My Wife's First BBC

Story Info
The story of my wife's first BBC.
3.1k words
4.38
637.2k
215

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dave and I am 36 years old. Deanna is my wife and she is 35. We have been married for 12 years and have two kids, a 14 year old and a 9 year old. Deanna is 5'1" tall and weighs about 120 lbs. She has shoulder length reddish-brown hair, beautiful 36 C tits and a slim athletic body. She has always worked out and kept herself in tip-top shape. Many men and women have commented that they cannot believe that she has two children, especially a teenager. I am 6"4" and weigh 235 lbs., very fit as I enjoy running and working out. We have a great marriage and a wonderful sex life. Here is where things get strange; since I can remember, I have always had a fantasy of watching my wife fuck another man. I have always been hesitant to tell Deanna this, since we have had kids she had become somewhat prudish, or so I thought.

Deanna was definitely not a prude; she had an active sex life before we were married; at least that is what she has always told me. She never gave me details but I know she fucked a few guys before we were married. Plus, she is incredible in bed and that doesn't happen by not fucking. I approached her with my fantasy about a year ago. We had just had an incredible round of sex and I asked her what she thought about me watching her fuck another man. "No way!" she said. We had introduced a dildo into our sexual repertoire some years ago and I made the point to get a 9" black dildo, something she was quick to notice and ask me about.

"I get turned on by thinking of you fucking a big black dick."

"Why? " she asked.

"I don't know, I like the idea of seeing your pussy stretched and I really like the contrast in color." "Oh" she said.

I have an average sized dick, about 6 inches, but I have been told that I know how to work it so I have no size problems. Whenever we use the dildo Deanna goes crazy, she cums all over it and has incredible orgasms. I didn't mention my fantasy again since she was so quick to turn it down the last time I mentioned it, until one day she asked me about it.

"David, were you serious about me fucking another man?"

"Absolutely!"

"You wouldn't care if another man fucked me?"

"Honestly, no. I get so turned on seeing you turned on that I would love to watch you fuck someone else. Why do you ask?"

"I have been thinking about it as well. We have a great sex life and a wonderful marriage and I would hate to lose that. Are you sure you would be OK with it? I want to make you happy."

"I am positive Deanna, I would be fine with it."

"Well, why don't we do it?"

After that comment I was blown away. Was she serious? I had to ask her if she had someone in mind.

"Since you brought it up Deanna, do you have someone in mind?"

"Well, there is this trainer at the gym who is always flirting with me and I know that he wants to fuck me."

"Tell me more." I was dying to know what she was thinking.

"His name is Mark, he is black, about the same height as you and very built. Plus, he is very handsome."

A black man, I had dreamed about this for years.

"Why don't you set something up with him?" I asked.

"What would I say? What would I do?"

"Deanna, you have been around the block more than once. You know what to do, don't play stupid. You are sexy as hell, all you have to do is tell him you want to have him over one night for dinner and he will fall all over you."

"How do I explain you?"

"Tell him we are swingers, if he is as good looking as you say then I am sure that he has been approached before. Set something up for this weekend. I will drop the kids off at my sister's."

"OK. When I see him at the gym tomorrow I will talk to him and see what happens."

With that last comment we went to bed, I was horny as hell and couldn't wait for tomorrow.

I was at work the next day when Deanna called me. She said that she spoke to Mark, he was cool with swinging and he was up for dinner this Friday night. She also told me that he was very flirtatious after they talked. He tried to kiss her but she pulled away. Mark told her that he couldn't wait to stretch her pussy while I watched.

When I got home from work Deanna told me she couldn't wait for Friday and was really looking forward to seeing her first black cock.

Fast forward to Friday bight, I had the kids at my sister's and Deanna was getting ready for the evening. Mark was coming over at 1930 and Deanna was going to look her best. I picked out her clothes, a short black summer dress with a black lace bra and a black thong.

Mark showed up at 1930, on time, which didn't surprise me, who wouldn't be if my wife was waiting for them. I met him at the door and was immediately impressed. We were the same height but he outweighed my by a good 30 pounds, that 30 pounds was pure muscle. As we shook hands I couldn't help but notice the size of his hands, twice the size of mine.

"I am Mark, it is nice to meet you Dave."

"Same here Mark, I have heard a lot about you."

"All good I hope?"

We both laughed, "Of course." I stated.

"Come on in and have a seat Mark. Can I get you a drink?"

"A Coke is fine, I don't drink. Gotta stay in shape."

As I was fixing Mark his soda Deanna came into the kitchen.

"Mark is here?"

"Yes honey. He is certainly what you said he was. He seems pretty cool."

