My Wife's Friend

Story Info
She likes to roleplay, and he's her "daddy".
1.8k words
4.1
236.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,314 Followers

A good friend of my wife’s car broke down one evening and called us for help. My wife Melinda was cooking supper.

“Would go help Carol?”

“Sure!”

Hoping I didn’t have to drive Carol home since she lived about 45 minutes away. I got to where Carol’s car was and her car was already hooked up to the wrecker, so she jumped in my car on this cold winters eve. Her hands were freezing as I shook hands with her saying Hello.

“Damn your hands are cold, hope you nippies aren’t frozen too!”

We have always had a flirting friendship. She smiled.

“No, Smart ass!”

“Where do you need to go tonight Carol?”

“Could you take me home?”

Great I told myself, I may as well stop and get a burger now since my supper would be cold by the time I got back home around 9 P. M. or later now.

“Sure, it’s no problem!”

As we got about halfway there we stopped at a burger joint and went in to eat since she was hungry too. We talked about what had been going on in her life.

“My life would be OK if I could ever find a good man, or at least one that was a good fuck!”

I laughed and said, “We were all married!”

She looked dejected and said, “I know, Someday though, I will find one!”

“Good Luck, Carol!”

We finished eating. She paid for the burgers and drinks even though I offered too.

As we drove on in the darkening evening.

“Do Melinda and you had a good sexual relationship?”

“It’s as good as some and better than others I guess.”

“Do you Linda had ever had an affair?”

“I don’t think so, but if she had done so, I would surely be the last to know.”

“That’s why my marriage didn’t last, because my husband caught me having an affair.”

That shocked me because I wouldn’t have ever thought she would do something like that. I got kind of nervous then, mainly because of the thoughts going through my head now. None of them what a married man should be thinking about a woman that was not his wife.

As we continued to talk her conversation stuck to sex and her not getting any. She is not a bad looking woman, no raving beauty, with smaller than average tits for a woman her size, thin lips and a large ass. Her best feature I guess were her eyes.

Big and green with a kind of wide eyed innocent look in them, but this woman was not innocent, as I had found out. As I turned into her drive.

“I should be on my way home since the drive was is long.”

“You can’t leave without having a drink can you? After all, it’s the least I can do for your help!”

I agreed to one drink and we went inside. She got our drinks and sat down on her couch with her sitting a bit close for my comfort but what could I say? I took a sip of my drink.

“Jesus H Christ, woman what are you trying to do to me, what is this? A bourbon and coke? All bourbon, and just a glance at the coke?”

“I didn’t know you couldn’t handle a Mans drink.”

I could, but I was shocked at the strength of it all the same.

“Are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me?”

Her green eyes sparkled and with a smile she said, “That’s not a bad idea, are you game?”

I thought about it a minute, that’s when I started thinking with the head on my dick not the one on my shoulders.

“Sure!”

I really think she figured I would decline her offer and I saw the shock in her face when I said yes. So I slid closer to her and put my arm around her.

“What now? You’re the professional adulteress, I am just a weak minded married man!”

She leaned over and kissed me running her tongue on the roof of my mouth, stabbing my tongue with hers, then, grabbing my dick giving it a squeeze. So I in turn wrapped my hand around her little tit and pinched her hard nipple, She moaned exclaiming how sensitive her nipples were, so I kept it up.

“Take your top off, I want see your tits.”

“There’s not much to see!”

But took her top off anyway. Her bra held them up, so I removed it and was shocked when they fell flat on her chest, not a sign of firmness, except her nipples sticking out.

I resumed squeezing them listening to her sigh, when Carol undid my zipper pulling my now hard cock out and lowering her face to it sucked it down in one gulp. I leaned back and watching her head bounce on my lap grabbing her thin blonde hair I told her to slow down and make it last.

I pulled my pants off while she kept sucking me.

“Take your clothes off Carol.”

She excitedly jumped up threw her jeans and panties to the floor and hopped on my lap rubbing her now wet pussy all over my cock. I told her she must’ve done without for along while.

