My Wife's Convention Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben said to C.J., "If Curtis doesn't want any and Allen is willing to share, it looks like it's down to you and me. My wife knows I mess around, and, besides, I don't give a shit if she finds out. We're on the rocks already." Then, turning to C.J., he said, " I forgot whether you said you're married or not."

C.J. said, "Nope, I'm not. I'm engaged to a nice girl back home, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"Are either of you guys shy about doing it in front of the rest of us?" asked Allen.

C.J. answered emphatically. "Fuck, no. You guys can watch me do this little gal all you want. You might even learn a thing or two."

While this conversation was going on, Nancy (still on the bed) was arching her back and removing her crotchless panties. "These damned things," I heard her mutter. Then she lay back stark naked looking up at us and holding her breasts in her hands. For the time being, she pressed her legs together. She seemed interested in the conversation but indifferent as to its outcome.

Ben said, "OK, since you want it so much, I'll back off."

"Well, all right!" shouted C.J. "While I get naked, you guys can play with her a little bit. I'm sure she'd like that. You can get her good and ready for me."

Curtis crawled over to Nancy and kissed her. She returned his kiss pretty enthusiastically. He was a huge guy but not bad looking guy. There was no reason for her not to be somewhat attracted to him.

He then began caressing her breasts and was soon joined on the bed by Ben, who knelt over her lower body and spread her thighs apart. Then he crawled between her legs and reached under her with both hands to raise her pelvis several inches off the bed. He knelt down between her legs and immediately began eating her cunt. He did this very aggressively and the slurping sound was surprisingly loud. As Ben performed cunnilingus on my wife, Curtis reached down with his left hand and completely covered her pubic hair. I noticed that his middle finger was in contact with her clitoris and that he was gently teasing it.

After only thirty seconds or so of being stimulated by Ben and Curtis, Nancy began moaning with pleasure. Between moans, she was gasping and saying things like "Oh, yes. God, that feels good. Oh, yes!" Watching this, I could feel my cock once more on the verge of erupting in my pants. Allen, standing right next to the bed looking down at what his friends were doing to the beautiful blonde he'd fucked just that morning, had a hard-on in his pants, too.

After maybe three minutes of being pleasured orally and manually, and just as a C.J., now totally naked, was climbing on to the bed, Nancy surprised us all with a very loud orgasm. "Oh, fuck, you guys. You're making me cum!" she shouted. Seconds later, she groaned loudly, gasped a second time, and shouted "Oh, God!" Ben lifted his face up from her crotch to join the rest of us watching Nancy's body spasm and shake for a good ten seconds.

She lay there on her back for about thirty seconds before C.J., who had paused to put a condom on, pushed Ben and Curtis aside and knee-walked between Nancy's legs. He had an average-length but surprisingly thick cock. He immediately lifted her legs in the air, gripping a leg in each hand, and lifted her lower body off the bed slightly. Then he entered her.

She whimpered slightly and said, "Wait a second, will you? Let me get used to you."

But he kept his cock buried in her. Watching from the end of the bed, I saw that he'd begun sliding it slowly in and out of her. This wasn't exactly waiting, I realized, but at least he wasn't yet fucking her hard. Standing slightly behind Ben, Curtis, and Allen, I leaned forward and looked between C.J.'s legs to get a better view of his cock completely filling and stretching my wife's cunt, which, fortunately, was very wet from Ben having just eaten it.

This closer view of a thick cock buried all the way in my darling wife was too much for me. I barely touched the front of my pants and, to my great disappointment, I ejaculated. Warm semen immediately filled the front of my briefs. This hadn't happened to me since high school, when I'd gotten too excited while necking with girls.

Feeling a little disgusted with myself, I watched C.J. increase the rate of his thrusting. Ben and Curtis formed a sort of cheering section, saying things like, "Way to go, C.J. Fuck her hard! Damn, that looks like a tight pussy!"

Because of the noise the guys were making, I could barely hear Nancy's little moans at first. But, over the next two or three minutes, as C.J. fucked her harder and harder, her moans became gradually louder. After a few more minutes of hard missionary-position fucking, Nancy began saying things like "Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Fuck me like that!"

