My Wife: Waitress Service

Story Info
Wife seduces the young waitress.
1.4k words
4.19
157.9k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atilla
Atilla
14 Followers

We talked almost constantly about our last experience. Whenever we were in a hotel, we would look to repeat it. Nothing usually happened, although it regularly led to hot sex later. Until one time when we were having dinner and working ourselves up as usual. I'd encouraged Nikki to take off her panties. She'd disappeared into the ladies to do just that. When she returned to our table I knew something had happened. Her eyes glittered with excitement, and she was breathing fast. My cock was instantly hard.

" What is it? " I asked softly.

" The waitress, " she whispered wide eyed. " She knows."

" What? Which waitress? "

She gestured to the very young girl with her back towards us. Probably just out of school.

Nikki's eyes narrowed sexily, and she drew nearer.

" She knows that all I'm fucking wearing under my skirt is a suspender belt and stockings. " drawled Nikki. " She watched me take my panties off. It wasvery weird! "

" Why? What happened? "

" She was in the cubicle when I went in. I wasn't going to wait, so I held on to the sink and hitched up my skirt. My back was towards the cubicle. I was going to take down my panties when I heard a noise. She was stood in the cubicle doorway, looking at me. I didn't know what to do. We just kept looking at each other. Then I eased off my panties. I was going to put them away in my handbag when she walked over to me and took them off me! Then she walked out. "

I looked at the girl more closely. Her breasts were small, barely pushing out the white blouse she wore tucked into her black uniform skirt ;- shorter and tighter than those worn by the other waitresses. Her blonde hair was tied in a short ponytail. Sexy and a little thin ; probably her first job since leaving school.

" Let's go upstairs, " whispered Nikki. " I am so hot. " I nodded. The girl had disappeared.

Our room was on the fifth floor, and the restaurant on the lower ground. We could hardly wait to get into the empty lift. The doors closed and my already churning stomach gave a lurch as the car started upwards. I could hear Nikki panting. My cock strained at my pants. " You hot bitch. " I whispered.

Then the elevator stopped at the first floor.

The doors opened, the young blonde waitress stepped in, and the doors hissed closed.

She was stood uncertainly next to Nikki.

" These are yours. " she said, as she offered the small, crumpled bundle of black lace.

Without looking at me, Nicola pushed the girl up against the wall of the lift and kissed her. Not a peck on the cheek, but full and deep, tongue working in her mouth.

By the time the lift reached the fifth floor the girl was kissing back, her small, slim hands caressing the leather of my wife's skirt. The doors opened to an empty hall, thank goodness, as they were still locked passionately together. I dragged them out.

" Our room. " I ordered. We almost ran to the door. I fumbled with the key and threw open the door. Nikki pulled the girl inside and pushed her against the wall, continuing where they left off in the lift. The girl gasped at the force of my wife's violent passion. She hauled up the younger girl's tight skirt and dragged down the small pair of white panties.

I hadn't seen Nicola so aroused since the incident with the two businessmen. Her eyes glittered with lust. She was totally ignoring me, as though I didn't exist. I sat back and watched what was about to happen.

" On the bed. " ordered Nikki. " What's your name? "

" Melanie " murmured the girl.

" How old are you? "

" I'm eighteen "

Nikki stared at her.

" Get on the bed. " she repeated.

Melanie complied. All she was wearing now was her white blouse and a waitress pinny with a pair of black woollen stockings, rolled high on her legs. Nicola spoke to me as she began to undress.

" I'm going to fuck her. " she said, tightly. " I'm going to give this hot little bitch just what she needs. " Nicola hadn't taken her eyes off the girl on the bed as she spoke. She'd removed her top, and she stepped out of her black leather skirt. She climbed onto the bed, wearing only her black nylon stockings and high heels. " Watch me. Watch me fuck her. Watch me do it with another girl. "

They made out on the bed. My wife and Melanie kissed, groped, snogged and fingered each other as I watched. Their nails scratched at each other, Nikki on top and dominant, forcing the younger girl to submit to her she-cat lust. She became more and more vocal as she got hotter and hotter, Melanie tentatively at first, then more and more eagerly obeying her rasping commands.

Nicola climbed over the girl, her legs astride her head, her hot sex inches from Melanie's gasping mouth. She stretched her tongue upwards obediently.

" No! " snapped Nikki, shakily, pushing her head back down : " I'll tell you when you can put it in there, bitch."

I knew she was teasing herself to the limit, really working herself into the cruel dominatrix role. She moved off the girl and knelt over a pillow, pushing her bottom high into the air.

" There! " she commanded as she spread her bottom cheeks." Put your tongue in there. "

Melanie knelt behind her, Nicola's upturned bottom perfectly framed by her silk suspender belt and black stockings, the small, pink and brown centre a delicious, inviting target.

" Come on then." groaned Nicola, thrilled by the words : " Put it inside. Like you wanted to do in the toilets........."

".......Didn't you! "

The young girl leaned closer.

" Isaid 'Didn't you.' " snapped Nikki.

" Yes " breathed Melanie. She ran her small hands over Nikki's legs, from the spiked high heels upwards over the welt of her stockings towards the puckered crevice that was her target.

She built the tension, taking her time to obey my wife's obscene command. Nikki could hardly bear it. Her whole body was quivering in anticipation, every muscle trembling as she pleadingly strained her bottom backwards and upwards towards the hot breath of her girl lover. Her breath was coming in short pants, hyperventilating with the unbearable passion. No longer the dominator, she could only wait to receive.

Using the sharp, pink nail of her index finger, Melanie scraped slowly around the taut brown rim of Nikki's hole.

Nikki bit into her fist as the electric shock of pleasure jolted through her. I could hear her stifled scream. Now she begged.

"Pleasepleasepleaseplease......"

Knelt before a teenage waitress, my wife begged to have a young girl's tongue thrust into her bottom.

Melanie obliged. Flickering her pink tongue around the rim of Nicola's anus, she pushed deep inside the tight, twitching hole until her soft, pouting lips kissed the crack of Nicola's bottom.

Nicola went crazy. Noises came from her mouth that weren't words; soundless shrieks of indescribable pleasure. Melanie's fingers whitened as she locked my wife against her, pushing her tongue as deep as she could into Nikki's twisting body.

" She's only just out of school, you dirty bitch! " I hissed at her ; " She used to tongue-fuck the headmistress....suck the football team's cocks..."

Melanie thrust her fingers into the sopping wet cunt of my wife. Orgasm after orgasm blasted through Nicola, fuelled by what I'd said, true or not. I stood at the side of the bed and jerked at my cock, sperm shooting over both of them, splattering across Nikki's upthrust arse. Melanie delicately licked it up and worked it into Nicola's rectum with her tongue.

Nicola had collapsed into a dreamy, semi consciousness. Melanie jabbed at her own sex and reached a dainty, gasping climax.

Then there was silence, other than soft moans from the girls.

We stayed for another two nights at that hotel, but didn't see any more of the young waitress, Melanie. Nicola walked around with a 'can-you-believe-what-I-did' grin on her face. When we fucked and relived the experience, Nikki would climax instantly with an excited shame at what she'd done. Sometimes in our fantasy she'd have me brutally fuck the girl, callously taking her virginity. I'm damned sure that Melanie was no virgin.

Nicola ordered about the other waitresses mercilessly whenever we ate out after that.

Atilla
Atilla
14 Followers