My Wife's Audition Video Ch. 02

Story Info
I video my wife getting used in the game room.
5.1k words
4.49
132k
54

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
912 Followers

4. Nancy Takes Pity on the Videographer

That's when Nancy really surprised me. She stopped acting embarrassed about being stared at by a roomful of men and looked at me as though I were the only man there.

Stop shooting, Cal," said Nancy. "I see you've got a problem there. Let's take a break while I help you with it." She was staring at my crotch, at my aching hard-on. "It's the least I can do for all the trouble you've gone to."

I laid the camera down on the floor and, feeling like a man in a dream, walked over to the end of the couch where she sat. The guys all stopped yammering and watched as I approached her. She sat up and guided me to the right end of the couch until my thighs were pressed against the arm-rest.

"Now, let me see your cock. Drop your pants and show it to me," she said.

I did as my wife demanded. My pants and briefs were soon around my ankles and my cock, as long and thick as I'd ever seen it, was at full staff. Nancy, meanwhile, had gotten on her knees facing me.

"That's a wonderful cock, Cal. It's way nicer than my husband's, you know. Why didn't we ever have sex before?" She stretched her head forward over the arm-rest until she had the end of my cock in her mouth.

"Well," I said, "Bob's still a friend of mine, I guess. It didn't seem right."

She stopped licking my cock and began slowly jacking me off with her left hand. "Do you think my husband would get mad if he saw me here tonight with all these guys? Do you think he'd care if I sucked your cock, too?"

As she said this she leaned forward and quickly took almost all of my hard-on deep into her mouth. She made a little gagging noise before backing off a little and settling into a steady back and forth cock-sucking motion. It felt wonderful, and I didn't even mind five other guys watching my wife in action with me. I'd been aroused for so long that knew I couldn't last long, though.

After about thirty seconds of watching what he had no way of knowing was conjugal love, Gary (still sitting on the left end of the couch) was apparently tempted enough by the enticing view of Nancy's raised ass rocking back and forth in front of his face to seize the opportunity and finish fucking her. I watched him get on his knees and crawl up behind her. Nancy groaned as she felt him against her butt and felt his hands spreading her thighs, but the dear girl didn't stop sucking my cock. Then, gripping her around the waist, Gary entered her roughly from behind.

She pulled her mouth briefly off my cock and said, "Oh, Gary! Oh, yes!" Then she resumed sucking my cock as best she could since his thrusting forward was jolting her head a little. I put both hands behind her head to steady her and the cock-sucking soon went better again. This went on for almost five minutes – Gary fucking her from behind while I fucked her mouth -- when Gary, looking me straight in the eye just three feet in front of me, shouted, "Aghh, I'm cumming in her cunt right now! Damn it, that feels fucking great! Aagh!"

There was a chorus of approval and applause from the four other guys.

Nancy got her mouth free of my cock then and made a whimpering sound I could just barely hear under the sounds Gary was making. I think she was on the verge of orgasm again, but I didn't care because by then I was shooting a spurt of cum on her mouth and chin. The first spurt had begun just as she took my cock out of her mouth, and I delivered a second and third spurt into her face by masturbating. Fortunately, she had her eyes closed.

"Fucking awesome," somebody shouted behind me. "She got two guys off almost at the same time!"

"And I think she got off, too," I added.

Nancy looked up at me with semen all over her face. She looked both annoyed and amused. Straightening up and wriggling free of Gary's still-erect cock, she said, "Well, Gary fucking me from the back almost got me off again. But, damn it, Cal! You made an awful mess all over me. I'm going to have to clean up and re-do my makeup before we do any more shooting."

She then sprang up from the couch and ran stark naked to the other end of the room. We all watched her beautiful ass disappear into the bathroom. Ernie got a roll of paper towels from behind the bar and brought it over to where I stood with my softening dick still dripping semen. "You got a little on the arm-rest. Could you please wipe it off?" he asked.

I apologized and did as he asked. Then I pulled my briefs and trousers back on.

5. Carlo Takes Over

"I can't wait for her to get back," said Carlo, gripping his erection through his shorts. "I bet she's got a really tight pussy, right Gary?"

Gary was removing his semen-filled condom and wrapping it in a paper towel. "It's a tight pussy, all right. I could actually feel her fuck-muscle grabbing my cock. She really likes to fuck, that's for sure. If she's going to do this for a living, she should get rich."