"I am really nervous Dave, are you sure this is what you want?"

"Honey, relax. You have two men here that are turned on by you. Don't be nervous, have a drink and go inside and talk to him. I will be a minute."

With that Deanna poured herself a large glass of wine and went into the living room. I could here them chatting, nothing but small talk. I came in and gave Mark his soda.

"Dave, Deanna tells me that you are swingers?"

"Well, not actually Mark. We have talked about it but haven't actually done it yet."

"Don't worry Dave, I have been down this road before. I am cool with everything, as long as you aren't bi."

We both laughed and I assured Mark that I wasn't interested in him, just watching Deanna,

Dinner was wonderful; Deanna and Mark really hit it off. They were very flirtatious and I could tell that Deanna was starting to get a little buzz. She was on cruise control and really enjoying herself. As a matter of fact, she was the one that recommended we head upstairs and get to know each other better.

That was exactly what I wanted to hear; apparently Mark wanted to hear that as well as he was the first one to get up from the table.

We all entered our bedroom and Mark asked me if it was OK if he kissed Deanna. I told him that he didn't have to ask me permission; he could do what he wanted as long as Deanna was OK with everything.

Deanna looked at me and asked, "David, are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes honey, have a good time. I am just going to have a seat and watch." With that comment I proceeded to strip down to my boxers and have a seat in our chair in the corner of the room. I watched in awe as my wife became something I never thought she would become, a big black cock slut.

Mark stepped towards Deanna and gave her a kiss. Deanna was hesitant at first but she embraced Mark and began to passionately kiss him. Like I mentioned earlier, Mark was the same size as me so Deanna was on her tippy toes kissing him He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as they began to kiss deeper. Mark moved his hands up around Deanna ass, what a sight it was. I loved seeing his big black hands on her small white ass. Deanna eventually let go of Mark and lowered her legs to the floor and began to talk to Mark.

"I have been wondering if what they say about black guys is true."

"Sweetie," Mark said, "For me it is nothing but the truth."

Deanna looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. She slowly lifted Marks shirt over his head and man, he was huge. She began to suck on his nipples and rub her hands all over his torso. Eventually she started to work her way towards his trousers and began to undue them. They dropped to the floor and Mark was left standing in his boxer briefs. His dick was huge, or at least what I saw through his boxers. Deanna began to rub his cock through his briefs and to my surprise, it was still getting bigger. He had to be at least 10 inches. Deanna was amazed as well.

"My God, it is huge and you are still in your boxers!"

With that comment, Mark pushed his boxers down to his feet and stood there in front of Deanna. 10 inches was obvious, he was definitely bigger then that since his dick was not 100% hard yet.

"Do you like hat you see Deanna?"

"I don't know what to say. I have never seen anything this big."

Mark asked me, "Dave, do you like what you see?"

"I would like it better if Deanna starts to have some fun."

"Really?" Deana said as she looked at me with a sarcastic look and then she turned to Mark.

She looked up at him and said, "Mark.... can I suck you big black dick?"

Mark didn't say a word, he just took his cock in his hand a placed it on Deanna's face. She laughed and then she took it in her hand. It was as thick as it was long; she barely got her hand around his shaft. She licked the head and Mark's cock started to pulse up and down. I couldn't believe what I was seeing; my wife was about to suck and fuck a black guy, in front of me.

Deanna took Marks cock into her mouth; she could barely get it in. She struggled to get past the head. Her eyes began to water and I could see the spit starting to drip out of her mouth. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and looked over at me.

"Honey, I am going to enjoy this!"

"So am I Dave." Mark said.

Deanna went back to sucking his dick. It was as hard as a rock, 11 inches of black cock in my wife's mouth. Her spit was all over it and his cock glistened in the light of the room.

Deanna began to really work over Marks cock, spitting on it, licking it, and smacking it on her tongue. Mark was moaning and smiling, I could tell that he was enjoying Deanna's dick sucking skills. She definitely knows how to work a cock over.

Mark began to really push his dick into her mouth, by know Deanna was taking at least half of it down her throat. She never had any problems deep throating my cock, but then again, I was only 6 inches. It only took another 5 minutes before Deanna had at least 80% of Marks cock in her mouth. Mark was now forcefully grabbing Deanna's head and forcing his cock down her throat. I began to worry that she might pass out but she was a trooper. She was coughing and gagging on his dick but she never slowed down. Mark told Deanna that he was going to cum but she never stopped. In fact, she grabbed his ass and started puling him towards her face. Mark let out a huge groan and I saw his balls pull up towards his body as he began to shoot his load down Deanna's throat. I was a little upset, she never swallowed my cum.

