My Wife's Fantasies - The Hen Night

Story Info
Kate comes home late and reveals what happened to her.
5.1k words
4.18
84.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate and I share many fantasies over our years of marriage, we've managed recently to fulfil several and we're looking forward to fulfil more. But in the meantime, Kate wanted me to share a few with you and here's one of her favourites.

Enjoy and comment with constructive criticism please. Remember, I'm not a professional novelist and I don't see myself as one either. I enjoy reading other's stories and I hope you will enjoy reading mine.

*****

Kate snuck into the bed trying not to disturb and wake me. It was almost 4am and the hen party was supposed to have finished around midnight with Kate expected home around 12:30am. I had waited up until 1am and decided to hit the sack. I hadn't slept a wink - I couldn't call her on her mobile as I'd be accused of not trusting her and besides, she didn't take it anyway - I found it in her purse when I heard it ring just after she'd left for the hen party; it was one of her friends confirming her ETA at the bar in town.

I completely trusted my wife of 10 years and love her dearly. No kids due to a medical issue on my part, but Kate supported me on the issue and said she didn't want any anyway. Deep down I felt she did. She regularly had a night out with her friends, as did I, and it was very rare that she'd get home later than 11pm. On the odd special occasion she'd be home no later that 12:30am and there was no reason why that wasn't going to be the case tonight. Julia was getting married in two weeks and tonight was another special night so when she'd not come home by 1am I wrote it off to the 'one in a lifetime' event of Julia's hen party. But 4am was not funny - we live in a small town with a handful of late night bars that stay open until 1am and three or four nightclubs that throw out their punters by 2am. So where had my wife been for the past 2 hours if the hen party had frequented the late night club until 2am?

I lay there pretending to be asleep as I felt Kate slip under the sheet. It had been a warm summer evening, but even in mid-winter we both slept in the nude.

Kate's breathing was heavy and nervous - was it the alcohol I could smell that was causing her nervous, heavy breathing? She was home, safe, so now I could relax and get some zeds in.

As I began to drift off to sleep, I was bought to complete alertness as Kate began twitching and talking. She was in a deep sleep and clearly dreaming. It wasn't unusual for Kate to wake me when she was dreaming. I listened to her voice, her words not making any sense as her legs and arms moved erratically under the sheet.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder," stood out from her mumbling rhetoric. I listened more intently, taking mental notes so I could discuss her dream with her in the morning.

"Let me suck that big black cock of yours." Bloody hell, what is she dreaming about? I laid there and realised that my cock was equally engrossed in the content of the dream as it began to swell.

I found myself stroking my cock as more random words came from my wife's mouth. I gently touched her breast and felt her nipple was rock hard. This dream must be so real for her. I let my hand slowly move down across her flat tummy until I came across her panties. That stopped me in my tracks. Ever since we've slept together she's never worn anything, not even panties, unless it's that time of the month.

I counted the days in my head; she's not due her period, she's not long had one. Maybe she just forgot to take them off - she's clearly loaded with beer and spirits; hell, how many times have I come home and collapsed on the bed totally clothed?

My finger slid slowly under the silky material of her panties. They were her current favourites; the black g-string that showed off her perfect butt. That brought my cock to full hardness. I slid a finger along her line and immediately noticed how wet my wife was. This was unusual as her wetness didn't usually show unless i pried open her outer lips to reveal her swelling inner lips and pink flesh. I was even more curious now; what was she dreaming about?

Kate's murmurs had quietened down a bit but she was still in the dream.

Then, "Oh yes that feels so good. Suck me, put your tongue inside me." I let my finger slide back and forth a few times before I let it slide into her pussy. I felt her tense around my finger as she mumbled more words from her dream. Her vagina was soaking wet and very hot and slippery. I loved how my wife tasted, so sweet. I brought my wet finger to my mouth. It was then I noticed the odour. I could smell semen on my fingers. Kate and I hadn't made love in two days; this was not my semen.

I felt betrayed and angry. I wanted to wake her from her dream and shout and scream at her. She had fucked another man and that's why she's late home. She's probably been fucking him from midnight to 3am. I was furious, but I was also very aroused. I found myself unconsciously sniffing my fingers. I dipped my fingers into her pussy for the second time and took another sniff. My cock was so hard I thought the top was going to explode. I was imagining how another man's cock would have looked ramming into my wife's hot, wet, tight, cleanly shaven pussy.

