My Wife's a Dirty Girl

Story Info
And she loves to prove it.
1.2k words
3.98
123.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my in-laws arrived for a night of baby-sitting, I climbed the stairs to the second floor. My wife, Helena, was standing nude in the bathroom while blow drying her hair. She had just gotten out of the shower and left the door wide open. Fog clouded the mirror as I took in her flawless form. Two child births hadn't done her body any wrong. Her ass was still firm, and her tits larger than when we first met. She smiled at me as I entered the bathroom.

"I see you left the door wide open for me."

"In more ways than one," she replied. I put my arms around her and kissed her on the back of the neck, the blow dryer whipped her blond locks into my face like strings of spaghetti. She turned off the blow dryer as my cock grew hard in my jeans. She spun around and we found each other's tongues. "That's nice," she commented.

We continued kissing as I pressed my body against her nude form. I reached down and cupped her cheeks in my hands and separated them a bit so one of my middle fingers could tease her anus. "Whatta you doing?"

"Hopefully making you wet."

"You're succeeding."

"Remember how we used to fuck in your parent's house down in the basement? They'd be sound asleep upstairs while I'd twisted you more ways than a treacherous highway."

"Yes, those were hot days."

"I think it used to turn you on; getting laid while your parents were in the house."

"Hmmm, you know me too well."

"Yep, their good little girl getting fucked, sucking cock, and just a few feet away."

"Stop. You know I'm a good girl."

"No you're not. You're a naughty girl. A dirty girl. In fact, you're gonna get down on your knees and suck your husband's cock right now."

"Oh no, I couldn't, my parents are down stairs."

"C'mon dirty girl, suck my cock." Helena playfully smiled. This was turning her on big time. This was our little game. She was the second of three children and definitely her parent's favorite. She always brought home good grades and never stayed out late. She was a virgin when I met here, and my hammer is the only tool that's entered her lovely tool box. But deep down, she's always wanted to be a bad girl, the naughty daughter, sucking cock and getting fucked, especially while her parents are in the house.

Helena dropped to her knees and pulled my boner out of my pants. She licked playfully at the pink tip as she looked up at me. "Even though I'm doing this, I'm a good girl, right? she said.

"No, no you're not, you're a bad girl and you know it. Suck that cock you little slut," I instructed.

"Not so loud, my parents will hear you," she said in between gulps of my wood. "What would they think?"

"Their sweet, innocent Helena is just a slut who loves cock. C'mon dirty girl, suck that dick. That's it, all the way down. You're such a good cock sucker. All the way down, slut. Mmm, that's nice."

Helena was working her dripping hole as her head moved back and forth on my helmet headed soldier. She was jerking it off into her mouth as her hand worked the welcoming confines of the pink palace between her legs.

Suddenly her father called up from the bottom of the stairs. He wanted to know my beeper number in case they needed to reach us in an emergency. I told it to him with my cock in his daughter's mouth. Helena was moaning loudly. It was a major turn-on.

I reached down and removed my cock from between her lips. I started pumping my dick in her face as my wife knelt before me frigging her snatch. I slapped my seven inch rod all over her lips and cheeks as she masturbated in front of me. "Hurry up and come you little slut so I can fuck you. Your parents have such a slutty daughter. I'm gonna bang you right on top of the sink. Moan for me dirty girl," I instructed, and soon Helena was gushing girlie jiz all over her tired hand. She quickly jumped up and took a seat on the vanity.

"You're gonna fuck your dirty girl?"

"Of course, that's what you want; to get fucked while your parents are down stairs. Too bad they don't know what a whore their daughter is."

"No, I'm good," Helena protested, but willingly spread her legs to her neatly trimmed, blond cunt.

"No you're not. You're a dirty girl. You just love cock and wanna get fucked, right?"

"No, I'm good, but I do wanna get fucked."

"No, you're bad, you're a dirty girl," I told her as I slipped my pole inside her. She yelped and lifted her ass off the vanity while wrapping her arms around my neck, meeting each thrust of my growing cock with a slap of her thighs against mine.

"Am I a dirty girl?"

"Of course you are. You're getting fucked while your parents are down stairs."

"Ohh," she sighed heavenly. Her pussy was slick and moist; her excitement sweeping her away to places where she only dreamed of these decadent desires.

"C'mon dirty girl, fuck this cock. You're such a bad, bad, girl."

"No, I'm good, I'm a good girl."

"No way, Helena, you're a little slut, and you know it." There was silence. "Aren't you?" I repeated.

"Yes," I'm a dirty girl. She said as we both watched my cock disappear into her eager slit. "You know how bad you are?"

"How bad am I?"

"When I come, you're gonna drop to your knees and take my load in your mouth and swallow it down like a dirty girl would. Your parents may think you're a good girl, but I know you're a cunt."

"I'm a cunt. A big cunt."

"Yes you are. Get ready for my load you dirty girl." I pulled my cock from Helena's sopping pussy as she jumped from atop the sink. I pushed her down on her knees while jerking my tool off in her pretty face, her mouth wide open like a hungry whore in a porno movie, eager for me to fill it with ropes of my sex syrup. "Ready you little cunt?"

"Yes, please come in my mouth. Come in your whore's mouth."

"I'm gonna come in your mouth while your parents are down stairs. They don't know their daughter is such a slut, do they?"

"No."

"But you are."

"I am."

"You're what? Say it."

"I'm a whore."

"You're a dirty girl," I pressed.

"Yes, I'm a dirty girl."

"You're a cunt."

"I'm a cunt," she repeated as I blew my love lava in her mouth. She held her tongue out and I shot lines that found the back of her throat and bounced off her uvula. Sweat was glistening off her tits as I continued to spray semen all over her pretty features, leaving her face covered in a layer of my man milk. She looked up at me and smiled while licking the cream from the corners of her mouth.

"You're such a good whore," I commented and she smiled broadly.