By now I could see cum starting to come out of Deanna's mouth and down her chin. Marks cock started to go limp but he was still at least 9 inches. Deanna sucked his dick dry, she pulled away and his dick fell off her chin and cum started to drip on her tits.

"Dave, would you like me to suck you cock now?" she asked me.

Who was I to turn down a blow job, "Of course!"

She crawled over to me on all fours and pulled my cock out of my boxers.

She immediately deep throated my dick and man, did it feel good. She pulled it out and asked me if I liked seeing her suck a black dick. Hell yeah I thought, I was speechless by now though. She continued to suck my cock as Mark pulled her thong off and began eating her pussy from behind.

It didn't take me long to cum, I shot my load into Deanna's mouth and to my surprise, she swallowed it. By now Mark was lying on the floor and Deanna was straddling his face. I could see that Mark's cock was already hard again, something I was definitely unable to do. It usually took me a good hour or two to get hard once I had reached orgasm. Mark obviously had no problems in this department. Deanna was now grinding her pussy against Marks face; I could see that she was on the verge of cumming. Suddenly, she let out a loud scream and came all over Marks face. Man, this was amazing, she looked so hot.

Mark came out from under Deanna and went over to the bed; Deanna gave me a deep kiss and whispered in my ear, "Thank you, I am having a great time."

Mark laid down on my side of the bed, Deanna followed. By now, she was completely naked and I could tell she was ready to ride that giant dick. She straddled Mark and slowly lowered herself on his rock hard cock. I was interested to see if she was going to be able to take his full 11 inches, she had a hard time taking the 9 inch dildo that we had. All my worries disappeared as she lowered herself all the way down his shaft to his balls, I was amazed. She let out a moan as she pulled herself up off his dick; her pussy lips grabbed onto his cock and didn't let go. She lowered herself down again, this time about half way, she was teasing him now. She continued this rhythm for another 5 to 10 minutes, all the way down, back up, down about half way, back up, all the way down again. Marks dick was white with Deanna's cum and every time she lowered herself down on his massive cock it made such a loud squirting noise. The sweat was starting to build on Deanna's back, that is how I knew she was really getting into it. Soon her rhythm began to pick up, I was surprised that Mark was not rising up to meet her pussy, he just sat there and let Deanna do all the work. She was about to cum again, she began to bang her pussy down onto Marks cock and before I knew it she let out a loud and long moan, she came again. Another first, usually when we fucked she came once and that was it. She eventually collapsed onto Marks chest, his dick still impaled in her pussy. Mark whispered something into Deanna's ear, they laughed and she climbed off of him and laid down on her back. I wondered what he said, I reminded myself to ask later when he left.

Mark spread her legs and positioned himself at her pussy, he began to slap his cock against my wife's clit. He slowly pushed his cock into her pussy; Deanna dug her nails into his ass. They both forgot I was in the room as they began to really get into it.

"Fuck that pussy!" Deanna screamed.

"Is this the best dick you have ever had?" Mark asked.

"Oh yes baby, pump that pussy. I want to feel all of that black dick."

Mark really started to fuck Deanna. His balls were slapping against her ass. He looked like a beast on top of her; she was so small I was surprised that she wasn't getting hurt. Her legs where now up around Mark's shoulders. His dick was absolutely huge and my wife's pussy was grabbing onto it and not letting go. I couldn't believe that she was taking all of Mark's cock and begging for more.

As the fucking became more intense I again noticed that Mark's balls were starting to pull closer to his body. I wasn't worried about him cumming in my wife, she had her tubes tied after our last child. Deanna began to get louder and louder and I knew she was going to cum again. Mark let out a loud groan as he dropped his load into Deanna's pussy. He didn't let up though; he kept pumping away until Deanna came again.

Mark rolled off Deanna and they both laid there for about 15 minutes. My bed was soaked with sweat and cum. Over the course of that night Mark fucked my wife three more times. Mark eventually got up, dressed and left. I fucked Deanna again that night although her pussy was so stretched out I could barely feel anything.

Before we fell asleep I asked Deanna what Mark had said to her. She said that he made the comment that my pussy was so tight.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I told him it was because I never had such a big, beautiful cock that filled me up before."

"Did you like it?"

"What do you think, I came three times and my pussy is so sore."

Deanna fell asleep and I laid there wondering if she would do it again. My question was answered the following week when we paid Mark a visit at his house and he again abuse my wife's pussy. Mark and Deanna fucked several times after that but we eventually went our separate ways. I will always remember the first time my wife fucked another man, a man with a big black cock.