My Wife's Family

Story Info
He has a surprising time with the in-laws.
8.1k words
4.6
553.9k
123
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of a weekend with the in-laws didn't rank high on my list of things for a fun weekend. Julie and I had been married two years and I had avoided most of those obligations. Her parents lived outside the country since her father worked overseas for most of his career. His company moved him and his family wherever they needed his talents.

Now after an early retirement her parents had moved back to the U.S. and bought a home on a small acreage near the west coast. Their new home was a couple hundred miles away from us in a resort community. The weekend trip was a small compromise and I was learning to handle those trade-offs in our marriage.

Julie agreed to drive and picked me up at the office on Friday afternoon. She stopped by the curb and greeted me with her teasing line, "Do you need a ride stranger? I'm going as far as you want to go."

Climbing into the passenger seat, I laughed and tossed the playful banter back to her. "Oh girl you have no idea how far that is. We'll go places you've never imagined. Then again, maybe you're going that way already." We leaned close and kissed before pulling away from the curb.

After merging into traffic she looked at me. "Thanks for doing this with me. It means a lot and my parents really want to know you better. You've only really spent a few short days with them in the time we've been together. They are a lot of fun once you get to know them."

The drive was relaxing as the countryside rolled past. Julie drove the car and I watched the scenery. Like many men I sometimes look at other women in a passing appreciation of their beauty. Julie had caught me looking often enough, and rather than becoming angry or spiteful about it, she'd laughed it off knowing it was nothing more than a passing look.

Julie was true beauty in her own right. Her light brown hair, olive skin, and slender athletic build made most other guys drool when they saw her. Those lucky enough to know her were even more attracted by her charm and wit. She was a 10, and she knew it. I knew it. She wasn't threatened by my passing glances at a stranger. In her playful way she'd started letting me know when I was busted on those trespasses. She'd comment "I bet she'd rock your world" after she caught me in the middle of a hungry stare. Eventually the phrase was shortened to simply "rocking" so it would be our private joke in mixed company.

After an hour on the road we came along side a red Mercedes convertible. The car caught my eye and I was looking it over. We pulled along side it and the two occupants were beautiful blondes. They glanced over and smiled and waved at me as we rolled down the road. We drove side by side and I was unaware that Julie was watching me and holding her speed steady with the Mercedes.

Finally she giggled and said "rocking" to break the silence, and then passed the other car, leaving the two blondes behind us. "Is that drool on your chin or just car envy? Maybe we should pull over someplace to help you get over that car."

We both knew I was caught and she teased more by tugging at her top blouse buttons to make the point. Her fingers worked on the buttons and her smooth silky skin was exposed showing the curve of her 34C breasts. My cock twitched with her seductive tease. She reached over stroking my eager cock through my pants to make her point. With a throbbing hard-on, I was ready to pull the car over and screw her on the side of the highway. It was only the bad timing of a passing highway patrol car that put our minds back on the driving.

Julie was in a teasing mood and she pressed the point after a few more miles. We often had fun debates while on road trips or sitting at home. Her years growing up in Tokyo, Sydney, Amsterdam, London, and Paris had given her a diverse education and perspective on many things. She could discuss philosophy or psychology in three languages.

She was usually kind and generous but her mind was like a steel trap when she wanted to attack an idea. And now she was going to grill me about my wandering thoughts. "What was it about those two blondes that caught your eye?" she asked.

Trying to avoid her grilling, "It was the car really, and I was only wondering if they were sisters or friends that looked alike. You've got to admit they did look alike."

After a moment she looked at me. "That was an awful long stare to consider that small fact. You must have thought something else about them. After all, you really don't know anything about them. You never can really tell about people without knowing all their secrets. They could be saints or sinners, debutantes or poor working girls that are credit card payment slaves. For all you know they might have been hookers on their way to a party, or sisters on their way to church. Come on tell me big boy. What was going through your mysterious mind?"

I wasn't taking her bait and tossed it all back at her. To tell you the truth I was thinking all that. "They looked like sisters, with a lot of credit card debt on their way to a party to find a sugar daddy to bail them out of their predicament."

