My Wife's First Lesbian Experience

Story Info
He booked an escort to give her a massage.
1.4k words
4.12
215.6k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjinx13
jjinx13
7 Followers

Louise had always fantasised about being with another woman but despite making each other come just talking about it, the fantasy was no nearer to becoming a reality. My fantasies are as most men's, anything from two women to group sex, but I have always had a voyeur in me that would like to watch Louise having sex with a man or women without her knowing.

Let me describe Louise (Louise) 5ft 8, very sexy size 10/12, long brown hair, blue/green eyes with an amazing round ass and a small very peachy pussy. She is a very sexy woman who has always been open to new experiences...So with that in mind I booked her an escort to come round and give her a massage, she would not know it was anything other than a home massage and did not suspect a thing.

The day of the massage had arrived and I had mentioned that I had booked, one of those mobile massages, that come to your home Louise was not even a little suspicious

Louise asked "That is great will she call me before she arrives to see what type of massage I want to have"

I had already prompted Shannon, the masseuse that she should call and pre-empt the finer points of the massage, which she did, telling Louise that she should have a nice bath with a glass of wine, relax and lie on the bed naked with a towel over her bum.

As the evening drew nearer I was literally shaking with adrenaline and excitement at what I was going to witness. I had set up the spare bedroom, in which the bed was situated on the left of the door along the wall and a window opposite on the left. This meant that if Louise had her head at the top of the bed I would be able to see almost all of her body without her seeing me in the hall.

I went upstairs at 7pm and ran a bath for Louise to relax in, put a glass of dry white on the side and a towel on the rail. Louise slipped into the bath and sipped her wine at which point door bell rang, I almost stopped breathing, how exciting not to mention scary this was. I had not yet seen Shannon, although I had seen some images on her website.

I went down stairs, knees a little wobbly with adrenaline and nerves, and opened the front door..."hello Sam" said this very cute dark haired girl, wow she is lovely, about 26yrs old, long dark hair and size 8/10. We walked into the lounge and shut the door, "Is everything alright?" she asked.

I explained that Louise was in the bath and no wiser to what we had discussed. Shannon said that she would pop up stairs and say hello, which she did and by which time Louise was out of the bath and had a rope on.

Shannon asked her to go and lie on the bed and that she was going to get ready, I in the mean time made out that I was going to watch the match in the lounge and to have fun.

I went down stairs and quietly took off my clothes and climbed the stairs slowly in almost silence, once at the top of the stairs I turned a little to the left and peering through the door way could see Louise's naked legs and the top of the white fully towel that was covering her bum, but only just...I was becoming aroused just as Shannon appeared from the bathroom in a black silk slip, and WOW what a body, she put her finger to her lips and motioned for me to remain silent and slipped past me, brushing her bum against my hardening cock, I knew this would be good.

Once Shannon was in the bedroom with Louise she asked her if she would prefer oil or power, she choose oil and the massage began in much the same way all massages do, with her rubbing oil slowly into Louise's back, she started a little small talk to put Louise at ease and told her that she did not have many clients but liked the ones she had.

Shannon continued to slowly rub and massage oil into Louise's back and when she had decided that she was at ease she got up on the bed and straddled her just below her bum, all the time rubbing up and down her back in a slow writhing motion, "is this ok" Shannon asked to which Louise replied with a faint moan. Shannon then asked the million dollar question "Louise is it alright to remove the towel?"...Silence

"Yes" (although a little sheepish). Shannon reached down and slid the towel down over her bum, down her legs and left it at the end of the bed, I could see her looking at Louise's voluptuous round bum with a glint in her eye and a sensual smile, She was also aware that Shannon had nothing on under her silk slip and every now and then her pussy would lightly touch her bum.

Shannon then stood next to the bed and began caressing her legs, first only her calves down to her feet, then moving up to the backs of her knees and then to caress her thighs which produced a very quiet, but defined moan from Louise, "is that nice" Shannon asked "mmm yes " Louise answered.

Shannon began to gently glide over her bum in small light sweeps of her fingers, increasing the pressure with every stroke, until, with her breathing increasing she was touching her bum in a definite sexual manor and beginning to get turned on herself.

"You can turn over now" Shannon said and with the Louise turned over, revealing her pert 34C breasts and neatly trimmed pussy, Shannon began caressing her thighs lengthening her strokes each time until she was going past her pussy and up to her tummy, being careful not to touch her sweet mound, Shannon looked over to me when she reached to just under her breasts, I was playing with my now rock hard cock and was almost ready to cum, Shannon was looking at her breasts wondering weather to go that step further?

I motioned for her to touch Louise's breasts, she started slowly by stroking around each breast slowly with increasing passion, then I saw Shannon squeeze her breast and touch her nipple which was very hard, Louise let out a moan of pleasure, almost giving her the green light to continue further...

Shannon kept caressing her left breast and at the same time let her hand slowly, very slowly slide down her stomach, down her right thigh, and then up the inside of her thigh, Louise parted her legs with eagerness. At the same time Shannon bent down and took Louise's right nipple in her mouth, flicking her tongue over each breast, Louise let out a load moan, Shannon brought her hand up to her pussy "is that ok" she whispered "yes really ok" Louise said.

She bent over Louise sucking and kissing her nipples and breasts, trailing her hair over them and licking around them, she began playing with her clit flicking over it and then applying pressure on it and then just as she was about to cum, she put two fingers into her dripping wet pussy, this was as much as I could take and in a massive wave I came harder than I have ever cum before, as if on queue Louise uttered "you are going to make me cum", her breathing getting faster, her body twitching "uhhh oh god keep doing that, I'm coming" Shannon kept on sucking her nipples and playing with her pussy until she could stand no more and in one last wave of ecstasy came all over her fingers and hand.

Shannon stayed for a minute or two and then said she would leave her to relax, I met her standing in the hall on her way to the bathroom; she looked very hot, really turned on. I was still naked and really hard and with cum all over my cock, she did not say a word, she simply knelt down and took my cock in her mouth, sucking all the cum of my cock, sucking every drop out of me, swallowing all of it, I came again within seconds filling her mouth, she then got up cum on her chin and went to get changed...

What an evening...

jjinx13
jjinx13
7 Followers