My Wife's Best Friend

Story Info
Wife ties him up, then shares him with Sarah.
886 words
3.69
104k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rphj
rphj
4 Followers

Laying his wife Jessica on the bed Tom began to kiss her neck, running his tongue all over. Gradually Tom moved lower down Jessica's body running his tongue around her belly button. Tom slid his hand under Jessica's shirt and cupped her firm breasts. Gently he squeezed them, kneading them with his hands, and began to run his tongue back up her body. He then began to suck her erect nipples as she moans softly and her breathing became quick and sharp. Tom reached between Jessica's legs which was warm and moist as he began to gently caress her clit. Tom slid down Jessica's body kissing it all the way and began to slurp up the juices that began to flow. Tom placed his fingers on Jessica's pussy and gently spread her lips apart. He then gently pressed his fingers and just as he was about to penetrate her she turned away and rolled on top of him. She grabbed a blindfold, placed it over his eyes and then grabbed some scarves and tied his arms to the bed. She then began to kiss him and then moved to his ear and whispered to relax and enjoy. She moved her lips slowly down his body and began to lick the head of his cock and then plunged his cock deep into her mouth. She began to suck harder than ever before and Tom was near orgasm. Then suddenly Jessica stopped and she left the room.

A few minutes later Jessica returned. She climbed on top of him and guided his cock into her pussy. She began to moan as she raised and lowered herself on him keeping a slow steady rhythm. Tom felt something move over the top of his mouth and then he could taste pussy. It couldn't have been Jessica as she was busy riding his cock. The taste was different to what he was used to and he began to lick frantically. As he was doing this the pussy got wetter and wetter and he had to taste more so he forced his tongue inside.

Meanwhile Jessica had quickened her pace and was moaning loudly.

The girl sitting on his face began to moan softly and her juices began to ooze out from between her legs covering his face. She began to rock backwards and forwards forcing his tongue further inside her and Tom could hear both girls moaning loudly. Tom felt himself building up to orgasm and within a few minutes he exploded inside Jessica.

Jessica lifted herself off of Tom's cock, at the same time the girl on his faced moved too.

Tom was straddled once again and he could feel a warm liquid covering his mouth. He realized that this was Jessica and began to suck his own cum from her soaking wet pussy. Jessica began to rock her body each time pouring more juices into his mouth.

The mystery person was on Tom's cock which had become rock hard again. This pussy was much tighter than Jessica's and he could hear the girl gasp as his cock was slowly swallowed up. Tom began to pump his hips and his cock began to slide more freely inside.

Jessica removed the blindfold and as his eyes adjusted to the light he saw Sarah, his wife's best friend. Sarah was completely naked and was bouncing up and down on his cock. Her dark brown hair was draped all over her face and she looked as though she was enjoying every minute. He could see her tits which were about the same size as Jessica's bouncing as she moved up and down. Jessica and Sarah looked at each other and began to passionately kiss each other. .

Jessica untied Tom from the bed. Sarah began to move slowly down Jessica's body until she reached her pussy. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick Jessica's crotch.

Seeing Sarah bent over with her ass in the air, Tom knew he had to have it. He then rammed his cock into Sarah's ass and fucked her hard and fast until she had an intense orgasm. The girls switched positions and Jessica began to lick Sarah's pussy. Tom now saw that Jessica had her ass in the air and slammed his cock into her ass. Jessica gasped with shock as Tom inserted the length of his cock into her. All three of them were now moaning and just as Tom was about to cum he pulled out from Jessica's ass and shoved his cock in Sarah's mouth. She took all of his cum and swallowed.

Jessica began to lick Tom's ass and gradually pushed her finger inside him. Slowly she moved it in and out and Tom began to moan softly. Tom felt his cock become stiffer and rolled onto his back. Both girls began to suck and lick his cock at the same time. He was ready to cum again and shot his load all over both of their faces. They both looked at each other and began to lick the cum from each other. Once they were both clean all three lay on the bed next to each other on the bed and decided that they all had a great time and they should all meet up again sometime to do it again.

rphj
rphj
4 Followers