My Wife's Date with Ben Ch. 02

Story Info
Nancy gets used to Ben's big cock.
7.2k words
4.06
123.7k
65

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers

3. A Call from Green's Sports Bar.

Nancy and Ben had been gone on their date for about an hour and a half when I got a call from her. She had to talk loud because of the racket in the background. She explained that she was at a place on Polk Street called Green's Sports Bar and that Ben had introduced her to several of his soccer playing friends. Then she shouted, "Hold on a second," and I heard her step outside the front door of the club.

Away from the noise and able to talk more freely, Nancy said that Karl (the foreign guy I'd photographed ass-fucking her about six months earlier) was one of several teammates of Ben who were there. She was annoyed by Karl because he kept smirking at her and once, in the tightly packed bar, he actually squeezed her butt. I guess since he'd sodomized her, he thought he had a right to it.

"We're going somewhere else pretty soon," said Nancy. "I told Ben the bar was making me claustrophobic."

"Where are you going?" I asked. Looking at my watch, I saw that it was only a little past 8:30.

"I'm not sure. He mentioned another, quieter bar. But I warned him about not drinking too much, so I think we'll be heading to his place pretty soon."

"Yeah," I said. "I don't want him driving you around drunk."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure he doesn't. Fucking me, not drinking, is obviously number one on his agenda. He can't keep his hands off me. Driving over here, he had his hand up my dress most of the way."

I felt my cock twitch when she said this. I knew she wasn't wearing panties so, if she spread her legs a little, he could easily finger her cunt as he drove.

Suddenly Nancy announced, "I've got to go now. Ben just came out of the bar to get me. He thinks I'm calling a girl-friend. I'll call you later." Then she rang off.

Were they going to another bar close by? Would it be some place where I could manage to watch them discreetly? I'd really like to see what they were doing.

I didn't hear anything more from Nancy until almost 10:00 o'clock. She called me from a restroom in what she called a hotel bar somewhere downtown to tell me Ben and she weren't going to go to his house after all. He'd called his roommates and learned that several of their friends had dropped by and had decided to have an impromptu party.

So, even though he had his own bedroom, they wouldn't have the privacy that he'd counted on having.

Ben's first thought had been to get a hotel room, but she rejected the idea and told him that, since Cal the photographer (me) was gone until the next day, they could spend the night in his guest room where she was staying.

She asked me if this would be OK and I said of course it was. I asked her how soon they'd get to the house. In about half an hour, she said.

Then we discussed some logistics. She asked me if I could bring a few clothing items from her drawers and the upstairs closet down to the guest room and lay them on one of our suitcases. Also, could I place a few of her cosmetic items in the bathroom? A few props, she said, would support her story that she was only a temporary guest.

I asked her to be sure to keep a light on in the guest room so I could watch what went on through the broken slat in the window blinds.

"Well, maybe for a while," she said. "But we'll have to go to sleep eventually, so the lights can't be on all night."

This sounded reasonable to me, though I wondered how I'd keep her large-cocked friend from knowing I was in the house. If I spent the night quietly upstairs in our bedroom he probably wouldn't hear me. Or maybe it would be better for me to sleep out in the backyard studio cabin. I'd decide this later.

After I'd watched him fuck my wife.

I quickly went upstairs to fetch the props that would make it look like Nancy was staying in the guest room. From her drawers I grabbed a handful of panties and bras. Then three pairs of shoes, two blouse, a pair of jeans, and two dresses from the closet. Finally, her toothbrush, some skin cream, and other stuff from the bathroom.

From a downstairs storage closet I fetched two suitcases. Leaving one open on the floor by the guest room bed, I placed the other one, closed, against the back wall. I laid her clothes carelessly on the open suitcase -- sort of half-in and half-out of it.

Then I ran back upstairs, got her short terry cloth bath robe, and hung it in the bathroom. Maybe she'd want to shower after having sex with Ben.

I decided to headquarter myself in the studio cabin in our backyard. There's a single bed with a sleeping bag out there. I'd be pretty comfortable and it would be easy for me to walk the fifty feet or so to the guest room window when I thought anything was going on in there.