Turning to me, he asked, "How did you like that blow-job? She looks like a great little cock-sucker."

I agreed and said something about hoping her husband didn't find out that his wife had blown me.

"Fuck him," said Carlo. "If he was treating her right she wouldn't be looking for stray cock like this."

"Actually," I said in defense of Nancy, "I think it's more of a business move on her part. She needs this audition video to show the right people what she can do and how she looks doing it."

Carlo looked at me skeptically. Gary stood up and, in an odd gesture to modesty, put on his briefs. All the guys were on edge, not sure what would happen next. They were probably wondering if what had happened so far was going to be it. Had the cameraman cumming in her face wrecked it for the rest of them?

A few seconds later, my gorgeous stark-naked wife emerged from the bathroom at the far end of the game room. She walked to the bar and leaned against it, smiling winningly at our host. She asked, "Ernie, can I have something to cool off with before we finish the video?"

She'd reapplied her make-up. She was absolutely beautiful standing there with her perfect high breasts and reddish-blonde bush on full display.

Ernie actually ran to the small refrigerator behind the bar and fetched Nancy a can of beer. He pulled the top off and poured beer into a small glass for her. She turned around to face the bar as she took a deep swallow. Carlo sidled up next to her then and asked Ernie if he could have a beer, too. As he waited for Ernie to get it for him, he nonchalantly reached down and began caressing Nancy's bare ass with his right hand.

Obviously it was time to start shooting again, so I picked up our video camera and took up a position a few feet behind where Carlo and my wife stood at the bar. The other guys, all but Ernie who was watching from behind the bar, stood behind by the pool table. Nancy glanced back at us and smiled. She knew it was show time again.

As I began shooting, she whispered something to Carlo and turned her body sideway to me to face him. They immediately began kissing. Carlo was now using both hands to grip her ass cheeks. She broke off from the kissing to encourage him: "Oh, yes, Carlo. Keep doing that. I love to have my ass handled! Do you like the way it feels?"

"Yes. You know I do. It's really nice and firm."

I moved my shooting angle slightly to the right so I could zoom in on Carlo's hands manhandling Nancy's naked ass. The light wasn't very good, but I got a nice sequence of Carlo spreading her ass cheeks apart and, several times, working the tips of several fingers into her cunt. Each time he did this, she reacted by making little gasping sounds. Meanwhile, the two Jims were making comments about what was going on. Mostly they were encouraging Carlo to do even more to my wife. In-shape Jim suggested that Carlo move Nancy to a better-lit area so everyone could see her better. Out-of-shape Jim had an especially nasty mind. "That's a nice handful of ass you got there, Carlo," he said. "Spread it wider so we can see everything. That asshole really looks sweet. Stick a finger in it."

After almost a full minute of playing with her ass and crotch, Carlo brought the first two fingers of his right hand up to Nancy's lips and stuck them in her mouth. "Here's what your pussy tastes like, Nancy. How do you like it?"

She closed her eyes and licked his fingers. "It tastes pretty good," she answered. "No wonder guys like to eat it."

"Please let me kiss you where you pee," said Carlo. Nancy laughed and said she'd never heard that one before. Carlo took her by the hand and started to lead her over to the couch. "Let me show you what I mean," he said.

Gary, wearing only his briefs and with the sleeping bag hanging over his arm, intercepted the two of them. "Let's try it awhile with Nancy on the pool table where the light is better. I can spread this out to protect the felt. Is that OK, Ernie?" Then he turned to me and asked me what I thought of the idea. Would it be a good place to shoot a scene? I nodded my enthusiastic approval.

Ernie walked around from behind the bar, his erection quite obvious in his sweat pants. He said, "It's all right with me to use the pool table. But just her weight on it. I don't want anyone else climbing on with her."

So Gary unzipped the sleeping bag and spread it over the part of the playing surface closest to the couch end of the room. Then he pulled an end of it up over the raised edge.

Carlo led Nancy to the table, picked her up, and laid her down on her back on the spread-out sleeping bag. Her lower legs extended just past the edge of the table. I stood just to their right videoing male hands (Carlo's and Gary's, too) arranging my wife's beautiful body like a specimen in a display case. If she'd been a classy work of art, it might have been called "Nude Reclining in a Game Room." She'd let her legs fall open, though, and her cunt lips (swollen from the recent hard fucking Gary had given her) and the wet tufts of pubic hair just above them, made the scene more blatantly sexual than artistic.

