My Wife's Firsts Ch. 04

Story Info
Navy wife goes all the way, but not with boyfriend.
1.2k words
4.05
40.5k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee said sorry that she had let things progress this far and if she hadn't left then she would have not been able to stop it, she was very excited. Junior was napping so we went to the bedroom and had very excited sex, after words Dee held me tight and was very somber. Later it the evening after Junior was asleep we talked about what had happened. We both like Dee's exhibitionism and her sharing intimacy with Matt but I am not sure if we really considered it going to the next level, sex. It excited me but also scared me. We made love again and slept on it.

The next evening we talked again and decided that we loved each other and with Matt it would only be sex without the same feeling she and I shared so if it happened it was ok. Dee still walked in the park and seen Matt but did not go back to his place since it was during the week with no one to watch Junior. On their walks they held hands and kiss the same as before but Dee told me she was a little stand off-ish towards Matt since she was still deciding her feelings.

Thursday evening of that week Ray stopped by for dinner and the game. I ask Dee if she could wear a pair of boy short underwear she had that had vertical stripe and waist strip so they look like cotton gym shorts , also pre-Junior so they fit very tight showing a lot. After some persuading she agreed as long as she could wear one of my tee shirts which covered some of the shorts. I also ask her not to be constantly pulling the tee down.

Nothing unusual about that night, dinner and the game with me in my chair and Ray on the couch watching Dee's every move, while Dee taking care of Junior and getting us beers and snacks. During the game I got my monthly how are you call from my parents. I went in the other room to not disturb Ray and Dee and had ended the call fairly quick so I could get back to the game. When I came around the corner I saw Ray and Dee wrestling around and joking. I decided to stay back in the shadows and watch. He told her she was being a brat and pulled her towards him and reached around and swatted her butt. She said that it hurt and stop before I heard. He said he was sorry and rubbed her butt where he had slapped it. She did not stop him until he had rubbed her for a minute or so and it was starting to become more gropes than rubs.

I said good buy into the phone as I reinterred the living room. As we were watching the game I tried to think of a way to give Dee and Ray more time together alone. Junior stirred so I grabbed the baby monitor and said I will check on him. Junior was just stirring in his sleep but I stayed back there and after about ten minutes Dee came to check on me. I told her what I had saw and she told me Ray had been flirting all night and when I took the phone call he start it again and she started teasing him back about liking big butt white women, so he smacked her.

She also said he was kissing her while I was gone and has been rubbing her body so I should come out to settle him down. I ask her if his passes bothered her to which she said no, she thought he was nice and was cute. I said she should go back out there and tell him I fell asleep with Junior. She was not sure but agreed and I suggested she change into little bikini panties, with a sheer back panel, and a short silk robe. I also gave her the transmitter baby monitor and told her to take it out with her. It looks similar to the receiver and I could listen in on them. Reluctantly Dee did as I requested.

As soon as she sat down and told him I was down for the night sound of kissing came over the monitor. Dee told me he started kissing her and soon was rubbing her through the robe and then inside the robe. Dee came back in the bedroom to get a towel and a sheet and asked me again if I was ok with her having sex with someone else because if she goes back out she and Ray will. I kissed her and said to do it.

I got to listen in on the first time as my wife she had sex with someone else, it was amazing. Afterwards I listened as they were talking like lovers and he asked her if he could see her again, maybe during the week day. Dee told Ray that Junior goes down for a nap from about 1 to 3 ever afternoon but to call her first, and then they exchanged numbers.

Dee told me she walked Ray to the door with just her robe on, hanging open, where he kissed her with our door wide open. When she got to the bedroom I attached her. She was so wet from her and Ray's come, said she had a few orgasms. I had already came once while listening to Dee and Ray but I did not last very long the second time with Dee, I was so excited. A few firsts for Dee tonight, she had sex with another man while married and she had her first black man.

The next day at the recruiting center Ray acted as if nothing happened and even jokingly told the guys I was a light weight and passed out early. That evening Dee and I discussed what had happened and ended up in bed early again. After we were talking in bed when Dee told me she had gotten a thank you call from Ray where he told her she was the best he has had and he was looking forward to seeing her sometime this next week. This caused us to go at it again.

Saturday morning Dee told me that Friday she also had gotten a call from Matt where they talked for quite a while. Dee told me she had admitted to Matt that she had had unexpected sex with my black friend Ray. Matt was sad that he had not been her first wanted to know why it was Ray and not him. Dee told him she was sorry but she did not plan it and she was not even sure she was going to get together with him. He asked her if she would come by soon for a talk.

I ask her what she wanted to do and added that Matt probably wants to have sex with her. She said she missed times with Matt but she was not sure if she should as she had me and would probably be seeing Ray soon. I told her she should not bring Matt this far and not finishing but that it was up to her. I also offered to watch Junior if she wanted to go.

After further discussion Dee made her next coffee date with Matt for 11am. At a couple minutes after 11 Dee was walking out the door to meet Matt for their coffee date. It was a hot day so I talked Dee into wearing her short, the boy shorts underwear as shorts, a simple tee shirt that fit tight but not too, and flip flops.