My Wife's Adventures Ch. 3

Story Info
Watching his wife's kinky fun.
1.9k words
4.11
86.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

32 year old Brenda, my wife of five years, loved sex and being an exhibitionist. Over a several week period she'd had two wild adventures. The second one was with two college guys and had gotten a little kinky. Nearly every day she would tell me details of the two encounters, or tell me some naughty fantasy of hers. Her visualizing the scenes, and me hearing some of her nasty thoughts, always got us both hot and lead to great sex. We talked it over, and decided to continue with this lifestyle. I also told her that for the next adventure, I wanted to be present for the whole thing. We weren't sure how to find someone who would go along with me being present, but eventually thought of a swingers magazine. We could look at the ads and find someone for what we were looking. The only place we knew of to get a swingers magazine was a porn store, so one evening off we went.

Brenda wore her shoulder length redish brown hair loose. She had on a black t-shirt and tight jeans. As usual, she had no bra or panties. It was still daylight out when we got to the store. After entering, we looked around, then slowly made our way toward the magazine section.

There were two middle aged men browsing in the movie rental section, and a young looking, tall, skinny, pimply faced guy with pale skin working behind the counter. He smiled at us and was very blatant as he looked at Brenda's body. As we were looking at the magazine selection, the guy moved out from behind the counter to arrange some items in a display. He kept looking at us, and I noticed Brenda was looking back. We finally found a magazine for local swingers, and walked to the register.

We set the magazine on the counter. The skinny guy looked at it as he rang it up. "Are you two swingers?" he asked. "Not quite," I replied, "My wife here wants to have sex with someone while I watch, so were looking for a guy who would be comfortable with that." The guy smiled and looked at Brenda, "That sounds kinky," he said. "That's me, anything kinky" she replied with a giggle. The guy's smile widened. "Really" he said, "If you'd be interested in a nineteen year old guy with a twisted idea of fun, I'd like to get in on this" As he spoke, we both noticed that he was wearing a pair of sweat pants that he'd cut off to make shorts, and the head of his cock was visible out the edge of the left leg.

Brenda stared at his cock head. She finally pointed and said, "For that to be visible where it is, your dick must be really long." Noting that the two other customers were on the other side of the room, he pulled his shorts down for a moment, allowing us both to see a very long, but very skinny cock. Brenda gasped, "How long is that thing?" "Nearly 11 inches, but it's so skinny it's almost laughable" he replied. He slowly pulled his shorts back up. "My name is Troy" he said. Brenda took a deep breath, her nipples obviously hard under her t-shirt. She looked at me, "Lets go with him" she said. Troy smiled, "I get off work in a few minutes, if you want to start tonight, and I live nearby." "O.k., we'll wait for you and go to your place" I said.

Troy had an apartment three blocks away. We got there quickly and went straight to his apartment. Looking around, there were sex toys lying everywhere, a stack of adult movies next to the t.v., and various adult books and magazines lying about. "Sorry the place is such a mess, but I didn't clean it up today." "No need to apologize" my wife said, her excited voice letting Troy and myself know she liked what she saw. She walked to the couch and looked down at an assortment of dildo's, vibrators, pocket pussies, and butt plugs. Troy walked up next to her "I told you I have a twisted idea of fun" he said as he put his hand on Brenda's ass. Brenda smiled "I think we're going to get along great" she said as she reached for his crotch.

I found my way to a chair and sat down to watch. Brenda turned toward Troy, and took off her shirt, tossing it aside. She then kicked off her shoes and pulled her jeans off. Now naked, she pressed her body against Troys and began kissing him. He returned her kiss briefly, then put his hands on her shoulders and began pushing her down. She went slowly to her knees, pulling his shorts down as she did. His very skinny eleven inch cock was hanging down, a long strand of clear pre-cum dangling from the end. Brenda grabbed it with one hand. It was so thin she was able to wrap her hand around it with her fingers overlapping. She stuck her tongue out and collected the strand of precum, then began licking his cock head.

After licking and sucking on his cock head, Troy pulled his cock from her mouth, then began swinging it back and forth, slapping her in each cheek with every swing. He stopped suddenly, turned and walked to the kitchen, returning with a small cucumber about four inches long. He handed it to her, and told her to slip it into her pussy. Whe worked it in, and began to slide it in and out, holding onto the end of it so she could pull it back out.