Carlo pulled up a folding chair next to the table, sat down, and leaned forward toward Nancy's crotch. He then pulled her legs even further apart and bent them up so that her heels were pressed against the rail. I took a position just behind him and zeroed in on her cunt, now wide open and fully accessible. Carlo left her in this position while he stood up and dropped his shorts to the floor to release his very aroused cock. I focused on it for several seconds as he stroked it with his right hand and said to me: "Just look at that excited pussy, would you? Be sure to get some good footage of me giving it a good working over."

"I wonder how she'd like a pool stick up in there," Out-of-Shape Jim said. "I wonder how she'd like my cock in there," said In-Shape Jim. Standing just behind me, they kept up a steady stream of obscene chat the whole time what I'm describing went on.

Carlo then sat down again so that he was eye-level with Nancy's crotch. Reaching forward with both hands, he spread her cunt wide open and looked up at me. Then he began speaking directly to the camera: "Get a good close-up of this prime pussy. And just look at her clit sticking up here." He licked his right index finger and touched her clit with it. Her whole body stiffened as he did this. Then, pressing the finger firmly against the swollen little button, he began moving it quickly back and forth. Nancy gasped and began breathing hard. "That feels pretty good doesn't it, darlin? But not as good as Gary's cock did, I bet. Did you like getting fucked by Gary while you let the cameraman come all over your face?"

"Oh, God, yes," gasped Nancy. "I loved it."

"You're going to love this, too," said Carlo. He leaned forward and, spreading her wide open again, quickly brought his mouth down on Nancy's cunt. I didn't have a good shot at first of what he was doing, but I got some footage of his jaw working and his nose buried in her little tuft of pubic hair. When he pulled away slightly, though, I saw that he had stuck his tongue as deep into her cunt as it would go and was moving it around. Then I got almost a full minute of him repeatedly pulling his tongue out and reinserting it. By now, both his mouth and my beautiful wife's cunt were soaking wet. The nasty little liquid sounds accompanying this prolonged act of cunnilingus were wonderful. As he tongued her, Nancy whimpered and squealed unselfconsciously as she dug her heels into the rail of the pool table and moved her pelvis up and down involuntarily. I knew she wasn't far from an orgasm.

I moved the camera's view slowly up her body and got a good shot of her holding her breasts tightly in her hands and rolling her head, with her eyes closed in ecstasy, from side to side. Then I moved the view back down between her legs and saw that Carlo had stopped eating my wife and was now rather violently finger-fucking her with the index and middle fingers of his right hand. As he fingered her he smiled into the camera and said, "That's a really juicy pussy isn't it? And it tastes as good as it looks. Also, look at what I did to her clit. It's even bigger than it was!"

I zoomed in close on the index and two fingers going rapidly in and out (and his left index finger reaching in to touch her clit), but after thirty seconds or so of this, Nancy arched her back and exclaimed, "Oh, Carlo! Oh, shit, you're making me cum! Oh, oh, oh!" I pulled back for a longer shot as Carlo finished her off and she gave a final scream that I hoped wouldn't wake up Ernie's mother upstairs.

She then relaxed her legs and let them dangle over the side of the pool table. "Oh, Carlo, that was wonderful," she whispered. "That's the biggest orgasm I've had in a long time."

He stood up and again took his big cock in his right hand. "Now I'm going to fuck you with this. The pool table's too high, though. Let's go over by the couch."

She sat up on the side of the table. Carlo picked her up and, his big cock bobbing as he walked, carried her over to the couch. "Ernie," he said over his shoulder, "could you put that sleeping bag back on the floor where it was?"

Ernie quickly did as asked and Carlo laid Nancy down on top of the sleeping bag on the floor. From my vantage point, her head was facing to my right.

He knelt down and started to fondle her breasts, but Nancy stopped him. "Carlo, remember you have to put on a condom first," she said.

Carlo jumped up and got a condom from the chair where I'd laid them. He then quickly rolled it over his cock, which was (I hate to admit it) quite a bit larger than mine. He made sure I got some good footage of him doing this. The guy was a fucking show-off.

Looking up at Carlo putting on the condom, Nancy seemed pretty impressed. She seemed even more impressed as he took another thirty seconds applying K-Y jelly to the condom, stroking his big cock slowly as he did. "With a big one like this," he said, "It's best to use lube. Don't you think?"

