My Wife's Adventures Ch. 1

Story Info
They both crave her sexual adventures with strangers.
1.7k words
4.25
111.3k
30
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for five years. I am 34, and Brenda, my wife, is 32. Since we first met, we have been very open and direct with each other. We both had relationships in the past, and openly discuss them with- out feelings of jealousy.

We are attracted to each other for a number of reasons and mutual interests. On the sexual side, I tend to be a voyeur. I like voyeurism in all forms; watching women in public, watching porn movies, reading erotic stories, but my favorite is listening to a woman tell about her sexual adventures and fantasies. As for Brenda, she tends to be on the exhibitionistic side. She likes to wear loose fitting clothes that, when she moves just right, allow quick glimpes down her top or up the leg of her shorts. She also likes to tell me about her past sexual adventures. She is five feet five inches, weighs 120, has reddish blond hair, and is 34c 24 34.

The first two years of our marriage we were inseperable. Me being a voyeur and her an exhibitionist meant that I was constantly turned on by her appearance and stories, while she was always hot knowing I was watching her.

I have read many stories about husbands who like to watch their wives with other men, and those stories always got me very excited. Gradually, I noticed that when we were out in public, lots of men were sneaking peeks at her. This was erotic for both of us. We talked about it a lot, and began to go out just to play on our mutual fetish. We progressed from her wearing enticing clothes, to us entering a mall or store separately, so I could watch her display herself to strangers, to her actually flirting with some of them.

She told me many stories about how she used to go out in very revealing clothes, and before the day was over, would have had sex with someone she didn't know. These stories always got me the most excited, and after thinking about it, I asked Brenda if she would like to do that again? After all, if the tales from her past were stimulating, think how it would be for her to come home and tell me what she had just done. As she thought about it, she became very horny, which helped her decide to do it.

We talked about it a lot, and agreed on two rules. First, she would always tell me every detail, and second, she would never get involved with someone we knew. With those in mind, our adventures began.

The big day finally arrived. Brenda was dressed with a halter top, a pair of loose fitting, very short, cotton shorts with no panties, and slip on shoes. As I looked at her my crotch stirred and I grinned. She smiled back and I gave her a kiss, reminding her to be careful but have fun. With that she left, saying she'd be home later that night. I spent the rest of the day on the internet, reading stories and stroked off three times thinking about my wife having meaningless sex with a stranger.

Brenda got in her car and drove to the mall. There she wandered slowly, stopping occasionally to bend over to look at something, but really just to show off her ass. Over the next two hours she got continually wetter, seeing men look at her and hearing some of the remarks they made.

She finally had enough and left the mall, going to a nearby hotel that had a lounge on the first floor. She entered the lounge and looked around. Spotting a man sitting at the bar alone, she walked up and sat on the stool next to him. He gave her a long, lingering gaze, ans she smiled back at him. She ordered a drink, and with her first sip, she let some dribble down the outside of the glass, then slowly ran her tongue up the glass, collecting what was spilled. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, then turned to the man and said, "Sorry about being a slob, but I've had a stressful day and I need this drink to help me relax."

The man continued grinning at her "You relax very well. Why does a pretty lady like you have so much stress?" "I've just had a stressful day" Brenda replied as she turned toward him, the leg of her loose fitting shorts pulling away from her thigh, allowing him to see dangerously close to her pussy. She noticed him looking toward her crotch, and asked, "See anything you like?" The man's smile widened, "Sure do. My wife and I have a room here, and she's at an appointment and won't be back until 10. I could help you relax even better." "Lead the way" was all my wife said, and they were off.

In the elevator she kept rubbing his crotch, feeling his hard cock through his pants, while he kept sliding a finger under the leg of her shorts, rubbing her wet pussy. As soon as the door to his room closed, they both got their clothes off quickly, and the man sat on the edge of the bed, while Brenda kneeled between his legs and began to lick and suck on the strangers cock. He slowly ran his fingers through her hair while she rubbed his balls with one hand, while sucking on his shaft, occasionally taking her mouth to the tip to lick his clear pre-cum with the tip of her tongue so he could see it.

Brenda sucked his cock and licked his balls for about fifteen minutes, when he suddenly grabbed her by the hair and erupted into her mouth. His hot, thick cum shot into her mouth, spurt after spurt filling her mouth and throat. She swallowed some, but some bubbled out over her lips and down her chin. He pulled on her hair, pulling her mouth off of his cock, and shot one more rope of thick white cum onto her face. Brenda sat there panting heavily, tasting the cum that still coated her tongue and lips, while the cum on her cheeks and forehead began to run, smearing down her face. The stranger suddenly pulled her by her hair, "Lie down on the bed so I can fuck you" he ordered gruffly. Brenda noticed that he was still hard, and got on her back on the bed, spreading her legs.

The man roughly shoved two fingers into Brenda's wet cunt, and after getting them soaked with her juice, held them in front of her mouth "Lick you own juice off my fingers" he ordered her. She licked and sucked his fingers clean, then he got on top of her, put the head of his cock against her pussy lips, and with one quick thrust rammed it completely inside her. Brenda had been so hot that she instantly exploded in a huge orgasm, her eyes rolling up in her head and her toes curling. The man began thrusting into her, his balls hanging down and slapping her ass with each thrust. As her orgasm slowed, she wrapped her legs around his back and began maoning "Fuck me, fuck me" repeatedly.

The man couldn't believe his luck. This strange woman was doing things that his wife never would. As he felt her legs wrap around his back, he looked down at her face, his cum still on it and begining to dry. "Take my cock, you slut!" he said, and began to pinch Brenda's nipples.

Feeling this strange mans cock filling her pussy, his balls slapping against her ass, and his sticky cum drying on her face had her on the verge of another orgasm. Hearing him call her a slut and pinch her nipples pushed her over the edge, and her body was again wracked by orgasm. She moaned and whimpered. Her legs squeezed around the strangers back tightly, while her pussy contracted and spasmed on his cock, pulling his cock in deep. Feeling her pussy milking his cock, he let out a loud grunt as his balls let loose with a second load of cum, jet after jet shooting deep into her pussy. As his balls finally emptied, he pulled his cock out with a wet slurping sound, and collapsed on the bed next to her.

After catching there breath, he looked at the clock. He quickly got up and grabbing her clothes said, "You gotta get out of here, it's 9 o'clock" "Sure, as soon as I clean up I'll go" my wife replied as she stood up. The stranger threw her clothes against her. "No time bitch, you got to go now" and with that he grabbed her by the arm, pulled her to the door, and pushed her into the hall. Dazed for a moment, she realized she was naked in the hallway, and quickly put her top and shorts on. As she walked out of the hotel, she thought that she should be mad at him but wasn't. After all, meaningless sex with a stranger was what she'd wanted, and that was what she'd gotten.

As she drove home, the tight feeling of her face covered by the dry cum, along with her pussy bloated and oozing the strangers cum began to get her horny again. By the time she got home she was beside herself with lust. She walked in and stood in front of me. Her hair was a mess, dried cum coated her face, her skin was flushed, and a shiny trail of cum running down her inner thigh told me that she'd had a good time. She ripped her clothes off and straddled me, riding my cock as she told me every detail. We spent the rest of the night fucking until we both collapsed in exhaustion

This was the first time that my wife had sex with anyone else since we got married, but it certainly wasn't the last. Each new adventure became more twisted and depraved, and I'll write about each one of them in the chapters to follow.