As he slammed in and out of my wife's cunt, C.J. suddenly began breathing hard. Maybe he was more out of shape than I'd first thought. I sure didn't want him dying of a heart attack. It would be hard to explain. Finally, after maybe five minutes of pretty hard fucking, he stopped thrusting, released her legs so that her feet fell to the bed, and just rested his cock inside her. Out of breath, he managed to ask, "Does that feel good? Is it as good as when your husband fucks you?"

Her voice was barely audible. "Yes, it's very good. Way better than his. Don't stop, though."

"Let's roll you over so I can do it from the back, OK?" he asked, still breathing hard. He pulled his cock out of her and rested on his knees. I was pretty sure he was just looking for an excuse to catch his breath. Anyway, Nancy rolled over and prepared herself to be fucked from behind.

The semen in my briefs, meanwhile, was really bothering me. It was getting clammy and, despite my pants being dark brown, I was almost certain that an embarrassing wet spot would show. So I quickly ducked into the bathroom. The first thing I did, though, was to take a piss and crap. Then I removed my pants and briefs and toweled off around my penis, between my legs, and even up to my belly. Next I dried off my pants and stuffed the wet briefs into a pocket. All the time I was doing these things, I could hear hooting in the room and once I heard Ben (I think) shout, "Fucking hot!"

When I re-entered the room, I was treated to the sight of my wife being fucked dog-style by C.J. while quiet Allen, standing with his trousers gathered at his knees, was apparently getting a blow-job. Allen and C.J. had angled Nancy's body (she was still on her hands and knees) so that her ass was toward the bottom left of the bed and her head near the upper right side of the bed. Allen's back was to me when I first came out of the bathroom, so at first I couldn't see exactly what Nancy was doing to his cock.

So I walked around the bed to stand next to Ben and Curtis. From this angle I could see everything. C.J., clearly having gotten a second wind, was on his knees driving his cock in and out of Nancy from behind. Even with all the raucous talk going on, I could clearly hear a loud slap-slap sound as his plunged into her again and again.

Allen, meanwhile, had his left hand behind my wife's neck and was sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Her head wasn't moving as he fed her his cock. In fact, she seemed entirely passive as the two guys had sex with her from either end.

"Hey, Bob," said Ben to me. "I hope it's OK if she gives Allen a blow-job. She seemed all right with it, and he's not fucking her like C.J. is."

For almost two seconds, being called "Bob" didn't register with me. I just looked at Ben stupidly. Then I managed to answer: "Sure, if she's OK with it." Saying this, I walked back up the right side of the bed to get a better view of what Allen was doing and to make sure that Nancy was really all right with what was going on.

C.J.'s strong thrusts into her from behind were now causing her upper body to move slightly. And her breasts, hanging down, were jiggling and bouncing with each thrust. But Allen was managing, with his left hand, to keep her head still enough that he could mouth-fuck her without fear of having his cock harmed by her teeth.

I couldn't tell, at first, if she was actually enjoying it, though. She had her eyes closed and was grimacing slightly.

After a few more minutes of being fucked simultaneously from the back and in the mouth, however, Nancy began mumbling and moaning. In the next two or three minutes this moaning became gradually louder and it was clear to me that she was enjoying being used by two guys at once while other guys watched.

But just as she was just on the verge of her second orgasm, C.J. slowed the pace of his thrusting and shouted, "Shit! I'm cumming right now in this tight pussy! Shit, that feels so fucking good!" As he ejaculated into his condom deep inside my wife's cunt, his body froze and he closed his eyes. He was really savoring the moment.

Despite C.J. having ceased moving his cock in and out of her, Nancy was too far gone to stop her orgasm. She spit Allen's dick out of her mouth and squealed, "Oh, yes! Yes! You're making me cum again!"

I walked over right next to where C.J. stood with his cock buried in Nancy. That's when I noticed something I hadn't before. He had his right index finger buried in Nancy's asshole! I wondered how long he'd had it in there.