Still staring at Carlo's huge erection, Nancy nodded yes.

He got down on his knees then, crawled over on top of her, and spread her legs open. Using his left hand, he guided his cock so that the crown of it barely made contact with her cunt lips. I was on my knees, too, just a few feet behind his right shoulder, so I had a clear shot of the action. As he pressed the end of his cock against her open and very moist labia, Nancy lifted her ass off the sleeping bag to accept it. But, for twenty seconds or so, he just teased her by moving his cock up and down her cunt lips without letting it penetrate very far.

"Do you want it now?" he asked her.

"Oh, yes. Give it to me now. Fuck me with it. I really want it!" Hearing her say this caused a wave of nausea to sweep over me. Did she really crave this stranger's dick so much? Didn't she consider how her begging for it like this would make me feel?

"Are you sure? Do you think it might hurt when I stick it in?"

"Just shut up and give it to me!" she said almost angrily. The nausea passed and I began almost to shake with anticipation of what Carlo was about to do with his big cock to my beautiful wife.

He looked at me, smiled, and moved his lower torso slightly to the left so that I had a better shot of the action. Then, very slowly, he inched his cock into Nancy's cunt. When he reached almost maximum penetration and paused, she whimpered. Was he hurting her? Apparently not, because when he withdrew from her, she reached up with both hands and tried to pull him back into her.

Instead of entering her again at the same angle, Carlo reached under Nancy's butt and listed her off the blanket about six inches. Then, on his knees, he thrust his whole cock into her all at once, causing her to gasp and whimper. Then he pulled all the way out of her and thrust into her again. And again. And again. She seemed breathless, but after only a minute or so of being held up off the floor and fucked by this giant schlong, she let out a loud gasp and shouted, "Oh, shit! Carlo! Oh shit! I can feel your cock all the way up my body!"

Her whole body quivering, she was already having another orgasm. Carlo, intent on his own pleasure, seemed oblivious to her. He had become a fucking machine, driving his cock deep into my wife's cunt harder and harder and faster and faster. By now all the guys were standing around looking down on this horny spectacle. Ernie was masturbating again through his sweat pants. Gary's cock was at least semi-erect in his briefs. Nancy then announced her orgasm: "Oh, shit, Carlo. You're making me cum! What a fucking! I'm cumming now. Ohhhhh!"

Her body twitched as she came (how many times was this?), and Carlo slowed down his thrusting and released her pelvic area so that her ass again lay on the floor. Then he stopped thrusting but kept his big cock buried to the hilt in her. Reached forward, he took Nancy's breasts in his hands and began manipulating them. Then he began slowly fucking her again, as though pacing himself.

["That's right, see how many times you can make her cum, Carlo," said Out-of-Shape Jim.]

Ernie, who'd been masturbating quietly as he watched, abruptly pulled off his sweatpants and dropped them on the floor. As he dropped to his knees next to Nancy's head, I got a brief shot of his very hairy lower body and a thick though rather short reddish cock so erect it actually pointed upward. He took his cock in his right hand and bent it down to my wife's mouth. "Would you, please?" he asked, almost shyly.

Nancy opened her mouth and allowed Ernie to push the head of his cock into it. I got about thirty seconds of her tongue playing around the purplish crown of his fat, stubby penis, licking it, making it glisten with her saliva. As he fed my wife his cock with his right hand, Ernie reached down with his left hand and began pinching her left nipple (Carlo had released her breasts and seemed content to watch what Ernie was doing to this marvelous blonde he was now somewhat lazily fucking).

Then Carlo had an idea. "Let's turn her over, Ernie. That way I can fuck her some more from the back while she sucks your dick." He pulled his cock out of her then and quickly got her on her knees facing toward Ernie. My wife was totally submissive now, almost in a trance. I took a shooting angle just behind him and got about thirty seconds of him spreading her ass cheeks and idly fingering her cunt.

Nancy had recovered sufficiently to return her attention to Ernie. He now lay on his back, leaning on his elbows so he could see what she was doing, with his hard-on already in her mouth. I changed my shooting angle for a while to get some footage of Nancy sucking his cock. She was giving it a real sucking this time. Her mouth going up and down Ernie's cock was making a slurping sound that could easily be heard despite Ernie's groaning and the crass remarks of the observers.

Calvin427
Calvin427
912 Followers
12