“Other than my fingers and my vibrator, I haven’t had anything in my pussy in over 6 months!”

Then lustily looking in my eyes said,

“I want your cock inside me now, I want you to Fuck Me right NOW!”

And she slid my cock in her hot, wet, hairless pussy. I have never liked a shaved pussy much, but for some reason I guess since she is only about 5 feet tall it and she had such small tits, it felt and looked like I was fucking a much younger woman. Her cunt was so wet and very tight from lack of use, and she knew how to work her inner muscles, squeezing my hard dick when she settled into her rhythm, exclaiming how I filled her up so full, her eyes glazing up.

“You look like a pretty little girl riding my cock.”

Her look changed suddenly.

“Fuck me Daddy, please, give your little girl all of your beautiful hard cock!”

That threw a different light on this, an exciting one. I told her to be good to daddy and she looked as if she didn’t see me, but saw someone else. Her hips started to pump harder and she kept calling me daddy. I thought what the hell.

“That’s daddy’s good little girl Carol, Fuck daddy’s hard cock, make my little girls pussy feel good.”

I reached down to her hairless pussy touching her erect clit pinching it with my fingers,

“Oh baby girl, your pussy looks so much prettier than mommies nasty looking hairy one. Fuck daddy, with your pretty little pussy harder, make daddy give his little baby girl a really good orgasm on it!”

Telling her this made her start to cum, fucking me harder and faster, riding my cock wildly, in her desires to please “Daddy” all the while looking at me like I was someone else. I began to wonder if she had really fucked her daddy.

After she came a second time, she got up and got on her hands and knees looking over her shoulders at me, Telling daddy to please fuck her tiny asshole like he loved so much. I got on my knees behind her telling her what a good daughter I had.

“You know just what daddy wanted didn’t you baby.”

She smiled a lusty smile, wiggling her ass for me.

“Now daddy fuck my asshole NOW Daddy!”

She moaned with a lust filled voice, I was trying to be easy but she would have none of that. And she pushed her ass on my cock hard, I was sure I would tear something but she had obviously done this many times before and started humping my cock like a bitch in heat!

I kept saying what a good daughter daddy had, and how daddy loved his little slut as I reached around pinching her tiny flopping tits, while pounding against her small tight asshole with my hard cock.

“Oh Yes daddy, I love to feel your big balls slapping his little girls pussy, please don’t stop daddy, Never stop daddy!”

I squeezed her ass cheeks and told her daddy was going to cum soon, her assault continued on my cock, squeezing her asshole and letting the pressure off and squeezing it again. That was all it took.

“Daddy is going to come baby girl, Make daddy come!”

She jumped up turning around and sucked my hard shit smelling cock in her mouth, sucking and jacking it off furiously as I unloaded a few days worth of my hot thick cum in back of her mouth hitting her throat in large spurts.

As I stopped slamming her mouth with my cum, she relaxed and lay beside me, her eyes returning to normal, the glazed fixed stare gone now.

“Did you really fucked your daddy?”

She got quiet, looking down at the floor, and told me that when she was 12 her dad came home from drinking and her mom was at work that night. And he took her to his bed then raped her over and over. She said she had learned to say those things only because he had threatened to do the same to her little sister who was only 8 years old, and she figured that was the only way to keep him from doing it to her also. He never stopped fucking her until she moved out at 19.

I was wondering why she seemed to enjoy it so much calling me daddy, and seemed to get more than excited while doing it, but didn’t want to go farther than what she had already. As I dressed to leave, she stayed close to me, she then walked me to my car, and as I started to get inside it, I kissed her.

“Daddy will be back soon baby girl, real soon!”

Her eyes started to get that far away stare again.

I smiled thinking it was nice having a “Daddy’s Little Girl” When I got home after stopping at the store, I went in and kissed my wife holding her a Snickers Candy Bar out towards her and said to her,

“Candy Little Girl?” with a wicked smile. I noticed a slight change in her eyes!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened, it was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,314 Followers