My Wife's Cousin

Story Info
White husband takes African-American wife's cousin.
2.1k words
4.26
297.1k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a white male in my 40's living in the largest city in the southeast United States, Atlanta, GA. I am 6 ft tall about 230 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. I love ebony women, in fact I am married to an African-American woman. She is also 6 foot tall and thick in all the right places, 38DDD breasts and a nice big ole booty. All of her female relatives are the built the same. Many a time I have thought about fucking some of them, especially my wife's cousin Cathy. Cathy is built just like my wife, 6 foot tall, probably 42DDD breasts and nice big ass. I spent many a day thinking how I might be able to fuck Cathy.

One day when I came home from work I noticed Cathy's car parked in my driveway. I went into the house and no one was downstairs. I went upstairs to my bedroom, the door was slightly ajar and I could hear Cathy talking with my wife Mary.

"I appreciate you letting me borrow a dress for this big meeting I have to go to," I heard Cathy say.

"No problem, you know you can borrow anything of mine anytime you like," Mary said.

"Does that mean I can borrow your husband Zeke also?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, it has been a long time since I have been with a man, I have been pleasing myself lately. I would love to see what it is like to be fucked by a white guy. You've told me so much how good he is."

"I know he would love to get between your thighs and eat your pussy, just like I used to during high school. I have missed that."

"I have missed that also."

It got silent, but it sounded as though they might be kissing. So I went back downstairs and opened and then slammed the door as if I just got home.

"Hey Babe, I'm home," I called out and started walking upstairs.

As I reached the top of the stairs, Mary and Cathy came out of the bedroom looking flushed. I noticed that Cathy's clothes were a little disheveled. I could smell that unmistakable odor of sex in the air.

"Hey there Cathy, what have you two been up too?" I asked.

"Cathy came over to borrow a dress, so we were up here looking for one." Mary said.

"Were you able to find one, Cathy? I asked.

"No, but I did not have a chance to look through all of her dresses. Mary said she had to get ready to go to work. I'll come back later to look through the rest of them." Cathy answered.

With that I said Ok and went into the bedroom as Cathy and Mary went downstairs. I heard them say good-bye to each other and the front door open and shut. Mary came upstairs and got ready to go to work.

"It was good seeing Cathy." I said.

"Yes, it was nice of her to stop by. I haven't seen her in awhile." Mary replied.

"She find anything that she thinks she might want to wear?"

"She picked out a couple of possibilities, but just didn't have time to look through all my dresses, since I have to go to work. She said she will come back later to look through the rest."

"Well I know she won't look as good as you do in them."

"How about out of them?"

"WHAT???"

"I know you would like to fuck her, right?"

"Well uh.... Yea. Would you mind?"

"I wouldn't mind, and I know she would like to check you out. I would also like to watch you fuck her and then eat your cum out of her pussy."

"How do you know she would like to fuck me? I didn't know you like to eat pussy."

"Well she told me that she hasn't been fucked in awhile and been wanting to fuck you since she met you. As for eating pussy, I use to eat Cathy's pussy all the time in high school and she would return the favor."

"I would love to see you two eat each other out. I guess we will have to set something up."

"Well we will see about that. I've got to go to work now."

With that Mary came over and gave me a passionate kiss which made me hot. With that Mary went downstairs and left to go to work. I stayed up in the bedroom just thinking about fucking Cathy and then Mary eating my cum out of her pussy. My cock was rock hard and I pulled it out and started to stroke it. All of a sudden I heard the door bell. I put my hard cock back into my pants and went downstairs to answer the door. When I opened the door, Cathy was standing there.

"Hey Zeke, I forgot my jacket and came back to get it."

"Come on in Cathy."

"Thanks, I think it might be upstairs in your bedroom."

"Ok, come on up and get it."

I stepped back and let Cathy come in, as she passed in front of me she looked down at my crotch. I know she couldn't help but see the huge bulge in my pants. I followed her upstairs, watching her big ole ass swaying back and forth as she went upstairs. Once in the bedroom, Cathy walked over to the bed and picked up her jacket.

"Well here it is, I guess I will be going." Cathy said.

"You know, while you are here why don't you check and see if you find a dress you might want to borrow. I can give you a man's point of view."

"You know Zeke that does sound like a good idea."

"OK, I'll go downstairs and if you need anything give me a call."

"No, stay up here so I can get your opinion and get some help with zippers if need be."

"OK, sounds good to me."