I placed my hand back at her entrance as she spoke, "Give me that black cock, I want that black cock. I've never seen such a big cock." Had she fucked a black guy tonight? We had shared a number of fantasies over our 7 year old marriage bed, and some included fucking other people, and others focused on massive cocks and tight pussies. Kate had always insisted that fantasies are exactly that, just fantasies. But had the alcohol removed her inhibitions tonight enough to let a black guy stick his huge black cock into my wife's tight pussy. If what I was hearing from Kate's mouth, her movements as she dreamt and the evidence of another man's semen in her pussy, then she has clearly fulfilled a fantasy.

My thoughts were contradictory; my cock betrayed me with a huge erection.

"Fuck it," I spoke aloud. I slowly pulled down my wife's panties letting the string slip over one of her ankles so I could spread her thighs slightly apart. Then I rolled on top and let my cock slide effortlessly deep into her pussy.

"That's it, fuck it harder, faster," her dream must have been so life-like, and her body felt the effect of my cock in her pussy so as not to wake her from her reliving her fantasy. I felt myself coming almost as soon as I thrust into her. It was a hard fuck, no love making here, not with another man's cum coating my cock.

I exploded deep into my wife. This brought her to orgasm as her pussy went into a number of spasms that tightened its grip on my cock.

I remained stationary expecting her to wake from her dream. She slept. Her murmurs were quieter now. I slid off her letting my cock slide out of her soaked pussy, I never bothered to pull up her panties, they were left at the foot of the bed.

I turned onto my side with my back to Kate and closed my eyes. Surprisingly sleep came very quickly.

I woke and looked at my watch, it was 9:30. Sun beams had found their way past small gaps on the curtained window and painted lines of bright light across the room and onto the far wall.

It hit me like a train - I recalled Kate's late homecoming and her dream and the other man's semen. I turned to find Kate still asleep facing me. Again, I wanted to wake her and scream at her for her infidelity, but I couldn't. I began to recall the events of the early hours and found myself wondering what Kate and her lover had done last night. Where did they fuck, how did they fuck, was it just one fuck or did he have his way with her all night?

I couldn't wait any longer. I gently shook her awake. Her eyes opened slowly as a hand brushed away hair from across her forehead.

"Good morning," I greeted my wife as one eye opened followed a second or two by the other.

"Mmmm, 'mornin'. What time is it?"

"It's 9:30... so what time did you get in last night?"

"I don't remember much after 10 o'clock, we were in 'The Witch & the Wardrobe' I think, it could have been 'The Lamb'. Wow, we were all really plastered. What time did I get home?" She asked.

"Dunno," I lied. "I went to bed around midnight after watching a movie. I must have been fast asleep when you got in because I didn't hear you." I looked at my wife to see if her facial expressions might give away her deception.

"Well I remember us in the pub. Helen and Jean went early, around 9-ish. They made some feeble excuse about work in the morning. We all teased them - who works on a Saturday anyway?" Kate sounded convincing and her face looked genuine as she continued her recall. "And then someone said it was time we moved on. It was about 10-ish by then. Wow we all drunk far too much. We had to put Julia in a taxi and send her home, she was so far gone"

I listened intently, looking for any sign of guilt in my wife's facial expressions. Nothing so far.

"So what happened between 10 and midnight then?"

"It's all a bit hazy," Kate continued her story. "I remember walking along the Embankment and one of the bars along there stopping us from going in because we were a bit lively... ah yes, I remember now, the bouncer told us to get a coffee or two and then come back later." I was almost sure I detected the makings of a smile on Kate's face as the memory flashed back into the head. "Yeah, Tina thought it was a good idea, so we went into the Italian cafe, the one that opens all night."

"Antonio's Cafe?"

"Yeah, Antonio's. Tina likes him I think. She certainly spent a long time ordering the drinks. Coffees and hot chocolates. Anyway, it's all a bit hazy. Next think I remember we're in the noisy bar, the one we always avoid when we're in town. The bouncer was still on the door and he let us in this time."

"Yeah, that's um, that's 'The Ritz', no, 'Ritzy's'," I helped out.