As she passed through her orgasm, she whimpered and her body quivered. Then she fell forward on her belly. "Oh, God! That felt so good," she gasped. Did she mean that C.J.'s cock felt so good? Or did she mean his cock and his finger in her ass felt so good?

Allen, meanwhile, still stood by the bed with his cock in his hand. But he'd now begun jacking it off.

In a soft voice he then asked her, "Would you?'

Nancy understood at once what he wanted. She knew from their two sexual encounters how much he loved getting a blow-job from her. So she quickly got off of her stomach and sat on the side of the bed right in front of Allen. She leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth again. As she paid full attention to his cock, we could all hear a loud slurping sound.

Either Ben or Curtis said, "Damn!" And, C.J., rolling the condom off his cock, said, "Fuck. I should've had her blow me before I fucked her."

Allen moaned quietly and came in my wife's mouth after only about thirty seconds more of fellatio.

Nancy removed his cock from her mouth, stood up, and ran into the bathroom. She didn't shut the door, so Allen and I watched her spit his semen into the wash basin. Then she ran some water into a glass and used it to wash out her mouth. The other guys couldn't see this because their viewing angle was wrong.

Ben asked me if it would be all right for her to suck his cock, too. I looked into the bathroom and caught Nancy's eye. She shook her head no and gave a hands-down signal indicating that she'd had enough.

Looking at my wrist-watch (it was about 12:30), I explained the situation: "No, she's got to get going. We've been here too long already."

Curtis suddenly became petulant. "Damn! She sucked Allen's. How about mine?"

C.J. laughed at him. "Hey, you had your chance with her. But you turned it down."

Nancy re-entered the room then and began getting dressed. She put on her skirt, not bothering with panties, and stood topless looking at the guys. "You guys were great. And thanks for the money. I think I've had enough sex to last me for quite a while." Then, laughing, he added, "I think I'm at least even with my husband now."

"Can't you stay a little longer?" asked Ben.

Nancy, not bothering to put on a bra, pulled her sweater on over her head as she answered, "Nope. I've got to go now." As though emphasizing the point, she put on her coat and stepped into her shoes.

Seeing the futility of further appeals, the guys all relaxed and went back to drinking their beers. After giving a good-bye kiss to Curtis (as he reached inside her coat and groped her ass with both hands), Nancy preceded me with her shopping bag and purse out of Curtis's hotel room. We rode the elevator down to the lobby and I had her wait in the bar until I fetched the car.

When I got back to the hotel to pick her up, I found that Allen had rejoined her at the bar. She gave him a final embrace and kiss before I led her outside to the car.

As we drove off, she told me that Allen wanted to keep in touch with her. He still had her cell phone number. She wouldn't mind hearing from him, she said, but she was going to change her cell number on Monday.

I asked her about the evening session with the guys. Had she really enjoyed it as much as it seemed she had or had she been faking it slightly?

Looking very tired, she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Then she said, slowly and in a monotone as though drugged, "I have to admit it was really, really good, Cal. C.J.'s cock, especially, really felt good inside me. I didn't get a good look at it. Was it especially big or something? Whatever it was, I had a great orgasm with him."

As we drove away from the hotel listening to a Vivaldi CD, I thought about how my wife had been fucked by three different guys over the past twelve hours or so. Allen had fucked her this morning at about 11:00 o'clock. I'd fucked her in the afternoon at around 3:30. C.J. had just fucked her. And she'd especially liked C.J., I guessed.

As we got closer to home, I saw that Nancy had her eyes closed and was on the verge of dropping off to sleep. Her face seemed quite relaxed. In fact, she looked unusually content. I thought again about her day. Three different guys! And two other guys had felt her up, eaten her, and fingered her. No wonder she was sleepy.

But just as I was pulling into our driveway a troubling thought came back to me. Of the three guys who'd fucked her today, she'd had an orgasm with two of them but not with the other one.

And, damn it, I was that other one!

It was probably nothing to worry about. We could discuss it tomorrow. I got her into bed and watched her fall immediately back to sleep. I lay watching her sleeping peacefully for almost half an hour before I finally dropped off.

12