So I turned on the space heater in the studio cabin to take the chill off and lay down on the bed to wait for Ben and Nancy to arrive. It was a little past 11:00 o'clock. They were a little later than I thought they'd be, but I wasn't worried. I brought several photos of my wife fucking Ben out to the studio cabin with me. Looking at them, masturbating slowly while paying attention to the ones showing her impaled on his oversized cock, I almost had to cum. Soon, if everything worked out right, I'd be able to see her in live action.

But then it was 11:30, then midnight, then 12:30. Where was she? Should I call her? I was on the verge of doing this when, at about 12:45, she called me.

She was apologetic and her words were slurred. "Cal? I'm so sorry. Our plans changed. Ben changed his mind and decided to take me to his house and let me meet his roommates, even if they were partying. I think he just wanted his friends to see me."

"Where are you now?" I asked, much relieved to hear her voice.

"I'm out in front of Ben's house. I'm sitting in his car and he's back in the house getting something. We're coming over there in just a few minutes. I'm so sorry about this."

She sounded a lot more remorseful than seemed necessary. I asked her what she and Ben had been doing since she last called me.

"He brought me into his house and there were maybe ten people there. They seemed really young, younger than Ben even. They were playing really loud music, drinking, and smoking dope."

"Shocking," I said.

Nancy laughed before continuing: "You asked me what we were doing. Well, the short answer is that we were fucking. He took me into his room and practically attacked me. There was no foreplay at all. He had me out of my dress and was on top of me in less than a minute. All the while, this loud obnoxious music was pounded in the front part of the house. It's a good thing it was so loud because he made me cum almost right away. I was so carried away I got pretty loud."

Damn! She'd already had an orgasm with this guy? "Sounds like you had a really good time," I said, somewhat disheartened. "Why are you coming over here instead of staying there?"

"The loud music got to be too much for me," she said. "I loved how it felt when he fucked me with that big cock of his, but that music -- some kind of techno stuff -- was really getting to me. I got him to stop fucking me and begged him to bring me over to Cal's house so I wouldn't get a headache from his roommates' loud crappy music."

I didn't say anything, so she continued: "Besides, I thought I shouldn't be the only one having all this fun. I thought you still might like a chance to watch us together. He was fucking me really hard at his house, but somehow he kept from cumming. He's got amazing control."

Fuck his amazing control! I still didn't say anything, so Nancy continued.

"And what was kind of weird was that while he was fucking me he kept saying how hot it had been watching his friend Karl fuck me in the ass. He said he couldn't get it out of his mind. I reminded him that Karl's dick was just average-sized but that his might be too big for me. But he kept mentioning it anyway and saying maybe there was a way. He sure seems interested in doing me that way."

I was going to ask her more about this when she interrupted me to say that Ben was coming out to the car. She'd have to ring off.

So here I was, at almost 1:00 o'clock in the morning, out in the back yard studio cabin waiting for my wife to show up at the house with a guy who'd already fucked her but wanted to fuck her a lot more. And not just in the cunt.

My cock was already hard and throbbing with excitement.

4. Nancy Brings Ben Home

I didn't have to wait long for them. About twenty minutes later I saw lights go on in the kitchen and caught sight of the Nancy and Ben passing through there on their way to the guest room. Then she switched on one of the lamps by the bed and returned to the kitchen to turn the light off there. The closed blinds blocked most of the light, but even from where I was watching in the studio cabin I could see a small area of light streaming through the four-inch strip of slat I'd removed some time ago to give me visual access to the room.

All I could see looking out from the guest room were shadows. Ben and my wife seemed to be moving around in the room, doing what I couldn't tell. So I opened the door of the cabin and walked the fifty feet or so to the guest room window. Lowering my head to the small break in the blinds, I peered inside.

Nancy was the only one in the room. She had her back to me and was leaning over the open suitcase I'd left on the floor. She seemed to be looking for something. On the bed were Ben's trousers. Her dress was unzipped and hung loosely over her shoulders. Then I heard the toilet flush and a few seconds later Ben, naked except for his shirt and socks, walked into my field of vision.

As he walked toward the bed, his semi-erect cock dangled impressively in front of him. Nancy straightened up and smiled at him. Then, since the bottom of window was open about two inches, I heard her say something I couldn't quite make out that made him laugh. She then let her dress slide off her body and on to the floor. Then, completely naked, she walked over to Ben and brought her face up to his for a deep, lingering kiss.

