My Wife Wouldn't...

Story Info
Gil bets that he Tony can't seduce his wife.
7.7k words
4.16
150.9k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES

#1 All characters are written as being over eighteen. They are all a figment of my imagination and the story is completely FICTIONAL.

#2 If you like BTB, this isn't for you, don't waste your time. Likewise, if you like RAAC, you might want to skip this also, but I think you may like it better than your counterpart. A little research proved my theory that most cheaters don't get caught, at least not by their spouses, so I set out to write what I'll call a realistic cheating story. Some of you may enjoy it, but my real audience here is me; I enjoyed almost every minute spent writing it, but I would love to know what you think. As always, don't spare the constructive criticism; it helps me greatly.

-

MY WIFE WOULDN'T

Tony's mind really wasn't on the Wednesday night bullshit session he and his friends usually held down at Joe's Bar and Grill. Tonight the subject was cheating wives and just what percentage of married women cheated, why they cheated, and if their husbands were better off knowing about the cheating. Tony, since he was the only unmarried man in the crowd, figured he didn't have a dog in this fight, so he was concentrating on where he'd get his next piece of nookie when the conversation caught his attention.

"One thing I'm sure of," the speaker was Gil, a man who'd moved into Jones Corners a couple years ago, "My wife would never cheat on me."

"Never say never." Jeff, an old Jones High School buddy of Tony's piped up. "Given the right circumstances, any woman might be tempted. Ain't that right, Tony?"

"I..."

"What makes Tony such an expert on the subject?" Something about Tony rubbed Gil the wrong way. "He ain't even married."

"Maybe not, but he's had more pussy than you and I ever dreamed about." Jeff continued, "For some unknown reason women just seem to go for him."

"Is that true?" Gil's tone was challenging. "You some kind'a ladies man?"

Tony gave the big mouth his full attention. "I do okay in that department, but don't ask me why. There isn't a thing special about me."

Since nobody was feeling any pain, the conversation continued along the 'who can do who' line until Gil and Jeff was getting on each other's nerves. Finally Jeff bragged, "Tony can fuck any woman, if he puts his mind to it."

"Shit," Gil whipped out his wallet and extracted a picture. Throwing it on the table in front of Tony he said, "Think you can get in her panties, big man?"

Shocked, Tony picked up the picture; it was like he was transported back in time. The woman staring at him from the picture couldn't be called beautiful, not with all those freckles and the slight gap between her top teeth, but she was definitely pretty and if she wasn't an older version of Cassie Horton, the girl he'd been crazy about back in college, she was Cassie's identical twin, and he didn't think she had one.

He and Cassie had dated regularly their junior year. He'd never worked so hard to get in a woman's panties with so little success; she'd allow him to get her off with his tongue and fingers, and she'd jack him off in return, but that was it. Not once would she even let him rub his cock on her pussy.

Then after junior year, she'd returned home for the summer and he's never seen her again. He'd had a class with her old roommate, and she'd told him Cassie had married a guy she'd known in high school. Tony wasn't what you'd call heartbroken, but he did wonder what the other fellow had that he didn't—just how could he get her to say yes so quickly, when everything he tried had failed.

After getting word about Cassie's marriage, Tony had set about learning to be better at seducing women. He'd discovered it was amazing what a good looking young guy could do if he had balls enough to try. Since his landlady was handy, and randy, he'd leveled with her about wanting to learn how to please a woman, and under her guidance, he'd developed quickly.

Finally she said he was too much for her and should expand to the younger generation. He did, all the way down to a few high school seniors who'd just turned eighteen, and up to women in their thirties. By the time he walked across the stage to pick up his sheepskin, he felt he could play in the same bedroom league as Don Juan and Casanova.

Working those 'after college years' in the mid-east and other places where the money was as high as the danger, he'd continued to build his seduction skills, his nest egg, and his ability to think quickly.

"What's her name?" He asked, with a perfect poker face, while handing the picture back to her husband. No point in tipping his hand, or pissing off a husband. Some men get awfully touchy around men who'd played with their wife's pussy.

"Cassie. How about it Lover Boy, think you can screw her?"

"Man, that's your wife you're talking about—we shouldn't be discussing something like this."