Julie laughed, "oh and I suppose you were the good looking rich stud that was going to be their knight in shinning armor. Were you going to save both of them or did you have your eye on just one of those sisters?"

Groaning in mock agony "Ahh, I have to make the tough choices all day long at work and now you want me to make more choices".

Julie pressed on. "So you're saying you'd take both sisters. Aren't you the wild one? I better turn up the heat a notch or two in the bedroom to keep you under control"

I countered, "Yeah, line them up for me baby. I am a stud muffin sex machine ready for all you can give me. Turn up the heat all you want girl."

Her smirk grew wider. "That sounds like you're into incest. What wicked fun were you and those sisters getting into with your incest fantasy. You're just full of secrets and surprises. It seems there are more than a few impure thoughts under your proper exterior" she jeered. We laughed at her teasing and continued down the road.

We drove on as darkness covered the countryside and arrived at her parent's house around 10pm. They greeted us warmly and Julie ran to her father and jumped into his arms. She buried her face in his neck and wrapped hers legs around him as he lifted her off the ground. His arms wrapped around her waist and then his hands slid down her back and cupped her ass while he lifted her off the ground.

Before their embrace ended her mother joined in the hugging and kissing. I was surprised to see her kiss them both on the lips but shrugged it off as cultural. They held each other close for the longest time before turning to welcome me. Elle was warm and hugged me with enthusiasm. Her touch was inviting as her body pressed tightly against mine. She had on a perfume that made me want another whiff of her scent. Dick was robust and gripped my hand tight while slapping my back like an old friend. Elle wrapped her arms around Julies' and my waist as she escorted us into the house.

Richard and Elaine, or Dick and Elle as they liked to be called were fit and tanned and well relaxed from their new found free time in early retirement. Both of them could be mistaken for a couple in their 40's even though Dick was 53 and Elle was 51. The retirement package Dick was given ensured they didn't have to worry about money. They were now free to pursue the things they enjoyed. Dick was an avid cyclist and Elle was a runner and a fanatic about yoga. They both enjoyed golf, swimming, and hiking.

Once inside the house they began showing off their new place. It was spacious for the two of them. Elle offered to show us around to which Dick laughed and said "Elle will give you the twenty-five cent peep show and I'll get everyone a drink."

Julie chimed in. "Make sure that Mike's is a double. He had to work all day and he's been "rockin" all the way here and needs to unwind." She grinned at me wickedly and then took her mothers arm to walk up the stairs. I watched in uneasy silence as they wiggled up the stairs.

Their home was in a private setting perched on a hill overlooking the valley and a lake. It came with a pool and fitness room. The acreage had the start of a small vineyard that intrigued Dick. He joked the house was the fruit of his labors, Julie was the fruit of his loins, and grapes would be the fruit of his vines.

We toured the house while Elle and Julie talked. They shared so many similar mannerisms and gestures that a casual observer might think they were sisters. There was no mistaking they were related. Julie moved lighter on her feet and had an eager playful mood. Although normally calm and witty, if not graceful, now less than 15 minutes in her parents' house she was bouncing around like an energetic teen. Her giggles and playful ways seemed nymph-like when she spoke with her father. There was an obvious spark of electricity between them.

Seeing their photos and personal decorations gave me a new perspective on my in-laws and my wife. There are some things you never learn about your spouse unless you spend time with their family. Pictures of family skiing trips in Europe, hiking in some rain forest, and sail boating in the Mediterranean filled one wall. The photos of Elle on a beach in France made me take a second glance. She'd accepted the European custom of topless and nude beaches and didn't mind showing a few photos of herself, Julie, and her twin sister and brother from years past. Other pictures told the story of an adventurous life filled with enjoyment.

As I stared at the naked photos of Elle, Dick walked up behind me. "They were the sexiest girls on the beach that day, and they still are" he said with a tone of pride. I nodded in agreement and we laughed and then followed the girls down the hallway toward our guest bedroom.

The upper floor was split by a staircase and sitting area with a hallway going to each side. The master suite was on one side of the house and two guest rooms were on the other side. The hallways each had glass doors to close them from the rest of the house. The guest room was spacious and comfortable with a view of the pool area and the valley below. The bed looked inviting and I commented how it had been a long week.

