My Wife's Fluffer

Story Info
My introduction to sucking cock.
2.8k words
84.7k
32
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Didn't see this coming on my wedding day!

There she was! In her wedding dress, smoking hot. It was short, tight and showed her great tits. It was true, a big part of my desire to marry her was that she had an incredible body! A beautiful face, great tits, and she had a tight pussy. And soon after we started dating I realized that she knew it and like to show off in sexy dresses.

How was I to know that she had a hidden agenda for me and my mouth?

Once we were married and living in our own place, I was working quite a bit and was trying to bring in enough money to buy her nice things, which kept me on the road for several days at a time. But what I didn't know was that she was taking care of her "NEEDS" without my knowledge.

One day, when I came home unexpectedly in the middle of the week, I saw a strange car in our driveway. So as I came in, I called out,

"Hi babe, I'm home for the rest of the week."

She wasn't downstairs in the living room or in the kitchen. So as I started up the stairs, I heard a lot a commotion, which I didn't understand, so I kept on going towards our upstairs bedroom. When I got to the door, I heard her call out,

"Hey baby, come on in."

So I did. And low and behold, there she was in some of the sexiest lingerie that I've ever seen her in, and lingerie that I didn't even know that she had.

"Damn!", I said.

"What's going on here?"

She says, "Oh, I just bought this new lingerie for you and was trying it on."

"Well shit, I guess my timing was pretty good."

What a dumbass I was! But who was I to argue about what I saw, and took full advantage of it and we made hot, passionate love most of the afternoon.

Later while taking the dinner trash out, I noticed that the weird car in my driveway from before was gone, so I was glad for that and gave it no other thought.

The next week, I left for a couple of days on the road, kissed the hottie goodbye and drove off. As I'm driving away, down the block a little bit was that car that I saw in my driveway. So I figured that it must have been a neighbor's car or a friend of a neighbor, so I really didn't give it much thought.

But as I got about 20 minutes out, I realized that I forgot my cell phone, so I decided to go back to it, since I really needed it. I get to our block, roll up to our driveway and that same car that I saw down the block was in our driveway again.

This time it made me curious. So instead of barging in, I crept in by opening the door quietly. What I heard was alarming. There was "Somebody" fucking upstairs in my house! There was no doubt about that. I know fucking sounds when I hear them, that someone was getting a good pounding and someone was loving it.

So I crept up their stairs, as quietly as I could, and could see that my bedroom room door was totally open. And there on the bed, on her hands and knees, was my wife, getting fucked by some very large black man.

Ok, so the answer is yes! I did just watch for a minute or two. And yes, I did get a little hard at the sight of my beautiful wife getting a good fucking from this black man. I had an occasional thought of how hot it would be to see my wife sucking another man's cock or getting fucked by another man. Who doesn't, right? But he was really, really fucking her good. And she was letting him know it. She was grunting and groaning and yelling at him,

"Keeping going, right there, right there, don't stop."

I've never heard her like that when we made love, that's for sure! So maybe I watched a little bit, before I snuck back downstairs and out to my car. As I sat down, I couldn't stop imaging his black cock sliding into her pretty white pussy and how the color contract must have been wonderful, and how much I wish I could have gotten a closer look. But there was no way I could without getting busted.

And I also noticed as I sat there in my car, that I had a total boner, which I guess told me something.

Later that week, when I was heading home, pretty much on time, I thought I would call her to say that I was a hour or two away. So when I got there, she was in the kitchen, making dinner and seemed as normal as ever. But I knew that she had been taking black cock while I was away.

We talked over dinner, and she didn't seem to have anything "out of the ordinary" happen in her week. Fine, I thought. So the next week, I thought I would follow my routine and then sneak back and see what was happening. Almost like clock work, when I come back after leaving for a couple of days, there was that car again, in my driveway.

So, as quietly as I can, I open my front door and slip in. No one in the living room, no one in the kitchen. So I think, where the hell else is my wife. Surprise, surprise, she's upstairs, entertaining not one black man, but two.

I sneak up to the door of MY BEDROOM and she is on her side, with one man fucking her pussy and she is sucking the cock of another.

And...

Upon a closer look, I can see that the man fucking her pussy isn't fucking her pussy at all, but he's fully fucking her ass. And that was something that she NEVER allowed me to do.

So as I stand outside the bedroom door, I consider what to do. After a few minutes of watching my wife getting royally fucked by these two men, I decide to make my presence known.

Well, that might have been a bad decision, because instead of stopping fucking her, they just kept on going, like I wasn't even there. It wasn't too long after that, that the guy in her ass started to yell and talk about he's close to cumming in her ass, then did. I could see his stream of cum leaking from her asshole after pulling out and collapsing on the bed.