She must've known I was looking in at them. But she didn't look down at my viewing place. She seemed to be totally into him.

As they stood there sideway to me kissing, he ran his hands all over my wife's body, especially her ass. I noticed his cock, pressing against Nancy's belly, quickly grew to its full size. Without breaking the kiss, Nancy gripped it in her left hand (the one nearest the window I was looking through) as though claiming at least temporary ownership of it.

After almost a minute of standing face to face and sideways to me as they kissed, Ben suddenly swept Nancy up in his arms and laid her down on the bed. Then he removed his shirt and plopped down on the bed next to her. He resumed kissing her, she flat on her back and he leaning over her with his right leg between hers. I watched her arms reach up behind his neck and gently pull him down to her.

Seconds later, Ben brought his right hand down between Nancy's legs, which she'd spread to give him easier access. He spend almost thirty seconds stroking her pubic hair, feeling (as I enjoy doing) its silky texture under his fingers. Less than an hour ago he was fucking her down there. It seemed a little odd to me that he was being so gentle with her now.

Looking around the yard to make sure no one was watching, I dropped my trousers and briefs to my feet. I began slowly masturbating my cock, which by now was fully, almost painfully, erect. Bringing my eye back to the break in the blinds, I saw that Ben had stopped kissing my beautiful wife and was now leaning down to lick and suck her left nipple. And he'd begun finger-fucking her with his right hand. At first, he used only his index finger. Seconds later, though, he was using both his index and middle finger.

Through the window I could hear Nancy groaning with pleasure. When he began double-fingering her faster, her groaning increased. Then, after a minute or so of this, she stopped and said something ending with the words, ". . . what you said you'd do."

He straightened up and looked down at her. He then bent forward, kissed her gently, and seemed to whisper something to her. She caressed his hair as he did this. It was a very loving caress that caused a wave of intense jealousy to sweep over me. She seemed to have intimate feelings for this guy.

When he suddenly straightened up and pulled her legs apart, I thought he was going to resume fucking her the way Nancy told me he'd fucked her at his house. Instead, he quickly moved down the bed so that he crouching between my wife's legs. He then leaned forward and brought his mouth down to her cunt.

It looked like he was going to make up for his previous lack of foreplay.

For the next several minutes, though the oral sex was pretty intense, there wasn't much for me to see. (If I were gay, I suppose I might've enjoyed the view of Ben's raised butt and a rear view of his scrotum.) Finally, after maybe three minutes of leaning forward in a somewhat awkward position eating Nancy's cunt, he suddenly backed off the foot of the bed, reached forward, and yanked my wife's body in my direction until her crotch was near the end of the bed.

He then dropped to his knees on the floor at the bottom of the bed, and, placing Nancy's legs over his shoulders, resumed eating her cunt. I caught just a glimpse of her cunt just before he did this. It was sloppy wet from his saliva.

He performed cunnilingus on Nancy -- as she squealed and gasped and cried out repeatedly "Yes, yes, yes!" -- for a very long time. It had to have been almost ten minutes of very energetic tonguing and sucking. Watching the back of his head as he moved it all around her crotch area (at times he seemed to dip his head down to her asshole as well as her cunt) and listening to the appreciative noises she was making, I became so aroused that I had to stop stroking my cock to keep from ejaculating.

When, moments later, Nancy clutched the back of Ben's head and screamed that she was cumming, I almost came without touching my cock. This would've been a first for me. It has always been easy for me to cum while fucking a woman (usually Nancy) in the mouth, cunt, or asshole, or while jacking off, but I'd never come this close before to shooting my load with no direct physical stimulus.

Ben kept licking Nancy as she came and continued licking her for another thirty seconds or so afterwards. Just under the music coming from the radio I distinctly heard her mutter "thank you, thank you" to him.

He then stood up again, and though his body was mostly turned away from me I got a brief glimpse of his huge cock jutting out and upward at about a forty-five degree angle. Reaching forward with his powerful arms, he flipped Nancy over on her belly.

Looking past Ben's body, I watched Nancy looking back at him over her shoulder with an expression that I found a little unsettling. The expression revealed how entirely into her well-hung friend she was, how grateful to him she was for how he could make her feel.