Without further prompting Elle placed her hand on mine and said "Don't let us keep you up dear. We'll have plenty of time to talk in the morning. If you need anything at all you just come and ask me. Julie will probably chatter on for a while with us if you don't mind.

Dick chimed in "you won't mind if I keep Julie for myself for a while, do you Mike?" We chuckled at his comment and I turned in for the night.

Sleep came easily and I was sound asleep minutes after hitting the pillow. Waking sometime in the middle of the night I was alone in the bed. Without a second thought, I rolled over and drifted off again until the morning light spilled through the window. The sounds of birds and crickets were a relaxing change from the urban sounds of sirens and car engines that often woke us at home. Julie was smiling softly and content in her deep slumber. I slipped out of the bedroom into the quiet house.

Making my way down the stairs without a sound, I was surprised to see Elle standing in the kitchen. Her back was to me. She wore a short silk robe that barely covered her behind. When she reached for a dish on a high shelf, her tanned naked ass was exposed. Her muff peeked out from between her legs as she stood on her tiptoes and leaned forward to reach a high shelf. Startled and with an eyeful, I stepped back around the corner. Making a few noises at the bottom of the stairs, I once again entered the kitchen.

Elle turned to greet me and smiled warmly. Her short robe was tied loosely around her waist and her tempting cleavage, shapely legs, and toned ass were there for the peeking. She wasn't at all concerned about her skimpy attire. I struggled to maintain eye contact with her as she leaned forward to pour my coffee and her robe spilled open. She was charming and began making breakfast. Her tanned and toned body was on display as she worked in the kitchen. The morning sun shone through the thin material outlining her body. I sat watching her every move and talking casually with her.

"We didn't keep you awake last night did we?" she asked tentatively. Julie said you could sleep through anything and never wake. We stayed up late even though Dick set a tee time for us to play golf today. He's really excited about getting you and Julie out and cutting loose. He always complains the local stiffs are too uptight to have a good time.

Before I could respond, Dick's voice boomed out from behind me. "You bet your sweet ass they're a bunch of uptight pricks. You'd think they were playing for the pro tour the way they get all fussy about the rules. Me, I just want to enjoy a good time with some friends and we can bend the rules as we please. You're not going to go heavy on the rule book on me today are you Mike?" Elle looked at her husband with a smile that had a look indicating she would have a word with him at some later time.

Before she could say anything, I replied "Dick, it's your house, your tee time, and we'll play by your rules. Whatever you want to play is ok by me. Scramble, best ball, handicap, or hack and cuss is all good for me. Just promise I won't go home $1,000 bucks poorer."

He laughed and slapped my back in a jovial way. "Hey I won't take your wallet but you might be dancing naked on the 18th green if I win by more than five shots. Just to keep it fun, let's have the losers make dinner for the winners. We'll switch partners to keep it interesting. You and Elle can play against me and Julie. She's got a sweet stroke but I'll warn you in advance though, don't let her get you in the deep rough looking for balls. You might lose your pants!" Amused with his own joke he chuckled and poured another cup of coffee. Dick was a full time joker and always looking for a way to turn the conversation bawdy if not sexually suggestive.

As we talked, the water upstairs started running. Julie was in the shower. She bounced downstairs after a few minutes and came into the kitchen. She was glowing and radiant, and hadn't looked this relaxed in a long time. She wore a sleeveless blouse and tight shorts that hugged her perfect ass. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail with a visor perched on her head to shade her pretty face. She was the vision of a playful sexy sports girl.

Julie kissed me and I noticed the way her parents looked her over. It seemed like Dick was checking her out with something more than parental pride. We ate breakfast and Elle stood around playing the perfect hostess with her cleavage on display and most of her body showing. Several times Julie caught me looking at her barely clad mother and each time she smiled slyly at me and winked.

After a leisurely morning we drove two cars to the golf course. Elle rode with me while Julie jumped in with her dad. The weekend was turning out to be fun. It was almost like spending a weekend with old college buddies rather than my in-laws. The way they joked and teased made me loosen up and I was soon returning some of their suggestive remarks with a joke or two of my own.