Then the guy she was sucking blew his load too, down her neck, on her face and in her mouth. I couldn't believe my eyes. The really didn't give a shit that I was there. They just did what they wanted to do and that was that.

Once they were done with her, they sat back and told me what a good slut I had in her and that I was a lucky man.

"Shut the fuck up.", I shouted.

"You just came in and all over MY WIFE and I don't appreciate it, at all."

One of the guys said, "Well, she sure does know how to fuck." Then what surprised me was, she sat up and said,

"Honey, you aren't around to satisfy me, so I found what does, and that is black cock."

I felt my mouth go dry and my fever go up at that moment. I didn't know what to say about that. I found myself in a rage, and started walking towards one of the guys, totally angry. Then, he got up. That's when I realized how large he truly was. At 5'10", he towered over me by a good 8 inches and probably 100 pounds.

"Don't be a little bitch.", is what he said. She's a good fuck and a great cocksucker, so you should be proud of her.

What happened next, I never saw coming. She said to the guys,

"He's got a tiny cock, but he knows how to eat pussy really good. I bet he could suck a cock good too."

I couldn't believe what she said. The smile on the faces on the guys worried me right away. So they guy that I had walked up to grabbed me by the shoulders and shoved me down to my knees and said,

"Well then, let's see!"

Within what seemed a split second, he grabbed his thick cock, and pushed the head right up to my lips and shoved it into my mouth. With one hand on his cock and the other on the back of my head, it wasn't long before my mouth was being fucked by his big black cock. Soon, the other guy got up and decided to fuck my face too, so he came over, took my hand, put it on his cock to stroke it while I sucked his friend. Then they traded and I was sucking the other and stroking the one that I had just had in my mouth.

This went on for 15 minutes, them taking turns with my mouth, before one of them started to talk about getting ready to cum, which I really wasn't able to comprehend at that moment, yet there I was, sucking 2 black cocks and one of them began Cumming in my mouth.

Thick, hot and lots of it! Then his friend came too. I wasn't totally done with the first, so I got hit in the side of the face with the other's first blast, but my mouth got turned just in time to take most of his load in my mouth.

I'd like to say how horrible it was, but actually their cum wasn't horrible. It was decent. Downright good. But of course I played like it was rat poison and that I was suffering, but I didn't totally hate it.

After they were done, they split shortly after and I sat there covered in their cum, and so was she.

"I knew that you would be a good cocksucker," is what she said.

Things in our house got a little strained after that for awhile, but honestly I kept thinking about that smooth, hot black cock in my hand. That wonderful hot cum. That taste in my mouth.

Was I a cocksucker? I guess so, since a few days ago I sucked off 2 men.

I had that thought on my mind for the next couple of days on the road.

Did I really ENJOY sucking cock?

Were people looking at me differently now?

Could they see that I didn't totally mind those black cocks Cumming in my mouth.

As I met with several of my clients during that week, there was a store manager who was black, and I couldn't stop thinking about his cock. I'd look at his face, but a part of me wanted him to take out his cock and put it in my mouth, like the other men did.

Of course, he didn't, but I would be lying if I said that I didn't wonder what his cock was like. Could he see that in my face? He acted a little differently towards me and it made me wonder why. Then, he asked me if I wanted to grab a drink with him after work, since I was staying in a nearby hotel anyway. I tried not to sound too eager when I said that I would be glad to.

Sitting in my hotel room, waiting for the time to go meet him, I couldn't stop but to think that I wanted to find a way to ask him if I could suck his black cock, but I also knew that I would be way out of line and could jeopardize our working relationship.

So time came to meet, and when I showed up, he was already at the bar. He had changed clothes, as I had also. We shook hands and sat down. Things were going just as normal. Chit char, laughing about this and that, talking a little sports. Nothing out of the norm. But I couldn't stop myself from looking down at his crotch. And when I did, I could see the outline of a very large cock in his pants. And as I looked away as quickly as I could, I looked up at him, and he could see that I was checking out his cock.

He didn't let on that he caught me looking at his cock, and kept the conversation going on as normal. After a few more drinks, both of us were getting a little drunk. Darrell, my client, said that he was getting pretty buzzed, but wanted to buy me a tequila shot to do with him. So I said that if he's feeling buzzed, he couldn't always leave his car here and grab a cab.

His response, which caught me off guard, was, "If you have enough room in your room, I could just crash there." I laughed and said "Sure" and didn't think anything more about it.

We had 3 shots and then we were glowing pretty good. He said that it might be a good idea to stop and head up to the hotel room. Without thinking, I said "Sure", and up we went.

There was plenty of room for him to stay, so we turned on the TV, settled on the couch to watch whatever was on. At that point, he said,

"Well, if I'm going to stay, I might as well relax."