Cathy went over to the closet and started looking through Mary's dresses. I went and sat on the bed and started watching TV. Every now and then I would look over at the closet and check out Cathy's big ole ass. I started to rub my cock through my pants as I watched Cathy's back side. Cathy picked out a black dress and turned around and held it in front of her. I gave Cathy a thumbs up and she walked over to the bathroom. A few minutes later Cathy came out of the bathroom wearing a short tight fitting black dress. The dress showed off her long legs and ample cleavage, but I could see the white bra she was wearing.

"Looking good, turn around let me see the back." I said.

Cathy started to turn around slowly. I saw the back of the dress was unzipped. I got up and went over and started to zip it up. When I got the zipper to the bottom of the clasp of her bra, I couldn't get the zipper up any higher.

"I can't get the zipper up unless you take off your bra." I said.

"Ok, go ahead and unclasp it and I will remove it." Cathy said.

I unclasped Cathy's bra and she pulled it off and I zipped up her dress. I looked down and saw that the dress barely covered her ass. Cathy began to turn around and as she did, her hand brushed against my crotch. I knew she could feel my hard cock. She looked down and smiled. I noticed that the dress was stretched tight and I could see her hard nipples through the dress fabric, also her breasts were spilling out.

"Looking good, but a little risqué for a business meeting." I said.

"Who said it was a business meeting?"

"Well want sort of meeting is it?

"A meeting to get you to fuck me. I have been wanting to fuck you since Mary introduced you to me, so I thought up this plan to get into your pants." Cathy said as she walked over to me and gave me a passionate kiss and began to stroke my hard cock through my pants.

I responded by grabbing Cathy by the ass and pulling her close and began to grind my crotch into her crotch. Cathy pushed me back to the bed and forced me to sit down. As I sat on the bed Cathy turned around and told me to unzip the dress. I unzipped the dress and Cathy turned around and began to do a slow strip tease. When her breasts were freed from the dress they barely dropped, but stood straight out. When the dress was completely off the only thing Cathy was wearing was a white thong.

She danced over and began to rub her big tits across my face, I opened my mouth and began to lick on her tits as she rubbed them in my face. She grabbed the back of my head and forced my face between her big ole titties. I was smothering, but enjoying it. Cathy reached down and began to unzip my pants and my hard cock, sprang free. Cathy immediately dropped to her knees and took my hard cock into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down, taking my cock deep into her mouth.

I lay back on the bed enjoying the feeling of Cathy sucking my cock, taking it deep into her throat. As Cathy continued to bob her head up and down taking my hard cock deeper and deeper, she began to remove my pants. Once I felt my pants almost all the way off, I shook my legs and now I was completely naked.

I pulled Cathy up and had her lay down on the bed. I reached down and remove the thong and spread her thighs. I immediately buried my face between her thighs and began to suck and lick on her clit, feeling it growing bigger and harder. As I continued to suck on her clit, I slid a finger into her pussy and began fuck her with my finger. Cathy began to move her hips in rhythm with my tongue and finger.

"OHHHHHHHH Yes, that feels so good Zeke. I want you to fuck my ebony pussy with that white cock of yours." Cathy moaned

"Tell me what you want."

"Fill my chocolate pussy with that vanilla stick."

I placed the head of my hard white cock at the entrance of Cathy's black pussy and with one long, deep, hard thrust buried my cock deep into her pussy. I began to slam away at Cathy's pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist and forced my cock deeper into her pussy.

"OHHH Yes, Zeke fuck that black pussy. Fill it up with your cum.

I continued to ram my cock in and out of Cathy's pussy. As I continued to fuck Cathy, I felt if someone else was in the room. I looked around and saw Mary standing there, with her hand down her pants playing with herself. I smiled at Mary and continued to slam my cock in and out of her cousin Cathy's pussy.

I turned back to Cathy and began to suck on her big ole titties as I slammed away at her pussy. All of a sudden I felt a tongue licking my balls and cock as it slide in and out of Cathy's pussy. I could feel Cathy jump when the tongue licked at her inner thighs as I fucked her.

"OH MY GOD, WHO IS THAT?" Cathy screamed as she tried to get away from my hard cock ramming in and out of her pussy.

"It's your cousin Mary, getting ready to eat my cum out of your pussy." I answered.

With that I began to cum and fill Cathy's pussy. As I continued to cum, Mary was sucking on my balls as they emptied. I pulled my cock out of Cathy's pussy and moved out of the way and Mary immediately buried her face in Cathy's pussy and began to lick my cum out of her cousin's pussy.

I stood there watching as my wife ate her cousin's pussy. My wife had gotten undressed and was fingering her pussy as she continued to eat Cathy's pussy. Mary got up off her knees and moved into the 69 position so Cathy could eat her pussy. I watched as these two Amazon African-American women ate each other's pussy. I was in heaven, just waiting to jump into the action with these two and thinking about which other of my wife's female relative I would fuck.