Kate nodded, "Yeah Ritzy's. Anyway, I don't remember much, I think we had a dance or two, the usual 'all girls around their handbags' sort of dance. I think Maria got chatted up by someone, I don't recall seeing her for the rest of the night." Kate paused trying to remember.

Then her face changed. Suddenly it all came back. She look horrified as though someone had told her her cat had just died or something.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh... my.... god...."

"What, what happened?" I asked again.

"Oh Dave, I'm so, so sorry."

"What?" I knew what was about to come from my wife's mouth. I braced myself for her confession.

"Oh Dave, baby, I'm so so sorry." She repeated.

"Spit it out Kate, let's hear it."

"How did I let myself... oh my god." A tear formed in the corner of her eye, followed by another and another. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

"What's the matter?" I asked softly.

"Oh Dave... I don't know where to start. Oh my god."

"Ok, ok, why don't you start at the beginning," I advised.

Kate took a deep breath as she wiped away her tears. She kissed me softly on the lips and then began her story.

"We were in Ritzy's. Maria had dibbed off with some guy she'd had a couple of dances with. She'd broken the rules. We'd all agreed that it was to be an all-girl night, no men allowed, not even to chat to. Anyway, Maria must have kicked it all off because she had a couple of dances with this guy and then disappeared. Tina came back from the bar carrying a tray of drinks for us. I don't know where the others had gone so me and Tina sat talking, well shouting really because the music was so loud, and sipping our drinks. I had a mojito, she had a rum and coke. Anyway the drinks are not important. After a while we spotted Maria on the other side of the dance floor with the guy she'd danced with earlier and a couple of his friends. She was smiling a lot, so whatever they were saying to her, she was loving the attention. It must have been another ten minutes perhaps before Maria was back at our table with her new friends. God, it's all coming back so clearly now. Anyway, she wanted to introduce the other guys to us. I didn't catch their names because of the noise; we shook hands and they sat with us. One of them offered a drink and Maria accepted for us all. He came back a few minutes later and placed the drinks tray on the table. Maria and her new friend were heavy into each other. Lots of touching and whispering in each other's ear and even more smiles and giggles. Tina said it was like watching a teenager picking up her new boyfriend in school.

"Anyway, there was lots of small talk and like I said, most was missed because of the noise. I started to sip the drink that the guy had brought and at that moment my head just began to spin. I really had too much to drink Dave."

"Hey, was your drink spiked with something?" I asked.

"I don't think so, it was just too much alcohol. I don't know what time it was but I knew it was late and we'd had far too many shots. The rest is still a little bit hazy but as I'm telling it, it is getting clearer. Oh my god," Kate repeated.

"I don't know how long we were there chatting with these guys but Maria and her new man decided to have another dance. We never saw her after that. I can only imagine that she went home with him; or she took him home. Anyway, that left me and Tina with these two hangers-on. Tina didn't seem too bothered about it and kept the conversations going. I just nodded and smiled. Anyway, Tina suggested we powder our noses, so we went to the bathroom. Tina wanted to get her guy's phone number. I scolded her - hell she's still going out with Steve right?" Kate's voice elevated in pitch; I nodded yes.

"Anyway I told her I was outa there and that I was grabbing a taxi home and she's more than welcome to share it. She said for me to go and she'd stay a while longer. What a bunch of lightweights; there were five of us plus a bunch of workmates from Julia's place, and by 10 o'clock or so we were already down to three: me, Maria and Tina. Remind me in future not to join them for another hen night."

"I will," I assured Kate. "So what happened next?"

Kate continued her story. "So, after Tina left the little girl's room, I stayed for a few more minutes to gather my thoughts. I couldn't find my mobile to call a taxi, I must have left it in my other purse. So I went outside to try and flag down a taxi. The problem was that the guy who was trying to chat me up was outside talking to the bouncer. Turned out they knew each other.

"Anyway, they saw me opening the door and asked me if I was leaving. I told them yes and was getting a taxi. The guy was giving me some serious eyeing up and I was getting a bit worried, but I felt a little bit less intimidated because the bouncer was there. He was huge, a great big black chap that looked like he lived in a gym."

Kate's words were beginning to make some sense of the murmurs she made in her dream.