"Just like I thought, Jeff—your Carolina buddies are all chicken shit. I'll bet your boy here has never fucked a real woman; probably wouldn't know what to do with a woman like Cassie if she was to show it to him." Beer sprayed from Jeff's nose as he almost choked on that one.

Tony got up to leave. Before sliding his chair back under the table he said, "I never heard a Carolina man disrespect his wife like you're doing. You're drunk; maybe you better go home to her and sleep it off."

"I ain't drunk," he slurred his words, "but you're chickenshit. She'd never let anybody but me in her bed."

"I believe you." Tony tried to push past him, but Gil shifted to block his way.

"No sir!" Gil addressed the others. "I'd bet five hundred dollars he can't get my wife in bed." He peeled out five one-hundred dollar bills and threw them in front of Jeff, who reached for his own wallet.

"Hold it, Jeff," Tony sat back down. If I 'm going to lose money, it'll be my money." He held five bills where all could see them. "Before I put my money down, we need to agree to specific conditions. I mean we need it all written down, agreed to and signed."

"Good, 'lesh' get to it." Gil downed his beer and called for another, but the bartender refused to serve him more. He and Tony argued the terms of the agreement, while Jeff wrote it all down and the others cheered them on.

The final result boiled down to Tony having a two weeks to bed Cassie. Gil wouldn't tell her about the bet and wouldn't try to stop Tony from doing anything that Cassie agreed to doing. Proof of success would be a voice recording or a video on Tony's phone. Two weeks from this day they would meet in the same place and Jeff would turn the stakes over to the winner. (They all hung out at Joe's every Saturday night anyway—all except Tony, and he didn't miss many.) Both men signed the agreement and the others witnessed it. Nobody in town knew about Tony dating a girl named Cassie and he decided to keep it like that

As Tony and Jake walked out the door, Tony said, "That's about the most juvenile crap I've heard of. When that idiot sobers up tomorrow, let's see if he has come to his senses and wants to call the whole thing off." After discussing it a few minutes, Jeff agreed that was probably the best thing.

Walking toward their cars they noticed Gil fumbling with his keys trying to unlock his car. He wasn't having much luck, maybe because he was trying to unlock the rear door.

"Come on, Jeff, we can't let him drive in that condition, even if he is a dumbass. Tell you what—you drive him home and I'll follow to bring you back for your car."

It worked better than they could have hoped for; Gil had no problem accepting help from Jeff, whereas he would surely had bowed up like a mule before accepting Tony's help. Tony stayed a couple hundred feet behind, so Gil didn't catch on that Tony was helping. When they pulled into Gil's yard, the front porch light flipped on and a woman came to the steps to meet Gil and Jeff. When she was between the bright porch light and the steps, Tony could see the outline of her body, covered only by a flimsy robe.

Sure looks like the Cassie I knew, he thought, she's still a fine looking lady. Maybe I won't try too hard to talk Gil into dropping that stupid bet. Apparently she didn't have much on under the robe, because when it pulled tight across her body, Tony could see that her legs didn't meet in the crotch. Instead there was a space wide enough for a man's hand to fit.

Jeff disappeared inside, apparently to help her get Gil in bed, giving Tony a chance to study the homestead. They were located far enough off the main road that a passerby wouldn't notice a strange car in Gil's yard. He didn't see any sign of a dog, but there was an eighteen wheeler parked off to the side, indicating Gil must be a truck driver and since a big Continental Van Lines sign was on the sides of both truck and trailer, Tony concluded he was an 'over the road' driver. That would play right in his hands if Gil refused to come to his senses about the bet.

******

When Cassie had seen the headlights coming up their driveway, she checked herself in the full length mirror. She was horny, Gil was due to leave the next morning on a six day haul, and she intended to have her itch scratched before he left. Then she noticed the second pair of headlights and began to worry that something was wrong.

Forgetting she was dressed to seduce her husband, she jerked open the door and rushed out on the porch in time to see Jeff walk around to the passenger's side of Gil's car.

"Is something wrong, Jeff? Is Gil okay?" She and Gil were good friends with Jeff and his wife, so she recognized him immediately.

"No problem, Cassie. He's fine—just had a few too many and we didn't want to take a chance on him driving home." Jeff steadied Gil as he tried to navigate the steps and follow Cassie inside. While he didn't have the hots for Cassie, or any woman except his wife, he couldn't help noticing how sexy she looked in just that flimsy long night gown. When he first saw it, he thought it was a robe, but once inside, under the brighter lights, he could actually make out the dark vee below her belly button, and realized she was dressed only in a gown. Apparently she'd forgotten when she rushed out to check on Gil.

