My Wife, Transformed Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
1.2k words
4.59
151k
136

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my back, in our bed, and my wife was roughly fucking my ass with her new, large cock, for the third time that morning. Her elbows were hooked under my knees and she was poised above me in missionary, her stomach and back taught with tension while her hips moved in a graceful and energetic humping motion. Her round butt and perky breasts bounced with each collision of our hips, and she grunted with effort. Beads of sweat formed and traced lines down her chest and through the valleys between her abs. Her blond hair was matted with sweat and stuck to her cheeks and forehead.

She unhooked her arms from my legs and leaned forward onto me. I let my thighs hang open as her stomach pressed down onto my cock and her breasts flattened against my chest. She slipped one hand under my ass and squeezed it, while the other caressed the side of my face and she kissed me deeply. Her toes pushed against the foot board for leverage as she put her entire body into fucking me - her hips rose high on each thrust and I felt several inches of her thick cock repeatedly sliding past my sphincter. The hand on my ass groped feverishly at my flesh, and her lips crushed against mine as she moaned into my mouth.

Rising for a moment, she put her hands on the backs of my knees and pushed them to my ears, folding me in half. My hands gripped the bedsheets and I let out a low moan as she slowly pulled out her cock until just the tip of the head remained inside. I still felt very full due to the immense load she had just deposited there during her last orgasm, but my ass still ached for her to ram back in.

"What do you want?" She asked, gazing into my eyes between my legs.

"Ungh, I want you to fuck me."

"What, specifically, do you want?" The corners of her mouth turned into a grin, and she bit her lower lip.

"I want you to fuck in my ass with your big cock."

"Good," she replied, and quickly bottomed out into me, her thighs smacking against my butt. I yelped and my hands instinctively grabbed my ass cheeks.

"Hold yourself open for me," she said, looking down at her cock as she slowly pumped a few inches in and out.

I complied and spread my cheeks apart. She sighed and continued to slowly work my asshole with her cock, her head hanging forward as she watched, rapt in marvel of her ability to fuck me with her real cock. Her mouth hung open and her chin jutted forward slightly.

"I think I'm addicted to your ass," she finally said, still looking down. "You'll have to service me with it whenever I want from now on," she looked back up at me and winked.

I groaned and said, "You can have it whenever you want."

She picked up her pace and resumed her rhythmic fucking motion, her hands pinning my knees to the pillow behind my head, which caused my ass to rise off the bed slightly, so that she could penetrate even deeper. Where earlier in the bathroom she had fucked me frantically in effort to orgasm with her new cock, I could tell now she was more focused on my pleasure. Her strokes were even, deep, and firm. Occasionally she would increase her pace, eliciting moans from me as my body gave in to her. Sometimes she would thrust as deep as possible and stop, rotating her hips in a circular motion and touching every part inside of me.

The soft dome of her cock head stimulated my prostate repeatedly, and my already stiff penis began to tingle, and my entire body felt warm. My balls were like swollen marbles hanging loosely below my dick, and her pubic mound pressed on them slightly with each thrust.

As if sensing my pleasure she let go of my left leg and moved her hand down to my balls. She gathered them in her hand and squeezed gently. My eyes rolled back and I moaned. She wrapped her index finger and thumb around the base of my balls and clinched tight, causing the skin of my sack to stretch taught over my swollen jewels. She pulled my balls away from my body and used them as a handle, like the horn of a saddle, as she continued to pound away at my ass with her cock.

I had never felt so completely taken over - my wife's warm cock squelching as it penetrated my anus, lubricated with cum from a previous load she had put there, one hand folding me in half while the other literally had me by the balls.

The warm sensation that had begun in my cock started to spread out to the rest of my body. First my legs, then my stomach, chest, and arms, all felt hot, and my muscles began to rapidly clench and unclench. My wife's cock continued to graze over my prostate, which caused more and more waves of warm pleasure to crash over me. Suddenly my cock became rigid as steel, and spurts of warm semen erupted from the pre-cum glazed tip.

"Yes!" My wife exclaimed, "Your ass is squeezing me so tight. Cum on my dick! Cum for me!"

My body could do nothing except what she wanted, as her hand continued to squeeze and control my balls, milking further spurts of cum from my cock. She pumped my ass with short fast strokes, and soon my chest and stomach were covered with my own cum.

"I never even had to touch your cock," my wife said, a smug grin on her face. My body was too spent, too completely used up, to respond. "I think you missed a spot, though," she said.

She pulled her cock out of my asshole with an audible pop. Warm cum immediately began leaking from my butt as she crawled over me, placing her left knee next to my chest and her right foot beside my ear. She held the top of the bed frame with one hand while the other pumped her engorged pole, her hand looking strangely small and thin wrapped around such a big piece of meat. The tip of her cock was just over my chin, and as she masturbated large drops of precum dripped down onto my chin and neck.

Pink foreskin glided over her purple and swollen cock head as she frantically stroked her pole. Finally she grunted through her teeth and began cumming - her seed erupted from her cock in thick, warm ropes that covered my face. She angled the final burst into my mouth before she let the tip drop between my lips. I sucked out the remaining cum in her cock, and when I was finished she dropped onto the bed next to me, lying on her back and staring at the ceiling, panting with exhaustion.

She turned her head and looked at me, "So, you're OK with my transformation?"

I looked back and her, my face and chest covered with cum and my asshole tingling from being worked by her. "You could say that."

"Wow, I did completely glaze you," she said, with pride.

She giggled and turned me onto my side, my back to her. She cuddled in close, her breasts against my back, and tucked her flaccid cock between my ass cheeks. I never thought I could fall asleep caked with cum, but such was our exhaustion, that we immediately drifted away.