Ben put one knee on the bed then and, reaching forward, gripped her waist and lifted her up so she was on her knees. I saw that her cunt and asshole were quite wet from the thorough tonguing he'd just given her. She then shifted her body slightly. Guessing what he was about to do to her, my considerate wife changed her position on the bed just enough that my view of her rear end wouldn't be straight on and likely to be blocked by Ben's body.

Then, getting down on his knees at the foot of the bed, Ben slowly pulled Nancy's gorgeous ass to his mouth. Ignoring her cunt, he pulled her ass cheeks apart and began giving her asshole little licks. After each lick he pulled his head back slightly to examine Nancy's wet, quivering asshole. She was silent at first, but when he pulled her ass cheeks even further apart and pressed his mouth against her asshole, she began gasping and making an odd whimpering sound. I couldn't see exactly what he was doing, but he seemed to be darting his tongue in and out of her asshole.

Nancy's whimpering became louder. Then, after several minutes of having her ass eaten like this, she began vocalizing loudly: "Ohhh! Ohhh, shit! Ohhh!"

I'd never witnessed anything quite this obscene before. Pressing his mouth to my wife's ass, Ben seemed transfixed, apparently loving the taste of it. I'd eaten her asshole before, but only very briefly. Even fresh from the shower, Nancy's anus always had a slightly bitter taste to me.

But, as I said, Ben loved it. And he continued eating Nancy's asshole for at least five minutes.

Finally tiring of this (I guess) he stood up and, reaching down, inserted his index finger into her asshole. Then, slowly at first then faster, he moved it in and out of her. I had a great view of this and began stroking my hard cock again. Nancy, meanwhile, was moaning loudly and reaching back through her legs to rub her clitoris. She rubbed it harder and harder until, a minute or so later, she shouted that she had to cum again.

"Oh, fuck!" she shouted. "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, God, yes!"

As she orgasmed, she stopped fingering her clit and pressed her face into the bed spread. All I could hear coming from her was a muffled, squealing noise that lasted almost thirty seconds.

As Nancy's orgasm (the second one I'd watched her have) subsided, Ben stopped fingering her asshole and picked up a small tube of gel from the floor next to the bed. I hadn't noticed it before. Standing sideways to me, he applied it liberally to that monster cock of his. As he applied the gel, he sort of jacked himself off as though trying to make his erection even larger and harder.

Then, pushing Nancy slightly forward on the bed, he got on his knees behind her. I heard him say something to her that I couldn't quite make out. She didn't answer him but looked back at him over her shoulder with an almost frightened expression on her face. Looking between Ben's legs, I could see from my vantage point that he was guiding the end of his cock slowly into her juicy cunt. As he worked it in, Nancy lowered her head back down to the bedspread. I heard her say, almost whispering, simply, "Ooooh., yes!"

Soon, holding her waist with both hands, Ben was dog-fucking her. He didn't give her all of his cock at first. But after a minute or so he was driving almost all of his long, thick cock into her. He fucked my wife harder and harder, his swollen balls dancing wildly between his legs.

And she was loving it. Her excited voice filled the room: "Oh, Ben! Oh, fuck me! Oh, yes! Fuck me with your big cock!"

That's when I could hold off no longer. I shot semen all over the wall beneath the guest room window. I'd meant to cum on the ground, but my orgasm took me a little by surprise and I ejaculated a little sooner than I thought I would.

Meanwhile, the incredibly horny scene continued. After fucking her dog-style for several minutes, Ben slowly pulled out of Nancy's cunt and pressed the crown of his slippery cock against her asshole.

She said something like, "Oh, wait." But her words didn't seem to have any conviction.

Ben didn't wait. Soon maybe an inch and a half of his thick cock was inside her asshole. He was considerate enough not to thrust all the way into her. Instead he held the shaft of his cock steady in his right hand and let Nancy try to adjust to its girth.

He started to push it in further, but Nancy suddenly dove forward on the bed, a move that freed her asshole from his cock. She then rolled over on her side and looked up at him.

I heard her say something that sounded decisive but not angry. I definitely made out the words "too big."

For a few seconds I wondered if I'd have to intercede. I wasn't going to let this guy painfully sodomize my wife unless she wanted it. If necessary, I'd barge in through the back door and beat the shit out of him.

Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers
12