So he got up, went to the bathroom and came out in his t-shirt and teal boxers, sat back down on the couch where he was before.

When he sat down, I couldn't stop but to look at the gap in his boxers, which I could see his black pubic hair and the outline of a very nice, semi hard cock.

Now at that point, I didn't realize what I was doing, but I guess I had been staring at his cock, and when he noticed it, it got him even more hard. I could see his cock moving slightly under that thin boxers and I just couldn't stop myself from checking it out. I tried not to be obvious and laugh and point to what was on the TV, but my real focus was on his black cock, and he knew it.

To keep from getting totally busted, I offered him a beer that I had bought earlier in the day for the room, which he accepted. So I got up, went to the mini-fridge to bring back a couple of beers, and when I handed one to him, I couldn't help but notice his beautiful cock just under his boxers, even harder than before.

I felt my mouth watering, thinking of his cock. But I knew that it couldn't happen. So I decided to go and get into comfy clothes too. When I returned to sit on the couch, Darrell had taken off his shirt and boxers, and was stroking his lovely black cock.

"I could see that you were checking out my cock pretty much all night. You want to suck my cock don't you, Tim?"

"Yes I do", I said without hesitation, and went straight to my knees in front of him and submitted to his superior black cock.

I sucked him off there on the couch, and I sucked him off again in the morning before he left. Every time that I come into his area, he picks a place where I can take his beautiful cock and his tasty cum into my mouth. He even brought along a friend once and they spit roasted me on one evening. Having him in my virgin ass was almost as satisfying as having him in my mouth.

When I got home that first week, I felt so guilty about it, that I told my wife that I sucked off another black man. That night, she invited her friend over and made me suck his cock right in front of her, until he filled my mouth. It was so wonderful!

It wasn't long after that, she started inviting her friends over when she knew that I was going to be home for me to get them hard enough to fuck her, so I became her fluffer almost every weekend.

But when I was traveling, I didn't find cocks to suck too. I looked forward to going to bars on the road to find black men that somehow knew that I would suck their cocks, even without telling them about how much I loved black cock. They truly knew that I would be their cocksucker, and I keep looking for black cocks to suck to this day when I'm on the road.

I absolutely love sucking black men, and having them share me in any way that they want, my mouth or my ass, or both at the same time.

Loving life!!

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
author LW is NOT gay male rape

Even worse you engaged in FRAUD

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
don't read it

just vote 1

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Another Wrong Category Story

I like a previous comment saying no evidence of a loving wife here at all. This is a coming out story of a guy loving to suck black cock & his wife doesn't need him. Belongs somewhere else - where I'm not sure. But I realize the LW category predominately is used for just about anything but actual loving wives now. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two stars, because I HATE cheaters

And because I abhor humiliation by one spouse or the other.

But the two stars because I too have learned to love sucking dick. After 30 years of marriage, my wife found she was living without sex. Well, mostly without. You see, because of medication due to a genetic abnormality that crops up in my family later in life, I began to suffer with extreme ED. My wife still loved sex but I simply couldn't even get hard enough to feel anything remotely sexual. Oh, I ate her on a constant basis, at least once per day and twice or more on weekends, but a tongue is isn't much of a substitute for a hard milk spewing cock.

Throughout our marriage, we used to talk about an extra body with us. Early on, it was a woman and my wife showed enthusiastic excitement over having a woman in bed. Later, it was pillow talk about a man and it was exciting too. So when one day she was sitting on my face, sucking on a thoroughly useless cock, she mentioned it might be time to make our fantasy come true. Well, damned if that didn't make me harden just a little and it was enough to empty my prostate with her mouth.

So we talked about it later, without lust dictating our thoughts. I told her I knew going without a cock was hard on her and if she really wanted it, we could consider bringing someone in to just fuck her. Nothing else, just crawl between her legs and insert tab A into slot B and pound away until she was left awash with juice. It took about six months, but we finally decided to take the plunge.

Not knowing how to find a third, we discussed online ads mostly. Both of us were afraid of her contracting a disease, even ones that could be left even while using a rubber, like crabs and genital warts. Finally I came up with an idea, my friend Mike. Mike was someone I had grown up with, still had contact with and my wife actually liked him because of his sense of humor. Tall, relatively thin, from what I could remember from back in our school days, Mike had a pretty good cock, soft, of course. A really big cockhead, something I don't particularly have, even when I could get a good hard erection. Add to that, Mike had recently lost his wife and showed no indications of dating or the idea of remarrying. My wife agreed he might be a good choice and if I wanted to, talk to him about it. After we made the decision, I had an extremely wet pussy to lick clean and she sucked another load from a half hardened cock!