The game was rowdy fun and in spite of all Dick's jokes he was a solid player. He had a competitive streak that was masked by his joking loose attitude. Dick was a joker about most things and golf was no different. He had a work hard and play hard attitude, and now that he was retired his playing was even harder. By the 15th hole Dick and Julie were beating us by 7 strokes. The teasing increased and he and Julie suggested Elle and I should both dance naked on the 18th green.

Elle laughed and shot back at him. "Dick honey you forget I have the young stud on my team and he can go the distance. You better save your energy for the 19th. Mike has been going easy on you and I think he's got a lot more game in him. Besides, I might not be able to control myself with this handsome young stud if we are both naked." With that reply Elle patted me on the ass. "Break out that big driver of yours with the extra stiff shaft and show that old goat who can go the distance."

Elle and I closed the gap but we still lost the match by two strokes. As agreed we were going to cook dinner for everyone. After a couple drinks at the clubhouse, Elle and I left and went on home to start dinner. Dick and Julie ordered another round for themselves as we got up to leave.

They were happily taunting us. "You two kitchen slaves run along and prepare to feed and entertain the victors." They traded high five hand slaps and clinked their glasses in a toast as we left the club.

The hot sun and the drinks were having an effect on me. It was also showing on Elle and she was giggling and tipsy. We pulled into the driveway and as I unloaded the car my ankle turned on the abrupt edge of the driveway. Losing my balance I fell into the rose bushes. The sharp thorns scratched and pierced my legs. "Fuck me!" I cursed without thinking; laying there in the dirt. Looking up at Elle I realized my mistake and apologized.

"Oh, there's no need for apologizing. I've said the same thing myself on a number of occasions" she said grinning. "Are you all right? I've been after Dick to fix that since we moved in." Rising from the ground Elle brushed the dirt and blood off my leg and said "you better grab a shower and clean up. Come on let's go inside."

The hot shower pounded down on my body and refreshed me. The thorns had both scratched and sent slivers into my thigh. I needed to remove them before getting dressed. Sitting on the bed with only the bath towel wrapped around me I picked at the thorns with my fingertips unaware that Elle had entered the room behind me.

I was startled as her hand touched my shoulder. Again she asked "Are you all right Mike? Those are some nasty scrapes. You'll need this tweezers to get those thorns out."

She looked down at my bare thigh and stepped around in front of me. Without another word Elle knelt down and began removing the thorns from my thigh. Calm and softly she worked. Her body pressed close against me. One hand rested on my thigh and her other arm lay across my crotch and pressed on my cock through the towel. Her soft breast pressed against my leg. The sight of her kneeling between my legs was strangely exciting. My cock twitched and began to pulse. Her hands worked gently on my thigh. Her arm brushed against my crotch with just enough force to fuel my guilty thoughts. My heart raced as I knew my cock could peek out from under the towel if it kept twitching and swelling.

Elle nudged the towel up higher following the scratch running up my leg. She leaned in closer so her hair was brushing against my chest. The towel was opening and her arm brushed the bare skin of my cock. The touch was electrifying and it made my cock throb and swell. Feelings of guilty lust raced through my head. I wanted to jump up before I embarrassed myself with her.

She lowered her head for a closer look at the wound as she worked intently on pulling the final thorn. Satisfied she had removed all of them Elle set the tweezers aside and looked at my growing cock sticking out from under the towel. After a brief pause she ran her hand over the head and down the shaft. It twitched and throbbed and grew harder with her touch. My head was spinning as she continued touching my pulsing flesh. Slowly and deliberately her hand slid up and down the shaft and then rolled over the purple head with her soft palm. My pulse quickened, and I was losing all thoughts of stopping this before it went any further.

Elle looked up at me from between my legs and smiled sweetly. She held my hard cock in her hand and stroked it slowly as our eyes locked. Her cheeks were flushed with excitement and she held my gaze as my cock touched her wet lips. The swollen purple head slipped into her mouth with our eyes still locked. I groaned when her tongue slid around the shaft. She stroked and sucked it deep in her soft wet mouth. My hips began to rise and fall on the bed as my cock sunk deep into her willing mouth.