My Wife's First Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began crying out as his hard cock penetrated her anal sphincter. Somewhere along his length, her shrill sounds changed to low moans. She sat farther down on his white shaft until she could take no more. She then lay slowly back and spread her legs in front of her.

"Well, Damon," she called, "Are you ready to take my married white pussy?"

He needed no coaxing. He kneeled between her legs and pushed Pat's legs aside also. He leaned in and lined his massive black spear straight at her dripping pussy. He rotated the head absorbing her sweet love nectar and pushed his cock head into her vagina. She sighed. As he leaned in farther, he forced her down on Pat's invading cock. She gave a little yelp at first. Pat was basically immobilized with most of his cock in her ass.

Slowly, Damon inched himself into her. About half way in, she screamed to her first orgasm. He waited until her convulsions subsided. At this point Pat blew his cum into her ass cavity. As Damon continued, she squealed with the intense pleasure of a big cock in each hole. There was no way she could take all of that thick black cock. The width itself was causing unbearable friction on her clitoris. He sunk most of himself into her until she began moaning as his orgasm approached. As he groaned he began thrusting forcefully into her. He was shooting a massive load into my sexy white wife.

He stayed inside her until his huge cock began softening. Her tight pussy pushed the limp member away. Damon got off her and allowed Pat to snake his way out from under her.

"Oh, my god, yes, that was the most intense pleasure I have ever felt. Those cocks filled my hungry pussy so full. Now, Honey, you have two helpings to clean up. Don't worry, I cleaned my backside well beforehand in anticipation of getting it in both ends. GO AHEAD."

She tried to hold her pussy closed while I concentrated on her ass. Pat's cum was oozing from her backside and I was licking her ass crack as she moved and thrashed on the bed. Some of Damon's cum was already leaking down into her ass crack and it was coating my face. I didn't want to miss any of the black baby making soup and I quickly turned my attention to her gushing pussy. I had a torrent of cum pouring into my mouth as I gently sucked and licked her tasty pussy. I could not believe that I had gone from a reluctantly clean up cuckold to a true cum eating addict. It tasted so special. The blend of taste and aromas from each guy's cum and her dripping holes was a massive aphrodisiac. I came while eating her out.

That was only the start. In addition to being very big, each guy had unbelievable stamina. Cathy took their cocks in every conceivable way. Oral, anal and vaginal. I was treated to creampies galore all through the night. When they stopped to rest, I would jack off on her and lick my own cum from her body. It was primal and uncontrolled. When the guys could not get hard any more, they all slept.

We dozed for a few hours until morning. The guys got up and said their goodbyes and thanked us both for a most memorable evening. Cathy spread her legs and invited me into her pussy. The bed was a mess. I had tried to eat all the cum, but some of the juices had leaked out a slimy layer under her pussy and ass. The aroma was now quite heady, but I placed my little cock as far into her abused pussy as I could. She didn't feel my member, but I came into the slick warm entrance of her womanhood. The other part of her vagina was for big cock only. I was satisfied that I had seen her completely satisfied. If possible, I was as pleased as she was. I had made the ultimate sacrifice for my beautiful wife's sexual pleasure.

12