"The bouncer kind of warned off the other guy and told me that he'd be finished work in 10 minutes and lived on the west side, if I was heading that way he'd give me a ride. There were no taxis around, I had no phone and that creepy guy was still hanging about. I had no other choice than to accept the bouncer's offer."

"Why didn't you go back inside to find Tina?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess I was mad at her, or it just didn't occur to me. Anyway, I didn't; I wish I had now though." Kate looked worried, concerned about how she was going to explain the next part of her story to me.

"Oh my god Dave, I really don't know how this happened," Kate apologised again.

"Keep going babe, let me hear it," I tried to assure her as I continued to hold her close.

"Ok, well if I tell you more you got to promise me you'll wait until I'm finished before you judge me ok?"

"Ok."

"Ok, well the bouncer told me to wait just inside the door of the club. It had got a bit chilly and I didn't know at the time but when I went back inside I could see in the glass mirrors that are on the walls and ceilings of the club's entrance, that my nipples were hard and sticking out clearly through the material of my dress. Oh my god, no wonder the guy was trying to hit on me, he must have thought I had the hots for him or something. Anyway I gently rubbed some warmth into my breasts while I waited for the bouncer to pick up his car keys from the office. I don't know where the other guy had gone, but I didn't see him again.

"The bouncer turned up with a bunch of keys rattling in his hand. He told me to come along; the car was out back in the car park. I followed him around the back and he opened a tall gate so he could get his car.

"He opened the door for me and I jumped inside. He asked me where I lived and I told him. I had to give him some directions along the way. Anyway we got as far as Brick Lane when I must had fallen asleep. I don't know, but I do remember waking up when I could feel my nipples being sucked. I thought I was dreaming, and then I thought it was you. I didn't know where I was, it was dark. All I knew was my head was spinning, I was drunk, and there was this shaven black head on my chest sucking my tits. Oh my god.

"I wanted to scream but I was petrified. This guy was huge. He must have pulled off the road shortly after I fell asleep to take advantage of the situation. I think we were in a lay-by along the Forest Road. I don't know if he sensed I was awake but it didn't stop him sucking my tits. I started to shake, I was so frightened.

"I tried to work out how I could get out of the car and get away from the bouncer, but I was worried he might hurt me.

"I felt his hand slip up my thigh and touch Foo-Foo. I wanted to scream 'help' but it wouldn't be heard and I might get hurt. I had no choice but to let him violate me.

"I started to cry, he must have heard me sobbing as he stopped and straightened up. He asked if I was ok, I wanted to say no but was too afraid, so I didn't answer him. He started smiling at me, I could see the white of his teeth, they were so bright in the darkness. He lunged forward and kissed me on the lips. I felt his tongue trying to probe my mouth and I resisted. But he was strong and eventually he had his tongue almost to the back of my throat. I moaned in discomfort, he just continued, I think he must have thought I was moaning with pleasure."

"And were you?" I asked.

"No, no way. It was gross. He stank of smoke. It was disgusting.

"He kept kissing me and I felt a hand on my thigh again. This time he pulled my panties to one side and pushed a finger into me. I was trembling with fear Dave, I really didn't know what to do.

"He started to finger me. I thought I was going to be sick. He pushed a second finger into my Foo-Foo and I don't know why but I could feel myself getting wet down there."

"It's probably a natural reaction babe," I assured my wife.

"Maybe but it didn't feel natural to me." Kate replied.

"So what happened next?" I probed. I didn't realise it but my cock was swollen as Kate revealed her story to me. Her words were exciting me and after feeling her juices last night, laced with the bouncer's cum, it was exciting me further. I was sure that Kate must have felt my cock press against her stomach, but if she did, she didn't let on.

"He kept fingering me. He forced my legs apart a little more to get better access and then his head dropped to my lap and I felt his huge tongue licking my Foo-Foo. He found my clitoris and you know what I'm like when you touch me there. Oh my god, Dave I'm so sorry baby."

"Go on," I wanted to know more, I was desperate to know more.

"Well Foo-Foo took over and I couldn't help myself. I involuntarily opened my legs even further and he managed to get his tongue into my opening. Then I felt his finger inside me again and his tongue slipped back to my clit."

Kate hadn't realised my cock was now fully hard; she never realised that my hand had slid down to her butt and I was massaging her gently.

12