, which hadn't gone down at all since we started. She gave it a few pumps and a spurt of precum shot out. I was on a hair trigger from the pounding she had given my ass.

I pulled her hand away and smiled, "Unfortunately I did inherit the male refractory period, and I'd rather stay hard until we're finished."

She grinned and replied, "Alrighty, then I'll just have to use your butt as much as I want, but I'm not going to finish your cock until I'm satisfied." I groaned and almost came from the feeling of her words sliding over me.

"You should get out and wait on the bed, I'll be there when I'm clean."

She stood up and slapped me on the ass before stepping out onto the shower mat and pulling a fresh towel off the rack. "Just don't keep me waiting too long," she said over her shoulder as she stepped back into the bedroom. I watched her round butt bounce around the corner, and returned to my shower.

When I had finished cleaning and drying I walked back into the bedroom. My wife lay on the bed, spread eagle on top of the sheets, with a raging, seven inch hard on pointed at the ceiling. Her dick rose from her slender body like a pillar, thick and swollen with a purple tip. She had her head slightly propped up on a pillow, and her gaze met mine as I entered the room. She patted her cock with her hand and said, "Why don't you have a seat?" It was an invitation I could not refuse.

I climbed onto the bed and started to lower my lipsd to her cock to get it lubed up, when I saw that it already was. I noticed that our bottle of lube was on the night stand next to her. "I thought I would save you some time," she said.

I straddled her waist and reached under my balls to grab her cock. I lined it up with my asshole, and slowly sank down onto it as inch after inch of her warm, solid pole pried me open. I was a bit loosened up from earlier, and it didn't take much force to get it in, but my wife still groaned and arched her back and said, "You're still so tight, even after earlier." I just grinned in response and bottomed out on her dick, letting my butt rest on the insides of her thighs, as my cock and balls pressed against her abs. I sat there for a moment, not moving, and savored the warm feeling of her dick pulsing inside of me. Again I felt immensely full as her cock nestled into regions of me that had never been touched.

I wiggled my ass slightly before I lifted my hips and began the ascent up her pole. The length of it seemed to last forever, but I continued to rise until I could feel the ridge of her head tugging against my sphincter. I quickly descended again, letting our hips slide together. "Ahh," she sighed, "This is going to be great." She bucked her hips slightly, and I took the queue to ride back up again. This time, at the apex of her cock, I let it pop out of me before quickly grabbing it and reinserting it. I rocked my hips while holding her cock steady with my hand and let the head slide in and out a few more times. She groaned and grabbed the sheets with her hands, her toes curling and uncurling.

I dropped back onto her again. This time I leaned forward and put my hands on the bed on either side of her boobs and began riding her. I quickly found a comfortable rhythm bouncing on her dick, and I let any inhibitions I had slide away. Her cock felt incredible inside of me, and I was going to savor every second of it. My mouth fell open and I groaned as I repeatedly fed her entire length into me. My asshole was throbbing with a warm sense of pleasure that began to pulsate out along my cock, which was now slapping against her stomach as small spurts of precum oozed out of it.

She leaned her head to the side and peered around me into a mirror on the dresser across from our bed. "Oh my god," she groaned, "I love the way your ass bounces on my dick." She reached around me with both hands as I rode her and slapped by ass twice before spreading my cheeks and flexing her cock inside of me. I yelped with pleasure as her enormous length moved inside of me and I felt the cool air of the room against my stretched asshole. Through a large smile she said, "You're doing great," before she returned her hands to the bed. I bounced with earnest, her enjoyment giving me energy.

My wife allowed me to control the tempo of our love making as the sensations of my ass squeezing and sliding along her cock overcame her. Her eyes were closed and her back was arched, her hands locked down tight on the sheets and her toes tightly curled as she fought back the oncoming orgasm, trying to last as long as possible. I picked up my hands as I rode her and placed them on her breasts, kneading them gently as I ran my finger tips over her erect nipples. She groaned and arched her back even higher. Her left hand suddenly flew to my cock and gripped it hard. She squeezed my length, sending a stream of precum along her chest. She gripped it as though it were a lifeline that connected her to me, her knuckles turning white. I savored the tight feeling of her grip - it was though she was saying, "This is mine."

As I began another descent on her dick, she caught my hips with her other hand and held me, poised above her. She shifted her butt down the bed slightly, and pulled her knees up until she was balanced on her heels, keeping me impaled on her cock the entire time. She drove through her heels and flexed her ass as she began pumping my butt from below, repeatedly driving her cock in and out of me. I remained still and let her use my ass for her pleasure. She grunted, and I moaned, as her cock reamed my ass and her hips slammed into mine over and over, until she collapsed back on the bed and her legs spread out flat. "Sorry," she said, "I just really needed to do that. I'm getting close - finish me off."

I rocked my hips slowly down her length until my balls were again pressed against her mound. I leaned forward and kissed her, deeply and with hunger. With her right hand still on my cock, she placed her left on the back of my head and returned the kiss, then moved it down my back and squeezed my ass.

I slid my asshole to the tip of her cock again. As I began to slam myself down, I felt her cock exploding into my ass at the same time a guttural noise formed in my wife's throat. The entire way down her cock felt like one enormous spurt, and when I hit the bottom I immediately began to rise again. Her cock twitched as I did and my ass milked another rope of cum out of her as I ascended. I bounced a few more times until she was spent, and then I sat on her waist, her thick cock plugging my cum filled ass. She slowly unwrapped her hand from my cock, which was now red, purple, and throbbing with need.

She opened her eyes and looked up into mine, "I'm not sure if I enjoyed that or doggy style more - you might be better at riding a cock than I am!"

"And you might be better at thrusting than me," I said, grinning.

"Well," she replied, "Since you did most of the work that time, we can test your theory in missionary next."

I started to roll off of her cock, but her hands caught my waist and pinned me back on top of it. "Wait," she said. My asshole had been stretched and filled for nearly half an hour now, and it squeezed against her softened cock, attempting to expel it and revert to its normal tightness. As if responding to my ass muscles involuntary ministrations, her cock began to grow and harden again while still in my butt. I could feel the tip of it reclaiming territory inside of me as it swelled and moved through the load of cum she had just deposited. "I'm not finished with you yet," she said, grinning.

"You're a monster," I moaned in response. The sensation of her immense cock and warm load of seed mingling in my ass was almost too much for me to handle - I felt more full than I had ever felt before, and more satisfied.

She leaned up in the bed and crossed her legs around my butt, and I wrapped mine around her waist. We were sitting face to face, her breasts pressed against my chest, as she flexed her ass and I felt her cock probing deeper into my butt. She wrapped one arm around by back, and the other grabbed my ass, holding me tight on her cock. She quickly rolled, and I found myself lying on my back, legs wrapped around her, and her cock buried deep in my ass.

She hooked her elbows under my knees and pulled my legs apart so that I was splayed open for her, my swollen balls resting against her pubic mound, and my hard cock laying on my stomach, streaming precum. I was so hard at this point, it felt like my dick wanted to escape my body. She looked down into my eyes without speaking, her dark blond hair framing her pretty face. Her knees pressed into the mattress as she lifted her hips and began fucking me again.