She was on her knees working the cucumber in and out of her pussy when Troy pushed his groin near her face and lifted his cock. "Lick my balls you slut" he ordered. Brenda was flushed and sweaty, making moaning and panting sounds. She eagerly stuck her tongue out and began licking his balls, then took them in her mouth and sucked on them. While she was sucking his balls, Troy kept lifting his cock, then letting it fall, smacking her on top of the head and calling her filthy names. Brenda was holding the tip of the cucumber with two fingers while bouncing up and down on it and both of Troy's balls now in her mouth. Suddenly she started to cum, moaning and shaking. As she started to cum, Troy grabbed both her arms and lifted them upward while pushing her knee out with his foot. Lost in her orgasm and thrown off balance, my wife collapsed straight down, the cucumber getting driven into her pussy completely out of site. This further enhanced her orgasm, and she began wailing and shaking, yet was sucking on Troy's balls harder than ever. At that moment, Troy pushed her mouth away from his balls, spun around, bent slightly with his hands on his knees, and ordered her, "Lick my asshole you slutty bitch!" I stared in amazement as Brenda spread his ass cheeks and pushed her tongue to his hole. She began to lick it with enthusiasm. Troy moaned and told her "Lick and suck my asshole. Show your husband what a nasty tramp you are."

I was pumping my rock hard cock furiously as I watched my wife press her lips against his dark asshole and wiggle her tongue into his dark rectum. He reached back and grabbed her hair, holding her face tight between his ass cheeks. I could see Brenda's neck and cheek muscles moving, evidence that she was plunging her tongue in and out of him. "That's it, slut" Troy moaned, "Clean out my shit hole."

Troy held her face against his ass for quite a while, then quickly pushed her head away, so quickly, her tongue made a slurping sound as it pulled free from his asshole. He turned around and ordered her to stick her tongue out. When she did, Troy laughed at her, "You look so nasty with my shit on your tongue. Now pick up that butt plug and push it into your ass." He pushed a butt plug toward her with his foot and she grabbed it, moving it between her legs. Troy suddenly pushed her roughly all the way to the floor. "Your not moving fast enough" He said. With Brenda lying on her stomach, Troy grabbed the butt plug and began pushing it into her ass. The cucumber still buried in her pussy had made her so wet that even her ass was coated with her cum, allowing the plug to slide right in. Troy pushed it in to the base, and Brenda let out a strangled yell as her body began convulsing with a tremendous orgasm.

Brenda lay there panting, wailing, gasping, convulsing, slapping her hands against the floor and kicking her feet, all the while begging Troy to fuck her. Troy began working the butt plug in and out of her ass slowly. After several pushes in and out, he pulled it out and moved it to Brenda's mouth. He reached down with his other hand and began to rub her pussy and clit, causing Brenda to start moaning again. "Here, bitch, lick your shit off of this and I'll fuck you." Brenda reached out grabbing the plug, and began to lick the brown smears, her tongue turning brown in the process. If she didn't like the taste, she gave no indication, eagerly licking the butt plug clean, then swallowing the build-up of brown goo that had accumulated on her tongue.

"You sure are a nasty slut" Troy said as he pulled her to her hands and knees. Brenda took a slow deep breath and then sighed as Troy got behind her and began to work his long cock into her ass. He began to slowly pump his cock into her ass, each thrust pushing another inch further in. At the same time he pushed the finger of his left hand into her pussy, and reached under her and pinched and twisted her right nipple. He kept this up until his cock was completely in her ass. He told her to beg for his cum. "Oh, please, please fuck my ass. Ram your dick deep into my bowels and give me a cum enema." Brenda yelled.

Suddenly Troy began grunting, while holding his cock deep in my wife's ass, his balls pressed against her pussy. Brenda's eyes flew open and she erupted into yet another orgasm. I finally couldn't hold back anymore and exploded, my cum flying straight up, then back down landing on my hand and stomach.

As Troy's cock finished spewing into my wife's ass, she collapsed onto her belly, Troy landing on top of her. After a few minutes, he pulled his cock from her ass with a loud slurping noise. He moved up to her head and pressed his cock against Brenda's lips. "Lick my cock clean" he said. She opened her mouth and licked the length of his shaft several times, then held her tongue out for us to see. She then slowly and deliberately swallowed the brown and white mixture at Troy's command, making a loud gulping sound as she did. Troy reached down and smacked her ass, "Rest for a few minutes, but we've only begun" he said as he got up and walked to the kitchen again. Brenda and I looked at each other. If this was only the beginning, we were both very happy with our new friend.