What a difficult conversation to have with a friend! I met him at a bar and we drank for a bit, me attempting to locate some liquid courage. He was aware of my health problems and when I broached the subject he was surprised, but not shocked. Initially he turned me down because he didn't want to be a part of ruining a marriage. But when I explained it would be him or someone else, we were doing it no matter, he changed his mind and acquiesced. My wife had said bring him home that night if he was interested and Mike followed me home.

I found my wife already in bed waiting, just in case he agreed and said to send him in. I reached under the covers and touched her pussy, just to find a swampy hole! Mike was in the living room and when I told him to go on in, I thought he might bolt from the house, but after a few minutes, he headed on back. I figured the best thing to do was leave them alone. It didn't take long, only a few minutes before I could hear the telltale signs of my wife orgasming. Putting my ear to the door, I could hear the obvious signs of sex and also Mike moaning and groaning!

I watched TV for about 5 minutes before Mike came out and told me my wife wanted to see me. I damned near ran in, not knowing Mike took my place in front of the TV. Flipping the light on, my wife was laying under the covers, embarrassed and slightly frightened. When I peeled off my clothing and she saw my cock standing at about 1/2 mast, she giggled and threw the covers back. I took my spot between her legs but even as wet as she was, it just wouldn't go in. Flopping onto my back, she began to crawl up to my face to sit on it, like she always did. The next thing I knew, there was more sperm running into my mouth than I could swallow, almost! The more I ate her, the more excited I became and realized I enjoyed the flavor of their coupling. It was too late when she realized my cock was standing at full mast and when she reached down to just touch it, my cock went off like an explosion. When I say there was cum everywhere, it went literally everywhere. The ceiling was the only spot untouched, I believe!

Afterward, we walked into the living room and found Mike still there. We sat and talked about it and he was amazed when my wife admitted I cleaned it all out of her. After about a half hour, she asked if he wanted seconds and that time, I got to watch. That fucker really did have a nice dong, about 6" but with a really big mushroom head. My wife asked if I would put it in for her and believe me, I had no problem with it. He slid it in and started pounding away while I stripped back down. We were all surprised to find my cock was standing again.

It was odd, not having any feelings of jealousy. Mike needed pussy, my wife needed cock and I needed stimulation to make my own rigging work. The second time around, Mike lasted about twice as long as the first, about 10 minutes or so. Buy then my cock was still standing tall, but leaking like a faucet! I was incredibly stimulating to kiss my wife, play with her tits and at the same time, watch someone else fuck her. It was doubly stimulating to hear Mike build up to an orgasm and when he let it go, he filled her again. That second time however, he stayed in the saddle and let his cock stew in the juices, something he said his cock needed. My wife giggled and said he was welcome back anytime. Anytime? That surprised me!

Once he pulled out and lay on his side facing her, I took my spot next to her and automatically laid down. Ignoring my obvious hard cock, the first chance she would have to sit on it, instead, she took her place on my face. While our guess cock watched, I ate out every bit of his jism. Sometime during the process, I was able to blow my cock into a willing mouth and I realized it wasn't my wife when I began to come, noticing my wife was sitting upright! MIKE HAD JUST SUCKED MY COCK AND SWALLOWED EVERY DROP!

My wife really didn't want to get off of me, she was enjoying herself too much. Mike seemed to like my cock and as I laid there licking out every bit of his discharge that would drain into my mouth, he continue to suck it. Soon enough, the lust in me began to rise and while my wife went through orgasm after orgasm while watching and feeling my tongue work it's magic, I ejaculated another load of sperm in to my buddies awaiting mouth and stomach.

That night became a turning point in all three of our lives. Mike agreed to not go out and date, potentially bringing a bug to us all and we agreed he could come to our house whenever he wanted. Before he left, he also mentioned I should try sucking his cock at some point, he had more fun in being the one to cause my orgasms and sperm, as I obviously knew, tasted pretty good!

My wife started getting all the cock she wanted. No, I rarely fucked her, I saved my sperm and hardon for Mike. His mouth would take care of my cock perfectly whether I was hard or not and I also began to suck his cock. Many times, my wife came home from work to find one of us standing in the living room, with the other on his knees, sucking and jacking, trying to work out a load of sperm. Other times, one of us would be laying on the couch with our face in the others crotch, basically nursing gently until rewarded with a mouthful of milk. 20 years later, we're all three going strong, although my wife doesn't crave cock so much because of menopause. Mike and I however, both take testosterone shots and are still as horny as any 16 year old boy! And yes, we still both suck each other not just every day, but occasionally more than once each day.

You see, Mike has moved into our place and we only have to go down the hall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

This was written by a queer, why not put it in gay, fetish, or interracial. Nasty.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
More Stories