After assuring herself Gil was just drunk, she saw Jeff to the door, thanked him with a hug and turned to her husband, who began pawing at her breast. "You better not be too drunk to take care of Momma," she said, pulling him toward the bedroom.

In record time, she had him naked, she was naked, and she was on her knees with his very adequate cock in her mouth. Once she had it standing like a soldier, she lay back and spread her legs wide. "Come to Momma," she said, hoping he'd be able to make Momma cum.

Gil needed no further coaxing; kneeling between her legs while balancing himself on one hand, he used the other to guide his cock to its target. Cassie moaned when he slid his glans from bottom to top of her slick grove. She shuddered when he redirected it to press between her lips, and sank it in all the way. She was just getting into the rhythm when she felt him stop working, and his cock start to pulse.

"Noooo! Not yet!" She worked against his rapidly softening cock, desperate to achieve a climax, but to no avail. Gil gave one final grunt and rolled to his side of the bed and within minutes was loudly snoring.

"Damn you!" she said to her sleeping husband, "You know I always need to get mine because I don't want to be tempted while you're gone; so what do you do, you come home too drunk to fuck." She reached in her nightstand for her trusty vibrator. "You keep bragging about how you can trust me not to get some on the side, but you keep this shit up and one day I might surprise you."

Lying beside her snoring husband, she had one hand tugging her erect nipples while the other guided the vibrator to all the right spots; soon things were humming right along, with her climax rapidly approaching.

****

On their way to pick up his car, Jeff remarked how cute Cassie looked tonight. "If I treated my wife like Gil treats her, she'd kick my ass to the curb."

"Yeah, there's no excuse for that kind'a shit. You know, it might be best if you talk with him about dropping the bet, he'll probably pay more attention to you—hell tell him I got cold feet, tell him anything to get him to realize just how stupid it is."

"Sure, I'll do it, but are you sure you want me to? If I was in your place, single and all, I'd be camping on Cassie's doorsteps. I feel sort of funny saying this, me and

Cora being so friendly with them and all, but that's one fine woman. Maybe you want to go for it—after all he's the one who started it."

"Naw—go ahead and see if you can reason with him. If he insists, I saw enough tonight to know I'll enjoy trying, even if I lose."

The next day Tony and Jeff met at Hardee's for lunch and Jeff reported that he'd failed to talk sense into Gil. "But I do have good news for you," he said, "Cora was just telling me about Gil being gone for Cassie's birthday and how badly she hated for her to be alone, so I suggested we have her over for grilled steaks Wednesday evening."

"That'll be nice," Tony said. He wondered how it would feel to meet the first girl he'd ever really cared about, again.

"Yeah, but you ain't heard the best news yet—I suggested we need a fourth person and Cora agreed you'd be perfect. You free this Wednesday?"

"You bet. Want me to bring anything?"

"Swim trunks and your charming self."

****

Cassie was having a hard time selecting which swimsuit to wear; finally she settled on her black bikini and matching black cover-up with a deep vee neck that showed plenty of cleavage, and a split up both sides, that displayed lots of leg. After a final check in the mirror, she grabbed her bag and went to the car.

"No, no, no, don't do this to me now." She banged on the steering wheel with one hand while the engine spun over without firing. When she was about to give up hope, it sputtered, back-fired and finally caught. After revving it a bit, she was convinced it would get her there, so she headed for Jeff and Cora's.

She pulled in their drive behind a red Corvette, just in time to see the driver crawl out. She couldn't help staring as he unfolded himself to stand beside the car, waving at her.

"OMG," she muttered to herself. "Could that be Tony? Damn he's a hunk—not that he wasn't one in college, but now...." Even with a polo shirt on, she could see he had a six-pack, which along with the long black hair and olive skin, compliments of his Italian ancestors, completed a package sure to make a girls heart go rat-a-tat-tat.

'Maybe I made a mistake not going back to college,' she thought, watching him hurry back to open her door. 'He's turned into just about the handsomest guy I've ever seen.'

"Cassie!" Tony finished opening her door. Taking her hand, he helped her from her car, then kissing her hand, he said, "You're just as beautiful as ever. Girl, you don't look like you've aged a day."

"Get outta here with your crazy self—or maybe you're just losing your eye sight." Cassie tried to ignore the tingle between her legs. "But I still love to hear that stuff."

She was trapped against the car, but she didn't try squirm away. She even leaned toward him when he took her face between both hands and lightly pressed his lips to hers. "For old time's sake." He said, taking her hand and leading her toward the house. "I've dreamed of doing that since you didn't come back after junior year."

Cassie was sure she was the most conflicted woman in the state. She'd been so sure of herself back then; Gil, her old high school sweetheart, was at her folk's house the first day she'd returned home for the summer. What followed was a whirlwind fling with them going places and doing the things they used to do. He was still the bad boy she'd been attracted to as a giddy teenager, so one night, at Gil's father's fish pond, she'd given him the key to her treasure chest.

Just nine months later she'd delivered an eight pound bundle of joy, who was the apple of her father's eye—until Cassie had to spend some of the time with little Lizzie that Gil thought should have been spent with him. That's when things on the home front became a rollercoaster—on the peaks Gil was a masterful lover but in the dips, when she was pretty sure he was cheating, she was tempted to say yes to one of the men who were constantly hitting on her.

No matter how low things dipped, she never gave in—it was just too hard for Cassie to give up on her marriage. She'd kept the devil in her loins well harnessed for over eighteen years—until she saw Tony walking toward her car. To be truthful, if Tony had been one of the bad boy types like Gil, a man who'd take her by the hand and lead her out to the barn, she'd probably have went willingly.

However, the Tony she remembered was anything but that; he was quiet and considerate, the kind of man who'd stop if a woman even whispered the word—a man who'd treat a woman like a queen, and Cassie was pulled toward him and repelled from him at the same time. She'd never cheated on Gil, but if Tony had pushed, she couldn't say what she'd do. Fortunately, after that one friendly kiss, Tony led her around the back of the house to the pool area, where Jeff was just lighting the charcoal.

"Welcome folks!" Jeff checked things one more time before he stripped down to his swim suit. Cora was already in the water and if Tony wasn't mistaken, she had a lot to show and her bikini was showing it. "Let's swim before we throw the steaks on." He stripped off his shorts, ran his thumbs under the elastic waistband of his swimsuit, and snapped it into a more comfortable area, the area just below his slight beer belly. "Beers in the cooler," he indicated a big white cooler with Clemson Tiger Paws stuck all over it. "We'll have wine with our steaks," he finished as he did a cannonball that splashed water everywhere.

Tony was deliberately slow stripping down to his trunks; he couldn't take his eyes off Cassie. The years had treated her kindly; she still had that schoolgirl figure he remembered from college, and her black bikini, while still modest, showed her camel's foot very plainly.

"See something you like?" She'd caught him staring, and just had to pick at him. "I remember back when we were dating, you were neither a leg nor a boob man, rather your interest lay someplace between."

Tony grinned sheepishly. "Guilty as charged; and you were never lacking in that area." Cassie had started to the pool, so he kicked his shorts and shirt off and slid into the water right behind her.

The evening passed by much too quickly for Cassie. Tony was everything she remembered, charming and just as loveable as ever. The intervening time had only made him more attractive to the opposite sex. Several times during their horseplay in the water, his touch had lit a fire in her loins, making her question her long held determination not to cheat on Gil regardless of what he did.

The steaks had been delicious, the baked potatoes and grilled asparagus seasoned to perfection, and the wine had flowed just a little too abundantly. Tony had managed to touch and rub her bare skin every chance he got and truth be told, she assured he got quite a few chances. When the goodbyes were finally finished with hugs all around, Tony walked her to their cars, his hand on her back just above the waistband of her bikini and she pressed close enough their hips were in constant contact.

Upon reaching her car, she expected Tony to open her door; instead he turned her to face him. Cupping her chin in his hand, he lifted her face. There was enough moonlight for her to just barely make out the look of pure desire as his face lowered to meet hers.

The kiss started gentle—two former lovers becoming acquainted again with the other's lips—then quickly became much more. Even while she was reminding herself she was not going to be unfaithful to Gil, the gentle probing of his tongue begging for entry into her mouth lit a smoldering fire in her loins.